My Sister Changed Everything
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When my little sister came to visit me while I was in college, I began to see that things were really different since I left home. I'm sure glad I have such an understanding and adventurous girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Black Male   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Amy came over about four on Friday to help Beth and me get things ready for the party. Amy was already dressed, of course, and her outfit was especially skimpy. As soon as she let herself in, Beth took note with, "Wow, girl, you look so hot."

Amy was dressed in a top from one of her bikinis and wore a short, pleated skirt. She did look hot, especially when she turned and flipped the skirt up showing us both her pretty little bare butt, a pink pair of vertical wet lips peeking back.

"Shit, girl, you've got your fucking clothes on," my sister cried, "I better rethink my outfit. What kind of party is this, big brother?"

"Just some guys, that's all," I answered as I put out bowls of nuts and some cheese spread and crackers.

So, we chatted about this and that getting everything ready, then Beth went off to her room to rethink her wardrobe.

"Wait until she sees how we have a party, she'll love it, can the guys stay overnight, I hope?" Amy asked me while Beth was back in her room.

"Oh, they know it goes until Sunday morning. Then, we'll take her to the airport and get her on the plane home a very happy girl."

Then, right after six, the door opened and in walked Jake and Alex bringing wine and beer and I introduced them to my little sister who they kissed quite long and hard. Then they took the stuff into the kitchen as I let in Phil and Cedric, shortly followed by Chris. As these last three were kissing my sister, the first two came back out into the living room, each one naked, each cock swaying as they walked in.

Beth let out a screech, "OMIGOD, LOOK, LOOK," and started laughing as they stood there. Now the other three came in, now naked as well, cocks all happily erect.

Standing behind her, I had also pulled my shirt off and dropped my shorts as I went up behind her pressing against her as my arms encircled her, my hands cupping her boobs as Alex walked up to her, took her hand and put it right on his cock.

"This is why we're all here, Beth. Let's get you out of these clothes" and between him and me, she was immediately as naked as we were.

Right then, Amy walked in, also now naked, as the guys surrounded them both, hands everywhere.

"Omigod, this is the party I've dreamed of, look at all these hard cocks," my sister exclaimed as she was feeling each one.

"I'd love to be the first guy, Beth," Phil said, as he lifted his huge cock up for her to hold. It had to be over ten inches, her eyes were wide as she admired his offering.

"Mmm, yeah, oh, that may take a bit of work getting it in but let's try. Maybe get me over the back of the sofa here," and she took him by the cock and went to the back of the sofa, leaned over, spread open and he got up behind her. I handed him a tube of lubricant and he put a dab on the end of his cock and rubbed it up and down, spreading it on her pussy lips.

"Just not my ass, okay, my pussy," Beth said as Chris got up on the sofa standing on the cushions, offering my sister his cock to suck which she eagerly took in.

I watched Phil begin pressing forward, working himself inside, pushing, retreating a bit, pushing more, each time getting a bit more up into my sister as she sucked and sucked my friend, Chris.

Amy took Jake by the cock and led him around behind the sofa and took up the same position as my sister had while she had Cedric stand on the sofa so she could suck his cock. Soon Jake was fucking my girlfriend as Alex and I slowly stroked our cocks knowing we would have our turns sooner rather than later.

Cedric was mouth-fucking Amy, something that she really likes if you don't overdo it and choke her shoving it in too deep. But Cedric was a gentleman, one of her favorite friends of mine. She loves his cock and, no, while he is black and there's this perception that all black men are huge, Cedric's cock is about six inches, just over according to Amy who has measured all my friends, it's the thickness she loves. She calls him 'fireplug' and the other thing she loves about him is that he can fuck her longer than any guy she's ever known. And, she loved sucking him because he can't choke her with it, then after, he can go and go and go. He's gotten her off five times once before he finally cummed. So I was pretty sure she'd want him next.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.