Double Trouble, Double Pleasure - Cover

Double Trouble, Double Pleasure

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I was *this* close to having sex with my girlfriend before I moved away to a new city with my family. We moved in next door to twin sisters who were disliked by every guy at school and rightly so but I found something good about them. Something REALLY good!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   First  

I slept in late and when I woke up I had a text from Vikki.

“Do U want 2 come over?”

“Sure. When?” I replied.

“2. Parents out.”

“Cool! How long?”

“2 or 3 hrs.”

“C U”

Nikki texted, “Oh, yeah!”

More alone time with my girlfriends? I wasn’t going to pass that up!


I stepped out of the house and noticed both cars were still parked in the driveway of the twins’ house. I waited in front of my house. I already told my parents I would be next door so I didn’t want to go back inside.

About ten minutes later their parents came out. I gazed through the window of one of our cars pretending to look for something. Their parents drove off and I traipsed next door.

The twins answered the doorbell right away. They were happy to see me. I felt the same way!

I followed them back to their bedroom. They had the covers of both their twin beds on the floor.

Excellent!

They started to take off their shirts and shorts.

Excellent!

“You’re wearing my birthday present again,” I commented. “I like that.”

“I’m getting use to the material in my butt crack,” said Nikki.

“It feels more comfortable now,” said Vikki.

“It’s just weird at first.”

“I’m glad,” I said.

I stripped down to my underwear foolishly unconcerned that their parents might return unexpectedly. Only wearing their bras and thongs, they sat down on the covers on the floor while I finished undressing.

“We were thinking about the movie,” Vikki said.

“Last night’s?” I asked, quickly trying to evaluate where this topic might be going.

“Yes.”

“What about it?”

“You know where he dates the other girl for a while,” said Nikki.

“And at the end of the movie,” said Vikki.

“Okay,” I said slowly, trying to understand what they were getting at.

“The girls took off their bras,” said Vikki.

“And he touched their boobs,” said Nikki.

“Would you like to do that?” they said together. Their eyes didn’t waver from mine.

Would I like that? FUCK YES! But something inside said I should be cautious.

“With you?” I asked, my voice bizarrely cracking.

They nodded.

“YESSSSSSSS!” was what my brain said. My mouth said, “Yes, I would like that.” I didn’t say it as polite as it sounds. I had a big grin on my face and my hands automatically came up in a groping shape. I wanted to get my hands on their tits!

Their bras came off and my smile grew even bigger. I was in the presence of their completely uncovered tits. Finally!

I got down on my knees on the floor between them. My hand shook as I reached out to Nikki’s right tit. I touched the smooth skin. Wow! Simply wow! I ran my hand over her nipple then gently pulled on it. Nikki watched my every move and so did Vikki.

I turned and touched Vikki’s closest tit.

“You look happy,” she commented.

“Yeah,” I breathed out. Happy didn’t even come close to describing the elation I felt right now. “Can I kiss them?”

Vikki nodded.

Yes!

It seemed right to start with the nipple. It stuck out after all. I gently sucked on it then a little harder. I kissed over her tit. It was soft yet firm and so smooth. I fell completely in love with their tits. Yes to tits! Oh, yeah! I leaned over and sucked on her other nipple and kissed all over the flesh. I was in absolute heaven!

I turned back to Nikki. I was in double heaven! I kissed over Nikki’s equally wonderful pair. I could feel that the front of my underwear was a mess from my drooling cock.

“I love you,” I whispered.

“I love you too,” Nikki said.

“I love you too, Vikki.”

I spent over an hour kissing their tits and only stopped when they insisted on kissing me. Poor me - NOT! So they kissed me and I still got to touch and hold their tits. This was the life!

We only stopped at their insistence that I leave. I would have kept going without ever thinking about their parents coming home and getting caught. I was glad they had some sensibility and restraint.


“Saturday was really fun,” I said on the Monday walk to school. “Could we do it again today?”

“I liked it too,” they said and smiled at each other.

“You get sexier every day,” I complimented. It was completely truthful. The closer we came to doing it, the sexier they looked and they already were very sexy.

“We could do even more,” I said.

“Like what?” Nikki said.

“You’ll see.”

The prospect of being with them completely was becoming more real. They were more open to my ideas. It was going to happen. I knew it. I just didn’t know when yet.


“Mmmmm,” I said sucking in as much of Nikki’s tit as I could. They were over for a half hour so far and I was enjoying their tits again. I was SO enjoying!

