Rebecca Danced - Cover

Rebecca Danced

Copyright© 2009-2011 Ezzy Black All rights reserved.

Chapter 11: A Day on Kalliste

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Day on Kalliste - Three teens begin coming of age in Savannah Georgia in 1984. Rebecca is confined to a wheelchair and just wants to learn to walk. Tony is rich and popular with the girls at school. He can literally have anything he wants, except what he's already lost. Little sister Tina is a prodigy and knows that with just a bit of music, anything is possible.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   School  

Monday was Labor Day and the teens had planned a day-long outing on Kalliste. The sun glittered off the water of the channel clear and bright in the morning as the group prepared the boat for the voyage. The day promised to turn quite sweltering by afternoon. Summer was not yet done with South Georgia.

Rebecca smiled at Tina's antics. She was wearing a navy-blue, sleeveless button-up top with a white and red anchor embroidered on the chest. White cotton shorts and a silly white sailor's hat perched on her head completed her nautical theme. In spite of the hat, her long, straight brown hair still hung down to the middle of her back giving away her attempt to look like a sailor. She was, at that moment, and for the third time in the last ten minutes, replacing the 'captain's' hat on Tony's head.

Tony sighed, but kept the hat on this time. He stood in front of the Kalliste's controls and flipped a couple of switches. Rebecca felt more than heard one of the ship's two diesel engines come to life two decks below. He continued to work at the controls and Rebecca vaguely remembered what he was doing from his description earlier. The second engine soon came to life, a quick dimming of a couple of lights on what could only be called a dashboard meant that he had switched the electric power for the ship over to the engines.

"OK Tina, go ahead and disconnect the power and stand by the bow line."

"Aye-aye Cap'n Tony," Tina said smartly. Her eyes twinkled as Tony rolled his eyes at her sailor act. She headed out of the cockpit towards the adjustable gangway on the port side of the boat. Once the lines were secured to Kalliste and the gangway stowed Tony sent out a long blast of the air horn then engaged the transmission on the port engine and let it slowly push the yacht forward and to the right. Once clear of the dock he engaged reverse on the starboard engine and the bow began to slowly pivot around until it pointed in the opposite direction in the narrow channel.

It must be, Rebecca thought a few minutes later, a lot like riding on a float in a parade. While no one along the route paid particular attention to the comings and goings of smaller boats, things changed when the stately Kalliste passed. People on shore stopped to gawk and stare, small children could be seen waving at her from passing cars and anyone near a camera took a photo. Even other boats would slow down just to get a longer view of the gleaming white, blue and polished wood of the motor yacht as she sailed down the narrow channel. Other large pleasure boats would slow and pay homage to her, their mega-dollar fiberglass hulls and huge engines that could push them to forty knots shamed by the simple elegance of their stately elder cousin. Twenty-seven year old wooden yachts should be scrap, not cruising by looking like they had been built last month.

Rebecca understood Tony's love of Kalliste a lot better in just a few minutes. It wasn't that he owned a nice big ship to show off. He was Master of Kalliste. In these waters she was the undisputed queen and her subjects loved her. Tony wasn't getting a trip out of impressing people with his fancy ship. He was sharing Kalliste with everyone else for a while.

The cruise lasted two hours as they first went up the Savannah River, then back down along the historic River Street area. Tony let Kalliste have her legs then and headed out to the Atlantic and the beach at Tybee Island. Although her cruising speed was a modest fourteen knots and her top speed was less than twenty no one seemed to care, there was no hurry. Once near the beach with Kalliste safely anchored beyond the breakwater the party began.

The gangway, normally raised or lowered to accommodate docks of different heights was lowered to the water level. An eight foot self-inflating rubber raft, one of six Tony carried as part of Kalliste's emergency stores, was produced for trips to and from the beach just 50 yards away. It began its first run almost immediately with Dewayne and Gwen paddling to shore where Kyle and Chrissie could be seen waiting on the beach.

Nine teens had started out on the yacht that morning. Dewayne, Gwen, and Jerry had come along for the cruise as had Jerry's twin sister Janie and their 15 year-old brother Matt. Tina's longtime friend Rhonda, a short haired dusky beauty who had just turned 14 was there as well. She had brought along Silly, a younger cousin, at the last minute when she had gotten stuck baby-sitting her for the day. Silly (her real name was Cecile) was coming back across the deck after already having been in the water.

Tony tried hard not to stare at Silly's chest. It wasn't that Silly's chest was all that impressive, she was only eleven. It was the suit she was wearing. It certainly had enough yellow fabric to cover her barely-there chest. The problem was that once that fabric came in contact with liquid it assumed the transparency index of saran wrap. Add in a sea breeze blowing across her erect, developing nipples and you got Silly; poster child for kiddie-sex. Tony wasn't sure at what age young girls became concerned about such things, there were probably many girls only a few years younger on the beach not bothering with bathing suit tops at all. He was sure that Silly had exceeded that age though. None of this would be an issue if she was following the rules. Silly had only been allowed along on the promise that she would always wear a life jacket. Tony didn't want to spend the day constantly watching out after her.

