Editorial Licentiousness
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Axolotl

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Loretta van der Koekhuis is a publisher of adult fiction in The Netherlands. Her life is turned upside down when she meets the characters from a book she is sent by an English author. Who'd guess such a fantastic tale could be true?

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Petting   Lactation   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Slow   Workplace   School  

"IT'S THE USUAL sack of shit. Don't these writers ever take notice of anything we tell them? Look at this latest batch of stories: every single one of our guidelines has been ignored - and I've only read the first page of each." Loretta van der Koekhuis slid the pile of typescripts to the edge of her desk. "Deal with them, Fantasy-girl!"

"Do I have to, Boss?" Willy rolled her enormous blue eyes and fluttered her inch-long eyelashes, picking at the dog-eared wad of paper on top of the pile with a scarlet fingernail so long that made it impossible for her to do any typing. She opened the story at random. "'His leathery hands tried to cup her hyper-mammoth DDD cup mammaries which swung massively down around her navel... ' Who writes this crap?" she sighed, turning to the title page. "Oh, him again! What d'you want me to do with them, Boss?"

"Post them off to that guy we used last time. He did a fair enough job. At least, we got a couple of usable stories out of the last batch of dross. Send him a fax to tell him there's a package of stuff on its way."

"A fax? Can't we just call him up and tell him?"

"You can try, but we only ever get his answering machine. I've never spoken to him. What's it matter, as long as he keeps on producing the goods? He's quick, and cheap."

Loretta watched as Willy gathered up the armful of paper, hugging it to her absurdly well-filled shirt. She left the room, and Loretta heard her going carefully down the stairs to the mail room, her four-inch heels clopping daintily. "It can't be easy, going downstairs with a bust as big as Willy's, especially carrying a pile of stuff like that." She listened carefully, but there was no sound of an incredibly stacked editorial assistant tumbling headlong down three flights of stairs.

But then, there wouldn't be, would there? There wasn't a mail room downstairs, and there wasn't a Willy, either: the girl was entirely a figment of the Editor's imagination.

"I've got to snap out of this," Loretta told herself. She stood up and started piling the typescripts into a cardboard box, ready for mailing. "That's the trouble with being a one-man band: you start talking to yourself. One of these days, faithful Wilhelmine is going to tell me to get stuffed. Then what will poor little Loretta do?"

Blue Blackbird Books consisted of a compact fourth-floor office above an Indonesian restaurant at the unfashionable end of the Rokin. Quite a long way above. It was handy for a quick meal-for-one on those all night sessions in Loretta's eight feet (or as she'd say; 2.4 metres) square headquarters. She had a phone, a PC, a desk, a chair and a clock, which currently stood at seven thirty. "It's probably nearly right," she said, looking at her watch and promising herself that she would buy a new AA battery next time she went to the supermarket. "Time to go. A heavy date with my leathery-handed hunk tonight. Not." The box of stories bumped heavily against her leg, and the hairy parcel string chafed her fingers as she made her way down the stairs. No problem seeing her feet. Not like poor imaginary Willy.

Loretta, thirty-five years of age, editor of vast-breasted stories, didn't even need a bra.

Satin sheets, especially black satin sheets, reeked of sensuality. Loretta's reeked of mingled pussy-lust and some particularly hot and spicy sauce that had been accidentally smeared all over the bed when it fell out of the meals-to-go box and she sat on it at a climactic moment. She had wiped up the mess as well as she could, but for some reason it was peculiarly adhesive, and she was now down to her last few sheets of kitchen tissue. Loretta was used to sleeping in the wet patch, but the wet was always her very own.

It would never have happened if it hadn't been for this story. How had she missed it the day before, she wondered. It had slipped between the sheets of a 500-page marathon from Bradford Q Mallalieu, of Hackensack, New Jersey. She fished it out again and dabbed at the bright red splash of sauce with a stubby finger.

"Milkmaiden, by Grant Ogmore. Not heard of him before." She flicked through the pages, her eye drawn as ever to the numbers that seemed to leap from the lines of text. Loretta always liked to see numbers in a story, and Mr Ogmore catered very much to her taste. She slid a finger between her lips and started to read. "Fuck, shit!" she cursed, flailing round on her bedside table for a glass of water or a forkful of plain steamed rice.

