Retired but Not Dead

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Romantic Sex Story: Getting older sometimes leads to getting less sex. It did for me until I met the assistant librarian's mother when I took a part time job at our local library branch.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

If you're still working, still younger than retirement age, well, be glad. I say that not because it's bad being retired, actually there are benefits to it quite often but some things depend on just how your life goes after you do retire. But, always remember, things can and, sometimes, do change. Even for the better.

I'm Tom, sixty-four, newly-retired but my wife, Imogene, and I have been living in a retirement community that is made up of above fifty-five year olds and, really, most are older than we are.

I try to keep in shape, there's a nice workout room I use four or five times a week and I also swim and walk a lot as well. I'm six-one, one hundred eighty pounds and have a pretty flat stomach. There are gray streaks through my brownish hair which has receded a bit in front but I try to keep a youthful attitude as well as a toned body.

There is another reason I work out so much and, well, that's to keep my libido in check. Ever since Imogene had a hysterectomy four years ago, she's just no longer interested in sex which, for me, has been difficult.

I've never been one to do a lot of masturbating, I have, of course, but I've always enjoyed sex with women, exclusively with Imogene for over forty years until her surgery.

Now, don't think that I'm a raving lunatic, drooling at the sight of a pretty girl, even at the sight on a homely, overweight girl. No, I'm not on the prowl though I am, as any man would be, horny.

So, one day I was at the workout room and, as usual, I checked out the bulletin board first as I came in. There was a notice that our local library branch was looking for part-time workers to help shelve and do other duties. The hours ranged from fifteen to about twenty-five hours a week. I had been interested in finding something to do like this, I really didn't want full-time employment, so this looked ideal.

After talking it over with Imogene, I went over and filled out an application and was immediately interviewed by the head branch librarian and was offered the job on the spot; I was to start the very next day.

I arrived right at the ten AM opening time and was introduced to Kim Edwards who would be my direct supervisor. She was quite pretty, about thirty to thirty-five, short and petite but very curvy, a nice eyeful, a distinct change from so many of the women I see around my pool at home.

So, Kim got me started, showing me what to do, and soon left me on my own.

Several weeks went by, I enjoyed the work and the staff and got to know the library far better than I'd ever thought possible. I also got to know Kim better, learning that she was thirty-three and a mother of two, two little girls. Their father was gone, where she didn't know, but the child support people were looking for him, though she seemed to have little expectation that they could ever get any money from him. Really too bad, she's such a nice person.

I was working from the opening time, ten until three in the afternoon, hours that I liked, and then, one afternoon, Kim came to me to see if I might want to fill in for someone who was on maternity leave who worked from four until nine, the library's closing time.

Well, truthfully, Kim is so nice that I told her I would do it and she asked me to stay a few minutes after four to meet the people who came in for the evening shift and make introductions.

There were two women and a man that I met, one of the women was the one I would be most working with, Ellen McIntyre, and it happened that she was Kim Edward's mother.

There was a distinct resemblance between the two women, they were obviously related, not just looking much like one another but even down to their laughs, the tone of their speech and even the way they stood and walked. I've already told you that Kim was pretty, well, she got it all from her mother who was simply an older version and, to my eyes, quite a lovely woman.

Our evenings together were fun, Ellen was nice to be around and had a great sense of humor. We took our breaks together and, unfortunately, seldom had the time to finish the discussions we always started. I found that after several weeks on the evening shift that I was looking forward to going to work and it was always because of Ellen.

Then, one evening in late November, we were shelving books and she told me that it was her birthday and that her husband had forgotten about it and that he was that way about everything. She had been widowed almost fifteen years earlier and had met and married her current husband who turned out to simply lead his own life and take little interest in her or their relationship. With that she began to cry.

I stepped to her and circled my arms around her as she looked up. Our lips came together in a lovely soft kiss which we held for a minute or two. Then a second kiss began which was more passionate with our tongues exploring each other's mouth.

This second kiss did not end quickly, it went on as we pulled each other closer, neither wanting it to stop. I knew I didn't, it was the most passion I'd felt in several years.

But, we did part, with Ellen apologizing, "Oh, Tom, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have let that happen, I'm so sorry."

"Now, Ellen, it was nice, very nice, actually, there's no need to apologize for such a nice kiss. And Happy Birthday," I told her as I leaned forward to give her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Well, you're very kind, Tom, and, thank you for the Happy Birthday and, well, especially for the kiss, it's the first one I've had in a long time."

I replied that it was the same for me and that anytime she'd like another, I'd be happy to oblige and then she quickly moved off to leave me back in the stacks shelving the cart full of books.

As nine o'clock neared, I went to the front of the building and looked out. Snow was falling and it was falling hard. Ellen came up and also looked out.

"It's really coming down. Everyone's already left, it looks like we'll be locking up. I've done it before, I suppose I should show you how to set the alarm before we leave."

"Well, if we're alone, then, how about another kiss?" I asked grinning at her. She moved right to me putting her arms around my neck, tilting her head back as we kissed right there near the library's entrance, a kiss that went on as our hands rubbed along each other's backs while we pressed tightly together.

I had my hands on her butt pulling her to me, she had to feel my erection, it was certainly prominent. I pressed my hips forward, moving against her, as she let out a soft moan and we kissed once again. This was certainly warming up.

I moved one of my hands up to her breast and began kneading it as we kissed. She made no attempt to move it and we kissed on for another five or ten minutes.

As we were kissing, I felt her palm glide over my erection to softly squeeze, then she backed off and asked, "Is this something I helped to cause?"

"Well, it wasn't my doing, Ellen," I told her as I leaned in again tonguing her mouth as we fondled one another. Her hand kept rubbing me, I was the hardest I'd been in a very long time.

