Mike Takes a New Case
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mike is between cases and has a serious cash flow problem. He knew taking the case with the Jockey and his kinky wife was not smart but he didn't really have a choice. Once he found out the Westies and Three Finger Kelley were involved he should have thrown in the hand. Things happened and now it was personal. Personal to Mike meant nothing short of a final solution.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Violence  

(In Part 1, Mike undertook a Blackmail case involving Marko the Jockey, Candy, the intended wife of Marko and previous Ms. Slut Supreme, and the notorious Three Finger Kelly. His secretary, Veronica, keeps Mike from getting into too much hot water.)


I thought about what Veronica told me. Her warning was right on the money. It was the money that Marko paid me that drove me to disregard her good advice. The rent had to be paid and Mike Maloney, P.I. was still in business.

Before I traipsed over to pay Three Finger Kelly a visit, I called my former Army buddy, Big Mike Mazski. Whenever we were together, we were called Big Mike and Little Mike. Since I am six foot two and weight about 220, you can get an idea of the size of Big Mike. I figured a little backup wouldn't hurt when dealing with a slime ball like Three Finger.

Big Mike's face was a study in palooka ugly. He was so mean looking; He never had to open his mouth to get a point across. He didn't get it from fighting. He couldn't box for shit. He was a great wrestler though and had a bunch of trophies from college. Yeah, I know, just never figured Big Mike for a college man. He had a lot of hidden talents. I, on the other hand, was a real good boxer, so we made a good team. I would give them a right cross and Mike would throw them out the window.

I looked over at Veronica sitting at her desk. Her skirt was short today and I could see her garters peeking at me like a detour sign from good intentions. I wanted so bad to slide my hand up there and give her pussy a little tickle. We had gone at it hot and heavy a few times in the past but I had never managed to open up the full box of goodies yet. Her weak point was getting her tight little back door knocked on by a big rude finger. She seemed to get a little wobbly then and would open up for a complete exploration of every nook and cranny. We had a sort of truce that limited us to a nice ass feel or cupping her very full breast with a gentle hand. I knew she wanted the full caboodle and so did I, but we were both kind of afraid of ruining a good friendship and a good business arrangement.

I was meeting Mike at Horn and Hardart automat. The coffee there was pretty good. Better than mine, at least. I recognized Trudi, one of the table girls. She came over before Mike got there and pumped me about "was I getting any". I told her I was holding out for her only. She was not bad looking and had this beautiful head of black hair. But she had to keep it all up in a net for the health code and all. The uniforms they gave the girls made them look a bit sexless, but on her it didn't quite make it. Her ass cheeks stuck out like two soft pillows waiting to be fluffed. Her breasts were held in tightly but they strained hard to pop out of the buttons whenever she bent over. I told her to come up to the office after 5:00 pm and we could listen to some of my jazz records. Her eyebrows scrunched together as she thought that over and she leaned over real close and whispered in my ear with her hand over her mouth. Never knew when there was a lip reader at the next table.

"I swear I got the hots for you, Mike. Ever since you took me to the movies and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. I ain't done it yet with any guy and I want you to be the one to open me up. I just can't help myself. I will do anything you want, but I don't really know all that much, except what I see in the movies and hear the girls talking about."

I took Trudi's hand and brought it up to my lips. We could get away with that without her getting fired for fraternizing with the customers.

The fact that this really hot young thing was a bona fide virgin was almost impossible to believe, but I was impressed by her sincerity and I told her I would pick up some hooch for us to celebrate her "coming out Party". Over her shoulder, I spotted Big Mike coming through the revolving door. He had to squeeze himself in and stoop over a bit to fit in the compact doorway. Everywhere he went, Big Mike seemed to attract attention. Sometimes for his sheer bulk and sometimes for his pushed-in ugly face. He was tailor made for a Damon Runyon character, so very unique in his differentness. Trudi looked up at Big Mike and swallowed hard. I think she was trying to figure out just how big his cock might be if his hands and feet were so huge.

"Hi ya Mike. Whacha up to? Wha youse guys doing?"

I knew Mike was putting on the deese, does, and dems for the benefit of poor Trudi, but I didn't say anything.

"Whose ya friend, Mike?"

Trudi was obviously enchanted by the big guy.

"Yeah, My name is Mike. How ja know that, sweetie?"

Trudi was really confused now and beat a quick retreat back behind the mysterious food dispensing wall that ate nickels like there was no tomorrow.

I told Big Mike to sit and pushed a cup of coffee at him. He had to hold the whole cup in his mitt because his fingers would never fit into the handle. One gulp and the coffee disappeared into the maw of my oldest and best friend. I saw him glance at mine and I quickly got it up to my lips before he could glom onto it.

"Where we heading to, Mike?"

Big Mike was back to his normal speech pattern. That was a good sign. He always seemed to be a step or two ahead of the rest of us. I needed him bad for this caper.

"Our destination is Three Finger Kelly's bar. I need to clue him in on the dangers of blackmailing jockey's wives. Her name is Candy. She is so very sweet!"

Big Mike smiled at me. His smile would make most men look for cover. Women got real nervous when he put on the charm. I know him like my own brother and I had to admit, it was truly scary. We hightailed it for the bus going crosstown. Three Finger's bar was all the way over on the West Side, in Westy country. A place I had been warned to stay clear of. I told Mike on the bus that Three Finger was still recovering from a beating from the cops. It was a bum rap on assaulting a cop's niece, when she was tanked up to the gills. I knew that particular filly, and she was a total head case from the get go and nothing but trouble. I filled him on Three Finger's guys. Right at the moment, they only consisted of two very greasy dago's from Jersey who were more like juvenile delinquents than real thugs. But they were good with baseball bats and I don't mean at home runs. The guy we had to keep a real good eye on was a Jewboy from the Bronx who went under the moniker of Danny the Dutchman. He was packing for sure and was reputed to be as mean as a rattlesnake. I was loaded for bear as usual. I slipped Big Mike my sawed off to keep under his coat. He couldn't use a handgun because of the trigger guards. The sawed off was just for looks to keep things nice and quiet.

An older broad with a real short dress got on at Fifth and she wound up pressed up tight against me in the crowded bus. She kept pushing back into me making my little guy take notice. I realized she was trying to put distance between her and poor Big Mike on the other side. When he leaned in to tell me something, her ass cheeks trembled and quivered on my awakening groin. I could feel her heart beating fast in the grip of some unfounded fear of my ugly buddy. At this rate, I would be pumping my load right through my trousers and onto her dress. I managed to turn her around so my cock was between her legs. She sort of hung on my hard dick and rubbed her little pointed tits on my flat stomach. Her mouth was right about the level of my nipples and I could feel her bounce against them like a poking kiss from the vibration of the bus. She looked up at me and I could read the desire in her eyes. It was all I could do to keep from shooting right then and there when she looked at me like that. I took one of my cards from my pocket and slipped it into her hand and whispered real low in her ear,

"I would love a nice slow dance with you, baby. Let's get together!"

She put the card in her purse and smiled up shyly at me, nodding her head up and down in mute assent. Poor Big Mike asked me after we got off, if I knew the "old broad". I just smiled and told him it was my old landlady.

The bar was totally devoid of customers. It was still pretty early in the day. Three Finger was sitting in the back with a traction collar on his neck. Probably, he was suing the City for his recent injuries. I could see the two dagos sitting together at a table and could tell they were just punks and not a real problem. What really worried me was I didn't see Danny the Dutchman and that was a definite problem.

"If it isn't my old friend, Mike Maloney! What brings you to this neck of the woods, dear boy?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.