Caged - Cover

Caged

Copyright© 2011 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 7: Up For Auction

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: Up For Auction - A girl awakens, trapped in a cramped cage. Can she escape, or will she come to love the cage?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Nudism  

The next four weeks were a flurry of activity for the young slave. She slept and ate little. Her exercise regimen was long and strenuous. She felt her muscles grow hard and her stomach and waist get narrower. She could see the muscles on her stomach, but there was still a thin layer of fat that covered them.

"I think it is genetic," said her Master, after several weeks. "The only way we could get rid of that layer would be to completely starve you, and that we don't want."

After seeing who the likely final bidders would be at the auction, Thomas had Mistress Constance come back for more training sessions with his slave. After a fourth session the dominatrix declared her, "As ready as she'll ever be."

Every few days, she assisted Master Thomas in training Arleen to be the pain slut she was born to be. Just walking into the building got her wet and horny. Her body was a maze of scars and welts, all of would heal over time. But new ones took their place. The black girl couldn't be happier.


When the day of the auction finally arrived, Thomas seemed to be everywhere at once. He was getting the panel van rented, and the caterer set up at the hall.

He was working to make his slave look as good as humanly possible. He left most of it up to Mistress Constance, who he brought in for the final preparations, but still checked in periodically and added his input.

The slave had never felt so pampered in her life. She got bathed, massaged, powdered and oiled. Constance gave her a manicure and pedicure, both of which the slave had heard of, but never had. The petite domme spent hours styling her hair, and putting makeup on her. The cosmetics didn't just go on her face; any slight imperfection, mole, blemish, or scar on the slave's body was covered up. Rouge was put on cheeks, nipples, labia and anus.

The final hours were spent on her hair. Constance had, in the past, been a beautician. "We don't want anything fancy," she explained. We want you to look like you do in the videos, but we want you to look better. The mistress gave her hair light brown highlights, and ringlets that flowed down to her shoulders.

At an hour to the auction, Thomas came in to the slave's room. She was standing in the waiting position, with her legs spread, head looking straight forward, and hands clasped between her back.

Her master let out a low whistle, as he walked around his property. "Constance, you have outdone yourself. She looks amazing!"

The short dominatrix nodded. "It helps when you start with such good material."

The enslaved brunette blushed and smiled at the praise. But she did not look down; she was too well trained to do that.

Thomas put a shiny new collar on around her neck, and snapped a leash on it. "Time for us to go," he said. He led her to her cage, and opened the door for her.

She readily crawled inside.

Through the bars, he handed her a small egg vibrator. "Use this on you tits and cunt, but don't come. We want you wet, horny, and ready."

"Yes, Master," she replied.

He put a black velvet cover over the cage. It completely covered the top and sides of the enclosure; only the bottom was left uncovered. Her master attached a short length of cable to the four top corners of the cage. There were four small holes in each corner of the cover for the cables

He then drove in a small hand-driven crane. It was motorized, and Thomas stood behind it to steer and operate it. The neck of the crane was six and a half feet tall, with a hook attached to the cable dangling from the top. He lowered the neck and then the cable, so the hook almost touched the cage. He attached the four cables to the hook then slowly raised the cage and slave off the ground.

"How are you doing in there?" Thomas asked.

"Pretty good, Master," came the muffled reply.

"Be sure to not stick your fingers or toes out the sides of the cage. They could get pinched or even broken."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.