Succubus - Cover

Succubus

Copyright© 2011 by Confused_Mind

Chapter 2: Manifestation Two: The Passion of Desire

"Hey sleeeepyhead ... Hey sleepy..." an angel's whispered voice wafted into my awareness. "Wakey, wakey..." another voice sung melodically to my senses, "Hey! Get up, you lazy kid!" The last voice acting like a heavy dose of ice water on the warm tones of the previous two.

My eyes popped open to reveal two women leaning on either side my bed, Nene-san and Tama-san, and Doi-san standing behind Nene-san with a scowl on her face. I was still a bit fuzzy from sleep. It felt like I hadn't got a full night's sleep. I sat up in bed, flung the covers back and sat on the edge of the bed, swaying unsteadily. The women stood and backed away to give me room. "What are you all doing in my room?" I requested.

"Nice attitude!" Doi-san began to rant, "We come up to wake you so you won't be late for school, and you make demands and act like a jerk! Maybe next time we'll just ignore you and let you be late!" With that, she turned and stormed out the door in a snit. Tama-san and Nene-san watched her leave, then looked at each other and mutually shrugged, and, turning back to face me, "We are going to walk you to school today." stated Nene-san, with a cheerful Tama-san standing next to her, nodding with a big smile.

I stood and retrieved my housecoat from the hook on the closet door and started walking to the open door, I paused to examine it for any sign of last night's episode. I saw no indication that anything had been done to it. I bent over to examine it more closely and realized that I now had an audience. To my left and right were Nene-san and Tama-san looking at the door, me, each other, and then the door again. I stood quickly and paused. "I thought I saw some dirt." I said as a quick cover.

They looked at each other then me, "Riiiiight.", then followed me out when I left quickly.

I went down to the bathroom to do what needed to be done, and as I came to the door I found a small sign hanging from the door. Someone had placed a pin in the sliding door and hung a sign that said 'occupied'. I stepped to the side and waited. I had no idea when the occupant would be finished, so I sat cross legged on the floor next to the door and placed my towel, toothpaste, toothbrush and hair brush next to me by the door. I didn't have to wait long, and soon the door slid open and Juri-sensei stepped out around the corner. She stepped directly in my tube of toothpaste, which squirted me, my reaction caused me to fall over and land on my back on the floor while I scrubbed at my face to get the paste out of my eyes. I felt a heavy weight on my stomach that felt wet and warm and, "Heavy," I croaked, and the weight started to hurt. I cleared my face with the towel that had suddenly landed on my face and tried to push the heavy weight off my chest. I opened my eyes to find that the wet, warm heavy weight sitting on my chest was a slightly wet Juri-sensei, and the towel I was waving was not mine at all. Juri-sensei was not looking down and seemed to have a dazed look in her eyes.

"Juri-sensei!" Screamed Yui-san, as she came barreling down the hallway, "Are you OK? Are you injured!?" It was unfortunate that Juri-sensei had thought to bring her hair cream with her so she could do her hair in her room, as she had dropped the tube when she fell and it had skittered down the hallway right under the foot of Yui-san. Her foot hit the tube and she slid the last meter. Suddenly the slipperiness ended and she slammed into the stunned Juri-sensei, pushing her back so she now rested entirely on my hips, while she landed on my upper chest causing her short skirt to flop delicately over my head. "I ... I ... I'm s ... s ... so sorry!" she stammered as she steadied Juri-sensei.

All the rest of the group of women could be heard running down the hall from the kitchen, shouting in fright. They fussed around Juri-sensei and had no idea that I was here. "Excuse me." My muffled voice could be hard. "Could you please get off me? I can't breathe."

