Is It Really You... Mother? - Cover

Is It Really You... Mother?

Copyright© 2011 by fermpera

Chapter 3: Together again ... Until death part us.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Together again ... Until death part us. - A young wife, mother of two with lesbian tendencies is throw out home by her husband. Years later she falls in love with a young girl, and after a time of torrid sex and loving she discovers her love is her estranged daugther.Drama with happy ending,

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Bella knew now, with the passage of time, several weeks later, more than a month and with lack of news from Sandy, that the moment elected had not been the best to confess her sexual pulsing, or the deep cravings she had; surely she had frightened her, and perhaps that was one of the principal reasons that had tipped the scales for her to return to the East and her former life. Those dark feelings that had now surfaced in her mind had rooted and were the psychological consequence of the anal abuse her former teacher, Marie, had exercised over her when she was very young and innocent girl, only nineteen years old; plus, it has also to be of account all the memories hidden deep within her soul of the abuse she had suffered at the hands of so many butch dyke lesbians, she being so femme, in that fateful year of her almost total breakdown, degradation and the destruction of her personality, from which she had gotten away with so much sacrifice. In Bella's mind Sandy had forgotten her.

That was not so in Sandy' mind, she hadn't forgotten Bella at all, on the contrary every day, every new experience made her long for Bella, her presence, her love, her company, the way she talked to her, like equals, the long silences holding hands and looking with love in each other eyes. She remembered Bella's soul confession in confidence, how had she confided in her, in her understanding, in her maturity. And she? Was she mature enough to understand? Not that day. Perhaps now she would be able.

Back in College Sandy had experienced her first amorous liaison with a man, a Senior, the young man had been very pushing until she gave him her yes; she was determined to have intercourse and get to know what sex with a man was like, but to her, his loving was disappointing, a disaster, he was inexperienced, rough, and had mauled her body believing he was making love, after a few minutes of this hard preliminaries he had penetrated her, she wasn't even wet, less than less lubricated, his penis had entered her vagina as an ice-breaker ship in the artic, breaking everything. The aftermath was callous; he took out his penis, said it had been wonderful, and got dressed and left. After a time, thinking it had been her fault, she accepted a second session of, they called it, lovemaking, with another student that resulted in an outcome as disastrous as with her first. If that was simile to marriage bliss, she was out. Bella was incomparable.

So at the end of the term Sandy decided go back to California and Bella, she was going to start and make work a new life with her love, she went to the rectory and asked for her grades to be legalized and asked for a transfer to the California University in San Francisco. It was the fifteen of december and she let her dorm, cleaned everything, and put in storage to dispose later, whatever thing she wasn't carrying to her new life. She wanted to be in San Francisco by Christmas day.

Bella was depressed that december twenty three, a new Christmas to be alone again; not a call, not a Christmas card from Sandy, it seemed a space black hole had swallowed her. It was late in the evening, twilight low, blue and purple twilight, and she was returning

¿home? No, not home, she was going to her house from her law firm where everyone was happy, was drinking and toasting and singing Carols. The sky was darkening fast as Bella drove into the driveway and she saw a shadow with what seemed like a valise and a couple of bags near the gates of her house. She stopped the car and got down to open the gates when the shadow moved and she saw it was...

"Sandy", Bella's cry of happiness resounded in the darkness of the night.

It was very late in the night when, after having dined and tried to out do the other telling what had happened in their lives the last months, they looked each other not knowing how to proceed.

"Well love, time to be in bed, you must be tired after your trip, we'll talk tomorrow and discuss the future" Said Bella, with care.

"Yes, let's go to bed, where do I sleep, with you, don't I? "Asked Sandy tentatively...

Bella's heart skipped a beat.

"Do you want to?"

"Of course I want to sleep with you, why wouldn't I, don't you want me sleeping with you?" asked a concerned Sandy

"Yes my love, of course I do, with all my heart"

And so, they went to Bella's bedroom, both a little nervous wondering if they might feel a little awkward being naked in front of each other again, but after a few minutes those fears had been put to rest. On the contrary, they undressed the other and walked back to bed together smiling with the assurance of a woman and woman who enjoyed being together this way, like Eve and Eve; something Bella never felt with anyone else; it all felt so very sexy.