"Silly stop!" Tony said as she started past him towards the salon. He reached out a hand to stop her. "Where's your jacket?"

"Tony! I'm eleven years old, I don't need one. I can swim, and besides it's too big."

"Tina can you help me please?" Tony said to Tina who was lounging across the deck.

"What Cap'n Tony, can't handle a little girl?" Tina teased. She nonetheless stood up and walked over.

Tony took hold of Silly's shoulders and turned her to face Tina and pointed to her chest from behind her back. "There are a couple of smaller vests in the chain locker why don't you show Silly where that is."

"Alright Silly, all the way up through the main room into the bunk room. I'll be right there." Tina said. Silly took off towards the bow of Kalliste.

Tony suppressed a chuckle and said, "Maybe you could have a little girl-talk with her about that suit please?"

Tina smiled evilly at Tony and said, "Maybe she doesn't need a girl talk. She might just be trying to impress the captain."

"Tell her the captain will be duly impressed when she starts growing red hair."

Tina laughed and headed off after Silly.

Rebecca was lying next to Tony on her stomach. They were both on the open rear deck of Kalliste that was facing the beach. She propped herself up on her elbows and smiled over at him. "That was sweet Tony. You could have embarrassed that poor girl to tears if you had said something."

Tony didn't even try to not stare at Rebecca's chest, at least the side that was exposed to him. He had no chance of winning that battle. It hadn't occurred to him that the 'wicked' swimsuits the girls referred to at the mall weren't the same ones they wore at the pool on Saturday. It wasn't even a contest. Rebecca's suit was a jade one piece that tied around her neck. In the front it was actually pretty conservative. Two strips of cloth formed a deep plunging 'V' all the way to her waist that fully covered the tops of her breasts and showed very little cleavage. The front and back of the bottoms were high cut but only a little higher than the other suits were. All in all it was a very conservative design; except that they forgot the sides. From the sides the entire profile of her breasts was bare. The overall design was provocative not for the amount of skin it showed, but what skin it showed. All Tony cared about was that it was as sexy as he'd ever seen. Tina again wore an identical suit now that she had shed her sailor attire, this time in traffic-stopping orange.

Tony waved off Rebecca's comment saying, "I suppose I could have just let her run around half-naked all day for the entertainment value but I have a girl I'm much more interested in seeing right here next to me." With that he bent down to kiss her cheek.

"I love you Tony" she said with a bright smile.

"And I love you," he said. "I'm getting a drink, do you want anything?"

"Bring me a Sprite, please," she replied.

Tony had returned and they were sipping their drinks when Silly and Tina emerged from the salon. Silly was not only wearing a smaller sized life vest that fit but she had also donned a t-shirt over her bathing suit. She walked over to Tony and pulled him down and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm sorry Tony, I'll keep it on from now on," she said.

Tony hugged the little girl and gave her a peck on the forehead. "It's OK Silly, go on and have a good time." He swatted her playfully on the butt as she turned and headed for the gangway and the water beyond.

Tony grabbed Tina's hand, pulled her into his lap and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks sis, I take it she wasn't out to impress the captain after all?"

Tina laughed, "Oh she definitely has a crush on you."

"She is female after all," Rebecca interjected. Both girls laughed.

"It's the first time she's worn that suit though. I showed her in the mirror and she wasn't quite that enthusiastic about impressing you. Then she got quite embarrassed that you saw her. I told her that you probably didn't because you never take your eyes off your girlfriend. I thought Rebecca was going to make the poor girl cry."

"Me?" Rebecca said. "What did I do?"

Tina chuckled, "I told her you were Tony's girlfriend and she got all sad and said 'Oh but she's so beautiful'."

"Smart girl that Silly," Tony quipped.


Tony had long since dragged Rebecca back into the spacious shaded cockpit area to get her fair skin out of the sun. No amount of sunscreen was going to protect her for too long. The location put them square on the path of anyone coming or going unless they never left the back deck. You had to pass them going into the interior of Kalliste. They lost count of how many kids had come and gone throughout the afternoon. The yacht was not an unusual sight off Tybee Beach and many friends from school would swim, paddle, or otherwise make their way out to her to say hello, bum a soda, or more often to use the restroom, much to Tony's amusement. They had a small gas grill on board that was used to cook hot dogs to go along with chips and gallons of sodas on ice. No one was turned away if they were hungry. Kalliste was like a teens-only oasis at the beach.

Tony made it a point to stick next to Rebecca whenever possible. Together they held court with the kids that came and went. Rebecca knew most of them by sight if not by name. Tony was perturbed by the number of them that didn't equate the sexy girl in the skimpy suit on his lap to Rebecca, the wheelchair girl from school. Stupid, shallow people never look past the wheelchair he thought and immediately felt bad for thinking it. There were a few that amused Rebecca to no end when they walked up and asked the two if they knew whose boat it was.

They were sitting side by side talking at around 4:30 when Rebecca complained "I feel yucky. I'm all sweaty and someone," she poked Tony with a finger, "has been caking sunscreen on me all day."

"Do you want to change clothes?" Tony asked.