I heard a few questioning sounds made, then someone discovered my legs on the other side of Juri-sensei, and Yui-san suddenly realized she was sitting on someone, and jumped up to reveal me with a nude and dazed Juri-sensei seated on top. The other women jumped about screaming and pointing at me in this position, but I was more interested in the fact that Juri-sensei didn't look too healthy. She appeared to have a bump on the side of her head and didn't look like she was even aware of her surroundings. I grabbed the towel and flipped it around her quickly, then grabbed my towel and did the same again. Then I carefully lifted her off of me. I tried to help her to her feet, but it was obvious that her legs were not going to hold her. I lifted her into my arms and carried her like a baby, and headed off to the living room. "Call that doctor you know. She needs a doctor now!" I ordered, and pushing aside the few women that tried to block my way. I rushed through the kitchen followed by a group of upset women.

"Where are you going with her, you pervert!?" Shouted Ume-san.

"Leave her be, you horrible man!" shouted Doi-san.

The others were trying to get Juri-sensei from me, but I was faster than they were and finally got her to the biggest couch and laid her down on it. I pulled the blanket off the back of it, covered her and tucked her in tightly. "I said get the doctor! NOW!" I shouted to cut through all the noise. Everyone jumped back a few steps, and Chika-san almost fainted. Sata-san ran to the phone and put the call through. I ran to the kitchen and soaked one of the dish towels in cold water, then returned, placing it gently on the side of sensei's head that had the now even larger bump. I stayed kneeling by the sensei until the doctor arrived, and stepped back to let the doctor in closer to Juri-sensei. She gave me a look of interest, but only for a second. Then she was giving the women orders and things moved fast. I rode to the hospital in the back of the ambulance. I watched over the sensei to ensure that all was well. When we arrived, I followed into Emergency, but we all were held in the waiting room. The woman pacing and moving about nervously, while I sat still as a stone waiting for any news. It felt like forever before the doctor came to the waiting room. She smiled and nodded at the others. I moved quickly to her with a questioning look. "Has she sustained any critical damage?"

"She has a minor concussion, and should be watched closely over the next two or three days. If anything like stiff neck, severe headache, repeated vomiting, difficulty speaking, unusual sleepiness or convulsions appear, please get her to the hospital. I suspect that she is OK and all X-rays look normal, but it is just a precaution to observe her carefully over the next few days. I will drop by to check on her over the next day or two." She looked at me, "Kie-kun, you are a fast thinker and acted appropriately to the situation. I hope the others learn from your actions. Good work." The doctor looked at us as a group. "You can pick up Juri-sensei from her room, room 112. Let her sleep when she gets home today, but keep a close eye on her."

I bowed and moved down the hallway at a brusque walk, heading to the aforementioned room. Upon entering, I saw a nurse assist the sensei into a wheelchair, and stepped back as she pushed her out of the room. I tapped the nurse, who pulled her hand away from the chair and I took over pushing her to the entrance. We called for a taxi van, loaded everyone up and headed back to the house. Sensei was very quiet.

We got home and I carried a now sleeping sensei up to her room. The rest of the women followed quietly. I placed her on the futon, then, letting the others get her into her sleeping attire, I went down to the kitchen to gather together drinking water and a glass, along with some aspirin. I returned to sensei's room and knocked. The door was opened by Sata, and she stepped back as I entered with the tray. I set it down by her bed. I got a good look at her room. Traditional Japanese décor with Tanami floor mats, Tategu-Shoji Screens and some wall hangings. All this in soft soothing earth and summer colors. The entire room radiated relaxation and tradition. I placed a comfortable cushion next to the bed and kneeled next to the bed. I waited.

"Kie-kun, I'll watch over her." Yui-san said quietly. "I had a hand in her injury. It's only right that I should..."

"I will maintain watch until she wakes." I stated without looking away from Juri-sensei. "You may leave." I said it with emphases on 'leave'.

