My Sister Changed Everything - Cover

My Sister Changed Everything

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When my little sister came to visit me while I was in college, I began to see that things were really different since I left home. I'm sure glad I have such an understanding and adventurous girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Black Male   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

There really wasn't any way to misinterpret that, was there? My little sister wanted us to fuck and my dick was telling me, yes. So, I pulled down my boxers and she immediately pulled off the tee and slid off her panties as we came together kissing and feeling each other.

She had her hand around my cock as she whispered, "Mmm, you're still good and hard. Let's see how it tastes," and she dropped down on her knees taking me in her mouth and sucking me as I ran my fingers through her hair. Oh, she was good, really good.

She sucked me for a minute or two, then rose up, took me by the cock and led me back to her room and flopped on the bed, spreading wide welcoming me.

"Mmm, I've heard you, now I want to feel you, feel that nice cock of yours deep in me, come fuck me, I've been wanting this for so long."

I got between her legs as she reached down took my cock and pulled me to her. I pushed right up inside her as she raised her legs to shake her butt around. As I began moving in and out of her, I asked her, "You know, don't you that this is incest?"

"Mmm, yeah, well, it may be but you sure are making my pussy feel good. And, what the hell, that's what families are for, right? Making everyone happy."

"Are you on birth control, geez, I almost forgot?"

"Oh, yeah, for three years now, good thing, too," she snickered.

I had really forgotten to ask her, I was so used to having sex with Amy, she's on the pill, that I only remembered when I was feeling close to cumming. I could not imagine the problems involved with getting my little sister pregnant but, thankfully, that wasn't a concern.

She lifted her legs up onto my shoulders as she wiggled her butt back and forth as I fucked her tight little pussy. My sister was certainly lots more grown-up than I remembered. She was a hot girl who obviously loved sex and was relaxed and sure in her sexuality. She loved to fuck and she seemed proud of it.

"Boy, my little sister seems all grown up these days."

"Oh, I was hoping you'd notice, I've been wanting this for a long time, you know."

"No, I guess I didn't know," I admitted.

"Well, I have and now I've got your beautiful cock inside me just wanting to cum in me, just ready to fill my pussy with your brotherly cum."

"I'm close to doing just that, the way you keep moving like this, oh, yeah, I'm really close."

It was just about another minute and I was bucking into her spurting my cum deep into my little sister. I knew we would be doing this a lot.

"Mmm, I love your cum in me, I've dreamed of this since I was about eleven or twelve."

"That young? Wow, girl, if I'd only known."

"Well, now you do and I'm here for two weeks. I know you'll have to save some for Amy but don't forget your baby sister, okay? I can't wait to tell Mom I've finally got your cock in me."

"You what? Tell Mom?"

"Yeah, she's known I've wanted to fuck you for a while now, she even suggested that I come for these two weeks, she knew I could get you into bed, she knows me pretty well." I really didn't know if she was telling me the truth or not, I mean it kind of sounded preposterous that she had told Mom that she wanted sex with me. I really didn't think she was being totally straight with that and, with my dick inside her, well, I went on to other things.

"I guess this will be our little secret and I'll just have to try to pace myself to be able to take care of my girlfriend, too. I can kind of tell her that I'm entertaining you while you're here, it's actually the truth, right?"

"Well, yes, it is entertaining, I must say, mmm," and with that, she started bucking up at me, forcing me deeper as she cried out, "OH, OH, OH, UH, mmm, mmm, oh, Dean, oh, we're gonna do this a lot."

I kept fucking her, it just felt so good, she was so tight and nice and I was loving playing with her boobs.

Afterward, we lay in bed, naked, playing with each other as I asked her more about if our Mother knew we were having sex.

"You said, Mom knows you want sex with me, that she suggested you come for a visit and get me to fuck you. You were kidding, right?"

She laughed and said, "No, Mom and I talk about a lot of things. I told her that I've wanted to fuck you since I was in middle school. Little did I know, she's wanted to fuck you, too, but, well, we'll call them on the cruise this weekend, you can ask her yourself. They've got their iPad with them and we can Skype them on video."

I told her fine, that we would but I was still seriously skeptical about all her talk about Mom knowing and Mom wanting to fuck me, too. Beth, as I remembered her, didn't have an overactive imagination but this really seemed far-fetched. We would see this weekend. They would be half-way through their cruise and it would be fun to see how they were doing.

We slept together for the first time that night and I found that my little sister had a sexual appetite more voracious than any girl I'd ever known. We screwed one more time before we went to sleep then she woke me in the middle of the night for more.

Then, waking up, she started me off with sucking me super-hard, then riding me until we both had huge orgasms. That started our day.

So, as I was making my famous French toast, both of us still naked, I asked her, "Well, do you want to do some sightseeing today?"

She was standing with me at the cooktop, holding my cock, rubbing the tip, as I flipped each slice. "No. let's just stay like this, okay? I've wanted you fucking me for so long that it's really all I want to do while I'm here. You feel so nice and hard," she said and gave me a squeeze.

"Sis, having you naked all the time is keeping me hard, you've really turned into a hottie, you know that?"

"Oh, I know that, Dean, I know that for sure. After we eat, we can have another fuck then a nice hot shower. I really know how you get cocks really clean. I practice at home a lot. You'll see."

And that's exactly how we spent our day. Even though I usually don't lose my ability to maintain an erection, by that afternoon, Beth was sucking me hard each time for another go, she was just insatiable.

I did get a call from Amy who wanted to come over later for a little fun and I told Beth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.