Numbers, measurements, explicit detail of shape and size; that was what had brought Blue Blackbird to prominence as a publisher of big breast literature - or, as Loretta would have it, vast breast literature. Yet numbers seemed to have gone out of fashion recently. Of those writers who submitted stories, few now seemed to bother with these much-loved statistics which so thrilled the readers. Those who did often seemed to have not the faintest idea of how hyper-developed young women stacked up in terms of inches. Bra and cup sizes were an area of total ignorance for most of them. Loretta had lost count of the number of slim girls she had seen described as wearing size 50DD bras. She suspected that many stories were nothing other than generic sex tales with chunks of breast description added in on every page. Probably the same writers were sending the same stories to other specialised publishers, with big breast references changed to descriptions of muscles, or hair...

But not Milkmaiden. Mr Ogmore, whoever he or she might be, seemed to be writing for Loretta personally. The story was a simple enough one about a young girl who found that almost as soon as her breasts began developing, they were full of milk. And as they got bigger and bigger, it became impossible for her to disguise things from her classmates at school - 'things' in this case being a whopping pair of bra-busting breasts and a heavy-duty breast pump. It was only when some schoolgirl friends sampled the milk that anyone realised that it had an extraordinary effect. By then, it was too late to do anything about the inevitable mini-epidemic of runaway breast growth. As if the girls would want to do anything to stop it!

It was a cliché, certainly, but most story ideas had appeared before in one guise or another. The more memorable stories were simply the ones in which the various clichés were rearranged and rewritten more imaginatively. Ogmore's descriptions; his gradually building revelations of increasingly bosomy girls, his descriptions of their clothing, and above all, his staggeringly detailed accounts of custom bra design and fitting; all had Loretta reading the same passages over and over again with mounting arousal. She could not believe how this writer seemed to have his finger on all her buttons simultaneously.

Almost certainly not a male writer, she decided. A dyke, probably. If it was a man, he'd be in his mid-sixties, well past it.

Would this story work just as well for male readers, she wondered. How about this bit here... ?

Juno felt so enormously heavy! Normally, when her milk came in at school, she could make an excuse to leave the classroom. Today, they had a games period. She was sure the school was doing this to her on purpose.

"What are you doing, Juno?" It was Miss Potter-Brahms, the hairy-lipped lesbian games mistress. "Why haven't you changed into your sports kit?" The woman towered over her, bending forward from the waist to bring her face six inches from Juno's nose. Her polyester tracksuit smelled of that stuff that athletes rubbed on their legs. Her shapeless chest made no impression on the shiny material. Juno could feel her own puffed-up nipples rubbing against the teacher's hard-muscled stomach.

Juno blushed hotly. "Please, Miss. I've got a doctor's note, Miss."

"I know that, Juno. You are excused certain activities. But you can still get changed for games periods. Go into the changing room at once. Obviously you are not to be trusted. I will have to personally supervise you." There was no escape. Juno plodded into the changing room and removed her tie. "Haven't you been told to untie your tie before you remove it, Juno? No wonder it looks like a dishrag. Like all of your misshapen clothing! Take the rest of your things off." Miss Potter-Brahms lounged against an abandoned vaulting horse, a sneer on her face.

Juno unwillingly released the buttons of her blouse, turning her face to the wall and slumping her shoulders to try and disguise things. It was hopeless.

"Turn round, Juno." There was a sharp intake of breath. "My God, girl, look at you! You are aware, I take it, of the dangers of wearing an ill-fitting brassiere?" The woman took a stride forward and plucked at the broad shoulder strap, frayed and badly stretched from the burgeoning load of Juno's exploding breasts. "What size is this brassiere, Juno?"

"It's my old one, Miss."

"I didn't ask how old it was. I don't want to buy your brassiere a birthday present, Juno. I asked what size it was."

"Thirty-two, Miss."

"What are you talking about, girl? Thirty-two?"

"Thirty-two G cup, Miss."

"It's too small!"

"I know, Miss. It's miles too small. I need a P cup when the milk comes in, Miss. Like now."

"Milk?"