I returned to Vikki’s tits.

Nikki said, “You said something about doing more.”

That was about the only thing that could stop my tit kissing.

“Do you want us to do something to you?” Vikki asked.

I was thinking about looking and touching their pussies but the girls touching my cock would feel wonderful.

“Would you rub my cock?” I pointed at my underwear.

“Sure,” they said and smiled.

I slipped down and off my undershorts. My cock stood upright and looked extra large. The head looked very purple. I lay down between them and they moved out of the way.

“Just rub it.” I showed them by partially making a fist and pumping in the air.

Nikki grabbed it first. I gasped because it instantly felt good.

“It’s really wet,” she said.

“Because you’re so sexy.”

She stroked my cock and my breathing became heavier. This was fucking awesome!

Vikki took a turn soon. The girls were so in tune with sharing with each other that I never had to say anything about letting the other girl have a turn. They instinctively took turns.

The twins only had four turns each. I was too aroused and excited. I couldn’t hold back.

“I’m gonna cum!” I croaked.

Vikki kept stroking my wet cock.

“Ohhhh!” I groaned. My jizz shot up amazingly high and fell primarily on the covers with some on my tummy. I didn’t know I could cum that hard.

I gasped.

“That was...” Vikki said and seemed to be searching for words.

“Wonderful!” I answered.

“Cool,” Vikki said.

“Oh, yeah!” said Nikki.

“I’m so glad you’re my girlfriends,” I purposefully praised. “You made me feel so good.”

They smiled. I liked more and more how giddy and happy they were all the time. It was a good thing.

“Do you like having a boyfriend?”

“We always wanted one,” said Vikki.

“We didn’t know they could be this fun,” said Nikki.

I almost asked what they thought girls did with a boyfriend but then decided it wasn’t important. I probably already knew the answer. They liked the idea of having a boyfriend but didn’t have much of an idea what you did with one except go out to the movies or something like that.

“I want to make you feel extra special good tomorrow.”

“How?” they said.

“I like giving you surprises,” I grinned.

They didn’t object. Their expressions told me they liked my answer.

Tomorrow I hoped to finally see that most special part of a girl.


“So what’s the surprise?” the girls said as soon as they came over to my house the next day.

“Get undressed and I’ll show you.”

The twins stripped down to their thongs.

“Take off your panties too,” I said.

The girls’ faces turned pale.

“I was completely naked in front of you yesterday,” I mentioned.

Vikki nodded and pulled down her thong. Nikki saw and followed suit. My cock jerked like it wanted to get out of my pants and into those girls.

“Lie down.”

The girls got down on the floor on the covers leaving a gap for me as usual.

I got down at Vikki’s feet. I opened her legs and paused in awe. I fully saw her pussy and all its amazing intricate folds. It was the ruby prize that drove me to be so conniving and scheming with these girls. I shuddered from feeling overwhelmed with delight.

I moved between her legs on my hands and knees. I strangely felt nervous. I felt weird. Was this a dream? Was I really this close to her pussy? I almost wanted to cry. It was bizarre but I felt so joyful that I felt like crying. My face became close. I could REALLY see her pussy now.

“What are you doing?” Vikki asked.

I kissed her pussy. She let out a gasp.

I slowly kissed all over her pussy. She squirmed. I kissed higher on the tented fold. She moaned out.

“Oh, that feels so good!” she said.

That made me very happy. I liked knowing I was pleasing her.

She had a hard protrusion. I kissed it and she gasped loudly. I ran the tip of my tongue over it.

“Ohhhh!” she shouted, thrusting her hips up.

In my peripheral vision, I saw that Nikki was sitting up watching.

I used my tongue more. I licked her clit and in her pussy. Vikki moaned and thrust her hips up constantly. I became increasingly excited. I think she was going to orgasm.

Vikki’s hands pushed down on the back of my head pressing my face, mouth, and tongue into her rapidly thrusting pussy. I licked and kissed eagerly and passionately. I loved this!

“OHHHHHH!” she cried out. The moan continued and continued. I felt her entire body tremble and then she let out a loud gasp with her hips falling back to the floor. She lay motionless except for the rise and fall of her tits as she breathed heavily.

I slowly lifted up from between her legs. My face was coated with her juices. The aroma further stimulated my arousal.

Vikki panted out, “That ... felt incredible. You’re going to love it, Nikki.”