Once laying on the bed they started fondling, caressing and kissing, then Bella straddled Sandy waist and began touching her breasts and twisting and tweaking her nipples, keeping her outstretched arms down with her knees and not letting her move them. So

retained she couldn't touch Bella's body.

"I have had a fantasy for a long time, and I think this is just the moment, as you are tired let me do all the work, I want to trib you"

"Trib me?" asked a surprised Sandy. "What is that?"

"Don't be afraid my love, I'll never, ever, do anything harmful to you"

"I know, and I want to tell you I trust you with totality, with all my trust"

Bella was imagining herself tenderly positioning so that she was on top, looking down at her love, being in charge again, after so long, of pleasing that pretty face, and happy she was sure feeling her love. And my breasts, thought Bella, Sandy kissing them, sucking them. I'm so happy she loves my tits, so happy I have these tits for her to make love to.

"Well two women may trib in several ways, but today I will rub our legs and our pussies against each other until we cum, tribbing lets you do it all, is the best. Mouth to mouth, breasts on breasts, nipples rubbing nipples, pussy scissoring on pussy. That's why it's so very good" explained Bella.

Saying that, she began to slither down Sandy's body, freeing her arms and exposing her young beautiful body, her firm, tanned, beautiful tits, her great ass and long legs, her bald pussy, everything. She looked at her and saw the girl lying there, for her to execute the tribbing as she had told her, Bella stood up, letting her large, soft, mature milky tits, drop slightly toward the girl's breasts and rubbing the tips of their nipples together.

Bella spread Sandy's legs and leaned her body completely over her, their bodies touching and their pussies pressing on each other. They were in the missionary position, Sandy had her legs spread wide apart while trying to receive Bella who had slipped in between her lover's thighs straddling her, Bella had kept her legs together as her pubic bone is sufficiently pronounced and could provide more effective contact between both sex areas and maximize penetration.

She started moving slowly up and down so that their pussies and especially their clits would rub on each other. She then simulated the fucking movement just like if she were a man, except that she was using her pussy to press onto her now pupil's pussy. Today she was the teacher.

"You see my love, It is maddening me, I want to do everything to you, all at once, kiss your beautiful mouth, your face, and neck, suck your breasts, worship them over and over; and your pussy, oh my God, your pussy. This is why tribbing is unique; because it neglects nothing, and tribbing lets you pleasure everything at once"

"That feels sooo ... good ... love when you rub your body with mine" said a gasping Sandy

"You ... just ... wait ... till I penetrate you" panted Bella

"How ... I mean ... what with, you going to penetrate me? Puffed an excited Sandy

With that Bella started to push herself up from Sandy's body kneeling above her, and then proceeded to open with her fingers the lips of Sandy's vagina, with her labia widely opened Bella's vulva would more easily slip inside hers; when she had them open, she began slowly leaning forward trying that her closed vagina entered and stayed inside Sandy's vagina. When Bella's vulva had slipped inside Sandy's pussy, the young woman could feel herself the wetness friction of her lover's vulva pressing down into her pussy, inside her.

Sandy's legs went up to wrap them around her lover's back, bending her knees to provide a better angle of attack and maximize pussy to pussy contact; then they began a slow rhythmic humping so their sticky juices came out and coated their vulvas and surrounding inner thighs.

Sandy held firmly to Bella's hips with her calves and yanked her forward and back in a frenzied movement so that her pussy never broke contact with Bella's, simply sliding fore and aft along its length. This motion, along with her legs being so spread, did cause Sandy's labia to open like a flower, allowing Bella's vulva to work its way inside of hers. The arousal of both women increased exponentially; Bella's engorged clit did actually penetrate Sandy's lips. At the top of each stroke her clit was nuzzled between the bottom edge of Sandy slit, then as her hips slid back, Bella's clit did slide along between Sandy's labia until her clit came mashing into the other's.

Just then in unison they cried out, "I love you so much."

And then they came.

"Oh yes, oh, ohhhh, ohhhhhhh, I'm Cumminnngggg. Please Bella, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me more, more, more oh please much more" A whimpering Sandy asked for.

