Blind Leading Blind - Cover

Blind Leading Blind

Copyright© 2011 by sagacious

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The little blind girl changed Aaron's life. She made him an offer he couldn't refuse, no matter how much he wanted to.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

I walked into the bedroom and saw Diane and Cathy sitting on the bed. Diane was naked and Cathy was topless. Diane was fondling one of Cathy's breasts and sucking on the other. Cathy was rubbing the back of Diane's head and had a bemused look on her face.

As I walked into the room, Diane lifted her head from Cathy's tit and faced over in my direction.

"Justine was right Aaron, Cathy really does have big tits, and boy are they fun. I can't wait to see how she tastes."

"Don't you think you should ask her first?"

"Oh yeah. May I please taste you Cathy?"

As she was saying this Diane had continued massaging Cathy's tits and was talking into her neck right under her ear.

"As you consider it Cathy, you might want to taste her too. Diane has a unique flavor. I don't have a lot of experience, but she is delicious."

Cathy looked up at me and said, "I've never done it with a girl before Aaron. What do I do?"

"Just relax and lay back. Diane will take charge. She and Justine do this quite often. I can't be ready all the time after all."

Cathy just sighed and leaned back onto the bed. Diane reached over and pulled Cathy's slacks and panties down and off. She then knelt between Cathy's legs and began to nuzzle between her thighs.

I took off my clothes and went to the other side and climbed onto the bed. I took over on Cathy's tits where Diane had left off.

It didn't take long for Cathy to have her first orgasm. I had barely moved to the other tit when she started gasping and shivering. She let out a wail and shuddered.

Diane moved out from between Cathy's legs and I shifted her over to the far side of the bed so I could give my attention to Diane.

"Oh Aaron, she is so different from Justine. She responds at different areas and the taste is just as nice but not the same. I could tell the difference even if you hadn't had Justine shave."

"I know dear, every woman is unique. It depends as much on their introduction to sex as much as it is physical. All Cathy has known is rape. Any tenderness shown to her will reap large rewards. How did you like your first experience with a woman, Cathy?"

"That was so gentle, you were very kind Aaron, but Diane was coaxing me instead of driving or demanding. I could just relax and be at peace. Thank you Diane, that was wonderful."

"You are welcome, Dear, maybe you would like to clean me up after Aaron is done. Justine and I both love cream pies."

While this conversation was going on I was moving Diane up onto her knees and positioning myself behind her. As far into her pregnancy as she was, missionary position was just not comfortable. She was already very wet from licking Cathy and all I needed to do was rub my cock in her substantial juices and enter her.

As I started to move in her, Diane rocked back an forth with me. After long experience with Diane I varied my speed to coincide with the spasms within her vagina. Doing this I could bring her almost to orgasm and then keep her at that peak to intensify the climax.

Cathy roused herself enough to reach over and play with Diane's little titties. She shifted herself around so as to lick the aforementioned titties.

"You might want to be careful Cathy. Those puppies are primed and loaded."

"What do you mean Aaron?"

"I mean that Diane is already lactating; unless you want a taste you might not want to suck."

"Ohh, that sounds naughty, I just have to give that a try.

Putting action to words Cathy grabbed a nipple and proceeded to suck.

"Have you tried this Aaron?"

"Sure he has dear", Diane said, "but he doesn't like it nearly as much as Justine does. Justine says that by drinking my milk it will put a part of me into her child. I don't really subscribe to that theory but that's all right, I enjoy feeding Justine anyway."

Cathy looked up momentarily, "This is such a sweet taste; not at all like cow's milk. I love it."

"You are welcome to come back anytime Cathy, I'm not due for another month and Justine should start lactating soon as well. OOOOHH AARON!! YES YES YES, HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER."

After her first orgasm, I lay Diane on her side and spooned in behind her for a long leisurely fuck. This was much more comfortable for her but she usually didn't have time for this when we started; she wanted the first one to go quicker than this position allowed. As we moved together Cathy was shifting around and touching Diane everywhere, to include where we were joined. I could feel her fingers and lips there while I reached up to fondle Diane's tits. Cathy kept her concentration on the juncture of us as I started to speed up and stayed right with us as both Diane and I climaxed.

When I pulled out Cathy even cleaned me up with her mouth.

"Oh wow, what a taste."

Diane rolled onto her back and raised her knees. "Try it down here Cathy, Justine and I love the mixed flavor of Aaron's cum and our juices."