She pulled her head back and, looking up at me, asked, "Can I see it, Tom?" a grin spreading across her face.

"Well, perhaps we should move back away from the doors, back where we could be a bit more private?"

"What about the Librarian's office?" she asked devilishly as she gave me a soft squeeze.

I took her hand and led her back to the Librarian's office and she unlocked it. We went in, turning on the light and, immediately I saw the sofa along the side wall and hoped that we would soon be making use of it.

She turned to me and kissed me, then, quite wordlessly, knelt down and began undoing my belt, then unbuttoning my pants, sliding down the zipper to lower my pants to the floor. Then her hands came up and pulled my boxers down as my cock dropped right at her face-level.

She opened her mouth and leaned her head forward to begin sucking me as her hand went under fondling my testicles. I petted her cheek as she sucked and licked around the tip while her other hand held my cock steady. It was thrilling, so many, many years had passed since I had been so wonderfully pleasured. It had actually been before I married Imogene, she never liked the idea of oral sex, not her doing me nor my doing her.

"Mmm, Ellen, you are so wonderful," I groaned as I stood there, trying to keep my composure under such exhilarating circumstances. She really was a marvel at what she was doing to me. She sucked and licked and sucked some more as I got nearer and nearer.

"Ellen, I'm about to cum."

She tipped her head back and said, "So, cum, I want you to, Tom," and she took me back in and sucked the tip as her tongue circled around and around until I just exploded.

"Oh, Ellen, oh, OH, UH, UH, mmm, mmm, oh, you make me feel so good, mmm," and she pulled back, took a few licks at the cum still oozing out, then stood as we kissed.

"What can I do for you, I want to make you happy, too," I whispered in her ear.

"Do you like doing oral on a woman?"

"It's something I love to do, I would love to make you happy with my tongue if you want," and she began unbuttoning her blouse and removing her bra. Her breasts seemed smaller than her daughter's by a bit but they were nice for a woman her age.

I bent down to kiss them as she undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She then moved us to the sofa where she pulled her panties off and sat back on, spreading open for me.

I knelt down between her legs and licked along her pussy slit which was wet with her juices. The curly, dark hair between her legs was matted near her opening from her wetness as I licked and tongued all around while she threaded her fingers through my hair. I was kneeling there naked from the waist down while I feasted on her love box.

"Mmm, oh, so long, mmm, it's been so long, oh, god, Tom, you're so wonderful, oh, you make me feel like a girl again. Oh, yes, mmm, oh, right there, oh, more, mmm, oh, there, there, uh, UH, UH, AYYE, AYYE, oh, mmm, oh, Tom, Tom, you've made me feel so good," she moaned.


Chapter 2

I raised up on my knees and pulled her to the edge of the sofa and gripped my cock as I pressed the head up to her slit and pushed. She pressed down herself and, as she widened more, I went in about half way. Then, another shove buried my cock deeply inside her.

"Oh, oh, Tom, oh, yes, I want you, mmm, oh, fuck me, I want you so much," she cried out as I began thrusting in and out of her, now wanting us to both consummate what we had started earlier in the front lobbyway.

My hands were kneading her lovely, soft breasts as she widened even further to begin moving herself under me. Her hands were on my hips pulling me in every time I thrust, we were both just swept away by the passion that had exploded between us and that was now linking us together so erotically.

She felt wonderful. Inside she was so smooth and slippery, just the perfect-feeling place for my cock. Thankfully, I had already cummed once, so wonderfully sucked by my new lover, so I wasn't 'hair-trigger' at this point. I really wanted this to be really good for Ellen, I knew I'd enjoy it, I really wanted her to get all she could out of this, our first and, hopefully, the first of many couplings to come.

"Oh, Tom, mmm, it's so good, mmm, just perfect. You're making me so happy. Am I making you happy? I hope so."

"Ellen, this is so much more than I'd ever dreamed for, it's perfect and you're perfect. I suppose we're safe and don't have to worry about starting a family."

"My tubes were tied years ago anyway so I'm ready to receive you, I'll sleep with your cum deep inside me tonight, I love that, the idea that your cum will be deep inside me while I dream of us doing this again."

It was wonderful that she was already thinking of us having sex again, even sounding like she wanted this to become a regular thing with us. I couldn't be happier and I told her so.

She was making little whimpering sounds, then she shook hard and cried out, "Oh, Tom, I'm cumming, oh, oh, AYYE, AYYE, UUH, uh, mmm, mmm, oh, Tom, now you, cum in me, I want your cum," and she raised her legs up and began turning her hips around in a circle over and over and I probed in and out of her. It just felt so good.

Then, I simply erupted in the most wonderful orgasm I could remember, she pulled me down and was kissing me over and over and over while she thrust up at me, driving me up inside her, then locking her ankles behind me, keeping me deep.

"Mmm, stay inside me a bit, let me just feel you there, oh, this is so good, mmm," she whispered and she kissed me again.

I simply couldn't help but keep moving inside her, it just felt so good.

"You fill me up so wonderfully, Tom, I've been wanting this for a while, I hope you're not disappointed."

"With you like this," I said sweeping my hand across her naked body, "how on earth could I be disappointed? You are both beautiful and wonderful. And, you've made me a very happy man."

"And you've done the same for me, so happy," she moaned as her hands pulled me down for more kisses.

We knew we had to do something before the snow got worse, it was already just after ten as it was. Our first time together had come to an end.

We got dressed, locked up the building and got our cars started and warmed up, then I followed Ellen home and waved as she pulled into her driveway as I continued on to my house.

The next afternoon, we kept some distance, I think both of us might have felt somewhat shy and uneasy about our passionate coupling the night before. It was probably a good idea to let things cool a bit anyway, so the next few days were friendly and all, but still a bit reserved.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.