A Train Ride to - Love
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2011 by angie65

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Sam and Sarah first meet on a train journey, the attraction is instant and mutual, but Sam thinks that Sarah is too young and inexperienced, and so is determined to keep her at arm’s length. Sarah KNOWS that Sam is the guy for her, so can she convince him that she's the girl for him?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple  

Good old-fashioned lust

Thursday dawned cold and bright, and Sam climbed from Sarah's bed feeling happier than he had ever felt before.

"Good morning," Sarah said dreamily as she curled up around the warm spot he had just left. "What time is it?"

"It's not even six yet ... so go back to sleep," he told her softly.

"Not without you," she whispered frowning slightly.

Sam smiled gently. "I'll be right back," he promised.

"I'll be waiting."

A few minutes later he rejoined her and she snuggled up to him and fell straight back to sleep. She had a little smile on her face, and Sam lay mesmerised by her, and wondering what she was dreaming of. He held her close and let the hours tick by gently.

When Phil arrived just after eight o'clock it was Sam who let him in. He was on his best behaviour and talked quietly with the boy. Sam was surprised to hear that Phil had a girl friend, and he felt ashamed of the thoughts he had had about him the day before. He figured he's still been on edge and had imagined the way Phil had looked at Sarah.

They were sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee when Sarah walked in. Sam had his back to her and was facing Phil. He gave a quiet sigh. He hadn't imagined anything. The boy definitely had a crush on Sarah, girlfriend or no girlfriend. What bothered Sam though was there was a hint of something else. It wasn't the blind adoration of yesterday; it was something a little more basic than that. He could see trouble brewing, but he knew that he couldn't frighten Sarah; and Maggie just wouldn't hear of it. He glanced around and noticed that Pete was standing just behind him. He looked up at him questioningly but realised that he had his eyes fixed on Phil.

Their eyes met and he knew that the other man was also troubled by the way that Phil looked at Sarah.

They all shared breakfast and then Maggie, Sarah and Phil went down into the work shop.

Sam was glad of the opportunity to talk to Pete, without any of the others overhearing.

They sat at the kitchen table talking quietly, but although they agreed that the boy could be trouble, there was little that they could do at the moment, since he wasn't actually being threatening, or even rude. There was nothing that they could point at and say 'there look – he's like that!'

"All we can do is keep an eye on them, and try and make sure she isn't alone with him..." Pete offered quietly.

"Could you talk to Maggie?"

"I'll try; but she's so sensitive about her cousin that if I try and push it she'll just close ranks. What about Sarah? Do you think she should be warned?"

Sam's laugh had an edge to it. "After what she's just been through ... would you?"

Pete shook his head sympathetically. "I guess not."

"So all we can do is to wait and hope he gets over it?" Sam sighed.

"Pretty much," Pete agreed.

They were still sitting there when Maggie came wandering in chatting on her mobile. She was just finishing her conversation when she joined them at the kitchen table.

"I left them half an hour ago to get some fresh coffee; and I got side tracked by your Mr Conrad." Maggie complained at Sam.

Sam was on his feet and heading for the door. "I need a word with Sarah. You make the coffee," he called over his shoulder.

He took the stairs three at a time and just managed to restrain himself at the last minute. Instead of bursting in there like a lunatic as he wanted to, he forced himself to slow down and appear casual. He pushed open the work shop door and entered.

Sarah and Phil were both leaning over a computer, they were talking animatedly about something he didn't understand but, there was nothing untoward in their attitude with each other.

They looked up at Sam questioningly as he approached them.

"Hi," he said cheerfully I was just wandering if you fancied anything in particular for lunch?" he asked her the first thing that came into his head.

Sarah smiled and walked over to him and taking him by the arm she led him from the workshop.

"I think you're wonderful," she told him. "The way that you're looking after me; but I don't think it's fair that you're cooking for all of us." She frowned. "I wish that I could cook. Something ... anything!" she held her hands out in defeat.

Sam took her in his arms and hugged her tight. "It's only for a couple of days," he smiled. "And I'm actually enjoying myself. It makes a real change from legal documents and hysterical business men."

Sarah laughed. "Well at least you won't be cooking for all of us tonight."

"Oh? Why not?"

She looked up at him her eyes bright and twinkling. "Don't forget our hot date tonight. I thought we'd have a take away or something quick. We don't want to waste our evening cooking now; do we?"

Sam looked doubtfully at her. "I didn't think you would want to ... not after what happened the other night?" he said quietly.

"Why not?" She frowned in confusion.

"Well I thought maybe you would at least want to wait a bit. Give yourself a chance to get over it."

Sarah looked him straight in the eyes. "I am over it Sam," she insisted with a quiet strength. "I will not let that man waste another minute of my life!"

He kissed her lightly on the lips and felt her tremble against him. "Are you sure?" he whispered.

She smiled a wicked little smile. "Oh yes Sam ... I'm sure."

It was just after lunch that Sam received a call from Mrs Brown his firm's receptionist.

"Mr Gibbs has been in touch," she was telling him. "He insisted on a meeting this afternoon, and only you will do."

Sam stood running his hand through his hair, the phone to his ear and an angry glitter in his eye.

