No Ordinary Love - Cover

No Ordinary Love

Copyright© 2011 by Coaster2

Chapter 3: Picking a Winner

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Picking a Winner - Haldor Berglund did a lot of growing up in ten years. But it took all ten years to find the love of his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Tuesday morning I was walking on air as I arrived at school. I'd barely got to my locker when Ginny walked up.

"Great news, Ginny. It's all arranged. We're going horseback riding on Saturday and even Sunday if you want to."

"Really! That's amazing. I only just mentioned it yesterday. How did you do that."

I relayed the conversation with Mr. Chevrier and got a big kiss on the cheek as a reward for my efforts. We decided to go out to the stables at ten on Saturday morning. Ginny would meet me at my house and then I could introduce her to mom and dad. Mr. Chevrier would pick us up right at ten and we would head north along the east side of the Gatineau River toward Cantley, then east a couple of kilometres to where the stables were. It would take about twenty minutes.

When Ginny arrived on Saturday morning, I met her father and shook hands with him, introducing myself. He seemed a nice guy and didn't worry about Ginny being with me or so it appeared. Ginny was a few minutes early claiming she didn't want to keep anyone waiting. It was obvious she was really keen on our outing.

She was wearing a light, short-sleeved top, nicely scooped in front. She was also wearing a tight pair of jeans, probably a good idea for someone who hadn't been riding before. Otherwise, a pair of sneakers and a little bag which I guessed was in place of a purse. There was no way she could put anything in her pockets.

"Mom ... Dad ... I'd like you to meet Ginny Fontaine. Ginny, this is my Mom, Eleni, and my Dad, Ragnar."

"Nice to meet you, Ginny. I hope you and Hal have fun today," Mom said with a genuine smile. I could see dad was giving my date the once over, obviously approving of my taste in girlfriends.

"Oh, I'm sure we will. Hal is really good to have invited me today. I've always wanted to go horseback riding but I've never had the chance until now."

"I'm sure Mr. Chevrier will give you good instructions," my father said, "so, if you follow them, you shouldn't have any problems and you can really enjoy this day."

At that moment I heard the honk of Mr. Chevrier's horn. It was time to go and we waved goodbye to my parents as we rushed out to meet our ride.

Marcel Chevrier was a retired civil servant, having been fairly senior in the Public Works ministry. He was a nice, quiet, helpful man, well liked in the neighbourhood. Ginny responded to him right away and asked him about how long he had been riding and how he got interested. That kept up for the entire twenty minute drive to the stables.

To call them stables was an understatement. This was more like a ranch with a really fancy building for the horses. I counted twenty stalls but many of them were empty. The whole place was spectacular and obviously catered to the rich folks. I thought we were very lucky to have this opportunity. As for Ginny, she was awestruck. She couldn't get over the size and elegance of this place. She said it was like something out of a movie. She almost expected to see Elizabeth Taylor step out of the barn at any moment. I was really happy that this day had gone so well thus far.

Mr. Chevrier gave us what he called the short version of riding instruction. After lending us helmets, he showed us how to mount the horse, how to hold the reins, how to sit in the saddle and how to control the horse. The grey mare that he had saddled for Ginny was just right for her and as we were led to the big corral I got the feel of how to control my horse, Mr. Chevrier's own chestnut gelding. The look on Ginny's face was something to behold. I don't think she could have been more excited or happier.

We spent about a half hour when we were invited to join a trail ride with three other adults. There wouldn't be any galloping or jumping so it was perfect for us. We immediately agreed and took off with them for a nice ninety minute ride. I was beside Ginny as we trailed behind the other three and she was really enjoying this.

"You're going to get a big reward for this, Hal," she said, laughing.

"Oh, good. What kind of reward?" I teased.

"Never mind. You just wait and see. This is the best time I've had in forever."

"Wow. I'm going to have to work hard to top this then."

"Yeah ... you are. But ... I have a feeling you'll give it your best shot. You're batting a thousand so far."

