The Mistress of Holt House- Part One - Cover

The Mistress of Holt House- Part One

Copyright© 2011 by Midsummerman

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Femdom in the Victorian era. A male in a male dominated society finds thar Women are really in charge.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Transformation  

Hapsley Hall was a veritable maze of plush lounges, sitting rooms and bedrooms. They were decorated to suit various necessary tastes; those in the deeper recesses of the house were more boudoir like, and it was to one of these he was to be taken. Just having a naked male on a leash in the comfort of her home gave Lady Barbara a deeply erotic thrill. She had been born into luxury, and married off to a boring but wealthy man she was not even acquainted to. Though he was a pleasant enough gentleman, he was 15 years her senior and a very staid Victorian. Sex had been something he had with her; it was almost by appointment only. She just lay back as he penetrated her and she felt little arousal-she had never really known what to expect-until he grunted and dismounted her. At the age of 62 he had a heart-attack and died, leaving her alone with this huge house and abundant wealth. Though she had not realised it before, she suddenly found that giving orders to male servants seemed to give her greater pleasure than doing the same with the females. After her husband had gone she became more actively involved with the staffing of the house, and became aware of the misery that some of the females endured in their private lives at the hands of males.

She had become involved with the circle of dominant women by chance. There had been an incident whereby one of the serving women had been abused by a male servant; though this had not been reported directly to her she was always vaguely aware of situations via the grapevine. This news appalled her and she was in a quandary as to whether the local constabulary should become involved, she certainly would sack the male involved if there were any true substance in the allegation. She decided to furtively investigate the situation herself, by secretly descending the stairs to the servant areas to eavesdrop. What she witnessed both shocked and excited her. She had heard voices coming from a room rarely used anymore, where wood had previously been stored prior to gas lighting being installed. As she peeped into the room, the male in question was tethered naked over a bundle. His rear end was a mass of red lines. The woman who had been abused stood smiling with several other women and girls, watching with satisfaction as a mature woman brought a wickedly flexible cane down on him with gusto. She could see that the woman was getting a great deal of pleasure from administering his punishment; showing him no mercy as he cried and begged for the caning to stop. Lady Barbara's womanhood tingled with arousal as she witnessed the scene; she smiled to herself as she realised she was enjoying it too.

The formidable looking woman made him beg for mercy, handed the cane to the woman who had been abused, who then mercilessly punished his backside six more times. The woman then had him kiss her feet. He was made to apologise to her, and all women. The mature woman then thrust two letters before the whimpering male, which she made him sign. The women looked at him with utter contempt as they started to file past; Lady Barbara quickly ascended the stairs.

She had a quiet moment to herself and was compelled to massage herself below her skirts; she could not get the vision from her mind as she thought of the man, naked and punished ruthlessly by a woman, the cane coming down again and again. Her whole body tingled and was washed with waves of pleasure as she enjoyed a very satisfactory orgasm. Later on in the day the woman who had been the subject of abuse appeared and gleefully passed a letter to Lady Barbara. It was a letter of formal resignation from the man. When she asked the women why he could not have delivered it himself, she was told he had left the house already and was with a new employer; a Mrs Ruth Chesterfield.

Curiosity, and the convenience of the man stilling being owed wages, made Lady Barbara look up Ruth's address; she would ask upon his welfare. She was a little put out at someone else organising her servants, and on her property too, but had a distinct admiration for any woman who could have such control over an adult male. Mrs Chesterfield had a large imposing town house, though this could not require too many servants at the drop of a hat. This was something else that Puzzled Lady Barbara. She was greeted by a maid and ushered into a parlour. Ruth came immediately and sat with her.

"I am sorry to bother you, only I was a little concerned at one of my servants leaving my employ so abruptly. I do hope this was not a reflection on his prior employer; I have the remainder of his wages and wondered about his welfare, though I see he must be just as comfortable here." Ruth smiled and was warming to this Lady already; she could sense she knew more than she had let on.

"I do apologise for relieving you of a servant without any notice, however, relieve you I did. He had not been a good servant to you or any other woman. You have a large household and know how difficult it must be to remain aware of the social activities of your staff. I have an advantage in that I was made aware of a problem which you remained unaware of through a business enterprise. Your female staff will be a lot happier going forward." Lady Barbara could not help but smile at her response and was not sure just how honest to be with her knowledge.

"I had heard a rumour. True, it is difficult for me to keep in touch, but there was a mention of abuse. This is why I was concerned; I had thought of the constabulary. If it was true, how do we know it will not be repeated?" Ruth smiled warmly at her.

"I can see that you are a woman of the world, and will presume that you are aware of the unfair advantages that males have in general. I have a circle of friends who would like to change this, and have my own business which allows me to dispose of some of these problems in a very satisfactory way for all concerned. Promise me you will become a friend, and I will show you why your concern will not be repeated." Lady Barbara was more curious than ever now, and she would delight in having this superb woman as a friend. Much to Ruth's delight she agreed wholeheartedly there and then. She tingled with anticipation, as Ruth rang a bell and one of her girls appeared.

