Steve and Chuck - Changes and Life Adjustments - Cover

Steve and Chuck - Changes and Life Adjustments

Copyright© 2011 by Dual Writer

Chapter 33

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A continuation of the Steve and Chuck's saga within Florida Friends. New arrivals cause a stir while Chuck is confronted with new challenges.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Steve

Amazing, one night the little ones don't wake you up, and the next they wake up a couple of times. It wasn't bad either time, as Mickey and Giovanna were quickly up to take care of them. I can't imagine what Chuck is doing with ten of them in his big suite.

Chuck has made some very nice plans for us, considering I thought the resort was sold out to other customers. Chuck is sneaky that way. He'll have had this planned for months now, and was able to coordinate holding the Costa Rican officials off for a week until his reserved time arrived.

I think I liked the suite in the Riviera better, since you opened the door and you were on the beach. Here, I had to ride the elevator down and go through the back entrance. Chuck said it was because of the babies. They couldn't walk yet, so it wasn't a big deal, but I supposed Chuck knew best. I wondered if Dewey was close to waking yet, since his body is three hours off from the rest of us.

Well, there was no time like the present, so I got moving.

Miss Big Tits was sprawled over me, with her usual desire to suffocate me between her party balloons. I enjoyed a quick suck or deep throat of Sue's endless nipples as I moved from under her to slide off the bed. Looking down at my brood was very poignant. They are my original four, with Mickey and Giovanna added. I keep thinking that Giovanna will find someone and vanish. Maybe I'm wrong. I suppose Mickey could do that if Samantha decided to come back. Would I be as giving, as easy as Chuck? I don't know.

I did the quick triple S and stepped through the fancy door between our suite and Chuck's. I thought I might have beat him up, but Dewey and Chuck were sitting at Chuck's suite's bar, having one of Dewey's favorite day starters. Dewey said, "It's about time. What did you do, get a little to make you so late this morning?"

I looked at Dewey, and then at the big clock over the back of the bar, "It's only six-forty-five, Guys. Who would have believed you would be awake, Dewey? You must have stayed up all night to be awake now."

"No way, Stevie my boy; what I did was sleep almost all the way here so I could get my body on your clock. It's not important for the kids and girls, but I needed to be with you two."

"Dewey," I said, as I poured myself a tall Bloody Mary, "Have you thought of any facilities or amenities for the customers that may have been forgotten?"

"Not really," Dewey said, taking a swig of his tomato drink, "But the Dutchmen will be here to go through the setup again and will be able to give us their opinion. They run resorts, so they should know. I think this place has everything you would want in a resort in the Caribbean. I know I like it."

I asked Chuck, "What do you have planned today, Chuck? Since you've planned for the rest of us with almost minute by minute activities, right down to the moms with infants, what are you going to do?"

"You are nosy, Steve. I might have something real important to do. Actually, it is important and it will include some of your kids later in the day. You see, I've invited the Blues Expedition down to work with us down here. We're going to have a good time working up some of the special music they want; in addition to some Lisa and I want. Later this afternoon, I want to practice some of Bonita's, Marion's, and Virginia's music. Of course, that always includes Lizzy. Some of your other kids are coming up rapidly and will have to be reckoned with as they progress. I'm going to be spending most of today and tomorrow devoted to working with the Blues Expedition."

Dewey asked, "How about bringing that act west? You could do some in Seattle and come out to Friday Harbor for an intimate show there. From there we could go to Hawaii where you could put shows on at all of our venues. Now that should be an invitation you can't turn down."

Chuck was chuckling, "There's no denying that would be wonderful, Dewey, but we're talking about the organizing of a couple of dozen people, even if the show is small and low profile. This music stuff can be a real pain, you know. There are so many things to remember to bring, and it's tough to get it all loaded."

I gave Chuck my opinion, "You know, I think most places would love for you and Lisa to sing and play for them. Add Bonita, Lizzy, Marion, and Virginia, and as far as I'm concerned you have a show."

"That would be the way I would do it, Steve, but I promised the Blues Expedition some studio time, as well as some tour travel time. I'll do what they need real quick, then be able to do some of the things I want to do. I think you and I are going to take some time to see all of our holdings this spring and summer, perhaps more than once. It's time, Steve; let's be vagabonds for a while."

I had to laugh at Chuck. He was never this way. "Chuck, you're telling me we're just going wherever we want, without worrying about anything?"

