Mark and Charlene - Cover

Mark and Charlene

Copyright© 2011 by Bobby Ray

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Continuing saga of Charlene after she escapes Sheila's clutches. A sequel to "Coerced."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial  

What did he do then?"

"He just reached out and grabbed both of my breasts. He squeezed my nipples between his thumb and forefinger, just like I taught him."

"What did you do then.?"

"I reached for his belt buckle, opened it and unbuttoned his jeans."

"Then what?"

"I pushed his pants and underwear down to his ankles, grabbed his cock with both hands and began to stroke him," Charlene replied in a raspy voice.

"Did you get him hard?"

"Oh, he was already hard. I think he was hard all the way over to Sheila's."

"Did you stroke him, jack him off?"

"For a while. Then I took his big cock in my mouth. I caressed his balls and sucked his cock until he came."

"Did he cum in your mouth?"

"Ohhhh. Uuunnhh. Yes ... yesss, he did. Fuck me Mark, fuck me, now!"

"Did you fuck him?"

"Yeah, I lay down on the floor and spread my legs real wide for him. He slipped his huge cock into me. I was so wet."

"Tell me how it was."

"Oh. God! He fucked me good. So much energy! He kept fucking into me until he came again."

"Did he make you cum?"

"Not then ... I rolled him on his back and got on top. His cock was still hard so I rode him until I came. NOW, FUCK ME. FUCK ME MARK. PLEASE!"

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.