Faye Fellatio - Cover

Faye Fellatio

Copyright© 2011 by brianm

Chapter 1: (Two Minutes)

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 1: (Two Minutes) - Supercute brunette, Faye Skylark, decides to put her amazing oral talents to work by auditioning for a part in a porn film. Does she get the part? Well... Not exactly...

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Workplace  

"Next!" The voice from the room next door called out.

Faye Skylark looked around her at the room full of college girls and tried to work out her place. She had been there for almost an hour and was pretty sure she must be called soon. She half started to rise out of her seat when a mini-skirted and very busty blonde strode past her toward the door opposite. She sat back down with a sigh.

What am I doing here? she asked herself. Look at that girl! She's perfect! And who are you? Sure, you're cute, but just look at these girls!

And she was cute. 18, 5'6", slender, small waist, large but perky breasts, brown eyes, fair skin, freckles (But not too many, she thought), a cute bob of brown hair and a delightfully impish smile.

But the room contained the sexiest girls on campus. When she decided to audition for Theta Iota Tau fraternity's porn film she just didn't realise how tough the competition would be.

Again Faye wondered why she was there. She was probably the only freshman in the room and had only been in college a few weeks. And if the Dean finds out about this, it will be my last few weeks, she thought. So why am I doing it?

Sure the money would be helpful but that wasn't it. She needed somewhere to fit in. Faye wasn't great at sport, had no interest in debating, or in any of the other activities the college offered.

Then Faye heard about Theta Iota Tau's film and knew she'd found her niche. If there was one thing she could do - could do exceptionally well - it was suck cock. Her mouth had reduced grown men to tears - and to their knees. The boys at High School had openly praised her oral abilities and she had gained a well-earned reputation as the best cocksucker in school. But that seemed a long time ago now ... No one knew her here and she needed this.

Faye looked around the room at the competition again. The memory of literally hundreds of blowjobs began to fill her with confidence. Just let me get my mouth on you, she thought, looking back at the doorway hiding the unseen voice. I'll blow you away!

A few moments later the busty blonde came out of the door opposite and walked toward Faye on her way out. As she walked passed, she glanced down at Faye and gave her a dismissive look.

Faye gasped. There, hanging from the blonde's chin, was a small string of cum. She'd been beaten to it! The blonde had sucked the guy off already! Well, no matter, Faye thought. I'll soon have him up aga...

But at that moment the door opened again and a guy wearing a Theta Iota Tau football jersey & jeans came out. "I'm sorry girls," he announced, a contended smile playing across his lips. "But the position has been filled. Thank you very much for coming and if we need anyone else in the future we'll be in touch."

As a rumble of discontent amongst the girls began to grow the guy ducked back behind the door and closed it.

The girls' discussion and resentment became more animated but they began to make their way out until only Faye was left. She wasn't about to give up that easily. She went up and knocked on the door.

"The position has been filled!" The guy called out again, through the closed door.

"I ... I know ... but ... please... !" Faye called back. "I need this. I'll do anything!"

"Then you should have got here ten minutes earlier, sweetheart!" the voice called back.

"It's not too late!" Faye refused to give up. "Whatever she did, trust me I can do better!"

"Yeah, right!" The voice began to sound impatient. "She had me ... er ... convinced in less than five minutes!"

"Then I'll do it in less than two!" Faye's lip curled in doubt. Could she do that? The guy had only just shot a load into the blonde. But he was young ... and she was very good...

"Like I said ... you should have got here ten minutes earlier!"

"I can still do it!" Faye breathed deeply. "Two minutes ... tops!"

The voice behind the door was silent. Then Faye heard footsteps and the door opened. "Two minutes?" The guy looked sceptical.

"Two minutes."

"You're serious?"

"U-huh..."

"You know I just er ... spoke ... to Melissa Page?"

"Makes no difference..." So that's her name, Faye thought.

"Come in..." the guy pulled the door further open and once Faye had passed through, closed it behind her. Then he turned and began to eye Faye up and down. She was wearing a black tube top, blue jeans & high heeled sandals. Niccceeee!!! He thought to himself.

"Two minutes?" he said again, still not believing it. Still ... who cares? He was going to get his cock sucked for the second time today. And that kind of luck didn't come his way every day! "Perhaps you should show me what you can do... ?"

Faye smiled sweetly at him and dropped to her knees. Moments later she had his jeans unzipped and had pulled out his cock. It was about three inches long and still soft. Well, I'll soon fix that, she thought as she took it inside her mouth.

Ooooohhhhh! the guy thought as he felt a multitude of sensations around his cock. She's gooooood!

It took only a few moments for Faye to suck the cock up to its full length and rock hardness. She couldn't see it but her experienced mouth told her it was now about nine inches long, maybe nine and a half ... and quite broad. Then she began bobbing her head up and down, allowing the cock to slide in and out of her mouth and across her tongue. Not too deep, she decided. Save that for later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.