Mark and Charlene - Cover

Mark and Charlene

Copyright© 2011 by Bobby Ray

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Continuing saga of Charlene after she escapes Sheila's clutches. A sequel to "Coerced."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial  

MARK'S STORY

As we walked down the steps from the deck to the party house I could see that the door was open. I was a little apprehensive about watching her. I knew that I was the one who set this up and while I got excited, and very hard, fantasizing about Charlene being with other men, this was the real thing and I wasn't sure how I'd react. We stepped around the corner of the building and approached the open doorway. I looked in and saw Charlene standing before Joey who was on his knees with his face buried in Charlene's pussy. Her back was toward us but I could tell by her moans and movements that she was obviously enjoying herself. She had her hands on the back of his head and was stroking him very tenderly, encouraging his actions. We just stood and watched for a few minutes. Then Cee Cee reached down and began to rub my cock through my pants, Debbie's hand soon joined hers. We continued like that as we watched Joey lower Charlene to the futon.

Charlene unzipped him and soon had her hand working his cock while they kissed. I found myself watching their kiss more than Charlene's hand work. After a whiIe Charlene bent over and took his cock in her mouth and sucked him off until he came in her mouth. All the time I had this odd feeling in my gut; one of sexual arousal but with a serious overtone of jealousy. I reminded myself that I had set the evening up and that we were invited to watch but I couldn't help feeling that I had caught my wife cheating.

When Joey began to fuck Charlene it was more like making love than just sex. I imagined Charlene's experiences with Gregg and the teenaged boys as just sex with no emotional attachment. But it hit me that right there in front of me my wife was being made love to and was thoroughly enjoying it. It was strange; I was hard as a rock from the show and the attention of Debbie and Cee Cee but I couldn't detach myself from the reality that my wife and a stranger were fucking right in front of me. At one point Charlene turned her head and saw us. It seemed as though she reacted by eagerly raising her hips to meet Joey's thrusts and generally becoming more animated as if to taunt me. I wasn't sure how much more I could watch or what we were supposed to do at that point. Debbie resolved the issue by whispering to Cee Cee: "C'mon, we need to take care of Mark's needs." Cee Cee nodded and they led me back into the house.

Once inside Debbie suggested that Cee Cee entertain me in one of the upstairs guest rooms while she and Frank relaxed in the hot tub. Once in the room Cee Cee invited me to undress her which I happily agreed to do. She had a marvelous body, full round breasts on top of a flat tummy leading into beautifully shaped hips. Her hips framed a perfect triangle of trimmed pubic hair and I could already see that her lips were engorged and reddened. I embraced her and fondled a perfectly round and firm buttocks. She tilted her head up to kiss me. As I kissed her she probed my mouth with her tongue and I couldn't help wondering if Joey and Charlene had kissed the same way.

Cee Cee moved her hands to my belt and soon had my pants down around my ankles and was stroking my semi-rigid cock. I began to worry about losing my erection, my thoughts on Charlene and Joey as much as on the gorgeous creature that was naked in my arms. When she took me in her mouth and began bobbing up and down while twisting her hand around my cock I became fully erect again. I was trying to concentrate on the sensations of her technique but couldn't get the image of Charlene and Joey out of my mind.

I slid around and got my head between Cee Cee's legs and we did a 69. She was getting very excited and started pushing her pussy into my face and making circular motions with her hips. She was really working my cock with her mouth and hand, moaning almost constantly until her whole body shook with an orgasm. She didn't miss a beat with her mouth, working it up and down with more fervor.

"Cum in my mouth, Baby."

She said that a few times after which she engulfed me all the way into her throat. I wanted to cum and was almost there a couple of times but images of Charlene's mouth wrapped around Joey's cock invaded my brain.

After several minutes she gave up. She lifted herself off me and slid around so we were lying next to each other, face to face.

"I'm sorry, Cee Cee, I guess I'm a little nervous and probably had too much to drink."

"Don't worry about it, Hon. It's common with men their first time. Some guys take several parties before they're able to relax and really let loose."

We chatted for a while lying on the bed. She asked me if I had ever watched Charlene with another man. I told her that I hadn't and eventually told her some of the history that brought us here, including the fact that Charlene had been drugged and gang banged. I told her how excited it made me when she told me about her experience and how that gradually led me to suggest that I'd like to see her fuck other men.