"Damn right, Steve; we have the greenbacks, and both of our efforts to help others are in full swing. I want to use up some of the crazy money we've come into and let all my family enjoy traveling the world. I know it's tough to have babies traveling all over the world, but they are my kids, your and my kids, so I know they are tough enough to do it. I want their passports to be multi-paged before they are one year old. Ah, Dewey, you're coming too, right? How about making me another of these wonderful good morning drinks."

Dewey was fascinated by the change in Chuck. He was even more fascinated by Lisa and Tina, who came from the bedroom and gave Chuck, then me, then Dewey, a kiss and a hug. Both of the very attractive young ladies were starkers. I mean nude, naked, buns exposed. My niece was one fine looking piece. Oops, I'm a poet and didn't know it. Now I was almost giggling.

The girls drank most of Chuck's fresh drink, then disappeared into the bedroom again. Dewey said, "Now that's a wakeup. Whenever all of us get together, our women surprise us in so many ways. I suppose that counts as number one. I wonder what number two will be."

Dewey didn't have to wait, as Sue and Mercy came from the suite door, also naked, and gave a repeat performance of Lisa's and Tina's. Ms. Big Tits managed to rub all over the three of us, and Mercy was her usual svelte self who slithered up and down next to you, tantalizing you with her mystery. Damn, these women were "hard on" us men.

Dewey's women stumbled into the room to hug and kiss Dewey. Dewey asked, "Did you forget your robes?"

Sheila said, "No, I wanted to see if I could get a rise out of these other guys this morning. Come back to bed, Husband, I have something for you."

Now it was Chuck's and my turn to laugh. All of our women were having fun with us.

Ben and Merlin came in at the same time. Chuck looked up quickly and said, "Oh no!"

At that moment, Beth and Missy walked in, also starkers, and proceeded to try to outdo their daughters and other women. I swear Missy was talking to Chuck's head, since it looked like he almost came in his pants the way Missy was hanging all over him. Of course, Beth did everything but fuck me at the bar, but I held her off with a "Down, Girl, down" when she became too aggressive. Ben was oblivious, and just went about the business of pouring himself a good morning drink.

Dewey said, "What we've just witnessed you can't buy, anywhere. That has to be the most tantalizing display I've ever seen. What a bunch of babes."

Ben said, "Costa Rica is tough on an old guy. Beth insisted we bring Carlotta, our housekeeper, out here for our stay, and I have to tell you she is insatiable. Carlotta, I mean. Ah, Beth too, when she has so much encouragement. Just think of me as walking wounded."

I had to laugh, as that is actually who would have to be considered my father-in-law. The man is really strange. Of course, Beth is right there with him. The two are really a trip and I'm married to their progeny. You can imagine what Sue is like.

Chuck was smiling and told us, "I'm going to get ready for the day, as I want to put in some serious music making this morning. I have a dozen new tunes running around in my head that I need to put down on paper before I forget them. I'll see you guys later."

Turning Chuck added, "Dewey, do me a favor; have the contractors for the new resort over there build either an addition or a separate building for a professional studio. If you need the design I have in Tampa, call Terrel. I also want one in the hotel complex on the other island. I want to be able to make music in all of the places. Steve, how come the Dutchmen aren't awake yet? I want them to build me a studio in Amsterdam too."

Chuck was out the door before either Dewey or I could say anything. Dewey asked, "Is he serious? Do you know what that might cost?"

"Dewey," I said, looking at him in his eyes, "You know Chuck. You know that if he wants something, he doesn't care what it costs, he just wants it, and wants it right now. Get crackin', Dude, Chuck has spoken."

Almost cackling from laughing so hard, Dewey said, "I got it, Boss, I'll get right on it, Boss, I'm sorry it's taking me so long, Boss, holy shit, Boss, can I really get all this done this morning?"

Now I had to laugh at the way Dewey was joking. "Dewey, that is the price we're going to have pay for Chuck's touch."

"Yeah, I know," Dewey shrugged his shoulders. "I listen to every word Chuck says, as he seems to be right about so many things. You know, Steve, we are really lucky to have partnered up with him."

Ben was almost dozing over his drink, and said, "Like you would never believe. You guys have no idea what he's done for you two, for me, for S&S, and he keeps giving it away."

