The Marquesan Head Huntresses - Cover

The Marquesan Head Huntresses

Copyright© 2011 by Midsummerman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A 19th Century Sailor is shipwrecked and captured by amazons who have their way with him

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

They virtually crawled through the shallow water and up the beach to the cover of the undergrowth once more. With great trepidation the party pushed on through the dense groves until they heard voices. There in a clearing, they saw yet more females, these adorned with yellow painted markings upon their scantily clad bodies. They were feasting on meat which they had evidently cooked on the fire seen from far off. There on the floor were several other women, trussed and gagged like animals. They were evidently members of the red painted tribe who had visited the habitation. As the party crawled forward to further their reconnaissance, they reached a pit from which a grisly sight met their eyes. The pit was lined with bones and skulls which could only be human. The meat which the women feasted on could only be that from a previously trussed female.

Though he could not understand what Tehuni and the other women whispered to each other, it was apparent that they could not attack the yellow tribe. They lay low and awaited the coming night. As darkness fell he watched as Tehuni and three other women edged, step by step like a praying mantis, toward the trussed women. At one point, a twig under one of the women's feet snapped with what sounded to them like a minor explosion in the silence; they froze as a couple of the yellow women turned and muttered in their slumber. Eventually they reached the captives and carefully unbound them. Tehuni gestured to him and the others, as they continued on down to the beach; he drew back with the other women and they doubled back round to the beach where Tehuni had gone. There were a good fifteen outriggers up on the beach; the paddles to propel them conveniently stuck in the sand. They slowly dragged three of them down to the water across the moonlit sand. They intended to pull all of the outriggers into the water to allow them to drift, and had collected all the available paddles to hinder their pursuit when a wailing voice was heard from the Yellow painted women's camp.

He and the women hurriedly embarked upon the three outriggers and paddled for all they were worth into the inky blue lagoon. They were no more than around one hundred yards out when torches illuminated the beach they had left from; several spears pierced the water like arrows as they paddled for their lives. Many of the lithe and athletic women ran down the beach parallel to the outriggers when they realised the paddles had been stolen. The whole situation to him was as though he were locked in some dream-come-nightmare; he had been captured and abused by beautiful females, befriended by beautiful females, and now he was pursued by yet more beautiful females. The women on the beach stretched and flexed their delectable brown bodies which shimmered in the moonlight as they threw various objects from the beach. It was with relief that they reached the promontory, and saw the progress of the women on the beach hindered as they were forced to splash into the water. The outriggers disappeared from the view of the pursuers as they moved swiftly round to the other side.

When they reached the beach nearest the habitation, they all lifted the outriggers, one by one, across the beach and deep into the undergrowth. They then worked backwards across the beach, removing their footsteps using large palm leaves to shuffle the sand disguising their steps. They regrouped with the other women at the habitation, and fed and tended themselves and especially the women who'd been bound. They then moved up the path past where he had made his encampment in the rock face. They watched the lagoon from their vantage point for two days, but no-one came. On the third day the women picked up their things as the evening wore on and descended the path. He was reluctant to do so, and tugged at Tehuni in an effort to get her to stay a little longer. Having seen what the yellow tribe were capable of, he was not keen to see anyone else eaten. Tehuni kissed him and rubbed her body against his. It was apparent she was more than ready to be intimate with him once more, and no doubt sought the privacy of her hut. She pulled him along and the feeling in his loins swayed the decision.

They cuddle together in the confines of her hut after washing themselves in the waterfall. She wrapped herself about him and climbed on top after he had excited her body with his tongue. He slipped into her as she straddled him and they caressed each other to satisfaction before falling into a deep sleep. The next day came and went uneventfully; the habitation was left unmolested and a sense of security returned to the inhabitants. They slept again. Something woke him during the night, as he rose to his feet, something cracked the back of his head; everything went black.

His eyes opened into bright sunlight; his head aching slightly and the smell of smoke in his nostrils. He struggled to move his arms and legs and realised he was captive again. He was lashed naked to a pole in the centre of the clearing. The women in yellow were all around him and grinned when they saw he was conscious again he craned his neck looking for Tehuni; he could see some of the women trussed and gagged on the ground. The throng of yellow women moved to one side as their equivalent of Tehuni moved up to him; she was also strikingly beautiful. Her nipples erected almost instantly as she viewed his cock, which was rousing automatically; he could not help himself. The grinning women drew closer as she played with his manhood and looked at him with a leering smile. Her musky feminine scent did not help his situation; his cock grew stiff, much to the delight of the women. As the beauty toyed with him, he heard the pitiful cry of one of the trussed women; one of the yellow tribe appeared holding a fearful ironwood club; it was splattered with blood. The others rubbed their bellies and pointed to the fire. It seemed they had chosen and dispatched their first victim, and would now prepare their feast. He just wished he could see Tehuni.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.