Bella kissed her while she gasped for breath. But not for long just enough for her to calm down, because the most incredible sexual being soon resumes her mission, the ultimate fuck, one woman fucking another, in the missionary position, with their legs scissoring each others in a way that lets the pussies merge. One pussy fucking the other as many times as they like. There's nothing like it, there is nothing shrinking inside...

After a while they changed positions, Bella crossing her legs with Sandy's, thus being able to touch their pussies much better. She held her left foot in the air, and she started to move her body just like she was riding. She gradually increased her movements and the effort made both of them to moan. Their pussies were rubbing faster and faster, harder and harder with each movement; taking more effort from Bella and making them moan and breathe heavily. Sandy was enjoying it very much and was putting all her efforts into the tribbing. Bella wanted to cum again, and she wanted to cum onto Sandy's pussy. The girl was being ridded like crazy and soon they would cumm. It was the –teacher- that cummed first, for the second time in that night, and only a few seconds later, Sandy exploded in a powerful orgasm. Cumming together with her -teacher- was always a dream, and it proved to be so good that ended with such a powerful orgasms.

They cried out again "I love you so much."

Bella collapsed into Sandy's arms and they spent the next couple of minutes restoring their breaths. It was the-teacher- that eventually broke the silence saying,

"Oh my dear, this was wonderful. Something that I never imaged I would do again"

"Yes, I never enjoyed fucking so much. You are so wonderful." Sandy said while resting her head on Bella's chest.

As an after thought Bella asked herself "isn't it a little frustrating being on top in the missionary position, fucking your love, but not having a cock?"

With that they slipped into their dreams


The next morning when Sandy awoke found she was alone in bed, stretching, got up, went to the toilet, peed like a mare, brushed her teeth and washed her face to remove the last vestiges of sleep, then, naked, walked to the kitchen in search for Bella and breakfast. In the kitchen there was no one but she found a note on the refrigerator where Bella said that she had gone to the mall to buy everything needed for Christmas Eve dinner, because having thought she'd be alone had not bought anything, this night was going to be a night of love and hope for the both of them.

Sandy was radiant with happiness. This Christmas would be different from those of the last fifteen years; she was going to be with her love and it was going to be the beginning of a life of happiness. It was like a fairy tale. After breakfast she went into the bedroom to fix her clothes and other personal effects in the dresser. She put her suitcase on the bed and after opening it started to pull out her stuff. One of the first objects to take out of the suitcase was an old photo of eight by ten framed in cast silver and showing a beautiful young blonde woman (her mother), and two small children (she and her little brother Jonathan).

"Good morning Mom" she whispered before kissing her framed, faded eight by-ten colour photo on the lips, just like she did every morning upon awakening since she was four years old.

She sure was beautiful, although the photo was already discolored by the handling and the passage of the years, with a pretty face framed by shoulder-length white blonde hair and those amazing green eyes. Sandy still hated her father for the pain he caused her and the whole family.

She loved that photograph more than anything else she owned, even more than her laptop computer or her video gaming system. She loved her more than her own life. After kissing the photograph again she placed it on the nightstand on her side of the king sized bed. Bella had never seen this picture, because when they had made love before Sandy returned to college, it had always been in Sandy's condo.

That morning Bella was happy, very happy, Sandy was with her again and she would take care now it would be forever, she wanted Sandy in her life for eternity. She made Christmas shopping as soon as possible fighting the crowds of people who were making last minute shopping, she tried not to forget anything, bought gifts for her love and when she had purchased everything necessary took her car and returned home...

"Sandy, love, I'm home, where are you, will you help with the bags, please?"

"In here Bella, in the bedroom, I'll be right down, let me put something on first"

At Sandy's words Bella's pussy started tingling and getting wet imagining Sandy body naked. Sandy put on a T-shirt and panties and went down.

"Hello Bell, where are the bags and where do you want them?"

"Hummm yummy" said an ogling Bella.