I heard someone start to say something but stopped. They all exited the room, leaving the door slid halfway open. I stared down at Juri-sensei and thought about what had happened to cause her to be here in bed. I thought about how I had carelessly placed myself and my belongings in such a fashion that she had sustained injury. I thought about the whole incident again and again. I became focused on what happened, and thought about what could have happened had things been worse. Time passed, and I remained watching sensei even after the women came, one by one, to try to take over from me. I remained sitting cross legged next to her, watching. It finally came about that I drifted off to sleep. I didn't even realize it had happened. I just suddenly noticed I was looking at myself sitting cross legged next to Juri-sensei from a distance. I wasn't totally convinced at first that I was asleep, until I observed the gradual appearance of a form. Something was manifesting itself next to my seated form. I watched it until its form was complete. The manifestation was me. There I was again, my sleeping body, my center of awareness outside my body, and some form or manifestation of myself that seemed to have a mind of its own. I was wondering what it was going to do at first, until it began to move. The manifestation or I, I knew it was a version of me, I just couldn't feel or control it consciously, leaned forward, gently placed my hands on the floor either side of sensei and looked down into her face. I lowered myself closer to her face and focused my eyes with much intensity. I moved carefully, stepping to the other side of her, and once again looked closely at her from that side. I noticed that my motions had made more impact on my surroundings than it had the last time, when my foot had brushed the blanket making it move a little further down. I reached out and moved the blanket back into place, then paused as I realized what I could do now. I reached out and touched Juri-sensei's nose. With lightning swiftness I pulled my hand back. It's like I was burned by the touch. I tentatively returned to the feather light exploratory touches on sensei's face. I gently stroked her face, brushing away a stray lock of black hair from her eyes. Her long black hair had a shine about it that showed great care. She had long black eyelashes with a gradual curl, and a narrow face with soft but pronounced cheekbones. A small nose with a tilted tip. Just to the left of her mouth was a small freckle that set off her full lips. Her petite ears didn't stick out very far, and had soft well formed lobes. She didn't have any earrings, so there were no holes or scars showing that she had ever had earrings. Her complexion was pale with a hint of rose color to it. She lay there asleep, looking much like that of a contented child. I moved around to the top of the bed next to her head, and gently moved the hair away from the area of the bump that was prominently visible on the left side of her head. The skin had not been broken, so there was no need for stitches. I placed the hand gently against the bump, causing Juri-sensei to stir in her sleep. Freezing, I waited to see if she would wake up, she didn't, so I continued. I covered the entire bump with my hand, cupping it like a precious treasure. I closed my eyes and looked like I was concentrating intensely. I detected some sort of aura around the hand on the head, but as it was still too bright in the room I couldn't be too sure. I looked at the face of my manifestation and I observed the look of strain. A great force was being expended as I did something, but I couldn't see what was being done. Finally the release and my manifestation began to fade. I watched until it was gone from my sight and then things began to darken. I was returning to a deeper sleep.

"Juri-sensei! You should not be moving around yet. The doctor said you should spend the day in bed!" exclaimed Sata-san.

Doi-san added, "How do you feel? I hope Kie-kun didn't bother you?"

I looked up at Doi-san, then stood and bowed at Juri-sensei, "I am glad you're feeling better. My apologies for what had happened, and I shall make sure that nothing like that will ever happen again. Now that I see you are fine, I will be packing and leaving this house. I feel I was right when I originally said that it was not a good idea that I live here. I'm sure there is another place around town that I can find a room at that does not include others."

There was a gasp from both Juri-sensei and Doi-san, who ran out of the room shouting for the others. Juri-sensei stood up from the futon she had been sitting on still, and moved towards me slowly. It almost seemed like she was afraid I would run away or something. "I don't think you have any reason to apologize, Kie-kun. What happened was nothing more than bad luck. Nothing permanent or terrible happened to anybody ... I think you may be overreacting." She continued moving towards me, which made me back away from her. "I think if you reconsider your decision you will see that it's not such a good idea. Where are you going to get the money to live? What if you can't find any place available? You have a perfectly fine place here where people not only want you to live, but you're legally requested to live." She was close enough to touch me and began to reach for me when I stepped back, turned and exited the room. She raised her voice, "I feel you're making a hasty decision without thinking things through, Kie-kun!"

I moved down the hallway to my room and, entering, went directly to the closet to get the suitcase there. I rapidly packed my possessions and had almost completed the job when the door slid open and the entire household entered. I ignored them as I continued gathering up the rest of my sparse belongings, and when I was finished I turned and finally faced them. "I will be leaving now. I am truly sorry for anything I might have done to harm you all. Good bye." I moved to leave, but they gathered in front of me blocking the way.