"Bring the latest one; I'll have him say goodbye to his old life personally." The maid beamed with pleasure and quickly disappeared. Moments later there was a knock at the parlour door. Ruth beckoned enter. Lady Barbara was amazed. The man was dressed as a female maid and was chaperoned by two stern looking matrons with canes. He went bright red with shame when he saw his former employer.

"On your knees before her now! You'll confess and beg forgiveness." He obediently dropped to his knees the moment Ruth barked at him. The two matrons smiled dominantly down at him; he would feel a cane if he made any mistake or displeased them in any way whatsoever; he was re-learning his life to suit his betters. He cowered at the feet of Lady Barbara.

"Forgive me Madam; I have abused many women including your servants. I will be made to pay, and taught to respect the superiority of women. I beg your forgiveness." Ruth had him kiss her feet, and he was led away to continue his reformation at the hands of the matrons; his first night would be a long and painful one. Lady Barbara then confessed herself about viewing his thrashing, and how it had stimulated her. They then discussed Hapsley Hall and how it could be put to greater use. Lady Barbara would enjoy her life to the full from now on.

As he was being led on his leash Lady Barbara commented to him.

"Nearly there; you're going to give the two of us some initial satisfaction, then we'll take you to another room for a little show which you'll find most enjoyable. Marcia may own you, but as you can see, I have many rooms here which will require your artistic expertise. The circle of women grows bigger by the day, and I intend to have a facility here which will allow supressed women to come and indulge in their dominance over males in the most comfortable and relaxed circumstances. It will be a women's world." She took him into a vast and comfortable bedroom. The room was a tasteful pale pink with fur rugs adorning the floors; there were mirrors everywhere, even attached to the ceiling. Punishment and servitude would be witnessed at many angles, allowing mistress and slave to enjoy proceedings to the full. Lady Barbara was ready to be pleasured by him for the first time. He was made to undress her, as she dangled the tiny key to his cage in front of him. His cock pulsed as he saw the reflection of the wonderful Ruth behind him; she smiled as she discarded her outer garments revealing the red corset she had worn when Fortescue gave up his balls for her. Lady Barbara toyed with his hair and smiled as she thought back to what had passed for sex with her late husband; she now had a male just where she wanted him, at her feet, under her control, and willing to please her to the utmost without thinking of himself.

She already felt close to orgasm; the excitement of having him there and knowing of his talent with his tongue had made her very moist. He released her skirts and she lifted her legs up to the bed, allowing him to view and take in the scent of her womanhood. She took full enjoyment out of seeing him kneeling obediently, awaiting her authority which would allow him to service her. She could see his cock threatening to burst from the cage. It pleased her no end to know she had complete control over whether he would be allowed pleasure. She dangled the key to torment him.

"Have you ever thought of me whilst masturbating or coming for your various mistresses?" He could not deny it; she had featured with Ruth on several occasions since the modification, when he'd been working up to an orgasm under the cane or by stroke of hand.

"Yes Lady Barbara, I have thought of you and wondered if you would ever allow me to please you." She smiled wickedly at him.

"When Ruth and I have had our pleasure of you, we will decide if you have warranted relief. Just because you have shown your value to women by your actions with the girl yesterday, this does not mean we will simply indulge you. This was your duty as a male owned by a woman; you have different duties to perform now." Though she knew he had done very well and she would take great pleasure in watching him masturbate at the feet of the two women, she was not about to let him know this. Ruth stepped up behind him and teased him with the cane. Lady Barbara gently put her hand behind his head and pulled him into her sex.

"Now you shall taste a Lady for the first time; I shall have your pleasure then Ruth shall have hers. Your performance will determine if you receive relief or a caning." He would have welcomed either at that point. He took a deep sniff of her luscious womanhood, and then immersed his mouth in her bulging labia. Her delicate musky taste and smell made his cock pulsate; his sphincter clenched at the plug as Ruth stood dominantly over him and stroked him playfully with the cane. His eyes caught the mirrors as he saw himself there at the mercy of two mature and dominant women from many an exciting prospective. Oh how he hoped they would allow him to come. He indulged in the luxury of Lady Barbara's warm and inviting pussy, stroking his tongue deep into her and up and down, teasing her clitoris. She held her ankles and looked down at him performing obediently, whilst her friend smiled on, threatening to cane him. Lady Barbara was getting more and more pleasure every day, and this was absolute heaven. As he pressed home his tongue against her excited clitoris, she rocked back slightly and squeezed her ankles tight as wave after wave of a superb orgasm was delivered by the submissive male's tongue. Ruth grinned and tapped ever harder with the cane to make sure he was on the button right up to the end. As Lady Barbara moaned in a very un-ladylike fashion, Ruth had no need to worry about him; next to his own orgasm, he was learning to get as much pleasure from hearing the women announce their ecstasy. This worried him a little as he feared this may cost him his balls at some point.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.