After a kiss they put things away and went to the bedroom so Bella could change the street clothes for something more comfortable. Bella took off her clothes and when she was down to bra and panties took Sandy's T-shirt off and she led her to the bed and shoved the open suitcase out of the way. She drew her onto to the sheets and kissed her again, massaging her prodigious breasts as she moaned into her mouth. Her nipples were full and rigid, and Bella loved the sound of her, whimpering when she tweezed them.

Then, in a second, Bella's world and happiness went crashing down, it was the instant she lifted her head from Sandy 's mouth to take a breath and her eyes saw the picture on the bedside table and her body stiffened, her excitement and passion disappeared suddenly, and a strange moan of pain escaped her lips as she abruptly broke off from the arms of Sandy to get off the bed in a jump and wide-eyed, and as she covered her mouth with her hands looked at the picture with horror, as one who sees a ghost emerge from the darkness of the past.

"Please, baby ... don't" she whimpered, shaking her head, her eyes brimming with tears and weeping with profound grief as Sandy tried to pull her on the bed.

" ... we can't now, we ... can't, oh my god, oh my god, no, no please no, no, please no, it can't be truth".

Sandy did not know what was happening and looked at Bella without understanding but with evident concern. What was going on?

"Bella, please, tell me what's going on, what happens to you, please dear, talk to me"

With great effort, and with a lot of anguish in her voice Bella: asked Sandy

"Who are these people in the photo on your bedside table?"

"Oh, the blonde woman is my mom and the others are my little brother and myself." said a relieved Sandy that had believed there had been a serious problem.

In a voice almost inaudible and to the disbelief of Sandy who could not believe what she was hearing:

"That woman in the photo is me, and if you're the girl, then I am your mother and you are my daughter" said Bella

Bella was totally shocked, she looked at the picture and her tears fell down her cheeks incessantly. She had found her daughter after so many years and it caused her a great joy, but in turn she had lost something that, at that moment, was crucial in her life, she was losing love again, in this case her great love. She was enamored, in love with her daughter, how could that be?

"You my mother, how could that be? She left us and went away a long time ago" Sandy was astonished.

"No, no, that's not truth, I ... I ... I didn't leave you, I was, I mean, I could not..." stuttered a broken Bella.

It was at this time of crisis that could have been definitive in the life of both women, that Sandy's maturity, so praised by her mother (Bella), took over, she seized the bull by the horns to confront it, took Bella by the shoulders shaking her gently to get her out of the morass in which she was, and cried:

"Well, Bella stop it, damm it, stop it I say, right now nothing has changed, today is mid morning in Christmas day, we are going to celebrate, but first lets talk and try to straighten out this story, ok, Bella, ok?

Bella seemed to wake up slowly as if from a bad dream, dried her tears, eyes still red, took Sandy hands, sat with her on the edge of the bed and began to tell her story, perhaps for the first time in so many years. It was catharsis, it was confession, it was downloading her soul, the terrors and pains of a life of suffering, physical, but most of all sicological.

"You see my love I was just nineteen years old ... inexperienced ... unsure of my sexual orientation ... went to college ... from a very repressive family ... met a woman ... loved her ... then they forced me to marry ... had two children I loved them very much ... then your father found out about my lover ... she betrayed me ... your father made me sign the divorce papers ... then he cast me from my home ... I was destroyed ... became a drunkard ... was badly abused, sexually and otherwise, by hard type lesbians ... then went into detox ... and,.after ... San Francisco to try to start a new life"

Now it was Sandy who was crying silently hearing her mother, and her love for her went soaring up to the sky. She could have never imagined her long lost mother sufferings. But now it was time for healing, from now on she would never abandon her; she have now a double motive for living with her, she was her mother but also her lover and she wasn't going to renounce to any. She took Bella in her arms and hugged her.

"Nothing has changed mother, you are Bella, the woman I'm in love with, not that blonde woman in the picture, and I'm Sandy, the girl you love, because you DO love me don't you? I'm not that little girl in the picture, so you see, nothing has really changed. I love the people in the picture, but they are the past, something that could have been but was not, the now will be the future and only depends on us"

"But..." Bella tried

"No buts my love, lets prepare our Christmas dinner and in the meantime will talk about our joint future"

And so they did.


