Cry Havoc - Cover

Cry Havoc

Copyright© 2011 by Fick Suck

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - #3 The conclusion of the Benni Cycle. Another illegitimate bastard collides with the Families of the Temperdis. Qi could become part of the destiny of the Volentin family if they live long enough.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

Quiyo was directing him as he attempted take her again. They were lying on their sides, facing in the same direction with Quiyo in front of him. She threw her upper leg backwards over his hip. With her opening herself in this manner, he had to force his hips forward to slide his cock into her pussy from behind. The only way to find leverage to thrust was to wrap his arm around her waist and press her firmly against him.

The rhythm was awkward and his sensations were muted. Only seven or eight centimeters of his erection could penetrate her, a situation which, although it did not bother Quiyo, troubled Qi quite a bit.

"I like it when you squeeze me," she whispered with a smile of her face. "I feel totally bundled and secured."

Her hand slid down to her slit. Qi could feel her pulling on the top of her pussy as he continued to rock his hips. Her little slips of "mmm" and "ah" spurred him to keep the pace. She met him with rolling hips as her orgasm approached. As the pressure increased, she was demanding more power from his thrusts.

He was doing his best but felt a little silly writhing on the mat like a fish flopping on the floor. He did not let the embarrassment stop him though. He had yet to get up from the mat with Quiyo less than satisfied and he never wanted to face such a moment. He pushed and retreated again.

"Ah," she panted again. "Almost there, partner. Almost there."

Qi renewed his attack. Her body went rigid as it often did when she was about to orgasm. She shook, first at her waist and then up her spine and through her limbs. Her mouth was agape without any sound. All of the muscles in her abdomen were clenched in sharp definition as she rode her orgasm to its end.

She sagged in his arms and he relinquished his body-hugging grip on her. She slid up, allowing his cock to swing free in the air. Taking hold of his erection, she gave him a dazzling smile. "Your turn – how do you want to take me?"

Qi rolled onto his back and snuggled up to her shoulder to shoulder. "Climb on board and give your nastiest kiss."

She did. Without too much effort, Quiyo had Qi screaming in her mouth as he exploded deep inside of her. "Is that what you needed?" she said with batting her eyelashes coyly and with mock innocence.

"I could use some more, please," Qi said with puppy dog eyes.

"Give it a rest," Riata called out from the other side of the room. "A little more sleep would be nice."

"You can drag your mat over here," Quiyo said. "You are mine to care for as well."

"I know," Riata said with a sigh. "I need my fuck bunny. Now, especially now, I want my geek holding me tight and whispering in my ear with all of his overdone drama."

"Get your sorry butt over here, Ree," Quiyo said. "No one is going to wait for the next event alone. Even if it's your raggedy old crib mate, she is warm and comfortable."

Qi listened with his eyes closed. He was spent for the moment in more ways than one and did not want the added responsibility of another woman. He softly harrumphed to himself as he realized he did not want to service more than one woman. One was a lot of work and any of the other three were no less demanding when his sexual favors were requested. He could not just offer an erection and let them have their way. The charge was from seduction to afterglow. When sex became a responsibility, it lost a lot of its wildness.

Qi wondered more than once how Benni had maintained two fuck bunnies at the same time. The matter is not just two women to satisfy because everybody knows that bunnies multiply. Benni must have been a tough motherfucker in his day with a giant dose of stamina.

Riata snuggled in in front of Quiyo as the lovers returned to their positions lying on their sides. Qi reached across his fuck bunny and rested his hand on Ree's hip, letting her know that he wanted to comfort her. She said something softly that he could not here. Letting his body relax, Qi drifted off into the sweet respite of sleep.

When the bell for shift change rang through the ship, Qi found himself facing the opposite direction and squished against the wall. Quiyo was back to back with him with her arm draped over Riata who was sleeping on her back.

Two comps chimed in unison and Qi was fairly certain that one of them was his. As he stirred and sat up, the third comp chimed as well. He was naked, crusty and his eyes felt like they were sunken.

"The masters are calling," he croaked. "We must move quickly before they beat us."

"Never let him watch another serial, sister" Riata moaned. "He sounds as ugly as he looks at the first of a cycle."

"You are just as addicted to the shows as he is," Quiyo said. "Whenever Running Bear appears on the screen in Apache Junction in his breech clout, you rub yourself. You know you do. Aug, your breath stinks."

"No offense, dear sister, but you smell a bit ripe," Riata said.

Qi bent over and grabbed his comp from the foot of his mat trying to ignore them. They fought like sisters all the time. He tapped the message waiting icon and scratched his scalp as he waited for the summons.

"Crap, crap, crap," he said. "Grab the dry soap, Ree. We have been issued the royal summons and we will be late."

"How do you know it's for me too?" Riata said.

"Where I go, you go," Qi said. "Someone has to keep an eye on Shadowlands for there must always be a balance in the plans within plans."

"Drama queen," Riata said, though Qi recognized that she did not deny it. He had just finished another cycle with Quiyo on his mat and he was grateful. All of the other matters that Volentin threw at him or said about him or acted upon behind his back were background noise. He knew what he wanted.

Because they were hurtling towards a probable final confrontation with the powers of the universe, he did not take a moment for granted. He set his comp timer for the end of shift when he could meet up with Quiyo again. The countdown was a nice reminder during the long shifts.

"We can snag something for breakfast from the mess if we hurry," Qi added. His stomach was reminding him that he needed to eat. With the focus on a beeline to confrontation with the powers-that-be, Qi had dispensed with his usual feelings of alien-ness and discomfort of living among Volentin. There was little time left and in his heart of hearts, Qi feared that they were going to die.

He had lived with the constant threat of death for most of his life and it was a familiar companion. His response was a well-worn dose of stoicism. Qi now had something that he did not want to lose. If he was to lose, then he was now part of an extended family who would lose with him. The idea of fleeing had flitted across his thoughts more than once. Each of these episodes concluded with the realization that there was nowhere else he wanted to be, nowhere else where he was wanted, nowhere else to go.

He was committed by default, circumstances and feelings he did not know he possessed any longer.

The slightly green bars wrapped in a thin edible paper were nearly tasteless and dry. Surprisingly, they went down easily and did not cause gastric distress. If one got bored, there was a slightly brown bar and a slightly red bar, both of which were almost tasteless. They left no residue on the fingers and had a little bit of crunch in the mouth. Qi swallowed as he walked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.