"We can't let you go, Kie-kun." said Juri-sensei.

"You're needed here, Kie-kun." said Sata-san.

"We can't let you go, Kie-kun." Tama-san said quietly.

"It's important you stay here, Kie-kun." Ume-san stated.

"What happened, it's not your fault." Yui-san said quietly.

"I think you need to sit down and listen to us, Kie-kun." said Juri-sensei

I was gently pushed back to the edge of the bed by Nene-san. My knees folding when the bed touched the back of them, making me sit. I tried to get up, but Nene-san, Doi-san and Chika-san were now standing too close in front of me to do that. I looked at them all one by one and settled back a bit. "OK, what good reason is there for me to remain here? I have consistently caused everyone trouble, and in one instance, physical damage. I do not wish to be troublesome anymore."

They all started to speak at once and stopped, then started again and stopped. They looked like they would do it again, until Juri-sensei stepped up to me and faced them. "One at a time, starting with youngest to oldest." She turned to Sata-san and nodded at her.

Sata-san walked over to stand in front of me, causing Nene-san, Doi-san and Chika-san to step away and find places to sit at in the room. Everyone else settled themselves down and waited for her to begin talking.

"When I first saw you, the same day you arrived at our school, I followed you all day. I couldn't keep my eyes off you and I don't know why. I feel almost compelled to watch you whenever you're in my sight." Sata-san was startled by the intake of breath by the others, and glanced at them with a mixed look of embarrassment and surprise. Every one of them nodded in agreement when she gave them a questioning look. "It looks like I'm not the only one that feels that way. I don't understand it and I can't describe it, but that is the way it is. I need to understand it, though, and to do that I... , well I guess all of us, need you to be here. We need to figure out what is going on."

I sat there for a moment after she finished talking, and looked at them all, one pleading face after another. "So you have all fallen in love with me for some strange reason."

There was a quick scramble as people rapidly made motions of denial to my remark, and Juri-sensei stood and moved quickly forward. "I can quite assuredly state that at this time there has been no reference made to do with love. We just have to find out why we, as individuals, have become drawn to you. There must be a reason, as there is nothing in common with all of us except that we all go to the same insti ... err, school." She walked over to me and, kneeling down, placed one hand on my shoulder and looked directly into my eyes. "It's so very important to all of us, including you, that we figure this out. It must be important or we would not be feeling this way." she finished with a pleading look.

I looked into her eyes and scanned the faces of the others in the room. They all looked so sad, yet hopeful at the same time. "I find this highly unlikely. The probability that you all have the same desire or feeling or drive or draw towards me is quite low ... I would say no and continue with my leaving, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I will stay for a week and no more..."

"A month!" shouted Nene-san before anyone else had a chance to say anything. They all looked like they were about to say something but stopped.

"OK, a month. Let me say, though, that I find it most likely that you are all just confused and will recognize this quickly." I added. I returned the packed articles, once again, to their former locations as everyone watched in silence, and left them sitting in my room. I went down to the main floor and headed to the washroom. I paused at the closet just before the bathroom door and opened it. I took out my bathroom stuff and entered the bathroom, flipping the sign before closing the door. I spent the next hour in the bathroom relaxing and trying to understand what was going on in the house. Why, first of all, was I even here? How did I get here, and where did I come from. I don't' remember anything from before standing in my first class. I don't understand why I am in an all girls school, and why I am staying at a house owned by sensei and inhabited by a group of women from that same girls school. Why did they so badly wish for me to be here, when it is obvious to me that they do not have any emotional attachment to me in any way? Most importantly of all, what was it about the dreams I was having that seemed so real, did they mean anything? I know sometimes dreams can have meaning sometimes, because there is a link to your subconscious. Sometimes that link will give you better understanding of yourself. Sometimes it can reveal things that your waking mind either cannot see or cannot cope with. It is even said that sometimes it can even reveal the future, but I personally believed that foretelling the future was a fool's hobby. The future does not exist.

