Mark and Charlene
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2011 by Bobby Ray

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Continuing saga of Charlene after she escapes Sheila's clutches. A sequel to "Coerced."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial  

CHARLENE'S STORY

Mark's attitude really started to bother me. He was obsessed with watching me being fucked by other men but only when I was being "used" like a sex object. He was just as obsessed with worry over me getting attached to men he considered a threat. Frank was the main object of his concern but I felt that extended to any man who made love to me as opposed to just fucking me, treating me like a slut.

Another party would be held in a couple of weeks and I both dreaded it and looked forward to it. It's not that I didn't enjoy the raw sex, I did very much. But I also enjoyed the more tender moments. Yes, I was attracted to Frank but I looked forward to more gentle sex with any of the men who approached me that way. I also became excited over the prospect with being with the women. Sex with them was different, more tender and giving. With women it seemed as though my lover was primarily interested in my pleasure.

I was a little surprised when Mark suggested we go out to dinner the following Friday night, just the two of us. I thought it would be a good opportunity for us to talk out the tension that had developed between us. We went to a quiet little Italian place Mark had found. It wasn't high end but the food was good and the atmosphere pleasant.

Our conversation was casual at first and Mark saw too it we had plenty of wine before and during the meal. I assumed he needed the reinforcement of alcohol to get into the conversation we both knew we needed to have.

"So, are you looking forward to the next party?"

"I suppose. Actually, I'm not sure, are you, Mark?"

"Well, yeah, I guess. I admit it was a turn-on watching all those guys fucking you."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it but are you sure you don't have a problem with what went on?"

"No ... no, not really. I assumed it would take some getting used to."

"Tell me, what turned you on the most."

Mark proceeded to describe those occasions where several men were on me, one fucking me while others fondled my tits and another had his cock in my mouth. I tried to draw him out on what he liked most about his sessions with the other women. His answers were short and usually involved things they did to him while he could watch me.

We were both feeling pretty loose by the time dinner was over. Mark suggested we go to a bar he knew of nearby for a nightcap. I readily agreed not suspecting that he had planned something for us other than a nightcap or two.

MARK'S STORY

By the time dinner was over Charlene was feeling the effects of a few glasses of wine and I was pretty sure she'd be ready for what I'd set up.

We got to the bar and settled into a booth in the corner. I noticed the two Black guys at the bar and caught their attention with a nod. I'd described Charlene to them and they had little trouble picking us out. It was a mixed race crowd. Some couples were dancing while several groups stood around the bar in conversation. I noticed most of the women were wearing very revealing dresses and some of the couples on the dance floor weren't exactly shy about grinding their bodies together.

After Charlene and I had been served our first drinks I pointed out some of the couples who were dancing and said: "They certainly look like they're having fun."

"You don't suppose they're going to fuck right out there do you," she giggled.

"I don't know. But it looks like a couple of them are getting ready."

We watched a while and it soon became obvious that people were exchanging dancing partners fairly frequently. A few of the White women were dancing with Black guys and getting very friendly while doing so. After we were served our second drinks one of the Black guys at the bar came over to our table.

"Hi. Would the lady like to dance?"

"I think she probably would," I quickly added before Charlene could react.

The guy was nicely dressed and had an engaging smile. He quickly introduced himself. His name was James and he held his hand out to Charlene. She glanced at me with a look of suspicion then smiled and turned to James: "I'd love to, my name is Charlene.

CHARLENE'S STORY

The wine and conversation with Mark had me pretty horny by the time we got to the bar. I was looking forward to a just a quick drink or two and then home as I really needed to be fucked.

The bar was nice. The crowd was well dressed without being dressy and the music soft. Some people were dancing and several groups were around the bar engaged in lively conversation. There was a party atmosphere but not loud and boisterous. I felt comfortable as we slipped into the booth. The server came over immediately so we each ordered more wine. I was a little concerned about Mark and asked him if he'd be okay to drive. He assured me he was fine and promised to switch to Club Soda after one glass of wine.

