Study and Meditation - Cover

Study and Meditation

Copyright© 2011 by Silvan Grove

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I assisted a vistor with her study of Tantra where the purpose is to raise ones consciousness by means of study and meditation.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   White Male   Oriental Female  

I host the occasional visitor on my farm and this time I had a visitor from Japan who told me that she worked in a Zen Monastery. After being here for a few days and being over awed by the beauty of the landscape, my Japanese visitor asked me, seemingly out of the blue, if I could help her with her studies of tantric yoga. Japanese culture has a fine appreciation of nature and my visitor was well aware of this. My guest who I will call, M. was euphoric with the richness and variety of the beauty here. Yes both of us shared a common abstract philosophical outlook on life and of nature appreciation. She tells me that the tantric lessons will be meditation and study in the sacred realm of sex and not sex as commonly understood. It is to help understand the energy of life and its great natural mysteries. Yes I'm familiar with the concepts and am willing to oblige.

Women are always the masters with regards to sex. Each lady has to discover what it is that she finds attractive and desirable whether it is a person, people, places, attitudes, circumstances or in fact anything, and then to find the means to fulfill this need. Men then have to work to satisfy this goal to the best of their ability.This is one of the natural laws of nature and cannot be changed.

The first lesson, I'm told is to be tomorrow morning just before sunrise in the old grannie flat behind the house where she was staying. In the morning I arrived punctually as requested. This is lesson number one and I'm not sure what to expect. I'm asked to take off my clothes and to stand behind her but just to touch her with the tip of my member and to look east with her over her shoulder to the east and await the coming splendor of the rising sun. A parallel is drawn between the sustaining energy of the sun and the basic human energy of sex. As the sun rises, she draws my penis to her side to also greet the sun so the great two energies can meet. We hold this pose for a few minutes appreciating the grandeur of nature.

The Zen tradition is to appreciate nature in all its many manifestations and the role of humans is to learn about and revere these many aspects of life. Everything is spoken of with reverence. Zen is always looking for the abstract behind the physical appearances. This is lesson number one.

The next morning another ritual is performed which involves perhaps the setting of the rules. Again I'm asked to undress and then to sit naked on the floor resting my back against a large pillow. I'm told to sit quite still while M. manipulates me for inspection of size and shape. I'm told that to be a good student I must be absolutely disciplined. I also need to be large, strong, and with much endurance. It is not permitted for me to dissipate my strength for much work and study will be required from me. This is made very clear. It is not sex as commonly understood but meditation and study and these words must only be used. She says that with concentration and effort my equipment can be made to grow even larger to the great benefit of all. The sacred word is the linga, the giant magical member of a Buddha of enlightenment, an enchanting source of energy, beauty, creativity and most desirable of all enlightenment. M. tells me that she is most impressed and is happy and even feels privileged to continue. She tells me that our eventual goal is to take up a classical trantic mediation position with me, cross legged and below and M. above with her legs around me. She says that she wants to hold this position for several hours, a difficult task but one that would bring great benefit.

For the next lesson, a beautiful location is selected where there is a coming together of air, land, water, trees and grass. Tension is raised by not speaking from when we leave the house until we arrive at the creek. Upon arriving, a gong is ritually sounded and study and meditation commence. A ritualistic appreciation of nature is performed and the glorious path to enlightenment that it provides for to those who know and are given the opportunity. It is just before the full moon and she says that the time is right and that she is now ready to take me inside her tonight. I'm again told I will need to be very strong and controlled.

Nothing more is said and in the evening I retire to bed as usual not being sure of anything. I read for a little bit before turning off the light and preparing myself for sleep. M then comes in a little later, undresses in the dark and gets into bed with me. Almost straight away, she takes my member and nurtures it to its full size and then pulls me on top of her and invites me to start work on her. I do as I've been told to do over the last few days. First I push my head in, and gently thrusting backwards and forwards, slowly working on making the way for the rest of me to follow. Gradually I'm a little inside but with me being a large westerner and she being a smallish Japanese, the way is very tight and so after a little while, I withdraw to discuss the situation. Yes, she tells me that has had very little experience and that she is very keen to experience conjugation. Yes I tell her it is possible, we can do it. Just relax and with strength, persistence and work a union can be made. Study and practice is again recommenced but this time I talk to her, giving her reassurances all the time and oh so slowly, and oh so gently but firmly, little by little, home is eventually reached. The size of my member and the smallness of her make for a surprising and worthwhile experience. I finish with a few deep thrusts before relaxing and eventually withdrawing to discuss the new experience. Sleep follows easily and yes I do control myself as demanded.

At midnight, while both of us are only partially conscious due to sleep, we come together again. This time, oh so gently, I push my member into her with firm and gentle movements, slowly and gently I allow her to experience the whole of me. M is now relaxed and able to enjoy a lengthy union while in the relaxed half conscious state between wakefulness and a dream. I did eye the electric clock but the times have slipped out of my memory.

In the morning and upon waking, I'm invited inside again and this time the way is easy and the experience is even relaxing. After a session of deep thrusts, I'm relaxing before starting again and I notice tears streaming down her face. I look at her questioningly and she says, "It is just so beautiful; for every thrust a thousand thankyous. Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou!" I start work again this time with a deeper understanding of the sensitivities involved. In fact, she was appreciating it so deeply that I even felt obliged to continue working on her much longer and more conscientiously than what I would have normally done. This was a continuing characteristic of her. At the end of virtually every session, M would always thank me for my efforts. Generally she would say, "Thank you so much!"

In the morning she told me that she has had sex with one of the monks at the monastery but his penis was the size of a little pencil and not something like mine. She laughts and indicates the size with her fingers.

Later in the day, she tells me that she is having difficulties with walking because of all the activities during the night. M tells me that this is alright because she is just being continually reminded of the need to raise the energies to a higher and a more creative state.

In a few days we are into a pattern. I usually go to bed first and she eventually follows. In the dark she takes off her dressing gown and climbs into bed and carefully covers herself with the sheets. She prefers for me not to see her naked. It is right for her to see me naked since that is controlled but not the other way round. We are students and not thrill seekers. It is not for her to give me any sort of erotic feelings of an undesirable type which may lead to uncontrolled and so undesirable stimulation. She wants to study sex and I am her assistant and the aim is to understand the abstract nature of sex. She immediately stimulates me and requests me to start work on her straight away. In this way she maintains control over the situation. Stimulation, energy, and creativity are what she requires while control and discipline are my first lesson. I oblige as I agreed to. Our meditations are varied, sometimes vigorous and other times mild and relaxed but always conscientiously and of considerable duration. All this is done with mental control on my part. Yes she will sometime ask me to unload myself in front of her but only when it suits her. Yes she is very thankful but she also believes that the work and discipline are very beneficial for me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.