Rebecca Danced
Chapter 2: An Old Wound

Copyright© 2009-2011 Ezzy Black All rights reserved.

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: An Old Wound - Three teens begin coming of age in Savannah Georgia in 1984. Rebecca is confined to a wheelchair and just wants to learn to walk. Tony is rich and popular with the girls at school. He can literally have anything he wants, except what he's already lost. Little sister Tina is a prodigy and knows that with just a bit of music, anything is possible.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   School  

The week progressed and the three teens worked Rebecca's schedule out the best they could. Once Tony got Rebecca back up the stairs after her history class he turned her over to Tina. After that he didn't have to worry about her until going back down to the lower building for her Spanish class. Dropping her by the gym for the final period was right on his way to class as well. What, exactly, Rebecca was going to do in P.E. during that period was still a mystery.

On Friday the girls were heading to fourth period when Rebecca finally got the nerve to ask, "Is your brother really as nice as he seems?"

Tina laughed. "Oh I've been waiting for that one. Got the hots for my big brother do you?"

"I, I, oh come on, it's not like he could like me like that. I've seen several girls who get all goo-goo eyed when he's around. All of them are a lot prettier than me."

"Only several? He must be slipping. It's been a week, I would think there would be a couple of dozen by now," Tina replied.

"Oh he's like that. I've seen guys like that before."

"Absolutely not," snapped Tina. "He doesn't even realize it. Well he may realize it, but he doesn't know that he's doing it. He's just being Tony that's all."

"OK, now I'm completely confused," Rebecca said

"Look Rebecca we need to talk. I mean really talk. There are some things, one thing in particular, you need to know about Tony, about us actually. What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I don't know. I didn't have anything planned."

"How about we go to the mall, I'll get Tony to drive us. We'll do some shopping and talk."

"Oh shopping, and without my mom! OK, I'll talk to my mom this afternoon and give you a call."


The directions looked familiar and as Tony turned onto the final street he was sure and started laughing out loud. He handed the directions to Tina and asked "next to the last house on the right huh?" Tina broke out laughing then and they were still at it when they walked up to the house and rang the bell. Marj answered and looked on at them bemusedly.

"Well you two look awfully chipper this morning."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Harris its just we didn't realize from the directions at first. Apparently my folks are your landlords. We used to live in this house," replied Tony.

"Oh that's right! Your sister put me in touch with your parents, Jim and Carol, a few weeks ago when I mentioned we were still looking for a place to live."

"Yep, we were living on the other side of town and my folks acquired the property we live on now. They wanted to have a house custom built. They put the house we were living in on the market and it sold in like a week and they hadn't even cleared the land for the new one yet. We bought this house just to have a place to live while it was being built."

Tony and Tina met Mr. Harris. He seemed nice enough though a bit wary about his fourteen year-old daughter going out in a car with a 16 year-old boy even if his sister was present. Tony assured him he was just going to drop them off at the mall then head out to run some errands both for himself and his parents. "As a matter of fact I think I've just added another errand. Do you have a tape measure and a pad to jot some figures down on?"

"Sure Tony, what are we measuring?" Mr. Harris asked.

"The porch" Tony replied.

Tina went to check on Rebecca while Tony and Mr. Harris took some measurements on the porch. When they were done Rebecca was ready to leave.


The girls had mined the mall for all they were worth and were sitting in the food court over pizza slices and cokes when Tina began the discussion.

"OK, so you want to know about Tony." Tina smiled at Rebecca and continued. "To answer your question, yes, my brother really is that nice a guy. He is, quite probably, the nicest boy I know." She paused for a second and continued, "So there you are, yes he is nice and he is that nice to everyone especially the girls, all girls. I know it's supposed to be against some code for brothers and sisters our age to actually admit we can even stand each other but I love my brother very much. He treats me like absolute gold."

"So it's not just me," Rebecca replied, a little dejectedly.

"Nope, you are a special case. You are definitely a special case." Tina went on, "Like you said, he has girls falling all over him. He's smart, a certifiable hunk, a musician, an athlete and the nicest guy on the planet. If the girl-network is any indication he's quite the stud as well."