Cathy dove into Diane's crotch and started licking like a dervish. Her ass was waving in the air at the foot of the bed and after I recovered I moved down and used my hand to increase her excitement.

Her pussy was a swamp. It wasn't nearly this wet when I had made love to her earlier. I guess she was learning what it felt like to feel good. Soon she and Diane were both shuddering in release and Cathy flopped over onto the bed beside Diane. I moved over to Diane's other side and lay down.

"I could see what you meant Aaron. You had total concentration on Diane; all that mattered was her pleasure. No one could ever love me like that."

"Don't be so sure of that dear. David will be just as attentive if you give him the chance. He has had a crush on you since sixth grade, but you have to let him see that you are now much more than the girl he fell for, and that you are not unattainable."

We actually slept for a couple of hours, and then got up and ate. While we ate we talked about relationships, and love, and how to balance the two. Diane and I tried to get Cathy ready for the meeting with David tonight without making her so nervous she would collapse before we got there.

I don't know what ruse Justine used to get David to the restaurant, but at 7 on the dot, the three of us were sitting at a table with Cathy's back to the door when Justine and David entered.

I got up and met them a few steps away from the table. Justine reached out and gave me a big hug and a kiss that would fry eggs.

"I'm so sorry Aaron; I'll never test you like that again. My Good Samaritan intentions stepped in front of my common sense and got us all into trouble. I really had no idea that you had a history with Cathy, or just how much trouble she had had."

"That's all right, dear heart, it may work out for the best for all of us, but for now go over and apologize to Cathy while David and I have a little conversation."

Justine moved over to the table and I took David's arm and went to the bar.

"Look here Aaron, I don't know what you and your girls have got in mind, but I don't fancy being set up with another loser to salve your conscience. I'll find a girl on my own thank you; I don't need your help."

"I know you will old friend. But then when you start to get serious about her, you'll think about Cathy Campbell and the romance will fall apart again. No woman in the world can stand up to your image of her, not even Cathy herself."

"It's not as bad as all that now. I haven't thought about Cathy in years. I'm over that boyhood crush."

"Then why did you call Diane by her name when you two were out shopping? She told me you know. She wasn't hurt, just confused."

"Shit! She said that I did that? I didn't know that I had."

"It's all right bud. We actually do understand."

"I'll apologize to her later, but why are you bringing this up now? I thought you had me over here for a blind date. Why bring up Cathy now?"

"David, until you get her out of your system, no other woman has a chance. That is why she is over at our table waiting for you."

The look on his face just then was almost comical. I've seen that look in cartoons, but never in real life.

"Hold it David! Before you think about running out; I've got a few things to tell you. Number one is that Cathy has been hurt, and hurt badly. She needs someone to help her find herself again. The only men she has ever been with have been assholes. She doesn't realize that her beauty keeps her isolated from guys who might actually care about her. The only men who ask out girls like her are conceited bastards who don't know how to love. She needs help and doesn't even know how to ask."

"How do you know all this Aaron? What suddenly made you an expert on love? Last year you couldn't get a date with a hundred dollar bill hanging out of your pocket."

"I have love now friend, and it feels so good I want to spread it around. This is your big chance to either have Cathy, or get over her. Don't blow it from fear. You may not think that you are good enough for her, but you are better than she has ever had. She just doesn't know it yet. Please come on over to the table and give it a chance. What do you have to lose?"

All the time I was speaking David was gazing at the table with the three girls at it in a kind of a daze. His features would switch back and forth from fear to adoration. He allowed me to tow him over to the table with only a little hesitation. I felt like I was leading a little boy to his doom. When we got to the table he couldn't even look up at her face. He was so afraid of what her expression would tell him. I knew that he was afraid of rejection. I didn't know what to do to break the ice. Luckily Diane was there.

"Hello David. We have someone we would like you to meet. This young lady is Cathy Campbell. She needs a date tonight and we thought of you. I hope you won't let us down."

David looked up then and his eyes met Cathy's. It was all over but the shouting then. David sat down without moving his gaze and Cathy seemed to melt in place. The silence was just starting to get embarrassing when I heard a voice that made my blood run cold.

"Well look who's here, it's the slut of the town."

Of all the luck, it was Rickey Blakely. He sounded drunk and had walked up behind Cathy. He reached out and pushed her shoulder.

"Hey bitch, I'm talking to you. Be nice to your brother-in-law or I may have to take it out on your frigid sister. What in the hell are you doing sitting here with the freak show? I've never seen such a gathering of losers in my life."

