A Train Ride to - Love - Cover

A Train Ride to - Love

Copyright© 2011 by angie65

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Sam and Sarah first meet on a train journey, the attraction is instant and mutual, but Sam thinks that Sarah is too young and inexperienced, and so is determined to keep her at arm’s length. Sarah KNOWS that Sam is the guy for her, so can she convince him that she's the girl for him?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple  

(The art of... )

Sarah and Sam spent the next few days living together, but barely seeing each other.

She would spend all day with Phil, who was quietly growing in confidence, and nearly surpassing her on knowledge and ability – when it came to computer problems.

She would spend the early evening on her own finishing off jobs, or chatting with her family on the telephone ... and waiting for Sam to come home...

Sam seemed to be working like a demon. He would come back well after nine or ten in the evening and he would be totally exhausted. Their love making had almost ground to a halt, but Sarah felt closer to Sam now than she had ever felt before. He would snuggle up to her in her tiny bed and kiss her tenderly. "I love you," he would whisper softly as he fell into a deep exhausted sleep.

"Why are you working so hard?" she asked worriedly on the Wednesday morning.

He looked up from his breakfast and gave a brief smile. Your Mr Gibbs ... you remember him?"

She nodded. "Yes he was rather a dear," she smiled softly.

"Yes well ... your little dear is merging with another publishing company, and they are due to sign the final agreement tomorrow; in the mean time he's having kittens about it on a very regular basis, and he seems to think that I make an excellent wet nurse!"

Sarah stared blankly at him. "Pardon?" she frowned.

Sam laughed as he stood up. "What I'm saying my dearest girl, is that after tomorrow; I will be able to slow down, and start thinking about what I'm going to do with you for our week of isolation."

"Oh!" she blushed and looked away from him.

Sam laughed again as he leaned across the table to kiss her cheek. "Yes oh!" he said his eyes twinkling merrily. "You just think about that for a bit!"

He left the flat whistling softly to himself.

"Oh bother the man!" she muttered as she made her way down to the workshop.

The day flew by, and Sam came home very late that night ... again. Sarah was beginning to think that he wouldn't come at all. As he entered the flat she could tell that he was dead on his feet.

"Bed!" she ordered as she helped him out of his coat.

Sam grinned tiredly at her. "I love it when you get all strict with me," he drawled.

"Have you eaten?" she asked worriedly.

"Don't you worry little miss. I am well fed and watered and will not be calling on your wonderful talents in the kitchen."

She led him to the bedroom and sat him on the bed. "Are you planning on having your wicked way with me?" he leered at her as she started to undress him.

"You just lie down and go to sleep," she ordered him sternly although he could see she was worried about him.

"One more day and then I'm done," he told her softly as he closed his eyes and fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

Sarah undressed and crawled into bed next to him. "I love you Sam," she whispered softly as she kissed him gently on the cheek, before falling to sleep herself.

Sam woke early the next morning and lay watching Sarah sleep. She was just so lovely, he thought to himself. She sighed in her sleep and rolled away from him, and so Sam slowly edged his way out of the bed.

He was so tempted to just turn her back to him and start making love to her ... but he had waited this long, a couple more days and he could have his fill of her. And he would – he promised himself.

He went for a shower as his brain was bombarded with images and ideas for his week with Sarah...

Time for another god awful cold shower!

Sarah woke to find a letter lying on the pillow next to her.

You looked so peaceful, lying there

I just didn't have the heart to disturb you.

I shouldn't be late back tonight (hopefully)

Love you

Sam

x

Sarah hugged the letter to her for a moment and sighed happily.

She leapt out of bed and went for a shower; she had a meeting this afternoon and needed to do some research this morning.

Phil was stood outside the workshop when she went down just after eight.

"Morning Phil." She called cheerfully as she unlocked the work shop door.

Phil grinned shyly at her. "Morning Sarah," he mumbled.

