Mike Takes a New Case
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mike is between cases and has a serious cash flow problem. He knew taking the case with the Jockey and his kinky wife was not smart but he didn't really have a choice. Once he found out the Westies and Three Finger Kelley were involved he should have thrown in the hand. Things happened and now it was personal. Personal to Mike meant nothing short of a final solution.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Violence  

(In part 2, Mike and his pal Big Mike paid a visit to Three Finger Kelly to put the kibosh on a blackmail caper for Marko the Jockey and his fiancée, Candy. Mike had already tasted Candy's sweet cheeks in part 1. Meeting Big Mike in Horn and Hardart, Mike runs into his movie twist, Trudi, who spills the beans about wanting to lose her virginity at long last. That is put to rest big time at the conclusion of part 2, as Mike scores touchdown after touchdown with Trudi in an all-night session. Mike's dalliance with a shapely older matron on the bus helps take the edge off his libido. The meet just causes more questions about Marko's case and the answers are still forthcoming.)


I had dozed off again after Trudi left the office.

The thing that roused me next was the smell of Veronica's perfume. At least, it seemed like perfume to me. Maybe it was just the way she smelled all the time. It was that fresh sweet smell of wild flowers and strawberries ready for picking. It was like an aphrodisiac to me making my cock wake up before I opened my eyes.

I saw her picking up something off the floor.

Kiss my fucking ass!

It was Trudi's panties!

A couple sizes bigger than Veronica's petite undies. The soft billowy cushions of Trudi's ass had bounced all night on my couch. When she left the office just a scant hour prior, she had a sort of funny walk about her, with her knees a little wobbly. It was probably because we had also checked out the tightness of her tight little anal hole just to see if she liked it. She was reluctant at first, but she really got lathered up good on the homestretch. Veronica brought them up to her nostrils with a hint of distain on her usually smiling face. I could see she wasn't completely turned off by them; so maybe she did swing both ways, just like I suspected.

I made a show of groaning and stretching, to let her know I was rejoining the real world. When I looked up at her, the panties were nowhere in sight and the smile was back in place.

"Morning, Toots. We get any mail?"

She gave me a studied look. I could see she was dying to ask me how much pussy I got last night, but she only looked at my stiff cock making a tent out of my drawers and said,

"Geez Mike, Can't you give it a rest."

She tapped the head of my cock with her middle finger and I wilted down to a shrunken lump safely tucked away. Veronica used to be a nurse and had all these little tricks of curing acute cockitis. I got dressed real quick and looked at myself in the mirror. It was not too bad considering I had been awake almost all night and had consumed a great deal of bourbon. Then I thought of Trudi's plump ass cheeks and started to rise again.

Veronica looked at my swelling tool and shook her head in disbelief. I couldn't tell if she was in her disapproving mode or her flirtatious mode willing to hold my meat and play with her own clit while she stroked me off. She sometimes did that spontaneously, at random times, just to let me know she liked my sexual attention.

We were both a little afraid to go any further.

She, because she knew I was a real pussy hound, and me, because I knew what a great secretary she was, and didn't want to lose her. I knew she hadn't gotten any since her college professor boyfriend, Ronnie, had left for a sabbatical to Egypt. I once caught her rubbing herself on the desk when I came back early from lunch. We never mentioned it to each other.

I knew she was mortified.

I asked Veronica to come with me to Slick Willie's place. He had a pool hall/bar/juke box dance room place just below 23rd Street. His clientele were a mixed breed of whores, pimps, con artists, gamblers, and hustlers. It used to be a pretty good place to hang out before Willie took over. When he came in, the numbers, the broads, the bookie action flourished like never before. I suspected a piece of the action filtered backed to the Perry Street Eye-ties and maybe a cut to the Westies to keep the peace. Slick Willie was a shrewd hustler and was never known for taking a risk. He was strictly a sure thing bettor, always looking to cut the odds down.

"Waddaya wan me wid ya, Mike?"

Veronica was perplexed. I told her I needed someone to distract Willie while I checked out his reactions to my questions. She was the best distracter I knew. Fixing her lipstick. Patting her hair. Tugging at her skirt. Bending over to pick something up. She had the ability to turn keen minds to mush. To make jello of the best of intentions. Veronica caught on in a hurry. She was happy. We were going to the field on a case together. I could see her ego kick up a couple of notches.

Slick Willie was counting cash.

He let us in because he figured if I had Veronica with me, I wasn't looking for trouble. That was true. I just wanted the answers to a couple of questions.

Veronica went over to the pool table and bent over to rack up the balls. Her ass up high like that held both of our attentions. Then, we got back to the business at hand.

"I was told by our mutual friend, Three Finger, that you got a sweet deal with Marko the Jockey."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.