Kits Adventures
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Apa Maximtrz

Hills North of Reno Nevada 31st october 1897

I Wake up and stretch my legs as I take in my Surroundings. "Looks like I need to move my den now." I say to myself. Oh sorry My name is Kit. and I would be called a Tiger Shifter, one who shifts in to a cheetah from a human Form. but I I have a deformity I have my Tiger fur when I am in human form. My parents and I moved from India to the West when I was born. they where killed when I was 8 years old. and I have been living on my own since then about 9 years. I walk to the creek and plunge in Scrubing my fur with the sand at the bottom. I pull my self out of the water and shake before grooming my fur. I think up a list that I needed to do today.

"Ok list of things to do. 1. Find new den 2. Get dinner. 3. Set new hunter traps. 4. Visit Parents grave.

That should do it for the day." I say to myself. I put on some sturdy shoes and walk towrds the tourist camp sites to scrounge or steal any clothing I may need. as i walk through the brush I pause as I hear a twig snap. I turn my ears to the sound and hear a human male cursing up a storm. I head towrods the source of the sound and spy a male in his 30's hanging by his left foot "Fuckin trappers, setting traps where people walk. Girl get over here." the man yells. I hear some small steps and a girl of about 13 moves into view.

"Sir what are you doing hanging that way?" she asks "None of your fuckin business girl just cut me down or I will really paddle your ass!" the man says. the girl looks frightened as she meekly moves over to the man and tries to find the lead rope to get the man down. I watch her move about searching, as she finds the rope I move north to watch them and for the man to fall on his head.

the man grumbled and slaped the girl as they made their way to their camp. I followed them and spied some clothes. I swip the clothes and make my way down to the city. "man are humans becoming more stupid or what. at least I will somewhat blend in I look at my reflection in the river. Gloves? Check, Coat? Check, face looks like a mask? Check, Bag of Animal Firs, Check. ok Reno here I come." I say outloud to myself. and run down the hill to the north of the town of Reno.

I sneak along the River moving towrds the center of town. I watch as horses are lead away and the Big Steam Trains rumble out of the station. I move slowly to the general store and rush-in. I look at the style of shirts, and pants that had come out. "Excuse me son." a mans voice says and i litterly jump a mile up and turn around and see a old man looking at me funny. "yes sir." I say willing my fur to go down as it has become uncomftortable. "You from around these parts?" he asks me. "Yes sir, I am from out of town up in the mountains." I say. I open my bag and hand the man my firs. "hmmm nice, very good, you have a way with fir." he says (you don't know how right you are sir.) "How much for the firs?" I ask. "Hmm judging by how they are and the demand is I say 30 silver dollers for each of the cougers, If you can get me a Bear Skin I will pay you 3 Double Eagles." the man says. "Deal. I will need some supplies here is the list." I say as i hand over the list I had made the night before. "You hear anyone come through with a girl about 13 years old?" I ask. "yes a man that put himself off as a great animal trapper was through here 3 days ago, the girl looked like she had seen better days." the old man said as he finishes my order. "ok 39 Silver dollers minus 5 dollers leaves you with 25 dollers. Have a great day son." the old man says as I scoop the money into my special made pouch on the inside of my pants.

I left the sack over my shoulder and walk out the door. I stop by the gun smith and find a Starr Double Action .44/40 revolver. I ask the smith what he wanted for it. he said eather 15 silver dollers or a Bear Skin. I hand the man all of my money and buy that great gun and 2000 rounds of ammo for it's extra cylinders.

I get the gun and Reshift the sack and Run out of town I use my tiger stamina to keep running. I get back to my camp 4 hrs. later I had taken a long way around in case some followed me from town.

I make a shoulder holster from the leftover skins I had than go up to the top of the mountain and find a gourge and I start shooting I spend 400 rounds of ammo before I am satified whith the speed I could shoot from the crossdraw. I would still use my CLaws and strength if i needed to. I hear the hunter from before. So he thinks he is a great hunter ehh." I say evily. I remove all my clothes and shift form. I let my 800 pound tiger out and I start the hunt. I move sighlently through the woods and I find the hunter. I Start laying a false trail down running this way and that. I also take the time to look at the girl. SHe was Developing from her smell. As she had what looked like small b-cups but her Womanly smell was that of a Older woman. I decided that I just had to have her. as she was young enough to unserstand me and not be afraid of me. I crouch down and listen into their conversation.

"Girl You are My Slave, I will use you than I will sell you to a Mexican whoreHouse girl, tomorrow that Tresure of yours is mine. the man says evily. the Girl get's even more afraid of this man. I slink back and make my way back to camp thinking of ways to prolong that man's death. I had planned for him. I come up with a great way as I slowly sufficate him bring him back than disembowl him after letting him see me as a beast. I could still extend my claws in my human form I learned 2 years ago. I make plans and goto sleep dreaming about the punishment for the man and my reward from the girl. She would be my first.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.