Nikki looked at me expectantly.

I looked forward to doing the same to Nikki but I also needed a break.

“I need a short rest,” I said.

“Okay.”

“I love you, Alex,” Vikki said. The adoration in her eyes said it was genuine. She really and truly loved me.

“I love you, Vikki,” I replied. Her sexual response thrilled me. I liked her a lot more now. I loved that I could turn her on so much.

“I’ve never felt so wonderful, Nikki,” she said to her sister.

“So what did it feel like?” Nikki asked.

She paused a second then shook her head. “Incredible. I can’t describe it.”

Nikki looked at me expectantly again.

I nodded.

She lay back down. I opened her legs and got between. I was still winded but the vision of fresh pussy reinvigorated. I leaned down and began.

I kissed her pussy and moved up to her clit sooner than I did with Vikki. It didn’t protrude like Vikki’s and I was perplexed since the twins were so identical and especially so since Nikki didn’t have the same response beyond some squirming.

I continued to lick and kiss and Nikki’s breathing changed. Now Nikki’s clit protruded. I think I was in too much of a hurry and didn’t warm her up enough to get her aroused enough. I licked the tip of her clit.

“Ohhhhh!” she moaned loudly.

I became more excited. My energy level increased. I looked up and Vikki watched with a giant smile on her face. She knew what Nikki was experiencing and was glad for her sister.

Nikki began to thrust at my face. I kept my tongue active. Her hands grabbed the back of my head keeping me clamped to her pussy. I kissed and licked aggressively.

“OHHHHHH!” she cried out. The trembling began. She kept my head tight between her legs. Finally with a full exhale she dropped her upthrust hips, released my head, and collapsed down in an ocean of orgasmic ecstasy.

“Incredible ... incredible,” she gasped.

My face was resoaked with sweet, aromatic pussy juices. I sat back on my knees trying to reclaim my breath. My lips felt a little sore but I would put my face in their pussies in an instant if they asked me.

“I love you, Nikki,” I said to make sure there remained balance.

“I love you too, Alex,” she replied.

“So you liked my surprise?” I teased.

“OH, YEAH!” they said with full enthusiasm.

“Would you mind stroking my cock off? I’m really hard right now. My balls ache bad.”

“Okay,” Vikki said.

I pulled off my shirt then sat down and took off my pants then underwear. I lay back.

Vikki grabbed my cock in her hand and rubbed up and down. Nikki was still recovering but sat up to watch. I didn’t care if only one of them or both of them did it. I just NEEDED it done.

My cock was very wet and sloppy already so Vikki’s hand moved easily.

“Yes,” I hissed.

Nikki took a turn then Vikki resumed. I wasn’t going to last much longer.

I thrust up as Vikki’s hand moved on me. She watched my cock carefully.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I fast panted. “Fuck!”

“Don’t talk like that,” said Vikki.

“Yeah,” agreed Nikki.

“Fuuuuuuuuuck!” My cum exploded out. It shot up high and some landed on Vikki’s forehead and hair. I fell into a state of relaxation and peace.

“Thank you, thank you,” I gasped.

I helped Vikki clean up before they went home. Trying to explain the cum in her hair to her parents wouldn’t turn out good.

“So what are we going to do new tomorrow?” asked Nikki excitedly.

I thought a second. “How about you suck my cock?”

“Can I go first since Vikki went first this time?”

Vikki answered, “Sure. I’ll get to try it too, right?”

“Of course,” I said. I couldn’t hold back a grin. I didn’t think they understood the full implications. They would know soon.


“So what do I do?” Nikki asked.

“It’s just like with your hand but you use your lips and also your tongue which will feel really good to me.”

“Okay,” she said happily.

She lowered her mouth. I felt my cock against her tongue and she closed her lips. I gasped loudly. It felt AWESOME!

Nikki bobbed on my cock. I breathed loudly right away. It felt so good! So fucking good!

“Yes, Nikki! Yes!” I groaned.

I was having my cock sucked. This was the BEST week ever and it was still only Wednesday.

Nikki came off my cock and Vikki approached.

“I want Nikki to get me off then Vikki can get me off,” I said. I didn’t want interruptions. I wanted it constant. I was certain I could get hard again for Vikki.

“Okay, Alex,” Vikki said.

She backed away and Nikki resumed.

“Thank you. I appreciate it.”

“Anything for my boyfriend.”

