Mark and Charlene - Cover

Mark and Charlene

Copyright© 2011 by Bobby Ray

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Continuing saga of Charlene after she escapes Sheila's clutches. A sequel to "Coerced."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial  

MARK'S STORY

I didn't want to have an argument with Charlene but when she pressed me about the evening I let my feelings come out. I tried but couldn't be nonchalant about it so ended up acting jealous. Charlene was right ... it was my idea so I shouldn't have put guilt on her. I wished later that I'd just said that it was a new experience and we both should take some time to absorb everything and then talk about it. As it turned out things were strained between us for a couple of days.

The following Monday Joey called me at work. He started off by saying that the four of them really enjoyed meeting us. "Cee Cee is quite a live wire, isn't she?"

"Yes. She certainly is!"

"Charlene is lovely, you're a lucky man."

"Yes that I am."

Joey must have recognized my discomfort but proceeded to tell me that all four of them were more than agreeable to have us become part of their regular group. He told me to talk it over with my wife and to take our time, that it was a major decision that would permanently affect our relationship.

"But, you should know Mark that if you agree to join it can only be enjoyable for you if you're totally comfortable with your wife having other lovers, at least while you are together at one of the parties. He emphasized the word "lovers."

"You should also know that we have a rule regarding new members. It was devised by the women actually. A new wife must be initiated. That requires that she submit to each of the males at the first regular party. She is sort of center stage and each of the men have sex with her while the rest of the group look on. Nothing abusive is allowed although many of the wives have agreed to bondage or mild physical 'punishment.' The idea is to help prevent cliques or partnerships from forming. Afterward it's normal for some people to prefer certain partners and the women are always free to say no to any overture. But for the first time each of the men having sex with her is a signal that she is no one person's property. Does that make sense to you?"

"Yeah, I guess it does. What about the men? Do they get initiated as well?"

"No, it's not the same. Remember the women are always in control. They should never be pressured or treated with disrespect. Everything centers on the women so it only makes sense, symbolically, that they be introduced to all the men at their initial session. After that the woman is, of course, free to reject any advances she doesn't want. Some women take the initiative but usually the men approach the women so there really isn't the same need to 'initiate' the men."

I told him that I appreciated the information. I mentioned that Cee Cee had expressed an interest in being with Charlene and wondered if any of the women participated in the initiation. The truth is I was hoping he'd say yes ... that image still got me hard. He told me that sometimes the women participated but only if the wife was agreeable. He quickly pointed out that most of the women also enjoyed sex with the other women. He laughed and said that I should see Debbie and Cee Cee going at it sometime.

He told me that he was officially calling me to invite us to the party the next Saturday evening and told me where it was being held. He concluded by saying that Debbie wanted to call and give Charlene a personal invitation and talk about what we had discussed regarding the rules. I gave him our home phone number, thanked him and told him Charlene and I would talk it over and let them know our decision.

CHARLENE'S STORY

I spent the next few days brooding. Mark and I didn't talk much. To say our relationship was strained would be an understatement. I was mad at him. He should have known that going with mature adults who were into swinging wasn't going to be the same as me being drugged and gang banged by a bunch of sex crazed teenagers. "What does he want?" I thought. "Does he want to take me back to Sheila's and sit there and watch me being tied up, whipped and fucked by people who have no interest in my pleasure." Sure I found that kind of sex to be exciting but often I was left unsatisfied once my 'partner' had gotten off. That first weekend at Sheila's and the entire time I was her captive, no one had made any effort to please me, except Max, of course. Sex with Joey and Frank, especially Frank, was wonderful. They were attentive and unselfish lovers. Not only were my orgasms intense but there was a feeling of closeness and affection during and afterwards. That had hardly been the case when Gregg used my pussy for his own gratification caring not at all whether I enjoyed it or not.

I was pretty sure that the upshot of all of this would be that we would not be getting into the swinging lifestyle. That was alright by me but I was really worried that the one experience would put a barrier between Mark and I that might never come down. "Then what," I thought. "Do I spend the rest of my life having sex only with Mark or do I sneak over to the mall near Sheila's for a blow job and quick fuck in some guy's car." I had to laugh as I heard Sheila's voice again: "Charlene, you're such a slut."

Debbie called me a few days after the party. She said that Joey had talked with Mark and he gave them our home phone number.

"I hope you don't mind."

"No, of course not, it's nice to hear from you."

"Did you enjoy yourself at our house the other night, we certainly enjoyed having you ... especially Joey and Frank," she giggled as she said the last part."

"Yes, I enjoyed it very much. Joey and Frank were wonderful."

She told me the reason for her call was to formally invite us to join their group. She explained the rules and etiquette involved and talked about the people who were in the group.

"They're very normal in all respects ... they just have uninhibited attitudes about sex. We're careful to include mature people who are, above all else, respectful and polite but still enjoy having a good time."

She told me that they were pretty strict about the rules against drug use, drunkenness and boorish behavior. She then explained their custom of having all new wives submit to initiation.

"Wow. Did Joey explain that to Mark?"

"Yes he did. Obviously, the husbands have to agree. We aren't about breaking up relationships. Our members love their spouses and are committed to them. They all understand that sex for fun is not the same as sex in a loving committed relationship.

"What was Mark's reaction to this information?"

"It would be better for the two of you to discuss that."

"Yes, of course you're right."

"How did Mark handle the other night. He seemed a little uncomfortable. I really hope you'll both agree to join us. You seem like a nice couple. I'm sure Cee Cee would like another chance with Mark and I know the men, not to mention, by the way, some of the women, would enjoy having you in the group."

"Oh? Which women did you have in mind?"

"Never mind. You'll just have to find that out for yourself."

I wondered about her comment that Cee Cee wanted another "chance" with Mark. I wondered if that meant he'd been unable to perform with her. If so, that would have added to his discomfort. I thanked Debbie for the call and the invitation and told her we'd talk it over and let them know.

MARK'S STORY

We owed Joey and Debbie a response to their invitation. I had to talk it over with Charlene but I was still uncertain about what I wanted. The way she was with Joey and Frank still troubled me. But Joey's description of "initiation night" shed a new light on the subject. The mental image of Charlene being fucked by all the men excited me to say the least. I also thought about his statement that the purpose of the initiation was to avoid cliques and partnerships from forming. I took some comfort from that realizing that by having sex with a lot of men Charlene would be less likely to fall for any one, like Frank for example.

That night after the kids had gone to their rooms to do their homework we sat down in front of the TV. Charlene raised the subject: "Did you talk to Joey today?"

"Yeah. Did Debbie call you?"

"Yes she did. I understand we're invited to join their group."

"Yeah, that's what Joey said. I guess you were quite a hit."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.