"So the fantasy was one thing but the reality entirely different, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess that's part of it." I didn't mention anything about being shocked at the way she and Joey were making love rather than just fucking like some guy would fuck a prostitute. I couldn't get one image out of my mind; Charlene on her back with Joey between her spread out legs pumping his hips up and down. Charlene's hands were gripping his hips pulling him into her. Their bodies pressed together flattening her breasts against his chest. They were kissing passionately. I barely registered Cee Cee's next comment.

"It happens. Some guys get over it and really enjoy seeing their wife being pleasured by other males, and females for that matter. The ones that don't ... those couples don't stay in the group for long."

We were silent for a moment. Then Cee Cee rose up on her elbow, looked me in the eye and said: "Maybe if you saw your wife and I going at it you'd have an entirely different reaction?" She winked at me and continued: "She's quite sexy and I'd love to bury my tongue in her snatch ... would you like that?"

I smiled and told her that it was one of my fantasies. I got hard again at the thought of watching Charlene being seduced by this gorgeous creature. She smiled and promised me she'd try her best to make it happen. She noticed the re-birth of my cock and grasped it firmly and began to stroke me. With images of Charlene and Cee Cee entangled in each other's bodies I finally exploded spewing my jism all over the dark haired beauty. She licked me clean and suggested we go back downstairs and rejoin the others.

CHARLENE'S STORY

When Joey and I got up to the deck Debbie and Frank were in the hot tub sitting close together. When Debbie saw us she moved across from Frank and motioned for Joey to sit next to her. I walked around to where Frank was and he stood up. "Care to join us." He was naked and my breath caught in my throat as I looked at his sleek body. He was lean and muscular without being bulky. He had a flat tummy and narrow hips which set off his broad shoulders.

Frank held out his hand to help me into the tub. I froze for a moment lost in the sight of his body including the rather prominent piece of flesh dangling between his legs.

"It's okay, we won't bite."

"Unless you want him to," Debbie added with a giggle.

I blushed at my awkwardness then slipped the robe off and took Frank's hand and stepped down into the tub.

"Oooo, that feels so good," I exclaimed as I settled in.

"Especially after a good workout," Debbie teased.

I asked where Mark and Cee Cee were and then immediately felt stupid for bringing them up. Debbie told me they had gone upstairs.

"Oh, okay."

"Does that bother you?" Frank asked.

"No, no. Of course not."

I was trying to be nonchalant but not doing a very good job of it. Frank asked if this was our first time with a group. I admitted it was and apologized for being awkward about it.

"Don't worry about it, it's perfectly natural to be a little nervous the first time or two."

"You looked like you were handling it quite well," Debbie threw in, continuing her teasing.

I asked Frank how long he and his wife had been involved in the lifestyle. He told me it had been about a year. His wife had suggested it after finding out one of her good friends and her husband were involved. He asked me how we came to explore the lifestyle and I told him that it started with fantasy talk during love making and that it was Mark's idea to try it out. I left it at that, saying nothing about my experience with Sheila and her family. We chatted on about how we each met our spouses, children and such.

As we were talking I noticed that Debbie had her arm under the water and, from her movements I could tell that she was playing with Joey. Soon Joey's arm was under the water angled toward Debbie. I didn't want to gawk so kept my eyes on Frank's eyes. Besides, he had gorgeous, expressive eyes so it was easy to do.

By that time Frank had his arm around my shoulder resting on the deck. As we talked he occasionally touched my right shoulder to emphasize a point. He did it again, a little more forcefully when he smiled at me and said: "You are very lovely Charlene, I think all the men will appreciate that Mark is willing to share you."

I giggled and said: "Just as the women appreciate Cee Cee's willingness to share you." As I said it I moved my hand and patted him on the top of his thigh.

"Well, thank you. I wasn't fishing for a compliment. I really just said what I was thinking."

I assured him that I had done the same. His hand came to rest on my shoulder and mine moved a little higher up on his thigh. A noise distracted us and we looked across at Joey and Debbie. Joey had lifted her up on the edge of the hot tub and was positioning himself between her legs.

We looked at each other and smiled. Frank leaned in and kissed me lightly on the mouth. His lips were firm, warm and soft. I felt a tingle run through me. I moved my hand to stroke his thigh but unexpectedly contacted his rigid cock which had obviously grown while we were getting acquainted. My first reaction was to remove my hand because I heard Sheila's words echoing in my head: "Charlene, you're such a slut!" In spite of the fact that I'd just fucked a stranger in front of an audience I felt the need not to have Frank think of me that way. But I quickly abandoned those thoughts when Frank deepened his kiss and began to probe my lips with his tongue.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.