I was counting on that. Anything would happen very soon. It might even happen tomorrow though I wanted more time than the time we had after school. I preferred anything to happen several times with Vikki and Nikki the first time we did it. We were at the edge. It was time to step off.

“Oh, fuck!” I groaned. Her hot wet mouth was wonderful.

“Bad words,” said Vikki.

“They’re good words when we’re doing this,” I responded.

“They are?” she questioned.

“Oh, yes. I mean fuck yes! Sucking my cock feels fucking good.”

“When you sucked my pussy it felt fucking good,” Vikki giggled.

I started to reply to Vikki but suddenly my cock filled with cum.

“Oh, fuck, Nikki. Yes. You’re gonna make me cum.”

I didn’t think Nikki realized that I was about to cum in her mouth. I wanted to cum in her mouth and I wanted her to swallow it. The idea of a girl swallowing my cum was a mental turn on. I had an excellent thought. The girls held my head down so it would be okay if I held Nikki’s head down.

I put my hands on the back of her head and pushed down. I rapidly thrust up into her mouth. I groaned and my cock went off shooting its cum into Nikki’s mouth. Her head pushed against my hands.

“Swallow,” I hastily said as my cock continued to empty. “That’s what girlfriends do.”

I felt her throat muscles activate. She was doing it! Yes! I let her head go when she stopped swallowing. She lifted up and my drooping, shrinking, depleted cock lay against my skin.

“That was gross!” Nikki complained.

“I’m sure it didn’t taste that bad.” Of course I had no idea.

“You came in my mouth!”

“What did you think was going to happen?”

“I don’t know.” Nikki looked emotional.

“Lots of girls like the taste of cum and the girls who don’t still swallow their boyfriend’s cum.”

“I guess it didn’t taste that bad,” Nikki said. Her voice wavered.

“It was just the surprise.”

“Yeah,” Nikki said nodding.

“I’m sorry. I thought you knew,” I lied.

“It’s okay.”

I looked at Vikki. “My cock is soft now but I know if you lick it that it will get hard again so you can suck on it.”

“Are you going to cum in my mouth?”

“Yes,” I confirmed. “You’ll like it since you know what will happen.” I was so bad and so manipulative. “You’ll want to do it because you know I like it and you want me to feel good just like I made you feel good by licking your pussies.”

Vikki nodded understanding.

They would believe just about anything I said right now. I loved it!

Vikki took my soft cock in her mouth and ran her tongue over it. As expected I became hard quickly. She began to bob on my cock. This afternoon was completely wonderful.

“Yes, Vikki,” I praised.

I relaxed and smiled and enjoyed. It felt awesome. My life was so good now. I had two girls giving me blow jobs and I would soon take the next and final step. My cock throbbed because of those happy thoughts. I lasted longer with Vikki. Like a whole 3 or 4 minutes longer.

“Oh, fuck!” I moaned. My cock filled up with cum. I held Vikki’s head down and thrust up. I thrust longer than with Nikki but not much longer.

“I’m cumming!” I groaned. It felt like just as much as when I came with Nikki.

I could feel Vikki swallowing. I didn’t have to tell her.

She lifted off.

“That was great!” I said smiling. “I love you both so much!”

“I love you too, Alex!” they chimed.

“Could you lick our pussies?” Vikki said hesitantly and hopefully.

“I would be glad to. Why don’t you sit on my face?”

“Sit on your face?”

“Put your pussy right here.” I point at my lips. I was so relaxed that I didn’t feel like getting up. I was tired but I had energy to use my tongue and lips on their sweet pussies.

Vikki looked happy. She planted her pussy on my face and I went to work. I guess it couldn’t really be called work because it was too much fun.

As it went on, she squirmed back and forth on my mouth which was uncomfortable at times but overcome by the excitement of having my face in my girlfriends’ pussies.

After Vikki shuddered in orgasmic happiness I barely got a break. Nikki sat her pussy down on my face and I got busy.

We were all sweaty and out of breath and super happy when it was over for the afternoon.


“Are you feeling okay?” Mom said sounding all concerned. “You look warm.”

Warm? How did I look warm?

“I’m okay,” I answered.

“You look flushed.”

“I feel fine.” I shrugged.

“Your mother and I,” Dad began, “are going out Friday night. We’re going to dinner and some place else that is a surprise for your mom.”

I nodded showing I heard.

“We’re going to be out late.”

LIGHT BULB!

“How late?” I asked.

“After midnight.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.