The Cabana - Cover

The Cabana

Copyright© 2011 by Stacatto

Chapter 8

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 8 - These are true short stories about the cabana behind our swimming pool my parents had when I was a youth. There is some sex in some of the stories. I will post a new chapter every few days. Each chapter is about a different girl who came over and use our pool. with me of course.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Miriam lived directly next door. Miriam was also an older woman. When I was 15, Miriam was 16. At that age, the differences in our ages were dog years. I had always admired her from afar, but I knew I didn't have a snowballs chance in hell of being considered anything but the BOY next door. We talked to each other when we would meet and I would watch in awe as boys with cars would come and pick her up for dates. I lusted ... but from afar.

Miriam had long black hair, a Snow White complexion with brown eyes. I never really thought much about how tall she was, but I would guess she was between 5'7" and 5'9". Her body was the thing legends are made of. Most of the time when I saw her in her back yard she was in short shorts with a knit top of some sort. I really liked the way her knit tops clung to her lovely breasts. Miriam may have been an older woman, but that didn't stop me from lusting.

Knowing all this, imagine my surprise and amazement when I ran into her one afternoon out on street and she informed me she was babysitting for the Johnson's ... and she invited me to come and visit her while she was babysitting. I even think I turned around and looked behind me to see who she was talking to ... I mean, come on ... she just couldn't be talking to me. I was just the BOY next door. But to my utter amazement, she was talking to me. I explained the sleeping arrangement at my house and why I wouldn't be able to meet her till 10 ish at the Johnson's. She told me that was fine.

I doubt if 10 o'clock ever took so long to happen to anybody as it did to me that evening. I mean Christmas came faster when you were 6 than 10 PM was happening. Finally we all went to bed and I waited until I could hear my father starting to snore. Carefully ... every so carefully I slipped out of bed and crept out of the house. The Johnson's lived a couple of blocks away and in no time I was standing on their front stoop. Miriam opened the door and let me in. My second shock of the day was when she hugged me and thanked me for coming over. I noticed the television was off and I asked her what we were going to do. She smiled at me. I don't know if she was laughing at my ignorance or smiling because she knew she was going to teach me something new.

For the next couple of hours we sat on the Johnson's couch and made out. I found that Miriam made no comment when I started to play with her breasts through her blouse. I continued to push my luck and started to unbutton the buttons holding her blouse together. Once the blouse was open, I reached behind her and fumbled with her bra catch. That sweet child took pity on my ineptness and reached back and unfastened it for me. When I lifted her bra, I was speechless. There are breast ... and then there were Miriam's. Her breasts were firm and large ... and a true work of art. Her nipples tasted like honey and her nipple grew long and hard. I was excited and aroused as was Miriam. She was lying on the couch and I was on top of her between her legs. I had started to dry hump her body and then the Johnson's pulled up into the driveway in their car. We jumped up and I was quickly rushed out the back door as Miriam frantically tried to get herself back into some semblance of order. As she pushed me out the door, she told me where to meet her later.

When we met later, we both had to giggle at how close we were to being caught. She showed me her bra shoved into her coat pocket since she didn't have enough time to put it back on. The Johnson's had not told Miriam not to have any guests over, but they also hadn't told her she could. Also, being good friends with her mother didn't help matters either. We felt we had been lucky to escape without being caught. We walked around for a while holding hands and finally she asked me if there was a place we could go ... together. I asked her if she wanted to come and swim. The pool was heated and would be nice and warm. We briefly discussed the fact she had no swimming suit and she decided we would go skinny dippen.

As quiet as we could be, we snuck into the pool area, slipped into the cabana and undressed. I remember there was a full moon out that night and I was blessed with the vision of her sweet naked body. There is nothing like the body of a well formed 16 year old woman. As quietly as we could, we slipped into the pool and then started to make out again. My cock was hard as a rock and when she wrapped her legs around my waist and reached between her legs to place me at the opening of her pussy, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Miriam kissed me as she pushed herself down onto my cock and as our pubic hairs touched, I climaxed. I didn't know any better ... and at 15, who was going to hold out very long.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.