While we waited for our drinks I settled back and took in the scene. I hadn't noticed at first but at that point I realized that most of the women were wearing short cocktail dresses and showing lots of cleavage. There seemed to be more women than men. A lot of the men were Black while most of the women were White. I assumed this was a pick-up bar and wondered how Mark knew about it.

We sipped our drinks and watched the crowd enjoying themselves. Some of the couples on the dance floor were dancing very closely and a couple of them, one a mixed race couple, looked like they were trying to fuck through their clothes. I looked at Mark: "Do you suppose they're going to fuck right out there on the floor?"

"Maybe, it does look like it doesn't it?"

"So, Mark, how did you know about this place?" I said it with a smile. I didn't want to sound like I was accusing him of running around behind my back.

"One of the guys at work mentioned it. He said it was a nice crowd, pretty open but well behaved."

"Really! I thought most of the men you know at work are married. This looks like a pick-up bar."

"I don't know about that. The guy who told me about it brings his wife here. They like to dance and people watch."

We watched a while. I noticed that each time a song would end many of the couples would get new partners although that didn't seem to stop the humping and grinding. I was getting hornier watching all the action. When the server brought us our second round I was feeling pretty loose and was about ready to ask Mark to dance with me. I was really craving some of that humping and grinding I'd been watching for the last several minutes.

Just then this rather rough looking Black man approached our table. He looked at me and smiled. His smile was warm and completely overshadowed his otherwise intimidating features. He asked: "Would the lady care to dance."

His voice was low but very soft. I was momentarily mesmerized and before I could answer Mark spoke up. He told the man that I would like to dance with him. I was puzzled about what had just happened and didn't know what to say. Then the man politely introduced himself as "James." He extended his hand to me. It wasn't offered as a handshake. The palm was up and then I realized he was offering to lead me to the dance floor. I told him my name and said I'd love to dance with him.

As we approached the dance floor I noticed that several of the couples were kissing passionately and there were more than a few hands on asses. The alcohol had dulled my senses enough that I hadn't yet figured out that this whole thing was set up by Mark. But the alcohol hadn't dulled my libido at all and I was getting wet watching the other couples as James folded me into his arms.

It wasn't long into the dance that I felt James' hand drop down to the top of my right butt cheek. He pulled me closer to him crushing my breasts into his chest. I knew he could feel my nipples through the light fabric of my dress, especially since I wasn't wearing a bra. I remembered then that it was Mark who suggested that I not wear a bra which, at the time, I thought was for his enjoyment.

I would have reached down to move James' hand but by then it had dawned on me that this was another of Mark's set ups. I became angry. Not so much that I was being fondled by this strange man but because Mark had once again set something up without my knowing it. I would have felt differently if he had discussed the plans for the evening with me and gotten my approval. I wondered if I would have consented and concluded that I might have. Mark's obsession of watching me fuck other men was annoying me in some ways but did afford me the opportunity to experience a new sexual freedom that I was quickly becoming accustomed to.

Even though I was angry at Mark, the alcohol and my aroused libido overcame any impulse I might have had to storm out of the bar and demand to be taken home. So, I swayed my hips and turned my chest a little back and forth to the music making sure that James could feel my nipples rub across his chest. The large bulge in his pants pressing against my tummy was proof that he was enjoying what I was doing.

As the song went on his right hand got lower and more active. By the time it ended he had my right butt cheek cupped in his hand and swaying his hips across my body letting me know that he was very aroused and very large. As the song ended he dropped his left hand to my breast and bent down and kissed me passionately on the lips. I kissed him back knowing that Mark was watching. The kiss lasted a while and James's hands stayed busy on my ass. By the time he walked me back to the table I was very wet and nearly delirious with the need to be fucked.

MARK'S STORY

I could tell that Charlene was a little uncomfortable at first but as the dance went on she became receptive to James' moves. It wasn't long before they were grinding against each other like some of the other couples and I knew then that my plan was going to work. James knew it as well so when he brought Charlene back to the table he slid in next to her and asked me if I wouldn't mind getting his drink from the bar.