I slowly moved to the other side of the Ofuro, found a comfortable seating spot and leaned against the edge. I was facing away from the door. I didn't see the door slide open a few centimeters and several sets of eyes peek around the corner. They stayed like that for a few minutes then slid the door closed again without any noise. The repair of the door had been done well.

I let my mind wander over the time spent here and, drifted from one thought to the next, letting my body relax. I didn't know when it happened, but I watched my perspective subtly change. No longer was I seeing things from just above the water, I was now looking at everything from a meter or so above it. I watched a manifestation of myself form in front of me. The water gradually being forced away as two legs and a lower torso formed within the water. The manifestation looked down at my sleeping form and then moved to the edge of the Ofuro and stepped out. My perception followed, and I watched myself move to the door and slide it open a few centimeters. I peeked out the gap and, seeing no one, opened the door all the way and exited the washroom closing the door behind me. I followed myself down the hallway. I walked with a flowing gait that spoke both of confidence and of stealth. I paused at the door to the kitchen and listened. My perception moved sideways through the wall, and I looked into the kitchen. Nobody there. The door slid open and I moved quietly into the kitchen and to its other door, to pause once again and listen. I made my perception move through the door into the living room and found that the women were all gathered there sitting, and it looked like they were talking about important things as they all looked quite serious. I watched the kitchen door slide open a notch and I looked through. I stood at the opening for a while, watching them talk, and then closed the door. I moved my perception back through the wall of the kitchen just in time to see me move down the hallway to the dining room. This was a narrow kitchen access hallway to the dining room that would let food be brought without having to go through the living room. This was also a way to get to the other side of the living room without passing directly through it. I followed myself down the hallway and into the dining room, a room with a long heavy oak table and 10 high back chairs of classical design. The walls were covered by Japanese silk prints and calligraphy prints. The floor had a classic European area rug. There hung an ornate chandelier directly above the center of the massive table. Off the side of the room was another door that was slightly open. I could tell that it led directly into the living room. My perception followed me as I walked quietly to the door to the living room and positioned myself so I could see where the women were seated. I noticed a gradual smile develop on my face, making it look much warmer. I watched myself step quietly and carefully into the living room, and expected at any moment that someone would notice me there. Strangely enough, not a single person took notice of the entry. I walked quickly to stand next to the chair that Sata-san was seated in. She had placed herself across the chair, letting her legs hang over one arm, while using the other arm as a back rest. The most heartwarming smile developed on my face and I reached out a hand. I gently laid the hand on the exposed ankle of Sata-san. She let out a quiet squeak and stiffened with a look of shock and surprise, and focused on the spot of her leg that I had touched. I ran my hand up as far as the leg of her shorts, and watched her face go from shock to someone who looked like they were having ice cubes run up her leg. I paused at the pant leg and left my hand there for a moment, then removed it. I looked at the others in the room, but they were too involved in their conversation to notice Sata-san's discomfort. I moved around to her back and kneeled down so that our heads were at the same level. I leaned really close to Sata-san so that my lips were almost brushing her ear, and gently blew across her ear. I could see the goose bumps flow across the exposed parts of her body like a gentle wave. Her eyes went wide, and then closed to a slit as the sensation finally sunk in. I continued to gently blow a line down the side of her neck until I reached the point where her top started. She was wearing a faded canary yellow tank top and khaki shorts. Her head sank backwards until it rested on the arm of the chair. I could see a warm look of affection on my face, as I leaned forward a bit more and blew gentle puffs down the tiny gap between the shirt and her chest, making the shirt jump slightly and causing her to gasp slightly at each puff. You could tell that she was excited by now, as she had a glazed look and a light sheen of perspiration covering her face. Her breath was beginning to come faster and deeper. I reached a hand out, and with just the barest touch of the tip of it I ran it from her forehead down her nose and along her lips and jaw line. I followed that line to her shoulder and down her arm. I followed the arm down to the hand, and stroked each finger on her hand and continued on from there down to the leg in one continuous line. I moved down her leg until I reached her foot. Her slipper had fallen off and lay on the floor. I moved my finger along the line of her foot, causing her to twitch a little. Running my finger to the tip of her toes, I gently insinuated my finger between each toe and stroked the skin there. She let out little gasps and squeaks that could be barely heard by anyone. I did all her toes on both feet, and stroked up the underside of her leg until it met the arm of the chair. She lifted her leg a bit and repositioned it so that I could continue on my journey. I finally reached the leg of her shorts and jumped that stretch of cloth to a small gap of skin between her top and the waistband of the shorts. This caused her to give a sharp intake of breath and then a sigh, as I ran my fingertip across her tummy to her belly button. Dipping my finger into her belly button, she looked like she had been plugged into a light socket. Her tummy went into spasms and her body jerked and knotted. I could see the cords of her neck standing out, and she let out little squeaks and gasps at an intensity that I found amazing. Her eyes opened wide and then rolled up into her head and she passed out. To anyone who had not seen it, they would have assumed she had fallen asleep. I knew better.

