Steve and Chuck - Changes and Life Adjustments - Cover

Steve and Chuck - Changes and Life Adjustments

Copyright© 2011 by Dual Writer

Chapter 13

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A continuation of the Steve and Chuck's saga within Florida Friends. New arrivals cause a stir while Chuck is confronted with new challenges.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Chuck

As I came out of my fog this fine Monday morning, there was pressure on my hips and my ego was feeling pretty good. I lay there thinking Lisa, Julie, Taiying, Sing, or one of the boat or condo girls was getting some early morning pleasure from my now very firm, very excited pleasure injector.

Lips touched mine, but I didn’t feel the hips shift forward for the horsey rider to be kissing me and I didn’t feel any breasts on my chest. As the kiss became more insistent I opened my eyes to see Tiani’s eyes looking into mine with the moon or owl eyes she likes to do. There was someone kissing my forehead, so I looked back to see Brandy’s grinning face. Since I couldn’t see, I still had no idea who was riding me. Brandy swung a leg across my chest and settled her center on my mouth. She wiggled it back forth to encourage me to service her, and groaned as I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth enough to tongue her clit. Tiani’s darker body was over my eyes and the two exchanged places as Brandy backed up and Tiani slid down to cover my mouth. Both girls were tasty with their morning excitement.

I could tell whoever was riding me was reaching her climax, as her pussy was gripping so tightly that she could barely move up and down. It must be one of my Chinese dolls, since I knew and enjoyed what Julie felt like. As the rider slipped off me, a mouth took over, but only for a couple of sucks before I could feel the sucker reposition herself and slide down on me. Whoever it was, was wet I mean gushing, as she slid all the way down on me in one try. Her pussy felt like wet silk as she used me as a human dildo. I couldn’t think of which island girl had such an open pussy.

The riding pussy must have been getting what she wanted, as her pussy began gripping me tighter and tighter as her up and down strokes became more erratic. I still wasn’t close to wanting to stop what we were doing, so I let the rider get her jollies and pull off. When the next warm receptacle slid on, I knew it was Julie. Her pussy is constantly working, milking me as she enjoyed herself on top of me. I don’t remember her ever taking the superior position, but she did a good job bringing me a little closer to wanting to let loose.

The next lady was also tight and it took a long time for her to get me all in. Once in, she didn’t last but about a minute before she went into spasms and clutched tight. It was one of the Chinese dolls from the exclamations. Tiani left my face and moved around so I knew what was coming next. Her mouth worked on me a second before her sweet pussy slid down my shaft. Tiani has always been quick and didn’t last long. As she slid off, Brandy slid down my chest, dragging her drooling pussy until it centered over me and slowly slid down. This was the first time I could see around me. Some of the boat and condo girls were head to toes, satisfying each other, but the surprise was Zena and Shannon sitting with their backs against the wall, fingering what looked like fresh fucked pussies.

As Brandy moaned her pleasure, Shannon got up, and in a smooth motion, perched her pussy on my face. She tried to grab my short hair to pull my face into her, but she couldn’t get hold of it. Brandy was getting me close and the unexpected redhead feeding me pussy was turning me on as well. Another pussy moved over my eyes and Shannon moved her pussy from my mouth so the other could sit on it. My nose ended up between two very rounded butt cheeks. They had to belong to Zena. As I groaned louder right into Zena’s center, Brandy moved off me as who I’m sure was Shannon lay on my side and swallowed me whole. Zena was leaning forward and I swear she was licking what Shannon couldn’t get in her mouth.

Too much, blast off time was imminent. I went off like big fireworks on the Fourth of July. A bunch of the girls squealed as I know that first shot would have hit the ceiling had the ceiling been lower. The second squirt had a mouth over it, as did the third, but it was different mouth. I looked up and saw Shannon and Zena showing each other the creamy stuff on their tongues while Brandy got some, and Tiani finished me off by sucking me until I went soft. She didn’t try to get me back up, but came up and kissed very gently.

She said, “Okay, Stud, you didn’t do us all, but some of us have sore pussies from last night. These two foreigners assured us they wouldn’t be in trouble for letting you lick them to orgasm, but they obviously went farther than that.”

Shannon leaned over me and said, “You know I don’t do that with just anyone. Tom is my man, but you are always so nice, I wanted you to taste me. Now, Zena is a slut. She likes to have her pussy eaten and fucked all the time. She also loves the taste of cum. You gave us a nice one.” She kissed me and moved off the bed.