The women, and that included all of the old and new moms, and all of the children gathered for breakfast. The group was too big for breakfast in the suite, so we went to the private dining room again. The service was unbelievably good and surprise, surprise, Chuck, Lisa, and Tina showed up with the entire Blues Expedition group. This only made breakfast more raucous, as everyone was joking with each other. Kenny, the Expedition's leader, was in a stratospheric mood. You could tell these guys were ready to really enjoy themselves doing what musicians liked the most, playing music.

I noticed that Chuck talked to Sue, Mercy, and Kathy about Bonita and Lizzy coming with them. Marion and Virginia were Chuck's, so it was no big deal to get them to go with them. Juanita wanted to come and be the chaperone for the girls, and that was perfect as all of the girls loved their Juanita.

That's all I saw of them, including Tina, for the rest of the day. When suppertime came around, all of the musicians showed up and ate with the family. They were a little more subdued, but after having played music nonstop for nine hours, they should be more mellow. Chuck told all of us, "We're going to test drive a bunch of new music on the people here tonight. If you want to hear what's on the burner for the group's next bunch of music, be there tonight."

Elmer was sitting near me and was grinning. He saw my interest and said, "And every note is in the can. This job is so easy, it's like stealing. Man, what musicians."

There was some time between supper and when the group was going to play, so the family settled down in the big suite with lots of popcorn and juice for the kids. We had found out that the lounge was on one of the resort's cable channels so that people could see and hear the acts when they couldn't attend. All of the kids were interested in what was happening, so they were glued to the TVs.

Dewey, Ben, Moleson, Marty, Sue, Kathy, Juanita, Beth, and Carlotta were sitting in the huge lounge theater area that had a low stage at the center. I had just asked, "Where are Merlin, Mercy, and Missy?" when I had the answer without any announcement.

Merlin threw some of his grenades to the floor and appeared through the smoke. He threw another handful and Missy appeared, then another for Mercy's appearance. The three of them went into a tornado of magic jokes and tricks, pulling everything imaginable from people's ears, nose, mouths, and pockets. If Merlin extracted something, it was usually from cleavage. I liked that man's style.

They put on a really fast paced show that was entertaining, but not using some of the usual wild stuff that Merlin does. Missy was then standing in the middle of the low stage, when she pointed her wand at her husband, and said, "Merlin, rise to the occasion." Merlin rose off the stage about ten feet and appeared to sit down on air and cross his legs. "Now you, Daughter." Mercy rose to be at Merlin's side. She didn't sit, but stood as if on something, but there was nothing below her feet.

Missy grinned at the audience, "You know you're seeing something that can't be real, don't you? Why are they up in the air? Do you want to see more, how about one of you?"

The crowd was all atwitter until a man from near the back rose from his table, still in his chair, and was brought to the stage and lowered next to Missy. "Oh, he is cute, isn't he? I'm no dummy; I only get the cute ones." She turned to the man and stuck her wand out at him, "Stand." The man was spellbound. "What part of stand don't you understand?"

Missy turned to the audience and said, "This man's name is Sidney, so it's a wonder he understands anything at all. Sidney's aren't real swift."

As Sidney stood, circles of colored smoke swirled around him until he disappeared. Missy coyly looked at the audience and told them, "I think I'll let my delicious daughter find Sidney. He'll probably get a kick out of it." Sidney reappeared a little above the stage, with an astonished look on his face.

Missy sat on nothing, crossed her legs and her body rose to sit next to Merlin. Mercy had lowered to the stage and took over dealing with the suspended man from the audience who was afraid to stand on nothing. Mercy had the wand now, and nonchalantly motioned for Sidney to lower to the ground as she said, "Now stand." After he stood, "Sidney, I want you to climb that rope ladder to the top and sit up there."

There was no rope ladder, and no one to show him where it was. This was funny as the confusion on Sidney's face made the entire audience laugh.

"Sidney," Mercy said, with fists on her hips, still holding the wand, "Do I have to lead you up? Come here, let me show you."

Mercy took one of Sidney's hands and put it on something. Next she pulled his leg up and put his shoe on something else lower. When she put Sidney's other hand on something a little higher than his other hand, he had a smile, a wide smile. He pulled himself up, put his other foot on something then pushed and pulled himself up the ladder that wasn't there. When he was at the top, he patted his hand on something that made a noise, then turned and sat on it. You could see Sidney's wonder at what was happening.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Mercy said, and turned to look up at Sidney, "Don't try this at home as what you are seeing isn't. There is no way for Sidney to climb an imaginary ladder and sit on thin air ten foot above the stage. But you see him, don't you, and don't doubt what you see? This is what magic is all about."

