Ulternate Naval Story - Cover

Ulternate Naval Story

Copyright© 2011 by Apa Maximtrz

Chapter 1

0700hrs Tokyo Foreign Ministry June 24th, 1939

Aide Tahasi Mikurdo looks at the latest news about the new US President.

John Toranoga Age:58 Lineage: Japanese ancestors Last of the Toranoga Clan, Samurai Warrior, known to take any and all action if the needs of his nation are threatened. Request full Alliance of state.

Tahasi leaves his office and heads to the palace and meets with the emperor, and his staff.

Fighter Plant 54B outside of Tokyo. 1100hrs.

Vice Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto looks out at the production lines of the A6M1 Zero Naval Fighter. A Commander approaches and bows to Yamamoto. "Yes Commander what is it?" he asks. "Sir the emperor Request your Presence for a matter of the state." the Commander tells his superior. Yamamoto thinks and nods heading to his car for the trip to the Imperial Palace.

Imperial Palace Tokyo 1200hrs.

Vice Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto bows deeply to his emperor. "Admiral Yamamoto we have a opportunity to secure a strong Alliance with the United States. You will take the First Fleet to Wake Island where you will meet elements of the US navy there you will sail in company with them until you reach the panama Canal, than you will make your way to Washington DC. where you will Present this Sword to the American President." the Emperor holds out his left hand and a Old Sword is put in it. "This Sword belonged to the last Shogun it is of the presidents family line. return it and secure a full Alliance treaty. these are your orders Admiral DO not Fail." the emperor says and Yamamoto Bows Deeply again and backs out of the room. He turns and heads to his car. "Navy Ministry." he tells his driver.

San Francisco Naval Yards June 30th, 1939

Captain(Rear Admiral Selectee) Theodore Burfoot looked out at the assembled ships at the naval yard. "OK I see 18 Cruisers, and 32 destroyers, where are these new carriers I have heard so much about. Well here we go, let's see i need to find the Wichita. I look around and reach into my jacket pocket and look over my orders once again.


From: CINCPAC To: Captain Theodore Burfoot

You will assume command of CruRon 9, consisting of 8 Heavy Cruisers Lead by the Wichita (CA-45) You will set sail and meet up with elements of Vice Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto's Command at wake Island. You will attach your command to his and will escort them on whatever mission they have. You will return to Pearl Harbor no later than 25th Nov 1939 I have included 7 of the Northampton Class Cruisers, the Houston (CL/CA-30), and her sisters Augusta(CL/CA-31), New Orleans(CL/CA-32), Astoria(CL/CA-34), Indianapolis(CL/CA-35), and the Chester(CL/CA-27). also Destroyer Squadron 4 will provide escort. these Orders are subject to change as needed.

God speed

Admiral James O. Richardson CINCPAC


I walk down the line of ships and find my new girl. The USS Wichita CA-45, only Ship in her class with a Displacement of 10,000 long tons, a length of 185.42 m, beam of 18.82 m, and a draft of 6.05 m, she was a fast Cruiser 38 knots and had a big bite with her 9x8in guns, 8x5in guns, and 8x .50 cal guns, she could hold off ships bigger than her class or run down anything smaller. I reach the portside ramp and walk up the ramp a Bosun's mate saw me approach and had assembled a side party. I reached the top of the ramp the mate blows his whistle and I hear "Wichita Arriving." I salute the Flag and ensign, I salute the boat officer. "Captain Theodore Burfoot Requests permission to come aboard." I say, "Permission granted Captain." he replies, Captain Jones is in his cabin this way sir." he says and leads me on a twisting maze of corridors until we get to a door guarded by a marine Sargent. "Captain Burfoot to see the Captain Hawks." the officer tells the marine. "Eye Sir." the marine says as he salutes and opens the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.