Loretta scratched her nose. The movement reminded her of where her fingers had been until seconds earlier. Would it appeal to male readers? Regrettably, she had no one on whom to try it out. Then there was that name, Miss Potter-Brahms. Was that an acceptable name for an English schoolmistress? How about the measurements: six inches, the distance between the teacher's face and Juno's nose? Then there were all those bra sizes. Would she need to change those, too? Surely, now that England was part of Europe, they used metric measurements. She supposed it would be easy enough to convert the numbers to centimetres. And miles were easily converted to kilometres. On the other hand, it might destroy the narrative flow. After all, Loretta herself was fairly comfortable with inches. Fumbling with the pages, she found that magical passage describing Juno's early development. "Oh, fucking hell!" she gasped, diving her hand beneath the silken sheet and clutching at her sopping crotch. Perhaps she'd finish editing tomorrow. In the office, where she wouldn't be disturbed.


There was a knock on the door. There hadn't been a buzz from the entry-phone down in the street, but that wasn't entirely surprising. The thing only worked when it felt like it. Loretta frowned, saved the current document and rotated the monitor so the screen faced away from the doorway.

"Who is it?" she asked cautiously. She checked in her desk drawer for her personal attack protection aerosol spray. She had no idea how it might work in a tiny office. It would probably disable both herself and her assailant. It would be a toss-up who recovered first.

The door opened cautiously and a fresh-featured male face appeared. "Is this the office of Blue Blackbird Books?" it enquired in English. English with a foreign accent. Probably an English accent.

"Ja. Yes. May I ask who... ?"

"You must be Miss Vanda Cookhouse?"

"I suppose that's me," Loretta sighed. "Who are you?"

The man took a step inside, hesitantly, non-threatening. "You don't know me, although I have written to you. My nom de plume is Grant Ogmore."

"You?" Loretta stared. He looked about sixteen. "You wrote Milkmaiden?"

He looked relieved and grinned a schoolboy grin. "Ah, so you did get it. I was worried in case it didn't arrive. It would have been really embarrassing if it had gone astray in the post. As soon as I dropped it in the mailbox, I had visions of a bunch of postmen sitting around reading it."

"Come in," Loretta said numbly. "Not much room, I'm afraid. We are hoping to expand into a bigger office soon." She indicated the other chair, which had a teetering stack of paperback books on it.

"I'm sorry," he said. "There are two of us. I don't know if..." He looked helplessly at the doorway and Loretta followed his gaze.

A girl's face appeared round the door. A stunningly beautiful girl's face. Staggeringly, achingly beautiful, and framed by a cascade of long blonde hair. Mr Ogmore made room, removing the pile of books - he heaped them on the desk and they immediately slithered to the floor - and pulled the chair away from the desk slightly, backing away into the corner. "I think you can just about squeeze yourself in, Juno."

"You know?"

"No, Juno, with a J. My sister, Juno Ogmore. This is Loretta ... erm ... Vanda Cookhouse."

"Loretta," said Loretta. "You can't mean your name really is Ogmore? And You-know's name is You-know?"

"Juno with a J; but you're right, our name's not really Ogmore," said the girl, edging further into the office and extending a slender hand round the door. Loretta half stood up in her seat and shook it, feeling stupid. Juno puffed out her cheeks like a little chipmunk. "It's a tight squeeze in here. Especially for me."

Loretta sat down again suddenly. Juno was not more than one metre fifty tall. What was that, five feet? A little less? Loretta felt a ridiculous urge to reach for her calculator. But then all thoughts of calculators were driven from her head, just as the breath was driven from her lungs. Juno navigated herself through the doorway and closed the door behind her, not without some difficulty. With a sense of shock, Loretta observed that the girl was wearing a maternity dress, but moments later, her instincts somehow told her that Juno was not awaiting a happy event. She had a bag with a drawstring at the top, which she placed on the floor before easing herself into the chair. Her brother made himself even smaller to make room.

"Did you enjoy the story, Miss Cookhouse?" Juno asked brightly. She had a fluting little voice which went with her face. She gave the unnerving impression of being a heavily pregnant twelve-year-old.

"I was reading it only last night," Loretta admitted. "In bed."

"Wow!" said Juno. "I read it in bed, too, when Granty first showed it me. I thought, Christ, is this really me?"

Granty blushed and coughed.

"It was, of course," the girl went on. "Well, mostly!"

The author grinned modestly. "I used a little artistic licence here and there."

"Yes, he had to tone it down in one or two places."

"Tone it down?"

"I didn't think we'd get away with it," said Ogmore. "I had to make some of it more believable."

"You mean, it's a true story?" Loretta cast her mind back, trying to remember some of the more lurid events. "You mean Juno really gives milk and ... and everything?"