Rebecca quite literally shot soda out of her nose. When she recovered she stuttered, "I think we may just be bordering on too much information here!"

Tina continued with a smile, "Well store that last little bit for future reference then. Rebecca, do you really like my brother?"

"Well of course I do," she replied.

"No, no, that's not good enough. Are you falling in love with my brother? I need to know this or we may as well stop here."

"I think I already have," Rebecca replied softly.

"OK then I really need your promise that you would never hurt him. You have a power over him that no blue-eyed bimbo with big tits will ever have. You can absolutely devastate him if you reject him."

"I don't understand. You act like your brother is actually interested in me. With all those girls it doesn't make sense."

"If he hasn't already my big brother is definitely falling in love with you. I still need that promise."

"I promise you I won't hurt him if I can possibly avoid it. But what's this all about?"

"There was a fourth 'T'" Tina said softly, her eyes tearing up.

"A fourth 'T'?"

"Yeah, you know, Terry, Tony, Tina. We're like a bad Sesame Street episode brought to you by the letter T. There was a fourth T, Tammy."

"You had another sister?" Rebecca whispered.

A tear rolled down Tina's cheek then she said, "Yeah, Tammy. I'm the little sister, Tammy was the baby sister. She would be 13 now. She died three years ago."

Rebecca started to speak but Tina held up her hand to forestall the apology from someone who'd never even met Tammy. "Tammy was your height, red hair, green eyes, a face full of freckles, sound like anyone you know? She was diagnosed with leukemia when she was 8. Tony never really accepted that. He thought, I believe he honestly thought, he could simply love the cancer away.

"For over two years he spent every waking moment with her and more than a few nights simply holding her while she slept. He told her she would be OK. They both believed that as long as big brother was there baby sister was going to be alright. If sheer love could cure a child Tony could have cured thousands with what he gave Tammy.

"If he left the house for an hour he had to bring something to her. It could have been a two foot tall teddy bear or a pack of gum or the latest teeny-bopper album but it was always something. They would sit there, her in his lap and just read books or watch TV for hours. He taught her to play pool and play the guitar. They went to parks or the zoo or the beach. He had to be pried away from the hospital when she was there. He would go home, shower, sleep for a couple of hours then he was right back."

Tina took a deep breath and said, "When she died he was there, holding her hand." She paused another moment before continuing. "He couldn't save her. It still hurts him to this day, it probably always will. He couldn't protect his baby sister. He did the only thing he could and just loved her and it wasn't enough."

Tina was crying openly now. She reached across the table and grasped Rebecca's hands. "Do you see it now?"

"I'm like a substitute for his dead sister then?"

"No Rebecca, no, it's not that at all. I said he was sensitive, not delusional. Tony, after all I've said, is the most level headed person I know. You say he tells you you're beautiful. Whether you believe that from him or not I'm telling you it's true. But to Tony, holy shit! A wounded, red-haired, green-eyed, freckle faced beauty is simply his definition of the most desirable girl in the world. You are it as far as he's concerned. Right down to your broken knees you are simply it. The strange thing is he would probably be less attracted to you if you didn't have the problem. He wants to love you back to health, and make it work this time."

"What do I do? I'm not sure I'm ready for this. No boy has even looked at me before. Now you're telling me that the most fantastic guy in the school is interested in me. I'm not sure I know how to deal with that."

"You need to decide Rebecca. You need to do it soon. You have to decide if you want him. If you don't you better make it clear to him in the next week or so because I am not looking forward to cleaning up the quivering mass of goo you leave behind if you just decide to experiment with him for a first boyfriend."

"You have to help me, will you help me?"

"With what?"

"I know you understand your brother Tina, but can you understand me? It's not just that I've never had a boyfriend. No boy has ever even looked at me that way. I've never even had a hope that I would ever have one. I do like Tony but I don't even know what a girlfriend is supposed to do. I want to do what you ask but I just don't think I know how."

"Well, as the second-best looking girl in the freshman class I just might be able to help you with that. I do know a thing or two." Tina grinned at her.

"Are you sure, I mean are you sure about this whole thing with Tony and Tammy and all that?"

"Yes Rebecca, I'm sure. I feel it too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.