No Ordinary Love
Chapter 7: Mr. Lucky

Copyright© 2011 by Coaster2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Mr. Lucky - Haldor Berglund did a lot of growing up in ten years. But it took all ten years to find the love of his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

The dinner theatre was a great success and we talked about it for the next week while we decided what we would do the following weekend. I think, without saying anything to each other, we already knew we were going to become steady friends. I was gradually pulling more and more bits of information out of Jean and she was doing the same with me. We had gotten into some personal areas fairly quickly but neither of us seemed particularly embarrassed about it.

"Tell me about your last girlfriend, Hal. What was she like?"

"Well, my last girlfriend, Ginny, was also my first and only girlfriend until you came along," I smiled.

"You're kidding. When did you meet her?"

"The summer of 1995, when I came back from Italy. My parents had taken me there for a month's holiday and decided I should get an education at the same time. Not far from our little villa was a clothing optional beach. You can guess what that did for a sixteen-year-old."

Jean giggled but her mouth was open in complete surprise. "They took you there? I mean ... your parents?"

"Yup. All part of growing up, my mother said. Anyway I took some pictures on the sly and, when I got back to school, I showed them to some of my guy friends. Ginny found out about them and cornered me one day. Anyway, to make a long story short, she decided I was better boyfriend material than her current one so she dumped him and we got together. We were together for our last two years of high school. It was great."

"What happened to end it?"

"She decided on veterinary school in Saskatchewan, while I stayed here. We tried to stay in touch for the first few months but I could see we were drifting apart. I saw her again last summer and we both knew it had been nice but it was over. I hated that it happened but I kind of knew it would so it hasn't really upset me as much as I expected."

Jean had her head cradled in her hands, watching me carefully and listening intently. I wasn't ready for her next question.

"Were you ... intimate?"

I stumbled a bit before I answered. "Yes. She was my first and only girlfriend, and my first and so far only lover. I wasn't her first though. She taught me a lot in those two years. Most of all, she kept telling me that I knew how to behave around girls ... women. A lot of guys my age didn't and that's why she chose me for her boyfriend."

"Was she beautiful?"

"Yes. Just like you but different. Red hair and maybe a little taller but she was the best looking girl in school, bar none. I was the luckiest guy in school, bar none," I grinned.

"So, you've gone over a year without having any female companionship?"

"That's a nice way to put it," I smiled. "To answer your question, yes, almost fifteen months."

She was quiet for a while, clearly thinking about something. I didn't interrupt.

"I'm not a virgin ... in case you're wondering," she said out of nowhere.

I couldn't think of a single thing to say to that so I said nothing.

"Does that surprise you? I mean, me being a cripple and all."

"Uhhm ... no ... not really. In fact, aside from the fact that I don't think of you as a cripple, you are an extremely beautiful young woman and I'm sure any number of guys would have been anxious to date you ... including me."

"You're just being nice. I know what I am. When I was sixteen I got a little desperate. I was pretty much being left out of the dating scene so when I did have a date, I kind of let myself go. It didn't take long before word got around. Howcroft would put out ... guaranteed."

"What put an end to it?"

"How do you know I did put an end to it?"

"Not sure. Just the way you act ... and I don't think you could fool Renata. Besides, I have the feeling you are telling me all this for a reason. Right?"

She nodded. "I didn't want my past to come back and haunt me ... especially if I was seeing a nice guy. So ... no secrets."

"That's good thinking. But again, what made you stop?"

"I heard some of the other girls talking when they didn't know I was around. They were calling me the school slut and a lot of other things that weren't very nice. That really upset me ... and I knew then I couldn't keep doing what I was doing. So I quit ... cold turkey as they say. It wasn't that hard as it turned out. I wasn't really having any fun or getting anything out of it. It was just something to do that let me think that I belonged."

"Now you're here at college and almost no one knows about your past, you can start again," I suggested.

She nodded. A faint smile flickered across her lips before disappearing. "Are you shocked? Does this confession mean you won't want to see me again?"

"No ... it doesn't mean that at all. You are who you are now ... not then. I like you for who you are now. And that 'cripple thing' you mentioned. I wish you wouldn't. I'm uncomfortable with it. It doesn't suit you somehow. You're partially handicapped, okay? That's as far as I'm willing to go."

She laughed. "Okay ... but do I get a special parking pass?"

"Hell no, you can walk. I've watched you. No special privileges," I said emphatically.

She looked at me for quite some time before she said anything.

"Renata was right. You are different."

Jean and I dated from that early October dinner play onward. We arranged to have our second semester Poli-Sci classes together and I convinced her to try Psychology as an elective. It turned out to be another winner for both of us. I also began to convince her that she was beautiful and not flawed in any meaningful way. Yes, she had a bad leg, but that was all, and it didn't affect my feelings for her in any way.

We didn't become intimate right away. I was worried that some of her past might interfere with our relationship if I pushed her too fast. Like I did with Ginny, I let her set the agenda and I'm really glad I did. When we finally made love it was just as perfect as I remembered it with Ginny. Only this was Jean and she was completely different than Ginny.