Lisa leaned over me and kissed me. “Come on, Stud, I am one of the sore pussy girls. I think most of us feasted on each other half the night. I’m surprised we didn’t wake you up.”

The condo girls were all smiles and touchy. They wanted kisses, but didn’t want anything else. I could tell which one of the boat girls had enjoyed riding me, as she had a silly grin on her face as she played with her open pussy.

As I swung out of bed, a condo girl handed me my leg. She said, “Come, I will hold you up in the shower. Let me wash you.”

There were protests by the other condo girls and the three boat girls. We all ended up in the huge shower, but it took some effort to get washed. By the time we finished, I was ready to start my way through these lovelies again.

When we went downstairs, Mina was all smiles this morning and wanted to show off her new giant gas range. She pointed to the porch and said I would be brought coffee.

Miguel, Giovanni, and Mesa were on the porch with coffee mugs in hand. Before Mina could bring me coffee, a grinning Taiying showed up with a Bloody Mary. She handed it to me and said, “You won’t be flying today, so you should enjoy yourself while you can; it’s like we’re on vacation.”

I had to ask, “How do you know I won’t be flying?”

“You have too much to do. You will be making a lot of calls today, you will want to go with Giovanni, as Gina said we must make sure you go with him, and you will want to spend at least one more night with all of us wonderful ladies.”

Lisa nudged me with an elbow, “You have your harem, or would that be harems, well trained.”

I gave the Bloody Mary to Lisa saying, “I might use the seaplane to go into Limon. Drink this and enjoy.”

Julie brought my coffee and gave me a chaste kiss as she set it on the table. I got up and moved to the end of the porch with my cell phone.

My call was answered, “Jeff here.”

“Good morning, Sir, this is Johnson.”

“Good job last week, Johnson. You doubled up on that trip. You caught some real bomb makers, found the explosive supplier, helped catch a nuisance bank robber, and eliminated three vicious robbers. So what is your desire, and I’ll see if I can grant you your wish.”

I moaned at his attempt to be a comic, “Oh no, another comedian. Don’t quit your day job. I do have a need, but I need help in discovering who to go to.”

“Speak up, Boy, I don’t have all day.” The man began laughing as soon as he finished.

“You know the man, Giovanni Martinelli, right?”

“Yes, Johnson, you brought his name up when you were here.”

“Jeff, the man has offered to give us information if he can have a form of asylum for himself and some of his former people down here. He says he can give us the remnants of the U.S. people and locations, but he knows an almost infinite amount of information about European crime syndicates. He says his group is pulling out of Central America and all of North America. I think the DEA is doing enough to convince this group to get out of business here and up there.”

“Where are you?”

“I’m in Costa Rica right this minute, working on this and a personal matter, but I’d like to have an idea of what I can do with these people.”

Jeff said, “What we can do is give Giovanni and his men U.S. passports in their names or new ones, then watch them like a hawk to make sure they don’t get right back into business.”

I told Jeff, “Giovanni is willing to have the men and him arrested by, ah, let’s say the Coast Guard. He says his group back in Italy won’t even support them or provide legal help. He thinks that would be a way for the Italian group to write off this whole South American operation.”

“Interesting, I was talking to some of the guys you don’t like, the CIA and the DEA who work with them, and they advised me that Giovanni may be a target, so if we were to pick him up, you’re saying that his Italian people would just write him off.”

“That’s the way he sees it. So, Jeff, who do I call to get something working on this deal?”

Jeff said, “Let me make some calls when the normal business day starts and run it by Sam. He’s been doing a crash course reading the Service’s manuals to make sure he knows all of the rules and regs.”

I said, “Good luck, I don’t think there ever was a concentrated version of the do’s and don’ts. Sam has a big task in front of him to get through all of that.”

“Yes he does, Chuck, but he is a determined young man.”

I told Jeff, “Sam was a good choice. How did you Marshals decide on him?”

Jeff said, “He worked with you, he’s had leadership training, he’s worked with you, he has been valuable to a couple of services, has been on some risky ops, and he’s worked with you. Since he worked with you for some length of time, they figured you two must be a little alike and they wanted that, so far so good. And did I mention he worked with you.”

“Since I have you on the phone Jeff, what has been the disposition of Ronald Evans?”