"What I want is a bath," she said with a little chuckle. Knowing it was impossible before she got home.

"You know the shower in the master stateroom has a bench you can sit on and one of those shower heads on a hose. You can probably rinse off that way if you want." Tony suggested.

"Hmm, that sounds nice. Do you think I could?"

"Sure, let's go."

Tony carried her down the stairs to the salon then making a U-turn at the bottom of the first stairs and down another set to the small hallway where the aft staterooms were. The smaller guest stateroom was on the right and its bathroom on the left. The master stateroom was at the end of the short passageway and had its own bathroom and shower.

Tony set Rebecca on the bed and turned on and adjusted the water in the shower. He went back for her and gently set her down on the bench that stretched across a corner, gave her a kiss and placed a towel just outside the shower where she could reach. He closed the door to the bathroom on the way out.

Tony waited outside into the stateroom. There was no way for Rebecca to lock the door to ensure privacy and he needed to be within earshot when she was done. Still it was only the span of half a minute when she called for him.

Tony opened the bathroom door and looked into the growing mist from the warm shower in the tiny enclosed space and asked "Rebecca? What's wrong?"

"Come help me please Tony," she said in a small voice.

Tony opened the shower and found Rebecca pretty much as he had left her. She was still on the bench, clad in her suit. The hand-held shower head was forgotten, its hose stretched to the limit a few inches off the shower floor. "What do you need Sweetie?" he asked.

Rebecca reached out and took Tony's hand and pulled him towards her until he bent down and kissed her. After thirty seconds she broke the kiss and said breathlessly, "I don't need anything." She pulled Tony further into the shower. "I want you to come in here with me and help me."

"Alright, what the lady wants, the lady gets," Tony said. He was still wearing only his trunks so it wouldn't matter if they got wet. Standing, he towered over the seated Rebecca so he kneeled down on the shower floor in front of her. He picked up the wayward showerhead in his right hand and lifted Rebecca's left foot with the other hand and began slowly working the warm water from her foot upward.

Tony's touch on her foot sent a small spark of electricity up Rebecca's leg. He began slowly move the shower up along her leg, over her knee and up her thigh. She shivered as the rivulets ran from the top of her thigh down the inside in streams running closer and closer to her junction. When he reached the top of her leg he continued upward past her waist. Her breathing deepened as the warm streams of water caressed her torso and soaked her left breast through the thin fabric of her suit. Her left nipple tightened as the stream diminished making its way to her shoulder.

Tony set Rebecca's foot down and reached up behind her head. He leaned forward and carefully gathered her red-gold mane and gently moved it off her back and let it fall of over her right shoulder to the front. As he backed off he felt Rebecca's small, trembling hands haltingly touch the sides of his face and draw him in for a kiss. The kiss started sweet, an almost innocent dancing of the tips of their tongues. It moved deeper, beyond innocence to lust and then hotter from lust to hunger.

Rebecca pulled back from the kiss slowly as her body shuddered uncontrollably. Breaking the rules, she thought. She heard him say, as if from a distance. "Tilt your head for me sweetie." Her eyes strained to focus back on Tony's. She felt the warm water moving across and up her back toward her neck and comprehended his meaning. She slowly laid her head over to the right side as Tony moved the shower head across her head down her hair to rinse out her tresses. Tony moved the showerhead behind him and released it. He reached above her head and produced a bottle and poured some of its contents into his hand and replaced the bottle. He rubbed his hands together then gently began massaging the liquid into her scalp. Rebecca's eyes closed involuntarily as a small groan escaped her throat. She was vibrating constantly now, she could feel the blood coursing through her neck, to her nipples, and then to her sex, carrying semi-orgasmic pleasure in its constant pulses.

Tony worked the shampoo down from Rebecca's scalp along the length and curls of the hair he loved so much until he reached the ends. Her head was still tilted to one side and her eyes were closed, the lids fluttering rapidly, seemingly in concentration on what his hands were doing. He reached behind and grabbed the showerhead and began to slowly rinse the shampoo out of her hair using his left hand to carefully channel any of the soapy water away from her eyes. He reached to the shelf above Rebecca again and removed a bottle of liquid soap and poured some into his hands. He leaned forward and put his hands behind her back and slowly rubbed the soap on the smooth alabaster skin of the small of her back working upwards.

Rebecca felt Tony's hands on her back slowly working their way up from her waist. She opened her eyes to find her view dominated by his chest as he leaned towards her. She began planting small kisses at random on his neck and chest. She felt his hands come forwards to her sides then up again brushing the exposed sides of her breasts, his thumbs traveling along them from bottom to top ramping up her desire again then going upwards to her shoulders and neck. His hands encountered the simple knot tying the suit up and she heard herself say, "Untie it Tony." Oh God! Did I say that? She felt a slight tugging of the fabric then the straps fell to the top of her chest; the wet fabric still clinging to her skin. No longer needing to reach around her Tony once again leaned back and she saw his blue eyes staring at her intently and he whispered to her. "Do you want me to stop Rebecca?" Oh god no. Don't stop! Not trusting her voice she continued to stare into his eyes and very deliberately moved her head once left then right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.