The Blanchard Home - Cover

The Blanchard Home

Copyright© 2011 by Appleseed

Chapter 4: Roommates

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Roommates - Jordan Newton finds himself living in a mansion where the residents aren't what they appear to be. He must struggle to hold onto who he is as he becomes one of the house's girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification  

Everything was overwhelming Jordan's mind as Charles continued to lead the brunette around the mansion. She wanted to run away from it all, but where would she run to? Her so called father was the one who sent her there in the first place, so much for blood being thicker than pussy juice. With no skills, no experience, and living in a recession there was little hope of finding work. Sooner or later she'd get desperate and when that happened she'd probably end up in some ratty motel room whoring herself to losers for barely enough money to scrape by. She had a feeling she'd be sucking a cock sooner or later if she stuck around but at least here she was in a mansion, there was something to be said for better ambiance.

"Room 5. Home sweet home." Charles chimed as she threw open the door to the dormitory room.

"So which door is my room?"

Charles scoffed at Jordan's question. "Dorm rooms, duh. We share. Ms. B is the only one who lives in the main house that has her own room. The people who work here have their own rooms but they live in the servant's house in the back."

Charles all but shoved her distressed sister into the room. Inside were six beds and on the one farthest from the door two of Jordan's roommates were rutting like there was no tomorrow. The one on the bottom was a chubby redhead with pale green eyes and a tattoo of a rose vine along the entire length of her right arm.

The enthusiastic top had skin the color of dark coffee and her hair was in long tightly woven braids that whipped across her back as breasts bounced almost violently as her thick black cock pounded the redhead's doughy backside. Her eyes were deep pools of chocolate. Her look of concentration softened a bit when she realized they were no longer alone. "Hey hot stuff. You must be the new girl ... Jordan is it? I'm Eva." She reached out and offered her hand for a shake as though exchanging pleasantries while fucking someone's brains out was the most natural thing in the world. Jordan reluctantly shook it. "And this slut here is Rose."

"Pleased to meet you." the redhead panted. She was quickly silenced by a sharp slap to her jiggling left ass cheek.

"Who the fuck told you to speak?" Eva barked at Rose. "You don't speak unless I tell you to, you worthless fuckhole."

"Where's miss grumpy pants?" asked Charles.

"You mean Nikki? She had to go take a piss. I told her to use the fat slut's mouth but she said she wasn't in the mood."

Something wasn't adding up to Jordan. "Nikki, Eva, Rose ... Charles?"

"And what's wrong with my name? There's no rule that says I had to change my name so I didn't."

"Oh shit, you fucking fat whore!" Eva screamed and yanked her cock out of Rose. Thick creamy ropes of cum shot out of her cock and sprayed all over the redhead's back.

"As I was saying, changing names is optional. It was one of the few things I had left of my old life so I kept it."

"Well not all of us had a happy life before coming here." Eva said as she flopped down to sit cross legged on her bed. "I for one am glad to have left my old life behind."

"We all have our burdens to bear, but some of us choose not to waste our time lamenting it." The smooth voice came from the girl who had walked into the room unnoticed. The Asian girl stood with her arms crossed over her modest bosom, a look of boredom etched in her cute features. From one look at her Jordan could see she was a goth, or at least liked the fashion. Her dress was simple and black. With it she wore black boots and fingerless gloves made of black lace the went up to her elbows. The nose ring, black lipstick, black eyeliner, and black eyeshadow against her fair skin was no doubt meant to look a bit menacing or ghoulish but wound up looking almost adorable, like she was going to a costume party dressed like a punk panda.

"Oh excuse me, but we can't all be cutters." Eva shot back.

"Okay, bitches, calm down before I get a rope and hog-tie you to your beds. You know I can." Charles' warning quickly ended the brewing argument. It wasn't often that Nikki and Eva outright fought but when they did they could easily tear up the room. Normally Charles would grab Rose and sleep in the lounge letting Nikki and Eva duke it out until neither could stand anymore. She figured it helped them get rid of the bad blood. But now wasn't the time. Jordan was not in an emotional state to handle that. "Our new sis here is real skittish."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.