The Marshal didn’t even pause, “Until someone can prove otherwise, he’s classified as a terrorist. He was trying to assassinate judges and people associated with the apprehension of ethnic terrorists. He’s not giving us a lot of information, but he’s left a pretty easy trail. We’ve picked up what I think are all of the people he had out there trying to do the job, except the man who was assigned to you, but you’re kind of tough to catch up with. All of these other men have ratted Ronnie out and spilled the beans on what they intended.”

I asked, “How long can you keep him without bail or a trial?”

Jeff said, “Forever, since we have enough information and proof of his terrorist type activities and we don’t allow him contact with the outside world. We need to find whoever is leading this group, and as you know, they don’t give up easily.”

“Good to know, Jeff, I’ll keep my eyes open and brief Lisa. Just what we need, something else to make us look over our shoulders.”

The Marshal said, “Between what we’ve found out at Sam’s direction and the FBI, we’re close to the top of this organization and should be in total control very soon. Just keep an eye out for something or someone out of place.”

“I can do that,” I said, before continuing, “I’m going back to the west coast as soon as I get done meeting with Giovanni’s men. I should be back in Tampa tomorrow, and back on the road by Wednesday morning. Watch for my reports. It’s been a while since the stations have had a visit. I think I’m going to bring Wanda along with me so she can do audits where I visit. She’s knows the rules a hell of lot better than I do.”

“Good idea, Chuck. Wanda is a very valuable asset. Glad we could keep her. I’ll make some calls in a few minutes. Call me back on my cell like yours for a little security, and I’ll let you know what we come up with.”

After hanging up with the Marshal, I thought of what he said about my possibly being in some danger. Thinking my partner needed to know this information, I got Lisa to follow me away from the others’ ears. “Lisa, the Marshal says there may be someone trying to get to me which would end up being us. It is someone the clown, Ronnie Evans, was working with and directing. Jeff says they have apprehended all of the other potential assassins who were going to get at the judges, but haven’t found the guy who is supposedly after me. I don’t think there is a problem down here, but keep your eyes open. When we get back home, be really cautious as that is when our guard is down the most. We also need to make sure the girls begin using the alarm system. See if you can talk to the others staying in the cottages and over the garage into making sure they activate their alarms as well.”

Lisa was nodding, “I figured there would be something like this. I talked to Wanda, Jan, Brandy, Tiani, and Frieda to make sure they understood how to set the alarms each night. You have a good bunch at home and they will watch out for our family.”

Thinking about it, I said, “I’m going to call Steve to make sure his security people keep their eyes open and pay attention to that area of the park. That should take care of it. I’ll ask Steve to have the airpark covered better as well.”

We went back to the gathering. Brandy said, “How about taking us down to the hangars and help me get the King Air out. Help me do the inspection, to make sure I do it right and I’ll have Zena do the cockpit pre-start and start up with me.”

Brandy, Zena, Shannon, Tiani, and the Chinese girls were going back together, so we went down to the hangar and pulled the King Air out. After checking the fuel level and doing the outside inspection, Brandy pulled the stairs up and latched the door. Lisa and I stood near them to watch as they started the engines, warmed them up while they were finishing their cockpit preflight duties before taxiing out to the end of the runway. A few minutes later, the sleek King Air was airborne, turning to a northerly direction. I mentally said a little prayer for the girls on that flight, wishing them a safe trip. When I turned toward Lisa, with watery eyes, she said, “Me too.”

Back up at the house, I talked to Giovanni. “This is the plan. Use your cell phone to call your men together and find out where we should meet them. We can take a boat in or fly our little amphibious float plane into the yacht club. When we get together, I’m going to collect all of your cell phones and destroy them. Lisa and I will take you to a cell phone dealer to get you other phones, which will all be under my name, so that your Italian buddies will think you guys were all picked up. After we all talk, I’ll call back up north to see what they may have worked out. That your men have not been making runs, and have not been involved in any underworld activity for a while, should make your community acceptance easier.”

Giovanni said, “They were the ones who warned me about my cousins who you said were done away with by others. They said those men were terrorizing the entire community and harmed many with their greed. They were going to give our group a bad name and the family wanted to eliminate them. Someone else did it for us, so that worked out. You have a good plan, let me call.”

A few minutes later, Giovanni said, “Let’s take your water airplane to the yacht club dock. They will meet us in an hour. We can use the yacht club to talk as it is quiet during the day.”

I told everyone at the house that Giovanni, Lisa, and I would return in a couple hours. Everyone should hang around and we would eat lunch together.

Lisa and I went down to the hangar for the second time today. We manually pushed the aircraft out of the hangar, shut the big hangar doors, and began preparing the aircraft. In a few minutes, we were in flight to Limon.

