Amber in Between - Cover

Amber in Between

Copyright© 2011 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The middle story following "Weekend at Grandma's". Teenage swinger Amber is going from high school to the university, with stops at a community college, a network based around sex, and several parties (read orgies). Preparing for college is not easy, especially for a swinger who must hide that activity from others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Rush Week always ends with a ceremony in each house when the new pledges are formally brought in. They are not initiated into being Actives, that's for later, months down the road. But first they spend time as Pledges, learning the customs and traditions of the sorority.

We quickly got through the pledging ceremony, the room assignments, and the first days of class. That was a highly emotional time at a sorority, and that first week is almost as difficult as any we had on the schedule. The girls begin to figure out how and where they fit into the house, the actives have to accommodate them, and then we have classes. The stress can creep up on you pretty quickly, and that first weekend after classes start is a time to blow off steam.

I deliberately walked back from campus with Mary Alice. "I think we both need to relax a little," I told her.

"Relax?"

"Well, there's the mixer with Phiggies (Phi Gamma Delta, but pronounced Phee-Gees) on Friday, and the dance on Saturday after the football game. I was thinking of Sunday afternoon. Remember what we used to do on Sunday afternoons?"

"Of course. Those were some fun times." Then her eyes got wide. "You don't mean..."

"You need to be introduced into the campus version of that, assuming you want to continue doing that."

She laughed. "Of course I want to."

"We get together right after we get back from church, assuming you attend."

"Same as you."

She didn't attend the same church as me, but the point was made; it was the same.

The mixer and the dance went well. We paraded our pledges, Phiggies paraded theirs, and it was like one of those "Coming Out" parties that debutantes in Dallas go through. On Sunday, right after church, Wesley picked us up. We were still dressed for services, one of the ironic twists of meeting on Saturday afternoon. In what seemed like no time at all we were at the party and I was introducing Mary Alice.

She did take her time getting naked, as did I. It was funny, but the first person I met was Frank. He and his wife Julie were starting the party with each other, which was kind of kinky in our social circle. I watched for a bit. They were on their sides facing me as Frank took Julie from behind. I had this wicked idea, and went looking for a vibrator, one of the long, slender ones that could slide right into a girl, but that buzzed and gave her all sorts of stimulation.

Julie was close, but it was obvious that she wasn't getting there. I turned on the vibrator and ran it over the base of her tummy. When I pushed it down around her pearl she let out a wail. Her face grew taught as her mouth opened, and then she flushed, her skin turning red on her neck and breasts.

The worst thing to do at that moment is to keep direct stimulation on the clit. It gets super sensitive, and if you do much, it can actually hurt. I pulled the vibrator back to her tummy, letting the vibrations sort of work through her whole system. Then, when her breathing returned to something close to normal, I pushed it down next to her clit again. It didn't take long to set her off a second time.

We did this a couple of more times before Frank popped. I saw the thin trace of white where his dick joined his wife's body. Some guys can continue even after they ejaculate, and Frank tried. He got a couple more imputes of thrusting before he ran out of energy.

Julie had come at least twice more, and now that Frank wasn't pounding her down there, she turned to me. Before I could do much she rolled me over on my back and started kissing. I was already kind of turned on from what I'd just seen, and so it didn't take long before I was kissing her back, touching those places on her that I knew were sensitive, and generally working her up all over again.

We went at it for quite a bit, but finally we just ran out of energy. We lay there, holding each other, our fevered bodies still pressed together. It was so different than with Suzette. With her there'd been a lot of emotion. This was just raw sexuality, almost a primal force as we had worked ourselves into a frenzy, peaked, rested, and done it all over again.

"I almost don't want a man right now," Julie murmured in my ear.

"I know what you mean. Still, now that you mention it, a hard dick would be pretty good." I squeezed her. "But not right now."

"I don't know how you do it, Amber. You seem to go from guy to guy without a second thought. I don't ... I can't do that."

"Oh, I'm really into the guy while we're doing it."

"We all get that way. But you ... How do you do it?"

I shrugged. "I just do. I'm here to have sex, to have fun with naked male bodies, and I just go at it until the mood isn't right, or I get tired."

"I wish I could be that way. All of this opportunity, and I have to nerve myself up every time."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.