This rest of the morning and early afternoon went just as well. We were back at the stable around one o'clock and, thanks to my mother, I had brought some sandwiches for a lunch for us.

"Oh ... thanks Hal. I'm hungry too. You've thought of everything. I'm beginning to think I've found just the guy I want to be with."

"Well, to tell the truth, Mom thought of this. But I'm glad she did. I'd have starved too since there aren't any restaurants around here. I wonder what Mr. Chevrier did about getting something."

"I saw him go up into the house just as we got back," Ginny said. "Maybe he's having lunch there."

In fact he was. As it turned out, he was very friendly with the lady who ran the stables and they had lunch together once they knew we were okay. Ginny and I wandered about the place for a while until Mr. Chevrier came out of the house. I saw him give the lady a kiss and I guess she was more than just a friend. Good for him. He'd be alone for several years and he deserved to find someone. He was a nice guy.

Ginny was tired as we rode back to Hull in the Land Rover with Mr. Chevrier. In fact, she was almost falling asleep on my shoulder as we rolled along. She was holding my hand and seemed very content. I couldn't imagine the day going any better than it had. When we got to my house, we thanked our host for a great day. He asked us if we wanted to ride again tomorrow. Ginny said she was a bit sore but thanked him anyway. He said we could use those two horses pretty much anytime we wanted as long as we let him know first. Both of us thanked him and walked into my house.

No one was home when we went in. I guess my parents were out shopping or something. Anyway, I got a couple of glasses of mom's homemade lemonade and brought them into the living room. I was sitting beside Ginny and she took my hand as I put the drinks down.

"Thank you, Hal. That was wonderful. I've always wanted to go horseback riding and today was perfect. I didn't think it would be so tiring but maybe I'll get used to it if we can go more often."

"Well, you heard Mr. Chevrier. He said anytime we wanted to go, all we had to do was let him know. I'm just happy you had a good time."

I didn't really get a chance to hear anything more because she turned toward me, wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big, soft, deep kiss. Then, she gave me another one. This time her tongue was poking its way into my mouth. I was just letting this happen but it was good to feel her against me and her kisses were really getting to me.

What really surprised me was when she took my hand and put it on her breast. I wasn't ready for that and I didn't really know what to do. I decided to just squeeze it gently, hoping it wouldn't upset her. When she moaned, I knew it was okay and I continued to softly squeeze and then rub across the soft material of her t-shirt. I could feel her nipple growing under the palm of my hand and that continued to give me confidence that I was doing okay.

Then, without warning, she pulled away. I thought I had done something wrong, but she was smiling as she pulled her shirt out of her jeans and then took both my hands and guided them up under her t-shirt and onto both breasts. I was in heaven. It was a first for me, and Ginny had without doubt, the finest breasts in all of mankind ... or womankind, whatever.

I could feel the nipples now poking through the silky material of her bra and I was as hard as I could ever remember being. I thought I was going to let go in my pants if this got any more intense and then she did something I wasn't expecting. I felt her hand on my cock and she was squeezing it as she and I kissed.

"I'm ... I'm maybe going to go off, Ginny," I said apologetically. I was sure she knew what I meant.

"Don't worry, Hal. This is just the beginning. I can bring you back to life. You're young and healthy. I won't leave you hanging," she smiled before she went back to kissing me.

I held on for a while longer. I don't know how, but I did. When we broke once more, I voiced a concern.

"I'm not sure when my folks are going to be home. I don't want you to be embarrassed."

She smiled and kissed me even more intently, her tongue well inside my mouth.

"That's what I like about you, Hal. You're thinking of me ... not yourself. That makes you very, very attractive to me. Is there a place we can go that's private?"

"There's a TV room and a spare bedroom downstairs. We don't use it much unless we have visitors. Come to think of it ... you qualify as a visitor. Would you like to see it?"

