Camryn's All Night Adventure - Cover

Camryn's All Night Adventure

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 2: Camryn Stirs Up Wall Street

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Camryn Stirs Up Wall Street - Camryn's fantasies finally become a reality in an orgy of sexual exploration that makes her reach the peak of erotic passion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Sitting on a stool in a stall in the plush Wall Street ladies room, Camryn considered her options. One, she could take the job and figure out a way to avoid all those pesky taxes. Two, she could negotiate a deal that deferred her income into the future but still guaranteed receipt, or she could tell them to stuff it and go back to her nice comfortable existence in a small firm with little chance of advancement.

She sighed, and pulled up her fancy French knickers with the crotch cut out making it almost unnecessary to even take them down in the first place. She just didn't want to get any pee on the lace because they were far too fragile for bleach and far too expensive to replace.

Her bum was still sore from the weekend in Aruba and the excesses on the Cruise ship which was more of a "Fuck Boat" than a "Love Boat". She had lost count of all the horny husbands who had climbed into the life boat with her when their wives were not looking. It was so hard these days to find a single guy who wasn't gay or hopelessly perverted.

The last night of the cruise was called "Bend over and touch your toes night" and all of the participating masked females were minus knickers and wearing the shortest of skirts. It was difficult to go down a single passageway or under a ladder-well without bumping into a bent over female taking it up the ass or deep in the pussy from behind. Camryn and all of her girlfriends had agreed to participate providing the men used a condom. It seemed like a good idea since some of the guys had been dipping their wicks in Island pussy and God knew what they might have picked up.

Before she could even get up to the poop deck, Camryn had taken it from behind a half-dozen times with the last two being up the ass just the way she loved it. Her girlfriends were a little jealous because most of them had only had two or three shouted commands to "Bend over!"

Up on deck, they could see several couples humping vigorously despite the noticeable roll of the ship in the churning waves. A few of the couples with a lack of balance were down on all fours locked in either anal or vaginal impalement. The shouts and giggles from the females were lost in the wind and the spray from the salt sea air.

A group of randy footballers confronted Camryn and her three best friends just as they strode out onto the deck. The tall handsome one with huge hands pointed at Camryn and shouted, "Bend over!" The other three girls looked at her enviously, but were soon mollified when they all received the same instructions from the other three young men. They formed a little quadrangle of copulation in the middle of the deck in full view of dozens of other passengers. The four girls were mounted quickly and ridden expertly by all of the footballers. Then like a well-trained team, they moved clockwise and inserted their cocks in the next girl. It looked like they would be receiving creamy presents from all of the footballers very soon. The other passengers inspired by the antics, screwed frantically to match the erotic circle hump in front of them.

Camryn took it in the ass from the first guy finding that his cock was so huge her tight little pucker hole was stretched to the limit. Thankfully the last three guys were pussy hounds and they all explored the depth of her wide open vagina. The condoms kept the cum out of her holes but she knew she was getting the mixed juices of her three friends with each hump. The thought of that fact was a stimulus to her clitoris and she managed to reach an orgasm with each of the four footballers.

The girls all walked gingerly back to the stateroom they all shared with sore bottoms and tender vaginas.

It was after the cabin door closed that the fun really began.

Camryn was certain it wasn't possible for all four of them to fit into the tiny shower. She was soon proved wrong in her assessment when she was squeezed against the tile wall by three other nubile and equally cum-splattered female bodies. She felt hands and fingers on her pussy, her ass and even her boobs. They all had soap to spare and soon the four best friends were sparkling clean and ready for a group romp in the California sized circular bed in the luxury suite.

She let herself be dried off by Julie who spent an inordinate amount of time making sure her crack and her pussy slit was completely dry. Camryn returned the favor to her personal assistant Claire who whimpered with restrained emotion when her hands ran between her legs.

The first two on the bed were Julie and Simone who made no pretense about their enthusiastic 69 position with Julie on top as usual. Simone was groaning and trying to keep up with Julie's over-active tongue but Julie's pretty pussy was moving so vigorously that she found it difficult to get her tongue in the just the right position. Finally, she gave up and like a true submissive opened up wide and offered her inner core to Julie's ministrations.

Camryn and Claire looked at the pair writhing in rhythmic harmony on the bouncing bed and stood closer so their skin touched with a little electric shock that made Camryn's sensitive slit gush pure female juices. Camryn leaned back against the nightstand and allowed her secretary to introduce her deliciously wet tongue into her pristine pussy and guided her motions with a firm hand on the back of her head.

"Lick me nice, little bitch, I'm going to give it to your ass good tonight."

Claire looked up to her boss with adoration shining in her 19 year old eyes and redoubled her efforts to bring the perfectly shaped brunette with ample bosoms into the soft sweet safety of a satisfactory orgasm. Camryn spread her legs wider and told the girl,

"Get up into my crack and rim my pucker hole, dear. I love it when you tongue me there and spit inside to make it nice and wet. Just don't go too deep or you will make me want to pee and I will be forced to soak your pretty face with my salty juice."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.