The Cabana
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Stacatto

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - These are true short stories about the cabana behind our swimming pool my parents had when I was a youth. There is some sex in some of the stories. I will post a new chapter every few days. Each chapter is about a different girl who came over and use our pool. with me of course.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Valerie

Roger's '51 Ford was running fine. The twin glass-pak mufflers provided a sexy roar of exhaust and the evening was warm and perfect for a drive. When Roger started the project of pulling the old original motor and transmission and then replacing it with a 2-year-old V-8 motor and transmission from a wrecked Corvette, the idea sounded great at the time ... but GM motors and Ford bodies don't match up very well. However, with a lot of barked knuckles, words I had never heard in my life up to that point, many hours of sweat and tears, the motor and transmission finally fit and was running. Tonight the car ran perfectly. Roger was driving, his girlfriend was sitting next to him and I was riding shotgun. We were off to pick up Valerie, my date for the evening and then the 4 of us were going to go swimming in the pool.

The back road down to Valerie's wasn't paved at that time and dust soon covered Roger's car. Suffice it to say, Roger was pissed his car was getting all dusty. After we picked up Valerie and got back to paved roads, he pulled over and dusted his car off ... being cool was very important and having a dusty car was not cool. As soon as we picked up Valerie, the two of us cuddled up in the back seat of his car and we headed back to my house to go swimming. Valerie and I had had several opportunities to play kissy face, but other than some exploration of her sex with my fingers, nothing more had happened. I hoped tonight was going to change all that.

When we go back to the house, Roger's girlfriend and Valerie headed to the cabana to change clothes. When they finished, Roger and I used the cabana and quickly changed. For the next few minutes, there was a lot of splashing and horsing around until finally we moved off to opposite ends of the pool. I slipped my arms around Valerie and we started kissing. Our tongues darted back and forth, exploring each other's mouth. Finally, I grew a bit bolder and started to feel her breasts through her bathing suit. Imagine my surprise when she reached behind her neck and untied the string holding up the top of her bathing suit. I pulled it down to her waist, exposing her beautiful breasts. I don't remember the size, just that they were large and really firm. Her nipples were rock hard and sticking out. I have no way of knowing if it was due to the cool water of the pool or her state of arousal. After what seemed like an eternity of sucking on one nipple and playing with the other breasts, then exchanging, Valerie asked if we could go into the cabana.

When we got out of the pool, Valerie left the top of her suit bunched around her waist and walked bare breasted back to the cabana. The pool was surrounded on 2 sides by a high fence and the back of the pool was protected by the cabana. The fourth side that was open was only visible from the house and I knew my parents/grandparents were going to be gone until late that evening so other than Roger and his girlfriend, there was nobody to watch her sexy display. I noticed Roger's mouth was open as we walked by and later I heard his girlfriend slap him for staring.

When we got inside, I turned on the shower so we could wash off the chlorine. Valerie pulled her suit the rest of the way off and tossed it on the floor under the shower. It was the first time I had seen her naked and I was really enjoying the view. There was a lot of roundness to her body ... not that she was fat, but more along the lines of zaftig. Her breasts were large with long, hard nipples and her pubic hair covered a lot of area. Since it was the first time I had seen a girl totally naked, I didn't realize just how hairy she was ... now thinking back on the experience, I realize she had a lot of hair with a small strip up to her navel. I was so turned on by the whole thing I didn't care if she was the missing link ... she was a girl and she was naked. What more could I ask for?

I quickly pulled my suit off and we stepped under the shower together. We spent a long time washing each other's bodies until she washed/played with my cock too long and it erupted all over her tummy. She laughed and told me it was ok ... that she understood what had happened. I was totally embarrassed. It was the first time I had ever climaxed in front of a girl, let alone on a girl.

We took a couple of towels and spent a long time drying each other's bodies. Even thought I had just climaxed, I was hard in just a few moments from drying her naked body and having her dry mine. (Ah the power of youth! If only it were possible to have some of that back today... )

There were a stack of cushions in one corner of the cabana and I pulled a few of them down and arranged a bed of sorts on the floor. We lay down together and started kissing again. I was kissing her breasts and Valerie started pushing my head down her body. I kissed her tummy and then kept kissing until I was at the top of her pubic triangle. Valerie opened her legs, reached down with both hands, and opened her pussy. "Lick me." She told me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.