Just then David reached up and took Rickey's wrist in his hand and clamped down. Blakely got a panicked look on his face and tried to pull away, but was unable to move as much as an inch.

"Get your hand off me tubby. I'll kick your fat ass."

David looked up at Rickey and coldly said, "If you want to use that hand again you'll apologize to my date. I couldn't do much of anything about it years ago when you talked shit about her, but I can now; and if you don't apologize to her I will damage you."

"What the hell are you talking about? I don't know you, you tub of lard."

"The name is David Jenkins asshole. The kid you used to beat up all the time back in school."

David must have squeezed harder then, because Rickey let out a squeak and his face got dead white.

I broke out laughing. I couldn't have scripted a better way to get David and Cathy together. Cathy was obviously still afraid of Rickey, and David was most definitely not. After he got done humiliating Blakely, Cathy would see that she could feel safe with him.

I stifled my laughter and said, "I can't believe that you are still around Blakely. How have you survived being so stupid? If you would open your eyes you would see that the man who has a hold of your hand is not the chubby little boy you used to beat up for standing up for Cathy. While you were descending into oblivion he spent some time working for Uncle Sam. He now knows hundreds of ways to inflict pain and would love any excuse to use them on you."

Rickey looked at me like I was insane.

"And in case you are considering trying to make him let go, he teaches martial arts and can bench press a Buick."

Blakeley's eyes got real wide and he sputtered out an apology to Cathy, at which time David let him go. Rickey walked away rubbing his wrist and muttering something about Cathy's little sister.

David looked over at Cathy, "what is that he's saying about your sister? Is Stephany in danger?"

"Yes she is. They are married and have a little girl, Bethany. He beats Stephy from time to time, she is scared to call the cops because most of them know Rickey and won't do anything."

David pulled out his cell phone and pushed a button. "What is her address?"

When Cathy told him he spoke into the phone. "Gail, get the relief team over to three one two five Shasta Drive. They are to stay there and wait for the police to arrive. If they hear any violence within the house they are allowed to interfere." He then hung up and handed the phone to Cathy. "Call your sister and tell her that some people are on the way and will be there to help her. If Rickey does anything to threaten her she is to scream bloody murder and let the men in when they get to her door."

"But what about the police?"

"I'll take care of the police. The first thing to do is to get Stephy safe. She was always nice to me when I was mooning over you and I hate to think of her with that scum."

Cathy did as he asked and handed him the phone back.

David pressed another button on the phone. "Hello Bill? This is David Jenkins. Have you had calls from Shasta Drive, Blakely residence, for domestic violence?"... "You have, and why weren't they followed up?"... "Well he is on the way over there with a lot of drunken anger I may have had something to do with. There will be charges made this time and I will make them stick. If he puts so much as a finger on her he will pay."... "Yes, you need to dispatch a car. One of mine will already be there to help out. Thank you, I'll keep you in mind."

David stood up and took Cathy's hand. "We need to go over there and get a handle on the situation. Thank you Aaron, Justine, and Diane for setting this up, and remember that paybacks are a bitch."

Justine looked over at me and asked, "What the hell was that all about? What the hell happened here?"

I looked at her, "My best friend David finally got the attention of the woman he has loved for the last 12 years. He has also gotten the attention of the woman who has loved him for the last 12 years. Rickey Blakely abused both of them and David is going to clean his clock into next Thursday. Unless I miss my guess he is going to end up with both of them in love with him and he won't be jealous of me any more. By this time next year he'll probably be married to Cathy and have Stephany pregnant again."

Diane asked, "Why would he have Stephany pregnant and not Cathy?"

Justine spoke up, "Cathy can't get pregnant, she had a botched abortion a few years ago."

"Now ladies, I need some answers. We could just go on as we have been, but I don't feel comfortable raising my children in this situation."

Justine spoke with her eyes cast down. "If your proposal still stands, I would be very glad to accept it now. But first I have to apologize for getting you into this the situation with Cathy. I really thought that I could boost your confidence and help a friend know what a real man was like. I didn't want anyone to get hurt. I just didn't think it through."

"What hurt the most Justine was your lack of faith in me, thinking that I wanted to marry you because I was unable to get anyone better. I suppose I could feel the same; that you stay with me because I am the first man to pay you any attention. I don't know how it happened that we three got together, but it is fate that we are. I love you both for who you are inside. I hope that you feel the same for me, but my life would not be complete without both of you and our children in it. I want all of us to live together and share our love."