Christmas dinner was a success, good food, well prepared; in the kitchen Bella and Sandy handled things as two friends would do, as if they had known each all of theirs lives, Sandy was gradually smoothing Bella's resistance, was making her to accept that their relationship had not changed and everything was going to be fine. Bella touched the theme of incest and its unlawfulness, to Sandy that was an unimportant issue in any way, she was not morally conditioned; no one in San Francisco knew them as being blood related, she was going to change her name legally, and then they would be two women in love living together. Period. Out of the two of them, who would know? Nobody. Nothing really had changed, and if there had been changes they had been for the best, now in addition to being lovers, they were bonding as mother and daughter as well, and had been very happy together.

Bella wasn't convinced, wanted to be convinced, but wasn't, yet, her lawyers rational mind was opposed to such a relationship, but Sandy's reasoning was very convincing, and was eroding little by little her resistance, ultimately, they were consenting adults, so nobody had the right to tell them what to do in the privacy of their home.

After dinning and while they waited for Christmas Eve, Bella opened a bottle of champagne and slowly mother and daughter started getting mellow fuzz. Sandy turned on the radio on a F.M station with soft romantic music and asked Bella to dance; Bella was surprised by her daring daughter and didn't know what to do. Sandy took her hand, pulled her up from the divan

Bella looked up at the mistletoe, hanging there innocently from the ceiling fan, the red berries, deadly poisonous if eaten, glowed softly with the reflected firelight, and then she thought, Why not?

Bella said slowly "daughters aren't supposed to want to fuck their mothers, Sandy"

They started moving to the soft music rhythm, they both took sips from their flutes. Sandy moved closer, close enough that Bella could smell the sweet perfume she was wearing.

"Mommy?" she whispered.

"Yes, honey?" Bella tried to swallow the champagne but her throat was so tight she thought she would choke instead.

Sandy reached out and caressed her shoulder; her hand then moved up and lingered on her mother's neck.

"Don't you want me?" Sandy asked, staring down at her mother with her large blue eyes.

Bella looked up at her daughter, her mind screaming not to do what she was thinking of doing. Instead, she felt her arms reaching out and encircling Sandy's slender waist. Bella pulled her daughter towards her and nestled her face between her breasts.

"Oh yes, oh yes, baby. I want you. I want you so much."

And with that, feeling her head whirling by the dancing and the champagne she seated again. Sandy smiled at her, and then moved around the divan to ease herself into her mother's lap. Slipping her arms around Bella's neck, Sandy leaned down and gently captured her mother's mouth with her own. Bella groaned, sliding her arms around her daughter's warm back. Their lips pressed urgently against each other, and Sandy felt her mother's long agile tongue pushing into her mouth, sending her tongue deep into her daughter's mouth, they sharing the wet heat of their forbidden kiss.

They broke the kiss gasping for air. Bella looked up at the girl's face and at her swollen lips. The desire smouldered in her beautiful sparkling eyes. At that moment, the lawyer woman willingly gave herself up to whatever repercussions she would have to suffer for what they were about to do; she was going to make love to her beautiful girl and she didn't care anymore that she was her parent. She wanted her with every fibre of her being. Bella lowered her head in-between Sandy's breast and moved her hands down her daughter's waist and onto her taut buttocks, rubbing them slowly. Sandy fisted her hands in Bella's hair; her eyes blissfully closed as her mother slowly rubbed her face between her breasts and gently explored the pinkish peaks of her young mounds, her mouth sliding wetly over the nipples. They hardened quickly under the attention, and Bella revelled in how firm they were. She drew one of Sandy's pink tips into her mouth, sucking it hard as she rubbed it against the roof of her mouth.

With a little push Sandy unfastened her nipples from her mothers avaricious mouth and

at the same time moved her lips against her mother's neck, her breath warm and heavy. Bella closed her eyes, trying to will herself not to desire her own daughter. To no avail...

"You taste so good mother, today better than ever" the girl whispered, her voice throbbing with passion.

"Can't stop ... and, I don't want to, you're so beautiful, Mom. So beautiful."

Bella couldn't swallow as she felt Sandy's kisses moving along her collarbone, over her shoulder and down her chest; her mind almost screaming to push her off; she knew she should push her away ... but she didn't. She couldn't.

