The Wildest Dare Competition - Cover

The Wildest Dare Competition

Copyright© 2011 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1: How it all Began

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: How it all Began - To spice up their love life a couple invent a competition in which they dare each other to do the most outrageous of things, the wildest dare wins and there is a price to pay for failing to carryout the dare.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Size  

It was a rainy night in old London town, and Penny was paying the forfeit for her silly actions earlier, she had challenged her husband Todd to a wildest dare competition. The idea was that each person would think up a dare for the other one to carry out and whichever was the wildest dare was the winner. Penny had challenged Todd to go to an adult video store and there he was to go to a video booth he knew would have a glory hole and their he was to suck off another man's cock, but Todd had won the bet with the dare that he thought even Penny in her wildest dreams would never dare to complete.

He dared Penny to make her way home from a place where he would drop her off in the car and the condition was that she had to be as naked as the day she was born, not only that but she had to shave her cunt before starting and had to collect to lots of spunk on her body but not in her cunt. As soon as she had heard Todd's dare, Penny had realised that there was no way her dare was going to come close and the prize for winning the dare challenge was not as one would assume the thrill of seeing your partner of 10 years actually doing the dare, oh no the prize was that the losing partner had to submit to the others commands for a whole week.

Now the only way that Penny could avoid losing was to actually do the challenge or to give in and surrender her body to the whim of her husband for one week, having seen the sort of things that Todd would want her to do the last time she lost one of these dares, she was not prepared to go through that again under any circumstances. Previously Todd had won one of these bets; he had hinted at making Penny give a blow job to a dog but had thankfully never actually made her do it.

Penny vowed that in all her 32 years, she would never submit to animal sex while ever her 38D tits existed on her 5 foot six frame, having lost the dare part of the bet, she even tried flashing her emerald green eyes and pouting her pretty little nose to try and flutter her way out of the challenge, ignoring her blonde hair and good looks Todd insisted she pay the forfeit. Penny looked up to Todd and called him her usual pet name of monster cuckold, but truthfully she really loved all of his 6 foot to frame and almost pure Aryan appearance and besides she absolutely adored his 8 inch cock.

Back to the night in question, it was 9:30 at night in a rainy part of old London town not far from Camden town, when Todd pulled up in the car and then demanded that Penny undress and prepare for her journey back to Hackney some 5 miles away. As Penny pretended to reluctantly undress, Todd gave her the final rules. He told her that she was not allowed to use her charms to cover up, nor was she to be deliberately seen as this would risk arrest for indecent exposure, but she was to at some point get two different men to actually spunk over her body but she was not allowed to take their cock into her cunt or her arse. He even suggested that if she failed he knew a Great Dane that would be only too happy to help in her penalty.

With one final look at his wife's naked body and a deliberately slow examination of her cunt, Todd's announced the challenge was on. He opened the door and out stepped the naked Penny, although it was quite a warm night the rain felt cold and pretty soon Penny was soaking wet. This immediately left her with a problem, how was she going to protect the samples of spunk from being washed off after she had completed the tasks involved in the dare. As she turned back to the car to try to ask Todd about this, she found she was too late as the car pulled away and a smiling Todd left his naked wife to a own devices.

Knowing that Todd would want proof and not just accept her word, Penny decided that one way or another she was going to have to get pictures on her mobile phone, which Todd had allowed her to carry in case she did get arrested or was in serious risk, the other reason she was allowed to carry it was that if she found she couldn't go through with it she could call Todd and cancel the dare accepted his punishment as her fate. Penny figured that if immediately after the guy came she got the photograph of the tell-tale signs on her face then that would be proof that she had completed the act and had achieved the objective of the challenge.

What she didn't know was that Todd was hoping and praying that she would fail this challenge so that he could finally fulfil his lifetime fantasy of eating canine spunk from his own wife's cunt, the nearest he had got was the last time that Penny had failed in one of the challenges and she had agreed without using her safe word to being tied down and fucked by a stranger. On this occasion Penny had been blindfolded and was not aware that the stranger was in fact her own brother, Mark and even to this day she was on the wiser, but after Mark had gone she was brought to multiple orgasms by Todd's mouth onto her cunt, although not having had the blindfold removed she was not sure if it had been the mouth that belonged to the different cock that had fucked her. This time Todd wanted his wife to see him eating spunk from her cunt and he hoped that it would be the spunk of a canine.

Just to make sure his wife was completely safe, Todd had parked the car just around the corner from where he had dropped Penny and had switched to a rented car that she would not recognise; the next thing he did was to follow her at a safe distance observing everything she did. Not only did he observe everything she did but also on his new digital camcorder he recorded her slow progress home. He figured that with her birthday coming up soon not only would the surprise her with a weekend away in Paris but he would present her with a souvenir of her naked run for home.

Penny started off rather sheepishly unsure on how she would avoid even the fewer the normal number of people that are out and about in the rain, which she quickly discovered the best method was to dodge into dark areas where she would not be seen, but this was going to make it her journey home three times as long and as she was already soaked literally to the skin she was already feeling a little bit miserable and still had to choose the two males to complete her challenge. As she slowly made their way home her first chance of collecting some spunk presented itself as a youngish male seemed to be likely the worse for wear through drink approached. Penny took the chance and grabbed his arm as he passed the gateway she was hiding in, now on the spur of the moment she had to think quick about the story as to why she was dark bollock naked and she told him that she had an aroused argument with her boyfriend and he had literally tossed out into the cold without any clothes.

The young man apart from ogling her body seemed very disinterested and when she actually offered to give him a blow job in exchange for some money to get a cab he literally slapped her across the face and walked away. Penny was confused as to why he took the action he did but then thinking about it there was something about the young man that quite add up, and then it clicked the guy must be gay and felt it an insult to have a woman offering a blow job. When Todd saw the guy slap her face the almost gave the game away by spring into her defence as the feared that the slap could have been the start of an assault on his wife, but seeing the guy quickly hurry away he realised she had picked a gay guy to proposition.

On and on the challenge went when for Penny and she seem to be no nearer to completing it as she made her way back towards her home address, when you luck intervened and she literally ran into a middle-aged man. As they collided the middle-aged man instantly put his arms around her and then she looked up to him with those sorrowful eyes her blonde hair plastered to head and she quietly let out a little sob. Not letting her out of his arms the man asked whatever was the matter, and again Penny giving the same story that her boyfriend had cast her out without her clothing. The man asked what he could do to help and Penny suggested that she give him a blow job in exchange for money for a taxi. The man offered her the money for a taxi without requiring the blow job but by now Penny could feel his hard cock pressed against her. Guiding him into a dark alleyway, Penny quickly unzipped his trousers and had her hand inside playing with his prick, the man let out several oooh's and argh's as it was not every day that he had his cock handled by young sexy naked female. Penny quickly pulled his cock out and proceeded to give him the best blow job of his life, such was the man's excitement that he barely lasted 2 min before blasting his semen all over her face. As he tugged his cock back into his trousers the man fumbled in his pocket and before turning and disappearing he pressed something into Penny's hand. Quickly Penny took the picture of her own face and then looked at what the man had pressed into her hand. There was a £10 note and a business card with the man's name and phone number on it, Penny giggled as she suddenly thought she could make a living out of sweet old men like that just by being nice to them, but nice in a sexy way.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.