The Garden - Cover

The Garden

Copyright© 2011 by Celeste Hume

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Penny is a married businesswoman, laid off, out of the corporate grind. She's bored and depressed at her loss in status but tries to do her best at keeping the house in order and saving money where she can. One day she decides she's going to try and grow a garden. A strange noise from the woods behind her home causes her to meet a stranger that changes her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The feeling was exquisite, that much was true. But to say that it was all in her head was an understatement. Penny's visions of the couple having their mid-day romp in front of God and everybody had left her so sexually frustrated that from the moment the vibrator touched her clit she spun off into a massive orgasm. And then another, and another.

The waves of ecstasy rolled like the tide from one end of her spine to the other and with the most immediate needs met she began to mull over the scene she had just witnessed.

What is it that has turned me on so much? She visualized the man in all his glory ... wavy dark hair, reasonably handsome face (at least from a distance), muscular chest and shoulders, nice sized package... Not enough attraction to warrant THIS...

She visualized the woman with him, rubbing her naked body against him. Penny had to use her imagination on the upper half as Red had never taken her top all of the way off. The spark returned to her loins. Must be the two of them and the action. I must just be missing out because of our dry spell...

Then a funny thing happened. She pictured Red all by herself. She stood there in the halls of Penny's imagination, hands on her hips, chest thrust out. She was an attractive woman after all. Rosy pink nipples, nice large full breasts, curves in all the right places, You know, for a woman... tastefully trimmed pubic hair above soft smooth succulent full lips... Mmmmmm.

Penny came again, this time she screeched aloud, which rarely happened when she used a vibrator. She also came to an immediate realization. I'm fantasizing about another woman! She gasped.

Then her imagination and overactive libido did something completely different. She pictured herself. She pictured herself laid back as she was on her bed, playing with herself in much the same way that she was at that very moment. But then she added Red to the fantasy.

The feeling of lips started at the toes of her left foot. A brush of fingers tickled their way across her arch and grasped her heel. A tug and her leg was raised into the air. She gasped as lips wrapped themselves around one of her toes and sucked gently.

One by one, the lips worked from toe to toe, tickling and suckling, teasing with the occasional pinch of teeth. Penny found that she couldn't concentrate on her own self-gratification and stretched like a cat in the sun, her nerves on fire, her senses teased to the ecstatic edge of climax.

Then the lips moved. Slowly, achingly slowly they traced kisses up her foot, then her shin. The fingers which had been wrapped around her ankle slid along her calf, massaging and tickling as they went.

When fingertips brushed along the underside of her knee a gentle moan escaped her lips. In response teeth nipped into her inner thigh, just above the knee. Penny gritted her teeth and fought the tremor that threatened to escape and let her lose her cool.

Her thoughts and focus dissolved into the ether as the disembodied lips continued their journey, one kiss after another up her inner thigh. Penny became aware of the brush of hair, tickling along with the kisses ... long silky hair. Then she noted the feel of the soft feminine body pressed against her leg.

The lips stopped. Hot breath ran across her thigh, mere inches from her sopping throbbing pussy. She felt the hair and breath begin to move, slowly gravitating toward her center. Penny bit her lip and held her breath in anticipation.

Her breath escaped in a huff of frustrated lust as the lips and breath hovered over her quivering sex, then bypassed and laid a kiss just below her belly-button. She wanted to cry out in frustration, but her focus switched down her body as the female form pressing against her climbed a bit higher. And when her toes came into contact with curly hair she shuddered in a mini-orgasm.

She wiggled her foot and the damp muskiness of female sexuality felt sticky and cool against her toes. At the same time the body atop her moved, dragging an ample breast across her pussy and a moist wet mouth suckled her breast. Penny then felt the urge to open her eyes.

The mop of auburn hair covered most of her field of view and hid the face of the woman working her oral ministrations upon her.

Hands slid up along Penny's ribs and reached out, covering her breasts with long dainty fingers. The hidden face along with the rest of the body sunk back along her body painting kissed down the center of her torso. There was a pause and hot breath wafted across her burning pussy.

"Please," Penny begged. With no further wait the lips descended upon her, and a tongue caressed her gently, tenderly. There would probably have been more but the moment the mouth touched her sex, Penny exploded into a fiery nova of energy.

Her ears rang and the room seemed to spin off kilter. Fireflies seemed to flicker at the periphery of her vision before she closed her eyes and fell into exhausted and satisfied unconsciousness.

Sometime later Penny opened her eyes to the alarm clock on the dresser. 4:00 it read.

"Shit," she muttered, gathering herself up quickly. She made the bed and gathered her trail of shed clothes, the memory of her daydream burning through the smoky haze of sleepiness. God, I must be hard up, she thought. I need to reconcile this... Mark was a man after all, and a man had needs.

The hamburger steak and steamed vegetables were on the table when Mark arrived. He found his beautiful wife awaiting his arrival with a smile and a bottle of beer. He took the beer from her grasp, kissed her on the cheek, and sat down.

He complimented her on the dinner, which was a favorite of his, but his eyes never met hers. Halfway through dinner after he aborted her third attempt to make conversation she settled into a troubled silence. What happened to my best friend?

After he finished eating, Mark put his dishes into the sink and went into the family room. He promptly sat down and turned on the television. Penny found herself in the dining room alone to clean up. She did so quickly and efficiently, and put the dishes into the sink to be washed the next day, then went to the bedroom to bring out her secret weapon. See if he can ignore me now...

The corset was bright red and as she looked at herself in the mirror she had to admit that she looked pretty damn hot. The white stockings that came up to her mid thigh, held by the matching red silk panties and garter belt were accentuated by the red "fuck-me" heels that she had bought primarily for bedroom seduction back in her Boardroom Penny days. She touched up her candy-apple red lipstick and opened the bedroom door. Enter Seductress Penny...

Her entrance went unnoticed as Mark watched the football game emotionlessly. He barely acknowledged her entrance at all in fact, until she stepped into his line of vision.

For the first time since he had gotten home, Mark's eyes met hers. But they lacked the excitement and lust that she had hoped, no scratch that prayed for ... He looked at her tiredly and smiled. She had seen the look before and her heart sank. It was a smile that said I appreciate your effort but...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.