Instead, she slowly closed her eyes as the girl rubbed her lips over her hardened nipples. Bella sighed as the girl pulled the nubs into her mouth and went from one aching tip to the other, gently licking and kissing them.

"What else do you want me to do you, Mommy?" Sandy cooed. "I know you have something in mind."

"Oh Sand, honey, we should stop here..."

Sandy put one of her slender fingers against her mother's lips.

"Please mom, I want you to tell me. I want this so badly..."

Bella looked into her daughter's glittering blue eyes and struggled to catch her breath.

"Please? Please do whatever you want to me.".

"I want to make you feel good. That's all I want, Mommy. I just want to make you feel good."

"You do, honey. You've made me feel SO good. But we've got to stop this before ... before we go too far"

"But mom, we have been going as far as possible, it doesn't matter we didn't know at the time we were family, we went as far as we could. Now, a question: don't you love me anymore? Don't you love your little girl anymore" Sandy whimpered.""

Bella stared at her daughter, surprised at her wantonness, full of truth words, "Of course I love you, sweetheart. But this..." and she looked down at the girl's scantily dressed sweat-glistened body "This is so wrong for a mother and daughter..."

Sandy tilted her head. "Don't you want to do something else to me?" she asked, her voice suddenly low and sultry...

"Yes baby, I do ... but..."Bella was rapidly losing her capacity for coherent words

Sandy reached out and moved her mother's face to hers. She looked at her mother and noticed her face was twisted with a cross between anticipation and guilt.

"I love you, Mom."

Bella cupped the girl's face, lovingly stroking her cheek. "And I love you too, so much. But we can't --"

Sandy was becoming a little impatient with her mothers continuous back pedalling.

"I know, I know we shouldn't be doing this. I KNOW it's wrong. But I can't help it. It's what I want, what we want. That first time ... when you thought I was only a waitress ... It was like, it was... , oh shit, I had never feel anything like that"

"But you didn't know at the time we were mother daughter"

Sandy looked down and lowered her head, cheeks hot "I know. But I think I wanted to explore it, I was inexperienced ... It feels so good being with you, and ... I just feel safe with you. I know you won't hurt me."

"Of course I wouldn't hurt you, Baby. But we can't do this anymore. We can't. This has to stop."

Sandy sighed, with a silent "Oh my god, not that again" Then eased herself up behind her mother, her smooth taut thighs rubbing against the older woman's buttocks. She slides her arms around the woman's neck. Bella's defences against her daughter's persistent attack were tumbling down, the champagne, the mistletoe, the subtle caresses, but overall her own desire for her daughter, raw, crude desire.

"You're right mom. You're right. But please ... keep making love to me. Do what you want to do ... do what you've been thinking ... what you've been desiring. What you need to do to the ... right gal when she comes along"

Then, licking her own dry lips, the girl wriggled her hips lasciviously against her mother behind. "You know, I've never been fucked in the butt." She said mischievously.

Bella's eyes widened. "¡¡¡¡ SANDY¡¡¡¡"

The girl pressed her young breasts against her mother's back. "I know, I know. But you know, before returning East to college, I loved you, but was unsure of my own sexuality, so, I let two students to fuck me, one broke my virginity, was brutal and disgusting and left me aching all over without giving me any pleasure, the second was no better than the first, only that as I had no cherry it was not as painful, but neither gave me pleasure. Only you have made me go to heaven. Now, I am not sure if I'm a lesbian or not, but I'm sure I love you and want to make love with you, anytime, anyway you want me."

Bella was speechless, so Sandy followed

"And I want to know what it feels like to have someone inside of me there, and I want it to be you ... because I know you want it, you crave it and you won't hurt me."

Bella laid in stunned silence for a moment. Sandy waiting patiently, her heart beating hard, she knew her mother was right. This was incest, she knew they had to stop but she couldn't let this go ... not yet, not forever. She wanted her mother to make her come again, again, and again she wanted her mother to let go of whatever was haunting her. She wanted to feel her mother make love to her in all the exciting ways that had been probably denied her. Then she moaned softly, getting wet just thinking about it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.