"Oooh, lots more than that," said Juno. "Grant had to leave lots out. He said it would have been too indecent to publish. I mean, I told him, if it really happened, how could it be indecent?"

"So all those measurements are true, too? I mean, all those bra sizes and things, when you were growing up?"

Juno giggled. "Of course not! He toned those down, too."

"No one would have believed them, would they?" Ogmore shrugged.

"No, I suppose not," Loretta said faintly. She sat in silence for a moment, then tried again. "You mean Juno was bigger than those figures?"

"Which ones in particular?"

Loretta's mind had gone blank. The other two watched her politely. "The bra sizes," she stammered at last. "You really wore a 32P bra when you were ... whatever age you were in that scene with the PE teacher?"

Juno looked at her brother. "I told you it was silly, putting that bit in!"

"There is such a thing as a P cup," he defended himself.

"Of course there is, but you know what Miss Twinkle told you... ?"

"We found Miss Twinkle in the Yellow Pages," Juno interjected. "She's ever so nice..."

"I was doing research on the subject," he explained to Loretta, who was looking from one to the other of her visitors like a tennis spectator. "Miss Twinkle makes bras. Custom bras."

"You know, made to measure?"

Deuce. Loretta tore her eyes away from the girl. "I know, ja."

"I had my first custom bra when I grew out of a 30F. Being so small around the chest, they didn't make anything with big enough cups. So all this G cup, P cup stuff in that scene with the games mistress was all bullshit. They make bras to fit; the letters don't matter a toss."

"That scene with the teacher was true, though?" Loretta gasped.

"Apart from her name," said Ogmore. "We thought calling her Potter-Brahms would be safer than using her real name."

"She was a right bitch. She wanted to get her face in my pants. So I used to show off with my boyfriends when she was around, just to wind her up. She got the sack in the end."

"A sack?"

"They fired her. A bit of a scene when the headmistress caught her in her little office next to the gym with the captain of the netball team. The headmistress got jealous. The old cow was out of the school within an hour. We never saw her again."

Somewhere outside, a clock started elaborately chiming the hour. "Why don't we go out for lunch," Loretta suggested. "You have a spare hour or so?"

"Sure," said Juno. "We're free, aren't we, Grant? As long as we can go somewhere quiet. I'll need to milk myself in half an hour."

"Milk? You mean that was true, too?"

"Of course! Who could invent a story like that?"


"So, what brings you to Amsterdam?" Loretta poured three cups and offered the tiny jug of coffee-milk to Juno.

Grant sipped his coffee, looking around. "Just a short break. It was Juno's idea to look you up."

"I've never been before," said the girl. "It's just like all the guide books. The bikes, the trams and everything. Everyone's like, so ... liberated." She lowered her voice. "But I bet they're not quite liberated enough for me to pump my breasts in public?"

"You need to do that now?"

"Pretty soon, yes."

Loretta gazed at Juno, who was leaning back in her chair with her hands folded in her lap, except it wasn't her lap. "You ... we could go to the ladies' room."

"What about me?"

They stared at Ogmore. "You can't come. Go find yourself something to smoke, why don't you?"

"You can write a chapter describing the scene in the ladies' room," Loretta laughed shakily. "Without seeing it for yourself."

Juno giggled. "Good idea. Creative Writing: Part One. Anyway, I've got to go and get milked before I leak all over the restaurant. And I think Loretta wants to watch!"

Loretta gasped, blushing. She got up and followed Juno, beneath the curious stares of the lunchtime crowds. "Don't you get embarrassed with all these people looking at you all the time?" she asked when they reached the sanctuary of the ladies' room.

Juno already had her breast pump out of her bag and was unbuttoning the top of her dress. "Battery powered," she said. "So convenient." And she reached into her bodice, revealing an expanse of pale flesh cradled in a complex arrangement of broad straps and lacy femininity. "My bra lady made an amazing job of this," she announced with pride. "She said it was the biggest maternity bra she'd ever made. Look, the cups hook on up here..." and she slipped the dress off her shoulders with an impatient shrug.

Loretta gulped. "My God! It's gigantic."

