Double Trouble, Double Pleasure - Cover

Double Trouble, Double Pleasure

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was *this* close to having sex with my girlfriend before I moved away to a new city with my family. We moved in next door to twin sisters who were disliked by every guy at school and rightly so but I found something good about them. Something REALLY good!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   First  

“That was a great birthday,” I said to the girls.

“But no one else came,” Vikki lamented.

“That’s what made it great.”

“Huh?”

“I had you all to myself!”

“Ohhhhhh!” said Vikki happily.

“You’re sooooooo wonderful!” said Nikki.

“It’s the truth,” I said.

They latched onto and hugged my arms. I almost brought my hands down and placed them on their butts but I managed not to. Another time. I wanted to arrive at the goal right now but I had to stick to the plan or I would flame out and never get there.


I pulled the covers off my bed onto the floor and spread them out.

“What are you doing?” asked Nikki.

“More room,” I said. I considered getting more blankets from the linen closet but there was no way I could fold them as neatly for when I put them back. Mom would notice and wonder what was up. I was a guy and guys just can’t do stuff like folding things neatly.

“Lie down,” I said.

“Who?” they said like twin owls.

“Both of you.” My mind was rapidly coming up with ideas. “I’ll be in the middle.”

I ended up on my hands and knees with the twins on their backs, Vikki on my left and Nikki on my right. I leaned down and kissed Vikki on the lips then Nikki. I went back and forth. Our kisses intensified and deepened. The girls released soft sensual sounds that served to increase the strength of the painful aches in my testicles.

Vikki puckered her lips anticipating the return of my lips. I placed soft kisses on her neck instead. She soon sighed contentedly and lifted her head stretching her neck. I kissed over the additional available skin.

I moved to Nikki’s neck.

“What are you doing?” she reacted.

“Shhh,” I whispered.

I kissed all over her neck but she didn’t open up like Vikki did. It wasn’t until I went back and forth two more times kissing their necks that Nikki finally opened more of her neck to me.

I kissed both their lips and their necks. I enjoyed it, I definitely enjoyed it, and they enjoyed it too.

I moved backwards on my knees. I pulled up on Vikki’s shirt.

“Hey!” she responded with her hand instantly preventing me from making any progress.

“I’m going to kiss your tummy,” I explained.

“Just kiss my lips,” she said, “and my neck.”

“Then I’ll kiss Nikki’s tummy. She’s not afraid.” I tried lifting up Nikki’s shirt but her hand was just as quick as her sister.

“I’m not afraid!” said Vikki.

“Yes you are but Nikki isn’t.”

I gently grabbed Nikki’s wrist and pulled it away. I lifted up her shirt to just below her bra. I placed a kiss just above her belly button.

“Was that okay?” I asked.

“It kind of tickles,” Nikki answered.

I slowly kissed over her tummy. She squirmed sometimes but never told me to stop.

“You’re turn,” I said to Vikki.

I slowly pulled up her shirt so not to scare her. I exposed her tummy then proceeded to kiss it.

“It’s nice,” Vikki said.

“Yeah,” said Nikki.

Success! I had managed to kiss more of their sexy bodies today. This day was a good day!


Each afternoon I wanted to make progress toward my ultimate goal. Vikki and Nikki so far did everything I wanted. Any resistance was minimal and easy to overcome. I kissed the girls lips and neck and they had no problem letting me kiss their tummies. My cock ached so much from doing just that.

I was often alone in my room with two sexy girls. Life was awesome. Moving to a new place was going to turn out okay and I hoped much more than okay.

“So it’s your turn,” I said.

“For what?” asked Vikki.

“To kiss me.”

“But we ARE kissing you,” said Nikki.

“Not when I’m kissing your tummies.”

“What do we do?” they said then looked at each other.

“Kiss me.” I took off my shirt. They looked confused. I motioned for them to give me room on the floor. I lay down on the covers on my back.

They stared at me.

“Kiss me.” I patted my chest and tummy.

Their mouths and their eyes smiled. I think it was because they understood and not because of some other reason.

Vikki started on my chest and Nikki on my tummy. Vikki kissed down and Nikki kissed up so they switched positions. It felt good and best of all I could tell they were having fun.

“Don’t forget my lips,” I said.

While one girl kissed my lips, the other girl kissed all over my chest and tummy. They were great at taking turns. I loved, absolutely loved, having so much attention given to me and not just by one girl but it was by TWO girls. Awesome!


“Change into shorts,” I said when we arrived at our houses after our walk home from school.

“Shorts?” Vikki questioned.

“So I can kiss your legs.”

“Oh.”

“You’ve liked everywhere I’ve kissed so far!” I said it with as much as enthusiasm as possible.

“Okay,” said Nikki.

“Sure,” said Vikki.


It wasn’t a surprise at all that the twins wore identical shorts except for the color. They shared everything. I was so glad they shared ME!

“So you’re going to kiss our legs?” asked Vikki.

