From Son to Father - Cover

From Son to Father

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My sister is a high school teacher and she fixed me up with her sexiest, most handsome student who I began a relationship with until I swapped him for his father.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

I was a freshman in college when this happened, living at home, we lived in a large eastern city. There was Mom and Dad and my sister, Eileen, who was out of college and teaching biology and forensic science at a local high school.

I'd been in college about six months, and maybe it was partly because I lived off-campus, at home, that I didn't seem to get many dates.

At least dates with guys I wanted dates with. There were some jocks and super-nerds and some real jerks so hung up on themselves that they should really be dating a mirror if you know what I mean.

So, my sister said to me one afternoon, "Becky, there's a senior that I taught last year that I could fix you up with, he's drop-dead good-looking."

"Come on, I'm in college now, and you want to fix me up with a high school guy?"

She got up and left the kitchen where we had been talking and came back with last year's high school yearbook and flopped it open and pointed.

"Oh, wow, he is good-looking, that's for sure. Does he have any brains?" I asked skeptically.

"He's a b-student mostly so, yeah, he can hold a conversation and, well, he's got quite a reputation as a lady's-man."

"A lady's-man, god, you talk like Mom."

"Well, how about 'cocksman, ' that better?"

"Really, mmm, he is hot-looking. But, a blind date? Oh, that's so 'high-school, ' Sis."

"Take another look at his picture. Oh, there's another one of him, um, uh, here, on the swim team. The one with the bulge, see?"

Oh, I could see all right. Wow, he was muscly and taut with a sizable package in his Speedo.

"I see, yes, I see. Hmm, you say you could fix me up with ... Kirk, Kirk Halstead? I can't believe I'm asking you to do this. Maybe I'm just that horny," and we both laughed.

"Believe me, girl, I'd fuck him myself but that would be the end of my career. But for you? Well, he's hot, you can see that."

So, Eileen took him a picture of me and he agreed to her idea so she set up a blind date for me with this hot-looking high school senior with the reputation and the big bulge in his Speedo.

"Friday, at seven, he'll come by and pick you up, Becky, now I'm not expecting you two to suddenly announce your engagement but maybe he''ll give you a nice roll in bed. I've heard so much. Good luck."

So, the date rolled around and, well, he was very good-looking, not too big an ass and had me out of my top and bra before the night was over, not that I resisted too much. I was horny, you know.

There's one word which sums up how Kirk looked: beautiful. I mean he could model in Ralph Lauren ads, that handsome. And naked ... oh, he was so beautiful and was just hard all the time.

That makes it sound like we were soon fucking. True, were did that on our second date. And our third, fourth, fifth, well, you get the picture. I soon saw why Eileen was so turned-on by him, he was gorgeous and exuded sex.

Was he that good in bed? Well, remember that I didn't have a whole lot to judge by. Like every guy, he got off every time we had sex. I did about a third of the time. That seemed okay until I told Eileen who wanted a full description of one of our sessions and I began to see that Kirk was mostly involved in his own orgasm and didn't spend any really good time getting me hot and ready.

He was also kind of shallow and selfish. His sex tended to be routine and mechanical, again, focused on his orgasm, not mine. If he did give me oral before we had intercourse, it was usually brief and distracted, like he was just doing it because he was supposed to, and then, onto fucking until he shot his cum.

Well, he was beautiful, the sex, only okay.

He did tell me some of his sexual history which could have accounted for some of his attitude. For example, he was only eleven when he first had sex. It was with three girls, all sixteen, two sisters and their best friend and they certainly seduced him. He was their sex toy for about a year. Then, there were a few other older girls, one eighteen when he was just under thirteen, then that girl's mother took him to bed and passed him around to her friends. That was for three years.

So, in a way, I didn't hold him fully accountable for his use of my vagina as something mostly to cum into, after all he didn't seem especially happy with sex. Mostly compelled to have it.

While the sex was okay, I knew that he would never be anything more to me than someone to rid my horniness temporarily.