"I know!" Juno licked her lips. "I'm rilly-rilly immense!" She demonstrated how the cups opened up to allow full and ready access to the nipples. Then out came a nipple like man's leathery thumb, surrounded by the most disgracefully rude areola Loretta had ever seen. It was medium brown, irregular in shape, with a pebbled surface standing a couple of inches proud of the blue-veined massiveness of Juno-flesh. It protruded even further when Juno hoisted it to her mouth with both hands, and licked the nipple with a little darting pink tongue. She studied the effect with interest then lowered her breast again and carefully fitted it into the transparent cup of the breast pump. Unbelievably, the nipple's surrounds became even puffier as the pump began suckling on her. Juno closed her eyes as the little machine hummed soothingly. Almost instantly, pale milk began flowing into the clear plastic receptacle. "You feeling thirsty?"

"Me? You mean... ?"

"It would save time."

"You mean, drink from your breast?"

"If you like. Some people wouldn't..."

Loretta gulped. "Yes, please! I ... it's something I've always wanted to try, but..."

"Go ahead! Be my guest."

"You don't mind?"

"Mind?" Juno was already unhooking the cup of the other breast. "I love it!"

Loretta could hardly wait. She latched on to the nipple with eager lips, and felt the warm dribbles of sweet breast-milk on her tongue. Juno gave a little laugh, mingled with a gasp of arousal. "You would not believe how wonderful that feels. I hope nobody comes in!"

And fortunately, nobody did.

"I ought to lay you over my shoulder and rub your back now." Juno placed the milk container in her bag and took out a bundle of folded papers. "You remember this part of the story?" She found her place and began to read in her soft, husky voice.

The headmistress tried to capture Juno's nipple between her bee-stung lips, but the girl was shaking so much that she couldn't get it anywhere near her mouth. Finally, with a growl of triumph, the woman grabbed the schoolgirl's enormous young breast between her two carmine-taloned hands and clung on tight.

Beads of sweat stood out on her forehead as she opened her mouth and slowly homed in on the appallingly long, thick brown nipple.

"Aaaargh!" she squealed, as several distinct sprays of warm milk burst from the young girl and struck her squarely in the face.

"I tried to warn you, Miss," said Juno, quaking in her school shoes. She was in for a good spanking, at the very least...

"I don't remember that part," Loretta admitted. "I started reading it, but I had to start again at the beginning."

"That happens to me, too. I start reading, then I imagine all those horny blokes reading it, reading all about me, getting huge erections! It's really weird..."

"I was wondering ... do you think it would appeal to men?" said Loretta.

"Of course! That's what it's written for, isn't it?" Juno looked suddenly at Loretta's flushed face. "You mean men, as opposed to women? If it's sexy and it's about huge titties, why not? Men and women, they both like huge tits. You like mine?"

"They're amazing!"

"I know." Juno looked at herself in the mirror. "I'm a bit worried. I've spoken to a photographer about having some pictures taken. Modelling, you know? Maybe a video. Nothing hardcore, though. I could only pose in England, of course; I'm not old enough for America." She noticed Loretta's eyebrows go up. "Seventeen next month," she said, biting her lip with an 'aren't I naughty!' expression. Do you think I'm too big, really? I mean, there are Page Three girls, but the biggest of those are only like D cup size. Then there's me. I'm so much bigger than what people are used to. I mean, if I take my bra right off, I hang down to ... well, ever so far, even though I'm tremendously firm."

"Past your waist?"

"Way past!"

"Wow!"

"Seventy-nine inches, although that's only like a kind of guess. It's not really possible to measure them accurately. I have to flop them on to a table." Juno laughed suddenly. "Awfully bad manners, getting your tits out and flopping them on the table. My mum wouldn't like it at all. Hey, we'd better get back to my big brother. He'll be stoned out of his head by now."


Loretta's head spun. Seventy-nine inches was two hundred centimetres. She watched Juno, entranced, as she lolled in her chair, sipping her coffee. The girl had been right: her brother had indeed toned down her outrageous development for the book. Juno had said that her bust size had been quoted in the story as sixty-eight inches, and her age was given as eighteen and a half. What else had been changed?

"I gave Loretta a drink," Juno said, her eyes shining.

"A drink? You mean, your milk?"

"What else would I give her? I'm a lactating girl, not a whisky distillery."

"But, you know what it does..."

"Oh, bosh! We don't know for sure. I haven't given my milk to enough people to prove it one way or the other. Besides, she only had one breast-full. And it's not as if Loretta hasn't got plenty of room to grow."

"Grow?" Loretta pricked up her ears, suddenly remembering the story again. "That part can't be true, surely?"