I got another big smile and an affirmative nod. Reluctantly, I removed my hands from under her t-shirt and helped her up out of the sofa, leading her to the stairs to the basement. When we got there, she could see another sofa and a couple of arm chairs, along with the TV. She turned to me.

"Let's have a look at the bedroom."

I led her down a short hallway past a bathroom and into the finished bedroom we seldom used. It was a queen size bed that had come from a neighbour who was selling off their furniture before moving south.

"Oh, Hal. This is perfect," she said. In a swift move, she pulled her t-shirt up over her head and threw it on the bed. Then, reaching behind her, she unhooked her bra and removed it, dropping it on her shirt.

"There. That's more comfortable, don't you think." She was wearing a wicked grin but I wasn't about to argue.

"I'll never get used to seeing you like this. You are incredibly beautiful, Ginny. I'm still wondering how this all happened."

She stepped toward me and took my hands again, placing them on her breasts once more, this time without any fabric between my palms and her perfect mounds. I squeezed them once again, making sure I wasn't too aggressive. I could feel and now see the nipple begin to extend once more. I was almost overcome with the desire to take them in my mouth but I didn't dare.

Ginny reached down and undid the top button of her jeans and lowered the zipper. She managed to get them down her hips, but they would go no further without help. She plopped herself down on the edge of the bed and raised her legs toward me. I got the hint and took the pant legs in my hands hand pulled them off. It wasn't the first time I had seen her almost nude, but this was just as exciting if not more so. The circumstances were completely different and I really didn't know what to expect. All I could do was follow her lead and see where we ended up.

"Your turn, Hal," she smiled.

It took me only a few seconds to shed my shirt, jeans, and socks. Ginny was wearing a different pair of bikini panties than last week but they were no less sexy.

"Come and lie down with me, Hal. I want to show you how much I enjoyed today."

I carefully laid down beside her, my hand naturally gravitating to one of her breasts. She was far too beautiful to resist. Whatever she wanted, I would grant her if it was within my power.

Her hand was now squeezing my erection outside of my jockey shorts. I was as hard as I was ever going to get and, when I looked down, I was horrified to see the tip of my cock sticking up through the waistband. I wanted to pull my shorts up to hide it but I didn't dare. Ginny solved the problem for me by slipping her hand under the waistband and wrapping her soft, warm fingers around my erection. I was pretty sure this wasn't going to end up very well.

"Relax, Hal. I know this is all new for you. I just want to make sure your first time is a good one, and I know just how to do that."

She did? What did that mean? Was she talking about what I think she was talking about? Holy shit!

I didn't get much of a chance to wonder. She rolled over on top of me and began moving her hips, rubbing her crotch against my cock. I knew something had to give and it wouldn't be long.

"Ginny ... be careful," I warned.

She giggled, then pushed herself down my body, pulling my shorts off me as she did. The next thing I knew, her hand was holding my cock and her tongue was licking it slowly. I was going crazy in my head. There was no way I could hold out against this.

"Ginny ... please," I cried desperately.

It had absolutely no effect on her. Before I knew it, she had me inside her mouth and was using her tongue and lips to stroke me. I was done for.

"Ginneeeeeeee!" I wailed as I let go of all the pent up frustration of my teenage years. No masturbation could compare to what she had just done. I wasn't just embarrassed I was devastated. All my good behaviour had gone out the window as easily as that. All my attempts to prove I wasn't like the other guys had just been demolished. I had come in her mouth. Not just once, but three or four times.

I lay there with my eyes closed fearing the worst. I could almost imagine her beating on me, swearing at me for what I had done. I deserved it. I couldn't control myself. I was ashamed.

"Hmmmm. That was tasty," I heard her say.

What? What did she say? Tasty? I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was looking back at me, smiling. That's right, smiling.

"You mean ... you're not mad at me?" I asked carefully.

She looked at me curiously. "Why would I be mad at you? I got exactly what I wanted ... and I hope you did too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.