Caged - Cover

Caged

Copyright© 2011 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 8: The Final Result

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Final Result - A girl awakens, trapped in a cramped cage. Can she escape, or will she come to love the cage?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Nudism  

The next day, the first of the three finalists arrived at nine am. He left at ten. The slave was given an hour to rest, shower, and get ready for the next one. She got into her cage just before the next one arrived at eleven and left at twelve. The last one arrived at one pm. By two, it was all over.

Thomas walked into the slave's room soon after the third potential owner left. "So, was it like you expected?" he asked.

She shook her head. "Not even close. They were all so different."

The trainer nodded. "They were a mixed batch, more so than usual. But, amazingly, their bids were remarkably similar; all up about ten percent from their bids yesterday.

"Let's go over each one, and figure out where you'll be going. You're like a puppy I've raised. I want to make sure you go to a good home."

The slave was not quite sure how to take that. "Thank you, Master."

"Let's start with the first one. We'll call him Mister A."

"He was built! So big! And those muscles..."

Thomas nodded. "Well, he did just retire from professional football."

"But all he wanted to do was fuck. He fucked me three times; once in missionary, once doggie, and once up the ass."

"He did use a condom, right?"

"Definitely; I made it clear to him that until he owned me he could not put his cum in me.

"But in between, he didn't know what to do. He did a little groping, but that was it."

"You would be his first slave. Give him time, and he'll learn. As a matter of fact, you'd probably teach him how to be master."

She wrinkled her nose. "I don't think I'd like that."

"Think about it. He'd be exactly what you want in a top."

The slave pondered for a moment. "That might be nice," she said.

"Let's move on to Ms. B."

The sub paused. "She was certainly the most exciting of the three. She definitely knew what she wanted, and knew how to push the right buttons. I swear she made me come a dozen times."

Thomas raised an eyebrow. "I think I hear a 'but' coming on."

"But she's a woman."

"A very successful woman; she's the CEO of a Fortune 500 company."

"I'm just not that into women."

"I think she'd be good for you. The girls she's owned before have gone on to be very successful in their own right."

"There's also a coldness to her. I don't think I saw her smile once. If she came, I never saw it."

"She certainly liked you. Hers was the highest bid, by a slight margin."

"But ... she's a woman."

Thomas sighed. "Let's go to Mr. C. What did you think of him?"

The slave rolled her eyes. "He was the strangest one of all. I mean, he didn't touch me once. He whipped me with a riding crop then watched me beat off. He timed me to see how fast I could make myself come. I mean how freaky is that?"

"Did he ask you any questions?"

"Oh yeah; dozens of them. He wanted to know all about my health, and my family's health, and how many sexual partners I'd had. When did I have my last period? What's my favorite sexual position? He spent more time talking to me than anything."

"It makes more sense, when you realize that he is purchasing you for his boss, an emir from the Middle East. The emir wants to add you to his harem."

"He's an Arab? I thought he was a Mexican.

"Still you'd think he'd be interested in sampling the goodies for his boss."

"I'm afraid he couldn't if he wanted to. You see, he's a eunuch."

"What's that mean?"

"It means that he's had his balls cut off. He can't have an erection, or come."

She put her hands to her mouth. "That poor man! I was teasing him, trying to get a reaction from him. I hope I didn't offend him."

"He's probably used to it. You see, his main job is maintaining the security of the harem."

"Why did they do that to him? Did he do something wrong?"

Thomas shook his head. "That, I don't know."

The slave pondered for a moment. "A harem? What would that be like?"

"From what I've been told, you spend a lot of time lying around, waiting you turn with the Emir, or whoever he gives you to. Depending on the size of the harem, you may wait weeks until you have your turn."

"It sounds boring."

"I don't know much about it, but I'm sure it has its rewards.

"Now comes the moment of truth. Since their bids are so close, I'm going let you make the final decision. I have a favorite, but I'll leave it up to you..."

The slave was about to speak, when Thomas butted in. "But before you decide, I have one additional option: Would you consider staying with me, permanently?"

She was stunned. "Really? I thought you sold all the girls you trained."

"I have until now. But there are two factors that have made me realize keeping you might be a good thing.

"One, these past few weeks, you have been very helpful in training Arlene. You may not realize it, but training a slave is very tiring and stressful work. I am basically keeping the same hours you are. There have been many times that I wished there'd be someone else to take up the slack. I think, with a little training, you would make for an apt assistant.

"And secondly, I have a dream. I want to turn this old grocery store into the premiere sex club in the Midwest. I went to a club in Portland, Oregon that I'd like to pattern mine on. There would be no signs outside that this building was anything but empty. People would park in the loading docks, and enter through the back."

"That sounds nice," said the slave.

"And I could see you and Arlene as hostesses and occasional whipping girls."

The girl was about to speak again, when Thomas spoke again. "Before you choose me, I want you to know, that as my permanent slave I will make some changes to you. You will be branded with a mark of ownership; I will make you boobs even bigger, and give you a few body piercings. You may not like them, but that won't matter. You will be mine to use as I please."

"I understand." She looked pensive.

"So, what is your decision? Go with one of the three bidders or stay with me."

She answered almost immediately. "I've decided to stay with you. I've been wishing to stay with you for the past few weeks of training. The thought of leaving you made me sad. Now, I don't have to. I want to belong to you, Master; now and forever."

Thomas nodded. "Very well; I'll inform the others that they didn't win the auction."

"May I do something, Master? Something I've wanted to do for so long. I was going to do this before I left for my new master."

He arched an eyebrow. "What may that be?"

She blushed and bowed her head. "I want to lick your shoes."

"Really? Have you been fantasizing about this long?"

She nodded. "Since the first time I saw you. I've never found shoes sexy, but for some reason I've been dreaming about yours."

"If that is what you want to do, do a good job. Make sure you clean every square inch of it, including the sole."

"Yes, Master." She got on all fours. Just looking at his black leather sneakers got her wet. Worshipfully she stuck out her long tongue and licked the right shoe. She let out a moan as she tasted leather for the time. A gob of cum shot out of her pussy.

"Wow! You really have a foot fetish."

"Just for your feet, Master," she panted.

"Maybe later you can suck my toes later."

She moaned again. "That's so hot!"

When she finished with the top and side of the right, she looked up at her true Master.

"Do the other one, then I'll sit and then I'll let you lick the soles," said Thomas.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.