Ginny had been my teacher and coach, not just my lover. She led and I willingly followed. Jean had other expectations. The first time she was nervous of course, as was I. I soon realized though that she was waiting for me to lead, to decide how and when and where. That put me in a very different situation, one that I was unfamiliar with. But, with more confidence than I felt, I took up the challenge.

Our first time was a lucky coincidence. Her parents were away for the weekend and we had the house to ourselves. I had met them a couple of times when Jean took me home with her on the weekend. We seemed to get along quite well and they were satisfied that I wasn't some pussy hound out to despoil their daughter. I suspected they knew little if anything about Jean's past.

Friday night, we settled in, turned on some music, then proceeded to neck on the living room couch. It didn't take long before we were at it, hot and heavy. Until then we had done some exploration of each other but no more than some finger sex on my part and some welcome relief from Jean's hand. I think we both knew we were getting close and since we had two nights and days without interruption, I wanted to know if she was ready for the big step.

"Oh, Hal, I can't do this and not want more," she said as she came down from a climax after I had used my fingers to bring it on.

"Are you sure? I don't want to rush you into something you'll regret."

"No ... I know you don't. But, to tell the truth, I've been wanting to jump your bones since our first date. I've been holding back so you didn't think I was reverting to the 'old Jean' again."

"And I've been holding back waiting for you to tell me you're ready."

"I'm ready. Oh God! Am I ever ready! Let's take this to the bedroom and do what I've been wanting to do with you," she said, rising and pulling me up with her.

We were out of our clothes in a minute and for the first time, I got a look at her imperfect leg. It wasn't as withered or unattractive as I expected. Her thigh and calf were smaller in thickness than her good leg, which was crooked at the knee, but otherwise looked almost normal. She wasn't trying to hide it and I was grateful for that. I felt it gave me permission to ignore it and pay attention to all her other very attractive body parts.

Jean was a few inches shorter than me but she had a lovely, well developed body. Her hips were full, her stomach flat, her breasts a little larger than medium and her face was that of an angel. Her smile, surrounded as it was by her perfect white teeth and her almost platinum blonde hair, almost lit up the room. She had little hair on her mound but what was there was as blonde as she was.

I thought Ginny was beautiful but Jean was her equal, just not in the same way. They were two different women with amazing physical attributes but nothing alike. I came to understand that I was grateful for that. I didn't want to be comparing them. Ginny was then and Jean was now ... and I hoped, the future as well.

I spent a lot of time with foreplay before we joined. Jean was patient, probably because she was enjoying my efforts to please her. When I entered her, it was a silky-smooth reception that brought about an almost instant orgasm from her. I hadn't expected to last very long the first time but perhaps my concentration on making sure of her satisfaction helped me hold off a little longer.

We made love twice that evening before falling asleep in each other's arms. I woke sometime in the middle of the night and pulled up a duvet to cover us and keep us warm. I was asleep within seconds afterwards. My dreams were filled with Jean and our lovemaking. It had been so perfect for me that I was sure I was in love with her. At least, that's what my dreams were telling me.

I awoke that morning alone in the bed. I could hear faint sounds coming from the kitchen and I assumed it was Jean making breakfast. I pulled on my jeans and t-shirt and padded barefoot to the source of the sounds. As I got closer I could hear music as well as Jean singing along with it. I stopped at the kitchen entrance to watch an amazing display.

She was dancing and singing along with a song on the radio, all the while cooking our breakfast. She had her back to me and didn't know I was there so I just remained quietly watching her. She was happy. That much was obvious. That fact alone made me fell great. Her somewhat awkward dance moves displayed that happiness and spoke volumes about how she felt about last night.

At last, she tried to pirouette but came up a little short facing toward me. At first she was surprised then a bit embarrassed.

"Don't stop," I said, walking slowly toward her. "I really enjoyed watching you. I don't have to ask how you're feeling this morning, do I?"

At last she smiled and met me, a spatula in one hand and a fork in the other. I got a very nice, sensuous kiss as my answer.

"Hmmm, what a nice way to start the day," I smiled.

"I was thinking of an even better way," she said slyly, her hand rubbing the front of my jeans.

"You seem to be occupied at the stove right now."

"It can wait. The eggs, bacon and toast are in the oven and the home fries are almost done. Let me put my weapons down and we can get serious."

She was wearing a long t-shirt that dropped to mid-thigh and, as I discovered when my hands stroked her lovely bottom, panties. In the meantime, she kept massaging my growing manhood and making it clear she wasn't about to stop. A few seconds later, she unsnapped the button and lowered the zipper, letting my jeans fall down around my knees. Since I hadn't bothered with underwear, she had me exactly where she wanted me.

"We should take this to the living room or back to the bedroom. It's much more comfortable than here," I suggested.

She turned back and switched off the stove, then gave me an evil looking grin.

"Come with me, Hal. We have unfinished business," she said, almost cackling as she led me back to the bedroom.

Whatever switch I had turned on in Jean, it had changed her behaviour dramatically. Gone was the shy, awkward young woman I thought I knew. In her place was a temptress, a confident, sexually aggressive, wanton female I didn't recognize. Was she reverting to the former reckless persona she had cast off?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.