"We're not certain yet," said Grant carefully. "But there were some girls in Juno's class at school..."

"They were growing anyway," said Juno. "We were only twelve at the time."

"You have to admit, three twelve-year-old girls suddenly developing such large breasts has to be a remarkable coincidence."

"How big?" Loretta asked.

Juno waved her hands in the air in a dismissive gesture. "Oh, you know, pretty big..."

"Tell her, Juno! How big, and how quickly?"

"Granty! You'll only scare her."

"Juno!"

"Oh, all right then." Juno had been sitting forward with her elbows on the table. She sat back, placing her hands behind her head, and stretched, oblivious to the dozens of eyes which instantly swivelled in her direction. "There were these three girls in my class. We were all twelve, and you know what twelve-year-old girls are like about their tits. Obsessed. One day, they heard me in the girls' bogs with my breast pump and they shouted through the door that they were going to tell Miss Potter-List I was doing rude things to myself with a machine."

"Potter-List? This was the PE teacher?"

"That's her. Grant thought of calling her Potter-Mozart, but it sounded so daft, we settled for Potter-Brahms. Anyway, I put the pump in my bag and came out of the cubicle and told them I'd let them see my tits if they promised not to tell anybody. By then I'd got the biggest tits in the school, of course, and everybody talked about them, so they got quite excited at that. And they promised to keep it a secret when I told them they could have a drink of milk."

"You gave them all a drink?"

"Yeah, and it felt nice, too. Nobody had ever done it to me before. Two of them suckled on me at a time, in rotation. Of course, I had to lie to them to make sure they didn't spread the word around, or I'd have been breastfeeding the whole school. I suppose I could have done, come to think of it," she added reflectively.

Loretta licked her lips. "What did you tell them? This lie?"

"I said that if they drank my milk, it would make their tits grow. It wasn't a bad story, considering I made it up on the spur of the moment. Yeah, right, I thought I was lying to them at the time. Anyway, the little white lie worked, they had a drink and they came back for more the next day, and they didn't tell a soul. So everything was fine. Until..."

"Until?"

"After about three weeks, it was. One of the girls, Millicent, she was a little tiny thing, only about four feet three..."

"Nearly one metre thirty," Grant translated, and Loretta nodded her thanks.

"And she'd got bigger tits than the other two, but still not very big, really; big enough to hold a pencil underneath, or maybe a couple of pencils - but then, she was only twelve - not that that made a lot of difference in my case, of course..."

"Get on with it, Juno!"

"Right. Millicent started complaining that her bra was tight. Well, not complaining, if you know what I mean. She unbuttoned her blouse and showed us her little bra, and there were these like mounds sticking up over the top of the cups and she said they hadn't been like that the week before. So I said, right, that proves it, doesn't it - drink my milk and your tits will grow!"

Loretta's eyes were like saucers. "Spooky! I'd have been scared."

Maybe they were scared, too, but it didn't stop them. They were elbowing each other out of the way for drinkies. But only a few days later, Millicent said she was still getting bigger, and she showed us again, and this time, she was pooching out of the bottom of her bra cups, and there were big fat bulges round the sides, too."

"Wow! And this little Millicent carried on growing?"

"That's just it. I didn't know, 'cos just about then, the school summer holidays started, and I didn't see my three little friends for seven weeks. In fact, what with one thing and another, I forgot all about them, 'cos there was so much happening. I hadn't stopped growing myself, and with the milk and all, I was getting so big, Mum took me to see the doctor."

Loretta emitted a little croak. "How big?"

"In inches or centimetres?"

"Either! How big, for God's sake?"

Juno exchanged amused glances with her brother, who was scribbling notes in a little book. He'd hardly stopped writing since the girls had come back to the table. Juno tapped with an insistent fingernail on the table. "That's a tenner you owe me. I told you women were interested in numbers, didn't I?" She studied her fingers as she did the calculations. "Let's see. Between my twelfth birthday, in February, and the start of the summer holidays, at the end of July, I'd grown from forty-four inches to forty-nine. So if you know about bra sizes, you can see what a load of old balls it all is. Mum and the doctor were just sitting there talking about me as if I wasn't there. She said I ought to be on the pill looking the way I did, but she'd heard it made a girl's breasts get bigger. The doctor said that had been true in the olden days, but now the hormone dose was much lower."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.