As I headed for the bar I saw James' friend, Darrell, wink at me, pick up his drink and head over to our table. By the time I got back Charlene was nestled between the two men. She looked a bit nervous as she smiled back and forth at each of them as they spoke to her. I set James' drink down and excused myself to go to the men's room.

I stayed away for ten or fifteen minutes. After the men's room I stopped at the bar to get more drinks and chatted with the bartender, keeping one eye on the booth where Charlene and the two men were seated. Even as dark as the bar was and my view occasionally obscured by dancing couples, I could see distinctive movements by the three of them. After several minutes I returned to the booth and as I got nearer I could see the glazed look on Charlene's face. I noticed that each man had a hand under the table and their arms were moving in a recognizable rhythm. As I got to the table and set the drinks down I could clearly see that Charlene's neck and upper chest were flushed and her body twitching. It was pretty obvious that she had recently had an orgasm.

After I set the drinks down I sat at the end of the curved bench. Charlene looked at me. Her expression was a bit dazed but with a strong look of longing. It was the same expression I'd seen on her face many times when she was extremely aroused. I knew what she wanted, to have both of those cocks buried deep in her pussy. I scooted over a little closer as I pushed the drinks across the table. Charlene's legs were spread and each man was still working her pussy with their fingers. Her dress had been pulled up above her hips and her panties were nowhere to be seen. I made eye contact with her and smiled with raised eyebrows as if to say "You look like you're having a good time!"

CHARLENE'S STORY

After our dance James walked me back to our table and scooted in beside me. He asked Mark to get his drink from the bar which Mark readily agreed to do. At that point I knew for sure that this had been a set up but I didn't care. I was enjoying James' attention and looking forward to more of it. Soon after Mark left another Black man came over to our table. James introduced me to his friend Darrell.

Darrell was thinner than James and very pleasant looking. He smiled warmly at me and asked if I'd mind if he joined us. James spoke up before I could and invited his friend to sit down. Darrell slid in to the other side of me and scooted over close enough that our hips were in contact. He asked if we were new to the club and I told him we were and how my husband had heard about it from a friend.

The two of them were very charming and remarked at how pleased they were to see such an attractive new addition to the scene. I smiled, thanked him for the compliment and said: "There are certainly attractive and charming men here as well." Darrell smiled and bumped his shoulder against mine and thanked me for the compliment.

They chatted on about what a nice place it was and how friendly everyone was and how sure they were that Mark and I would enjoy ourselves here. My head was turning back and forth between the two of them when Mark returned with more drinks. He put them on the table and immediately excused himself to go to the men's room.

Darrell asked me to dance and I agreed. We danced to a faster song for a few minutes and then the music turned slow again. Without a word Darrell took me into his arms and pulled me close to him. I could tell immediately that he was aroused as well and did more grinding into me than dancing. I returned the favor as I had done with James. It wasn't long before Darrell had both his hands cupping my ass while he swayed his hips across me rubbing his cock across my tummy. It was more than I could take after the dance with James and shuddered as an orgasm rippled through me. I had my hands on his shoulder when it started but moved them up around his neck and pressed my body into him as I moaned softly. We stayed like that for a few moments and then Darrell asked me if I'd like to sit down.

"I think I'd better," I smiled shyly at him.

"I think so too," he replied smiling knowingly at me. "I'm a little shaky myself."

We returned to the table and once again I found myself between the two of them.

"Enjoy the dance?" James said while he put his hand on my thigh.

"Very much," I replied, "maybe too much!"

"Not at all," Darrell said. "That's what people do here, enjoy themselves."

"I can see that." I said looking out to the dance floor where several couples were humping each other to the sultry music.

As we watched some of the dancers I felt Darrell's hand on my other thigh and then both of them began stroking me gradually moving their hands higher up my leg. James was the first to make a move. He leaned in and kissed me tenderly on the side of my neck while his hand moved up under my dress. I could feel his little finger stroking the junction between my leg and groin. I turned my face toward his and kissed him on the lips. When we broke the kiss I turned to accept a kiss from Darrell.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.