My Sister Changed Everything - Cover

My Sister Changed Everything

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When my little sister came to visit me while I was in college, I began to see that things were really different since I left home. I'm sure glad I have such an understanding and adventurous girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Black Male   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

While I'm not the star of this story, it does start with me so I'd better tell you about myself. My name is Dean and I'll be starting my third year of college. No, I'm not a dean at the college, it's my name. I get at least three jokes a day about that.

I have a year-round apartment here as I've doubled-up taking some summer courses to both get a double degree and try to finish early. We'll see.

It was summer when all this began and my sister had planned on visiting me before she went back to school.

I had gotten a call from her which our mother took over almost as soon as she was on with me.

"Yes, Dean, she wants to come visit you, we think it will be a good idea for her to really see how college is, how it works. And, Dad and I are taking a cruise. We just decided at the last minute, so it looks like Beth will be with you on Saturday, then for two weeks."

Well, while I wasn't expecting a two-week visit from my little sister, there's six years difference between us, I knew that my parents deserved a nice trip for themselves.

"Well, be sure and do lots of fun things on the cruise and don't let anyone catch you two at it," I joshed.

"Well, we might just do some wild things, maybe your mom will buy a new bikini when we're down there, I hear they've got some tiny ones. There's also a nude beach near where we're going for a day and, well...".

"Do it, Mom, you'd look good," I told her and, yes, she would.

My mother is still three years from fifty and she takes care of herself. She would get plenty of male attention on a nude beach and I told her so.

"You mean my son wouldn't be ashamed if I strutted my stuff for all to see?"

"The only thing your son wouldn't like is missing the chance to see you naked myself."

"Oh, Dean, you're funny."

"Maybe I mean it, Mom," and I left it there as she handed the call over to Beth. We ironed out her visit and all I needed to do was some cleaning and wash. But, what's new?

My sister arrived about one-thirty on Saturday at the airport and wanted to shower and freshen up when we got her suitcase in her room. My apartment is two bedrooms, each with its own bath.

She came out about ten minutes later wrapped in a towel which showed more cleavage than I had remembered.

"I thought I'd take you out to a little Italian place not far from here, family-owned, pretty good food, too," I told her, "But you'll need to wear more than that," I kidded her.

"Oh, I might get hit on if I went like this, huh?"

"I'd even guarantee it, Sis, it's a sure thing."

"So, you like?" she asked saucily as she turned back and forth.

"What guy wouldn't?"

"Okay but I'm asking you?"

"You're my sister, Beth, but, yeah, you've grown up pretty nicely, now go get dressed and we'll get a nice supper."

She went off and in about twenty minutes was back.

"I'm ready, how do I look?"

She had on a halter and a denim mini-skirt that would give a hard-on to a corpse.

"Wow, I can imagine what Mom would say if she saw you in that."

She laughed as she turned around, bent over and flipped the back up showing me virtually all of her butt cheeks separated by a tiny thong.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.