Mercy pointed her wand at Sidney and brought him down to be almost standing on the stage. Mercy kissed Sidney on the cheek, then waved her wand and Sidney once again was sitting in his chair, swooping over the gasping crowd to sit at his table.

Mercy turned to the crowd and held her arms out as if she was expecting applause. When only a few clapped, she said, "Oh yes, my dear parents are still suspended. Perhaps I'll cage them;" "Poof" a cage appeared around them. "No, I need them to say goodnight. Come down here, Mommy and Daddy." Mercy's wand waved and the two descended to the stage. Mercy handed the wand to Missy and stood on the other side of Merlin.

Merlin said, "Thank you for your attendance, we enjoyed entertaining you."

Poof and smoke enclosed the three. The stage was empty when it cleared. At that split second, the curtains parted and a very mournful harmonica began, followed by the beauty of a violin that built the same mournful blues sound, with a B-3 organ back that let you know you were in for a treat.

Next Chuck's singing bass began a continuous tone that scaled the perfect blues bass back, then was joined by an almost inaudible wail from Lisa's guitar. Elmer and John brought the sound up on Lisa until Kenny joined and a piano filled in.

Chuck later told me that this was a piece he had written when he was a senior in high school. The piece was so intricate and full of passion that it's hard to believe a sixteen or seventeen-year-old could have created it.

We watched the entire show, and I don't think anyone else in the theater left. Waiters were having a tough time taking orders and delivering drinks, as every new musical phrase made them pause to listen. I don't think any of the customers were complaining though.

I was so proud to see Bonita and Lizzy on stage playing their hearts out. This was one hell of a venue for the little girls. When Lisa began a ballad, Marion and Virginia were standing next to the now sitting Lisa who was playing her acoustic guitar. Bonita and Lizzy were both doing backup vocals for the other three. What an amazing performance.

The group didn't let the audience applaud as they would transition from one piece to the next, with players changing instruments and locations on the stage. Over the hour and a half performance, I know Bonita played her violin, the B-3 synthesizer, a piano keyboard, and her acoustic and electric guitars. Seeing her contribute on every piece like that, along with vocals, had me wanting to run up and hug her. Lizzy sang, played her harmonica, and her acoustic as backup rhythm, and contributed just as much. Where did these kids come from?

While the audience was applauding at the end of the show, Kenny brought each of the musicians to the front of the stage and bowed with them to the audience. It was almost funny for the tall Kenny to lead the four young girls to the front of the stage together and bow again.

The curtain closed without any words. No farewell, no this was a practice gig; no we're coming back, no nothing. The curtain closed and it was over.

A large video screen dropped from the ceiling, playing one of the performances on the Riviera featuring the Lucky Lady Blues Band. That was classic. Now people were recognizing the band they had just been listening to. I think most were in shock to have witnessed what was possibly a lot of new music.

The two men from Amsterdam grabbed my arm, abandoning their spouses. One exclaimed, "You have to have that group come to Hawaii and play. Is that why Chuck wanted a studio over there? It will be built in less than a month. We have to have him come."

Dewey winked at me as we all left the theater. The Dutchmen headed to their private condos while the rest of us went up the elevator in shifts to go to our suites and join the rest of the family.

The big TV was on in our suite, with all of the kids sitting in front of it. A replay of what we had just seen was playing. The magic show was being shown, but most of the kids came running to us, telling us how great the magic show was, and also how great the band was. I doubt they could make up their minds.

Many of the grown-ups were having some adult beverages when Chuck, Lisa, Bonita, Lizzy, Marion, and Virginia came in the door. Elmer was with Chuck and Lisa, and probably wanted to hug all of them, the way he was staying so close. I heard him say, "I can't believe you did all that with the little practice you guys had today. You put that whole thing together, and I have to tell you again, the whole show was a take. Can you believe it, an hour and a half of continuous music? That was just awesome."

Chuck told him, "It's going to be tough to top that now. I suppose you'll expect something like that every time we get together with the Expedition."

"No way, Chuck," Elmer was sprawled on a bar chair. "How could you put something like that together very many times? I can't wait until you and Kenny begin putting your heads together to create more, and Bonita is already turning out some decent sounds. This whole job is work made in heaven."

Chuck and Lisa were grinning from the satisfaction of having given a good performance, and the enjoyment of playing their music this afternoon and this evening. Bonita, Liz, Marion, and Virginia were mobbed by their age group. The mood in our suite was special.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.