We tied up at the yacht club and walked up to the club center to check out the privacy of the club during the daytime. We saw that there was a bartender and a waiter sitting at the bar, but no one else. Giovanni selected the table farthest from the bar where we ordered coffee, and just as we received it, four men Lisa and I recognized came into the bar. When we had all shaken hands, I joked with Giovanni, “It’s nice to see number one, two, three, and four again.”

Gio looked at me strangely so I informed him, “For security, your men didn’t identify themselves. It worked out, so all is well.”

The four men were dressed casually without coats and with their shirts tucked into their pants. If they had weapons, they would have to be in ankle holsters.

After the men were served coffee, Giovanni said to the men, “We will all speak English to make Chuck Johnson feel comfortable with us. First, give him your cell phones so he can destroy them. If our cell phones all quit at once, it will look as if we have been put into police custody.”

The man I knew as number one said, “That is perfect, they won’t even look for us. Until they want to reopen this market, they will not even care what our future is.”

Gio looked at me, “The family knows I was coming here. They didn’t know I was stopping to visit you. If we all disappear at once, we should be okay.”

I looked at the four men, “I’m going out on a limb for Giovanni and you four. Look me in the eye when I ask you this. If I can help you to a new life, will you stay out of illegal business?”

They all looked at me and as if rehearsed, it was bobble head time as they nodded their heads, yes. I could have blown the deal if I laughed at them, so I just smiled and laughed inside.

Number one said, “We want a new life and have all agreed with Giovanni you might be the answer. We will follow what you want us to do.”

I asked, “Do you men have enough money to support yourselves for a while before I can get you jobs?”

I was told, “Yes, we have become good fishermen and go out each morning. Our catches have been very good. We supply a couple of tourist hotels, a fish market, and even this club. We might be able to continue with this, along with other jobs. So far, this has been very good, we are making money, at least more than enough to live here. It does not cost much to live in Limon.”

Remembering a brief comment about boats when we met before, I asked, “Is the boat you’re using legal? Is it properly registered?”

The man I knew as number two said, “We pooled our money for this boat so it would not be a boat that was previously used to transport goods. We paid for it with money we made working for the family, but we paid for the boat with our own money.”

“Good, one less thing to worry about and one more way for you to earn money in the future. I have an idea of how I may be able to use all of you in the near future. I’m sure you’ve heard the rumors about building tourist hotels on the islands?”

They nodded in unison again. “There will be jobs for at least five hundred people when the resort is built. I think we will be able to find a place for you. I already have an idea, but it will be a while. Now to get you guys into a better legal position. Give me your IDs so I can copy them and can send copies to the U.S. authorities. They will want the information to begin investigating all of you.”

All four men began getting their various licenses and IDs out for me. Giovanni looked at me questioningly, and I nodded holding my hand out. When I had the five sets, I told them to entertain Lisa for a few minutes while I copied the IDs.

I took everything to what I knew was the yacht club office. No one was there and the copy machine was not difficult to figure out. I made two copies and looked for their fax machine. I inserted one set of the copies and dialed the international toll free number for the Secret Service. The Marshals should have something like that. As soon as it began transmitting, I called the Secret Service office where the fax was being sent to, and asked if they could take the fax down the hall to Jeff. Those people love me or something, as they said it would be done immediately.

I picked up the copies from the fax machine and with all of the materials, walked out of the office and stepped outside for a second. I called Jeff to tell him what was on the way to him. He said, “Perfect, that was the next thing I was going to have you do. I have to tell you, I’ve already advised the DEA about the Italians abandoning their stateside operations. They said that means they will step up their schedule and raid those offices before the people leave. That is going to give your people down there even more cover. Let me work on these IDs and see what we can do for the men down there. You probably need to bring Giovanni back to the states to make your bosses feel good. The longer he’s down there, the more they think he’s gone back into business.”

I told my Marshal, “We might be back home later today. I think these men are good to be put back into society. I also think I want to keep them down here whether or not with a U.S. passport. I have to think about Giovanni a little more. He presents more of a problem, although I think he’s sincere about wanting a normal safe life.”

Jeff said, “We’ll work it out. You’re a good man to want to try to rehab a bunch of crazy Italians. Just keep them out of the big cities where they could run into someone they know.”

“Gotcha, Chief, and thanks.”

He closed our conversation with, “Call me later today or this evening to give me your status. I think you need to keep me updated twice a day so I can pass your observations along.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.