Journey by Train - Cover

Journey by Train

Copyright© 2011 by Seema S

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In the crowd at train, how I got orgasm with my own brother and same time I kept myself virgin

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Paranormal   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Orgy   First   Hairy   Public Sex   Slow  

At first I want to declare that I am a middle class religious Hindu girl and never intend to know about sex since my puberty. My father is serving at Patna and besides my parents I have only elder brother Nayan. Now I am studying at Kota and having my own laptop which I recently purchased by saving my pocket money. Sometimes I use to surfing for some study materials and occasionally I visit entertainment site to get off my depression and frustration if any. During that period one day suddenly I login a porn site and I could not back from it. There were so many sexy photos, videos and sexy stories. After viewing some hot photos I clicked to story column. I became surprised to read the experiences that so many boys and girls have a sex experience with his own sister and her own brother. It was totally new and surprise to me and I could not believe it happens. I encouraged through these stories and photos and decided to share my own experience which is not exactly the sex story. I have not lost my virginity as yet but I can say that I experienced my orgasm.

It was an incident of one year ago. I have to go Kota for enquiry and admission. My father could not get leave from his employer and my elder brother (two years older to me) had to go with me. As it was a sudden programme, we could not get reservation and compelled to travel in general class with break journey through two-three trains. Unfortunately it was raining for last three days from our journey. Many dresses which I washed for carrying were soaked. Finally I put my only ready jeans and top in my bag and proceed to station in skirt and T-shirt which I normally use at home.

Perhaps there were some competitive exams next day. The Patna station was full of boys and girls and their parents/friends. I asked my brother - "Bhaiya, can we get in train properly?" – "Let us see... " brother replied with anxiety. At 11 in night we were waiting the train which was running three hours late and expected to arrive by 01 AM. We approached a core bench at east side of platform. We were talking about admission process and other chit-chat related to our friends. My brother took a break and went to pee a little farther. When he pulled out his cock I surprised, it was too long; I could not remove my eyes as it was my first experience to view a man's part so closer. He moved back, put his cock in but forgotten to zip. That time he was more close to me and I could see his wet tip clearly. I wanted to hint him regarding opened zip but couldn't. My heart beat became faster a little bit. Why? I don't know. Frequently my eyes focused on his hairy part. Perhaps due this scene or others, after a few minutes I also feel to pee. Hesitatingly I told my brother – " Bhaiya, I want to... " He looked here and there and indicated a lone place approx twenty feet away. I went there, looked around and slipped my thin panty and sat to pee. I was watching, Nayan Bhaiya was following me. On return he told – why don't you put jeans instead of skirt. Something sparked in my mind, whether he was unable to see my part as it was easily covered by skirt while I was peeing and if I were in jeans, he would have seen my middle body to some extent. I console myself – No, it would not be, my Bhaiya cannot think like this. But something different was moving in my mind. Why Bhaiya asked about jeans just now and not at home? Why he did not close his zip? I don't know whether it was wrong or right.

At about 01 AM train came and my brother somehow pushed me into the train. There was a damn crowd. I was dying of breathing, all are pushing one another and it was a matter of great sorry that there was no light in that bogie. I was cursing myself – why I planned to visit today. My brother Nayan took me by the side of train toilet and he stand before me like a guard so that no one can touch me being the deep dark. The train started and at next station the crowd pushed Nayan just over me. I was unable even to move my face, during this little duration my skirt folded upward and I could not keep it right. Nayan's knee was rubbing my bare thighs and my breasts were just touching his chest. I felt myself uneasy because of the matters moving in my mind. I could not hold my thoughts in a visible way. After some time maximum were in sleeping mood. I was too, but couldn't. A few minutes later Bhaiya got in sleeping pose and unconsciously he put his head over my right shoulder, he almost grabbed me, my heart-beat grown up, I hold him on his waist to pull out from me but in vain. His right hand was lying on my hip and left hand was touching my lower part over thin panty and not the skirt. While I want to pull down my skirt to my knees a hot thing stroke my hand, it was Nayan's bare cock. Either he forgotten to zip or it was left opened by him consciously. May be he was in sexy mood. May be he had some bad intention to me. May be he use to read incest stories. May be he wanted to feel his cock to me availing the benefit of darkness and crowd. Was he seducting me? So many things were haunting me. I was sweating. But a little pleasure I could feel over my breasts which were rubbing against the chest of my brother to the tune of train's jerks. I never rubbed my own breasts myself before. It was amazing. One part of my mind was saying it is going wrong, another part kept silence and the silence was heavier to other.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.