It became summer, I would be in my sophomore year in college and Kirk would be going to a two-year school, he really didn't have much ambition, and that was really best for him.

I was often sleeping over at his house, dozing off in his gorgeous arms after some average sex. His bedroom was the whole finished basement which had a small den and television where we often watched porn if it wasn't on his computer, a bedroom with a nice, queen-sized bed that had entertained quite a few girls and women in the past, up to twenty, as he recalled. It also had it's own bathroom with a nice, big shower where he seemed to be the most sexually-imaginative, for some reason.

His parents were a bit different. His mother was quite aloof, it almost seemed that she was jealous of any girl or woman he took any interest in. She was quite cool to me.

His father, Hank, was a businessman who owned two car dealerships and while car dealers are not usually thought of as nice, sweet men, his father was just that. I could see that Kirk got some of his looks from his father who, after all, was not an old man, he was thirty-nine. The car dealerships were founded by Kirk's grandfather, Hank's father, who died when Hank was just twenty. He took them over and continued to grow the business which were quite successful.

Hank and his mother also worked at the dealership, he helped out in the service area doing odd jobs while his mother was financing manager at one of the leaderships, the larger of the two.

I wasn't working during the summer, so I often slept in. His father would sometimes bring down a cup of coffee for me to wake up to and we often talked about this or that as I sipped it.

What his father may not have realized was that before Kirk left in the morning he would play around with me getting me all worked up and hot so I was rubbing myself off when his father came down, often still in his pajamas.

I would usually sleep in the nude but, when Kirk got up each morning, I'd slip on the undershirt he'd been wearing in bed that night. So, I was often covered by his teeshirt but bare from there on down.

On these mornings when he'd bring me my coffee, being naked from the waist down under the covers had me turned-on so much, especially after Kirk kissing me goodbye each time as he did, on my pussy, tonguing me until he had me squirming, then a quick kiss on the mouth and he was off to work leaving my pussy dripping and super-horny.

That was how his father found me each morning as he sat on the edge of the bed while we chatted about this and that.


Chapter 2

Was I looking at him in a sexual way? How could I not? He was a handsome man, yes, near forty but these days, that's hardly old. I only kept the sheet over my lower half, I know he was looking at my boobs each morning in the tight tee shirt which showed the imprint of my excited nipples. I rather enjoyed the attention I knew I was causing.

As I sipped my coffee, I often played a game with him, without his knowing of course, of rubbing myself to orgasm with one hand under the covers and a knee raised to disguise my self-pleasuring. Did he know? I really didn't try to keep it completely from his knowledge, I really did tease a bit by just making it obvious enough that I was either slowly rubbing myself or fingering my pussy.

My orgasms were quiet ones, usually with a deep intake of breath, sometimes a small shudder and an 'mmm' once in a while. I didn't try to keep it totally from him. Yes, I was a tease.

I could tell that my teasing was working, too. It seemed that Hank didn't wear anything under his pajamas and I could see the ridge develop and lengthen as I would take things a bit further each time.

He knew, of course, this was a little game between us, an unspoken one, of course. I knew that the first time he took our coffee cups back upstairs, standing up with his pajamas tented straight out, making no attempt to hide it. Standing there for a minute, all poked-out, then turning and going upstairs. We both, it seemed, were just teasing each other.

I had seen Kirk's father's cock sticking straight out, pushing his pajamas out, a number of times and I really thought that he was better hung than his son with the hot reputation.

Then, one morning, I wanted to raise the ante a bit and got up from bed and went in the bathroom to wait until I heard him come down the stairs. I waited a few more seconds, then went out and came back to sit on the bed, 'lndian-style, ' as I wished him a 'good morning.'

I knew he was getting a good look, I had chosen what I'd worn very carefully, a cutoff tee that just barely covered my nipples but let the bottom curvy-half of my breasts show from under and, below that, my tiniest thong, the one that didn't hide my slit but simply rode tucked-in between my labia. And he got a very good look, his eyes were mostly looking down.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.