They were both crying by this time.

"To this end we need a bigger place to live, and I want you both to move in with me. I have an appointment Monday with a realtor to look at a few houses I think will work for us. It is your option, Justine, as to whether we get married before or after the baby is born."

"I say that we do it before, Aaron. Diane, will you consent to be my co-wife? We will share Aaron in all things and Aaron will be father of record for your children. You will live with us and help raise the children. I love you as much as I do Aaron, and I want you to be my wife as well as his."

"Yes, yes, and yes. If you wait till I'm slim again, just a few of weeks, I can be your bridesmaid and help with the honeymoon."

"That sounds like a plan to me girls. Right now let us finish dinner and go to my place for some sleep. Since we missed our bowling this morning; how about we spend some time at the alley tomorrow to unwind?"

Both girls thought that was a good plan. I didn't expect much for when we got home, I was still tired and I knew that neither of my women had gotten much sleep the night before.

Despite my doubts, it didn't take long after we got to my place before all three of us were naked on the bed. I was feasting on Diane's luscious cunt while Justine was drinking her milk. I looked up and caught Justine's eye. I signaled for her to take over for me. When she had moved between Diane's thighs I moved around behind her and slid into her sweet pussy. Every time I thrust into Justine, her face would press into Diane's cunt.

Diane started talking to me. "Fuck her Aaron, fuck her hard. Make her know who her man is. She humiliated you and distrusted you. Make sure she knows who she belongs to. Fuck her ass. She needs to be taken all the way. After I have my kids you are going to fuck my ass too. Make us yours."

I hadn't really thought about anal sex before, but in the heat of the moment it sounded good to me. There was a bottle of baby oil on the nightstand for rubbing into their pregnant bellies. I grabbed it and squirted it directly into Justine's anus. Pulling out of her pussy I squirted some on my cock and then pushed my thumb into Justine's ass hole.

"How does that feel babe? Do you like my thumb in your ass? How about my dick? Do you want that in your ass?"

"Yes Aaron, that feels fantastic, put your cock in there now. Fuck my ass Aaron, make me yours. I'll never doubt you again."

Putting words to action I pressed my cock into her anus until the head popped through. Holding in place a minute to let her become accustomed, I then started to move slowly. Every thrust was a little deeper until my thighs were slapping against her ass cheeks. I couldn't believe the difference from her pussy. Instead of grasping my member the whole length like her pussy would, her ass just had pressure at the rectum. I could feel her poop chute with the head of my dick, but it was just there, no real pressure. The feeling was intense as all get out and I wasn't going to last long. Diane was screaming her orgasm when I felt the end approaching. My balls started to tingle and my cock felt like it had gotten harder by about 20 percent. Justine had moved her face out of Diane's hairy cunt and was panting and blowing like she was giving birth. Her hand was between her legs and as I started to come I almost didn't because her anus closed down so much the sperm had to build up enough pressure to get out. It was the strongest release I could remember, almost painful because she was squeezing so tightly.

That was it for that night. After Justine and I cleaned up in the bathroom; I cuddled up to Diane's back and placed my hands over her distended abdomen. Justine spread her long body along side of mine and we slept for the first time as a family.

David:

I could kick myself for not paying attention to the Campbells. Poor Stephany was married to Rickey Blakely and somehow he had damaged Cathy. The anger I had at that man had festered in my soul for years. I was going to have to be careful that I didn't give in to it. It looked like I was going to have two women to take care of and my going to jail would not be a good thing.

I had kept a peripheral observation of Cathy, she was never entirely out of my mind. I knew that she worked in a large insurance company and didn't date much, but I wasn't aware of any problems that she had. I was uncomfortably aware of her hand on my arm as I led her to my Durango.

As soon as I started up my beast the scanner came on and I heard the dispatcher send a car to a possible domestic disturbance on Shasta Drive. Cathy buckled in and I put it in gear. "Can you direct me to your sister's house from here?" When she nodded her assent, I moved on out of the parking lot. She pointed me in the right direction and hung on to the passenger strap tight as I wasn't wasting any time.

I saw the charger with my company logo parked in front of a tan split-level national home. These houses were pretty nice when they were first built in the 60's, but by now they were running down and the area could best be described as a high priced slum to be. No sooner had I parked behind the car than a scream was heard from inside the house and my people jumped out of the car and ran to the house. I told Cathy to stay in the car and followed them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.