Sarah stood in the kitchen doorway watching him

"Alright Mrs Brown," he finally said with a heavy sigh. "What time?" he glanced at his watch and then gave another sigh. "I'll be there." He closed his mobile and turned to find Sarah watching him.

"What is it?" she asked quietly.

"Mr Gibbs needs to meet with me. It's urgent by all accounts and can't wait until Monday."

"What time do you have to be back at the office?"

"Mrs Brown set the appointment for three o'clock but..."

"But you need to go back to your place and..." she gave him a little grin. "lawyer yourself up?"

He laughed briefly and caught her in his arms. "Do you mind?" he asked her softly.

She gave a happy little sigh and snuggled up close to him.

"Only because I'll miss you."

He laughed again. "We still have tonight." He paused to think about how to arrange things.

"Your meeting with Mr Gibbs could take a few hours, couldn't?" she asked quietly.

"Yes why?"

"Well then why don't I make my own way to your place? I'll try and be there for say ... six thirty?"

He pulled away from her and dug around in his pocket to bring out a bunch of keys.

"This is my spare door key," he told her unclipping one of the keys. "I'll have a word with Morris the caretaker and have your name registered." He handed her the key. "Give your name at reception and he'll let you in to the building. If I'm not back then you can let yourself into the flat with this key." He pulled her back into his arms and gave her a long tender kiss. "I'll see you tonight," he whispered softly.

"I can't wait." She reached up and pulled his head down to kiss him deeply.

By the time she let him go Sam was shaking.

"Wow!" was about all he could manage.

"Try not to be too late tonight!" she begged softly, before giving him a wicked little grin.

"You miss, are one handful of trouble," he growled, as his body gave a little jerk in response to that smile. "I seriously need to get serious right now; and all I want to do is sweep you up into my arms and take you off to bed, for anything but serious stuff."

"Later Sam; later." she told him in a firm almost strict tone.

"Is it madam whiplash that's going to visit me later then?" Sam asked with an evil leer, as her playfulness shot through his system like a dose of alcohol.

"Sam!" Sarah cried in outrage her hands to her flaming cheeks her eyes wide with shock.

He laughed and caught her to him again. "Don't start games you're not prepared to see through on!" he warned her softly before kissing her gently on the mouth and then pulling away again resolutely.

"I'll see you later." He headed for the door with a light casual wave of his hand, but Sarah wasn't fooled by his attempt at frivolity.

"I love you Sam!" Sarah called dreamily.

"Love you too babes."

The door swung too on him and he was gone.

The afternoon seemed to drag by for Sarah but, by four thirty they had achieved everything they had set out for the day; and over a last cup of coffee were discussing Friday's schedule.

"I'll do Mrs Asher's computer installation about lunch time tomorrow," Sarah was saying. "If Phil can help you out with the last of the site visits we had listed ... then you should be finished by lunch as well." She looked across at Phil who seemed a little disappointed at this.

"Yes that'll work out rather well..." Maggie was thinking aloud. "There are mostly bits and bobs, loose ends, and stuff for next week. Between the two of you there shouldn't be anything you can't handle." She looked across at Phil who had a pleased smile on his face. "You've been brilliant coming in like this and helping out."

Sarah agreed softly and reached out and touched his hand "We couldn't have managed without you."

"It's no problem. I've really enjoyed working with the two of you." He blushed as he spoke and his eyes slid away from Sarah's awkwardly.

"You get yourself home now Phil; and we'll see you in the morning." Maggie told him.

With a quiet goodbye, Phil grabbed his jacket and left the girls in the work shop.

"What have you got planned for tonight?" Sarah asked a little clumsily. She had been trying to have a word with Maggie all afternoon but hadn't liked to in front of Phil.

"Finishing off my packing." Maggie looked across at her. "Why?"

Sarah blushed uncomfortably. "I'm eating round at Sam's tonight..." she began.

"That's no problem. I'll order pizza or something." She paused and then, "I'll see you later?"

Sarah gave a pained look. "I wasn't planning on coming back tonight." She looked at her friend questioningly. "Was Pete still planning on staying tonight?"

"I assume so." Maggie shrugged. "He's not said anything about going back to his place."

"Where's he been all afternoon anyway?" Sarah asked realising she'd not seen Pete at all since lunch.

"Oh this and that I'd imagine. He didn't say what; just that he'd be back later." Maggie didn't seem too bothered; so Sarah decided it was none of her business.

They locked up the work shop and Sarah headed for the shower.

By five thirty she was ready for her date with Sam. She dug out her small backpack and packed a few things that she would need for the following morning.

"I'm not comfortable leaving you on your own," She fretted to Maggie.

Maggie gave her a sad little look. "You never would have said that a few days ago," she complained softly.

Sarah's head came up and her shoulders went back and a look of steel came into her eyes.

"You are absolutely right," She told her friend. She reached over and hugged Maggie. "Have a good evening with Pete. I'll see you tomorrow after lunch." And defiantly she added. "I'll make sure I lock the downstairs door as I go."

Maggie grinned mischievously. "You have a good time too with the dishy Mr Reynolds."

As Sarah finished locking the down stairs door, Pete pulled up in his car.

"I'm so glad you're back." Sarah told him the relief on her face causing him to frown.

"I said I would be, didn't I?" he queried softly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.