Faye Fellatio - Cover

Faye Fellatio

Copyright© 2011 by brianm

Chapter 5: (That Looks Nice... )

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 5: (That Looks Nice... ) - Supercute brunette, Faye Skylark, decides to put her amazing oral talents to work by auditioning for a part in a porn film. Does she get the part? Well... Not exactly...

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Workplace  

This story is dedicated to Faye Skylark - the inspiration for my story and a terrific fellow author. Look up her stories. You won't be disappointed.

Faye walked through her local shopping mall. As she gazed into the store windows she reflected on the events of the last few days...

Her first attempt to get into the porn industry and become a campus celebrity had met with mixed results.

Yes, she'd put in a fabulous performance, sucking off three guys in as many minutes, taking a fourth load under questionable circumstances, and robbing that bitch, Melissa Page, of a fifth.

But on the downside very little of it was on film and, depending on your perspective, it could be argued that she had been upstaged by that same bitch...

Either way, when she bumped into Grant a couple of days later she made it quite clear to him that she didn't want any part of his film company ... and that he'd had his last blowjob from her!

Grant had looked disappointed when Faye refused to work for him again, and he looked positively distraught at not getting another blowjob - so much so that Faye vaguely remembered finishing the conversation with the words "We'll see..."

I am such a softee... Faye sighed. Why do I let people get away with things like that? I didn't even get paid! OK, he offered and I threw the money back at him, but ... well ... perhaps that wasn't such a good idea...

On a more positive side, she continued. I'm at least a minor celebrity on campus. One or more of the guys had blabbed about how awesome her mouth was and was now shooting off his. Faye was continuously being hit on - even more than usual - and had had two proposals of marriage - and she didn't even know the guys!

The extra attention is nice, Faye thought as she stopped outside an expensive store she knew she couldn't afford to enter, but it doesn't pay the bills. And it certainly doesn't pay for cute little outfits like that one... Faye sighed as she gazed longingly through the window at a beautiful red top. It was a deep red and beautifully cut. Mind you, a little voice in the back of her mind told her. They don't charge you try them on. Go on ... See how it looks...

Faye wrestled hard with her financial conscience on the subject before making up her mind, then, when she finally decided to try it on; she found she was already in the shop with the outfit in her hands!

It's lovely, Faye thought to herself as she looked at herself in the mirror, and it fits perfectly. She leaned forward and smiled at the generous cleavage it displayed. She sighed. If only it were half the price...

Faye sighed again, got changed, and walked back to the rack where she had found the outfit. Then, just as she went to hang it up, she spotted an identical outfit on another rack nearby. Had someone carelessly hung it in the wrong place? Then she saw the sign above the rack.

One Third Off!

Yay! Faye thought and her heart leapt. It's on sale. A third off ... I have to buy it!

Faye hung up the first outfit and rushed over to its twin sister before someone else took it. A closer inspection revealed the rack was for seconds and shop soiled items. There was a tiny mark above the hem, barely noticeable, otherwise it was perfect. Damn! Faye groaned when she looked more closely at the twin. Its two sizes too large! She searched the rack frantically but in vain; it was the only one they had on special offer.

That outfit is supercute, Faye looked back longingly at the original, perfect-fitting sister and sighed once more. Drawn almost hypnotically to it, she walked back to the rack and picked it up once again. It is so not fair that the only cheap one is too big! Faye continued to stare at the outfit while a plan began to formulate in her mind. That's it! she finally worked out all the details. All I need is...

"Excuse me, sir," Faye asked the tall, middle aged shop assistant. "I wonder if you could help me..."

"Yes ... miss..." the tall, stately looking gentleman gulped visibly. Faye wasn't anything like his normal clients. In twenty five years service he couldn't recall seeing a skirt so short on legs so long ... And that mouth ... There was something... exciting... about the way it moved when the extremely pretty teenager spoke.

"I wanted to try on this outfit, please?"

"Certainly, miss," the gentleman unphased his thoughts and directed Faye to the changing rooms.

"Thank you," Faye took the outfit into a cubicle and quickly changed back out of her blue top into the darling red one. She paused for a moment and looked at herself in the mirror once more. The top was just stunning!

Faye sighed. It seemed a terrible shame to do what he was about to do, but she steeled herself to her plan. Just think of Saturday night, this cool new outfit, and you! She took a deep breath.

Faye pulled open the curtain to the cubicle and looked around her. There was the same, very distinguished looking gentlemen she'd spoken to earlier. "Excuse me!" she called out, still wearing the red top.

The gentleman looked over and walked slow and purposefully toward the cubicle. "Do you require any assistance, miss?"

Faye looked the store employee up and down. He's quite good looking for his age... she surmised. And extremely polite... She liked that. But he might struggle on his own... "Actually I think you will," she announced sweetly.

"I beg your pardon?" the gentleman was somewhat confused.

"I really don't mean to sound rude, sir," Faye also knew how to be polite. "But I think you ought to get a little help over here..."

At that moment a junior assistant came out of a side door. He was eighteen or nineteen, tall, thin and nervous looking. He reminded her of the plumbing apprentice that had helped her unblock her sink recently.

Perfect! "Excuse me!" Faye called out to him.

"Er ... yes, miss... ?" the junior turned and stared longingly at Faye but managed to acknowledge his superior with a brief nod. " ... Mr Jenkins..."

"Samuel," the gentleman replied formally.

Then they both turned back to Faye who was left thinking something odd was going on but couldn't work out what it was...

"Would you both come in here, please?" Faye asked, holding the curtain back.

"That would be most irregular, miss," the gentleman, Mr Jenkins, pointed out, holding out his arm in front of his junior colleague who walked straight into it, his eyes still focused on Faye. "I can ask one of our young ladies to join you if..."

"No, no! That's no good, and it's very important," Faye pleaded, and treated them to her most winning smile. "And after all there are two of you ... What could I possibly do with you two big, strong men in here?"

Faye could see their minds working on her question. They didn't know what she had in mind, but she could tell that they both wanted to find out. With a brief glance at each other, but without a word, they both stepped inside and Faye pulled the curtain closed behind them.

"Now ... How do I put this... ?" Faye wondered. She didn't want to give the old guy too much of a shock...

"I need you to..." she began and stopped. "I'm going to..." she tried again. "What I really need is..." She finally gave up and dropped to her knees between them. "... look, just let me show you..."

Before the two store employees could react, Faye had unzipped their flies, pulled out their cocks and was giving them both a very satisfying handjob.

"I'm terribly sorry to bother you gentlemen," Faye tried again. "But I need you both to blow some really big loads for me. Now ... how would you like to do this? I can just jerk you off, or you can fuck me if you like? But..." Faye stopped and blushed with pride. She had no time for false modesty. " ... Trust me. You've never felt anything like what my mouth can do..."

And she decided to give them a quick sample of just what she could do with her mouth.

First, Mr Jenkins...

Bob ... Schluppp... ! Bob ... Schluppp... ! Bob ... Schluppp... !

And then young Samuel...

Bob ... Schluppp... ! Bob ... Schluppp... ! Bob ... Schluppp... !

Faye applied a very strong suction to each cock. Three strokes each, all the way down to the root. Only eight inches each ... Nothing unmanageable ... Corkscrew hand motion on the shaft, and plenty of tongue to the crown.

"Oh, fuck!" the young store assistant cried out.

His superior's response was more measured, but Faye knew she was having the desired effect. His eyes were watering...

"I think you'll be safer in my pussy," Faye looked up at the teenager. He wouldn't last thirty seconds in my mouth, she thought as she turned round, bent over and shook her very nicely rounded rear in his direction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.