I moved back to Sata-san's head and brushed her lips with mine. I noticed a satisfying smile on her face. I moved to the next easy-chair by the big couch. In this fully extended easy-chair, Tama-san sat. She wore a simple pair of white pants and a tank top. Her feet were bare, as her shoes had been removed and lay on the floor under her. She had just finished saying something and turned her head fully to look at Sata-san. I bent over the girl at that moment with her neck fully exposed, and released a gentle cascade of warm air followed by a quick swipe with my tongue. If I hadn't been prepared, I would have had a full grown woman land on top of me. Her eyes shot wide open, she jumped, let out a squeal, and the easy-chair fell backwards dumping her in a pile behind it before returning to its original position. The rest of the woman in the room ran to her and helped her to her feet, brushing her off. They assisted her back into her seat and started asking her what happened. Before she could answer, I stepped up to her seat again, leaned over her and pressed my lips to hers. I gave her a long, lingering moist kiss. I could tell I even slid my tongue in. Her eyes grew big at first, and her arms flailed around then they stopped. It almost seemed as if she was frozen in place, then her hands slammed down on the arms of the chair and locked there. I could see her knuckles whiten, and the chair material give with the force of her grip. Her eyes slowly closed and she sank back into the chair and she sighed through her nose. As I continued to kiss her, I stroked the sides of her head and down the sides of her neck with feather light touches, slowly running my hands over her shoulders and down her arms. I returned back up the arms just as lightly. I released her from the kiss and placed gentle kisses on each of her eyelids and on the bridge of her nose. I kissed both corners of her mouth. I turned my attention to the small of her neck. I scattered kisses on her throat and lower neck, each kiss causing her to let out a slight gasp. Her breathing was starting to increase. She had closed her eyes and her face was flushed red with a shine of moisture. I leaned towards the nape of her neck and gently bit down on it, dragging my teeth along the skin. She let out a soft squeal then, so I moved to the other side and did the same thing. She let out a louder squeal. I moved my lips to her exposed belly button and kissed it, sending my tongue deep into it. She let out a high pitched shout, her body arched, and then she passed out.

As all this had been happening, the other women in the room were excitedly trying to figure out what was going on. There were looks of worry and looks of fear on most of their faces. It wasn't too long before they noticed that Sata-san had also been affected by my unseen ministrations. Sata-san lounged in her seat with a contented smile and a glazed look on her face. She looked a bit disheveled, but definitely happy.

Nene-san began to back away from the two girls with a strange look on her face. She edged towards the library which was across the hallway from the dining room and accessible by the living room. She ducked into the room and gently closed the door. I watched my manifestation move to stand behind a fussing and worried looking Chika-san. I stepped close to her as she bent down to look at the now semi-aware Sata-san, and placed just the fingertips of my hand on the exposed skin of her lower back. She attempted to straighten up in a hurry, but her legs collapsed beneath her. She fainted dead away, crumpling to the floor. I helped her to the floor gently and left her there. The other four women rushed over to her and examined her, making sure that she was OK. They looked at each other and then around at the other women in various states of consciousness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.