He made Sarah feel decidedly motherly when she was around him. He was so shy and uncertain when dealing with people; but he was so good with computers.

"Come on in and start checking on all the servers will you?" she asked him.

She'd brought a kettle and coffee making items down to the workshop so that they wouldn't have to keep running up to the flat every time they wanted refreshments.

"Sure thing Sarah!" Phil said easily as he sat down at Maggie's workstation.

"I just need to do some work for an hour or so and then we can plot out the day," she promised.

"No problem, I'll sort out the servers and then I'll put the kettle on shall I?" he offered.

"That will be great!" She grinned at him happily, her eyes glowing as and a soft hazy look to her, that only a girl in love could have. "I should be ready for a drink by then."

By lunch time they had the rest of that day and the following morning all planned out. They would be finished for twelve o'clock and Phil would be free to go with the promise of coming back the week after next.

Phil went out to grab some lunch and Sarah was left alone in the work shop for a little while.

It wasn't for long though as the buzzer suddenly went and Sarah went to open the main door...

The young woman standing outside looked nervous and embarrassed.

"I'm Phil's girlfriend Sonia..." she said in a low husky voice. "I thought I might come and surprise him – go and grab some lunch together..."

"I'm so sorry ... but you've just missed him!" Sarah told her apologetically. "Maybe if you run you could catch him ... I think he's gone to the pub on the corner at the end of the road.

The girl's shoulders suddenly slumped. "I know," she whispered. "I watched him go ... it was you that I wanted to talk to really."

Sarah stepped outside and allowed the door to swing too behind her.

"Of course ... what can I do for you ... Sonia?"

The girl's brown eyes filled with tears suddenly and her ordinary face became blotchy.

"Why do you have to be so nice ... so pretty and so clever – how can I ever compete with that!" she sniffled.

"I'm sorry?" Sarah asked taken aback by the accusation framed as a complement.

"All Phil ever talks about ... is you!"

The tears trickled down her face and she looked at Sarah with such a look of despair that Sarah put her arm around her shoulder in an attempt at comforting her.

"I know that you're going to steal him away from me!" she whispered miserably.

"Oh no I'm not! I've got my own man – a man I love as much as you love Phil!"

Sonia gave a hiccupping little sob. "I do love him ... very much!"

And without warning she shrugged from under Sarah's arm and ran off down the driveway.

Sarah stared after her for a moment, before shrugging helplessly and going back inside to change for her meeting.

By the time she was ready she could hear Phil whistling happily down stairs. She hesitated for a moment, wondering whether or not to tell him about Sonia's visit ... she shrugged her shoulders again – it really wasn't any of her business, but she didn't think Phil would be pleased with Sonia if he heard.

She decided that silence in this instance as she left the flat.

When she walked back into the work shop, dressed in her work suit, Phil gave her a look which made her feel a little uncomfortable. The next moment he grinned at her, and she dismissed her discomfort as a figment of her imagination, caused by Sonia's visit.

"You'll be alright to lock up at four if I'm not back?" she asked quietly.

"No problems Sarah ... I'll make sure everything is shut up tight and I'll be back for eight in the morning," he told her confidently.

"Great ... I'll probably see you in the morning then!" she smiled and left him.

It was gone five when she got back to the flat. Phil had been as good as his word and the workshop was locked up tight. She was surprised however to see Sam's car in the driveway.

She unlocked the main door and pulled it too behind her.

"I'm back!" she called as she entered the flat. "And what is that heavenly smell?"

"It's just a little something that I threw together, for our evening meal," Sam replied grinning as he left the kitchen. He saw Sarah standing there and the grin wobbled slightly.

"You're wearing that suit!" he choked.

Sarah was taken aback by his attitude. "Yes, why? What's wrong with it?" she asked.

"Nothing..." he hastened to reassure her even as he moved closer.

"Good ... now if you don't mind – I think I'll go and change before dinner." She turned towards the bedroom.

"Would you mind not changing just yet?" Sam asked huskily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.