“Uh-huh,” I confirmed. “Doesn’t it sound fun?”

“I guess.”

I looked at Nikki. She shrugged.

“Trust me!” I said with excitement. “I’m your boyfriend. I want to please you. I want to make you feel good.”

“I always feel good when I’m with you,” Nikki said.

“But it’s more than that. Do you think it’s really enough to just call me your boyfriend? “We need to do things.

“I guess not,” said Vikki.

“No,’ said Nikki.

I sensed that was indeed what they thought. They just wanted to be able to SAY they had a boyfriend. They didn’t think about the ramifications of what it really meant to have a boyfriend and what a boyfriend might want to do with such sexy girlfriends.

“You watch movies and TV,” I said. “You always see them kissing and touching each other.”

“Oh, yeah,” they said and looked at each other. It was a different “oh, yeah” that their usual kind. It was an “oh, yeah” of realization.

The girls lay down on the covers on the floor. I got down on my knees and slipped off their shoes beginning with Vikki. When Nikki’s shoes were off I kissed the top of her toes.

“That tickles,” Nikki reacted.

I placed more kisses. She jerked her foot away.

“Stop!” she said laughing.

I grabbed her foot and tried again. She pulled away again.

“It tickles too much.”

I slowly kissed the top of her foot up to her knee. I moved over and did the same with her other leg. She was still ticklish but she squirmed instead of trying to jerk away.

I moved over to Vikki. I tried the toes first again with the same results so I resigned myself to no toe kisses. I kissed up her legs to her knees then moved further up all the way to the edge of her shorts. She couldn’t see me make frequent glances at that place between her legs.

I did the same with Nikki’s upper legs. I then got on my knees between her legs and kissed all over her stomach before lying on top of her and kissing her lips. I really liked being on top of her. I liked how my body felt against hers. What would it feel like without this clothing barrier?

I did the same with Vikki. Each girl received equal treatment and when one girl became tired I could be with the other girl. I didn’t get tired. I just wanted more and more. I could kiss and touch them FOREVER!


I felt a little nervous while I waited for the girls to come over to my house. They were 18 years old just like me but they were an immature 18. Not their bodies, they were sexy girls, but with less life experiences they seemed naive. They still lived in a romantic Disney movie world. To them I was their prince and but I was really a wolf in royal clothing eager to ravish two beautiful princesses.

The doorbell rang and my nervousness grew but I became filled with excitement too. The girls had changed into shorts again which made me glad.

“Hi,” I said and greeted each girl with a big kiss.

“Hi!” each twin responded happily.

“When can we go out again?” Vikki asked.

“Yeah,” said Nikki.

“Do you want to go to the movies again Friday night?” I answered. I realized right now that I needed to make sure I gave the girls what they wanted if I was going to get what I wanted.

“Yes!” they screamed.

“Great!” I said. “Go on to my bedroom. I need to use the bathroom.”

“Okay!” They looked so happy right now. All I had to do was say I was going to take them out to put giant smiles on their faces.

I stripped down to my underwear. I took a deep breath because I didn’t know how the girls would react. I had mentally prepared what to say to their questions. I fully expected questions.

I returned to my room.

“Alex!” Vikki said upon seeing me.

Nikki turned her head toward me and her eyes grew. “Why are you only in your underwear?”

“So you can kiss me better,” I said.

“You should put shorts on,” Vikki said.

“You shouldn’t just be in your underwear,” Nikki said.

“It’s okay,” I said.

“Because we’re boyfriend and girlfriend?” Vikki said.

“Yes.”

“Are you sure?” asked Nikki.

I nodded.

Both girls were trying not to look at me.

“It’s okay to look.”

“But...” said Nikki.

“It’s okay.”

“I don’t...” said Vikki.

“It’s okay,” I said. “I’d like it if you would look.”

“You would?” Vikki said, looking toward me then raising her eyes up to my face.

“Why?” asked Nikki.

“Because it means you like me.”

“I do!” they said instantly.

“And that you like how I look.”

“I do!” they concurred again.

“If you want me to cover up it would hurt my feelings.”

“It’s okay!” said Nikki.

“Oh, yeah!” agreed Vikki.

“So it’s okay if I stay in my underwear?” I asked, thinking I might already know the answer.

“Oh, yeah!” they said together.

“So how do I look?”

“You’re so cuuuuuuute!” they said, sounding happier.

“So will you kiss my legs?”

“Not your feet,” said Vikki. “Yucky!”

Nikki shook her head.

“That’s okay,” I said.

I lay down in the middle of my blankets on the floor putting my hands behind my head but then stretching my arms like a cross instead.

The girls got down on opposite sides, Vikki on my right and Nikki on my left. They began kissing up my legs beginning at my ankles. I liked it. No, I loved it!

They moved up my legs.

Nikki said hesitantly, “Is that your...?”

“Dick?”

She nodded.

“Yes, it’s my cock.”

Vikki said, “It’s bigger than I thought they were.”

“It’s just because I’m with you.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.