Dead and Back - Cover

Dead and Back

Copyright© 2011 by Veritas

Prologue

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Prologue - Young Desmond died a violent death. He didn't stay that way though - somehow, he came back a vampire. He must now adapt to his new condition, while investigating his own murder and how he was turned.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Horror   Vampires   MaleDom   Violence  

Cassandra looked down at the sleeping boy on the bed beside her. The music, loud cheering and boisterous voices coming from crowded the street outside, though considerable, were not enough to disturb him.

After all they had done tonight it was no wonder that all of Mardi Gras couldn't interrupt the boy's rest.

No ... not a boy. He was certainly young, still a teenager fresh out of high school in fact, but there was a definite promise of rugged handsomeness in his features, fervent passion in his voice and deep intelligence behind his eyes. And of course, he was fortunately gifted with the vigor and unbridled enthusiasm which seemed exclusive to the young, as well as the patient willingness to learn.

No ... he was definitely a young man, and he would some day grow to be a great one, she was sure of it.

"Such great promise in one so young," she murmured musingly, incapable of keeping a slight smile off of her lips.

She had been surprised when she found herself so drawn to him. Her usual liaisons tended to be with much more mature and experienced men, with greater depths in them to be explored. So when this youngster approached her table outside a local bar, she had been completely prepared to unceremoniously send him on his way, as she had many times before.

Though he showed confidence, he didn't bluster, use clichéd pickup lines or innuendos like many his age might have. He simply walked up to her, introduced himself and asked if he could join her, displaying a surprisingly gentlemanly manner. There was just something about him ... she couldn't say exactly what, even now. Intrigued, she had accepted his company, at least for a short while.

He had been genuinely surprised at that. Though outwardly confident, she could tell that he was a nervous wreck inside. Cassandra knew quite well that she was beautiful, gorgeous even, and enjoyed taking full advantage of the affect she could have on men, and even some women. Though she could clearly tell that he was very attracted to her, he controlled himself quite well. He made pleasant, witty and intelligent conversation for some time, simply pleased to share her company, not really expecting anything more to develop. And to her eternal surprise and delight, she genuinely enjoyed his company as well.

Her musing was interrupted by the bedroom door opening.

"Madame, it is about time we prepared-" her steward Simon stopped what he was saying abruptly, still half out the door.

It was not the sight of the naked Cassandra on the bed that took him aback, nor was it her equally naked companion. After years in her service, he was quite used to her comfort with nudity and with the presence of the occasional visitor to her bedroom. What truly stunned him into momentary silence was the presence of very noticeable smears of dried blood on his neck, both their mouths and forearms.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.