Is It Really You... Mother?
Chapter 1: Broken lives

Copyright© 2011 by fermpera

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Broken lives - A young wife, mother of two with lesbian tendencies is throw out home by her husband. Years later she falls in love with a young girl, and after a time of torrid sex and loving she discovers her love is her estranged daugther.Drama with happy ending,

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

To that day, the Sanderson, Annabelle, née Van Cruiff aged 26, and her husband William, 31, both from very affluent families, not to say very rich families, parents of Elisa and Jonathan had been a kind of high-school sweethearts first, and when the time came and their parents thought they were ripe, both clans pushed them hard toward marriage. Both were lawyers, William working in the family business and Annabelle, normally called by everybody Anna, just out of Law College.

It was impossible that such a marriage could ever be happy or endure, because Annabelle in a very important aspect of her individuality didn't know what she or her sexual identity was. Since the first moment of the awakening of her sexuality Annabelle had been drawn, was attracted, in a way she didn't understand, to her own gender. Unlike what used to happen to the rest of her classmates and friends she felt an instinctive rejection of all manifestations of intimacy made by the boys, on the contrary, from her earliest years she had been attracted to her same sex, at first unconsciously, and later with horror and fear of what might happen if her family and friends should ever learn of her sensual and later sexual inclinations. She felt so different, how could she explain to her rigid catholic family about the crushes she'd get on her women teachers, and how girl's bodies really turned her on, in ways that boys simply didn't and left her cold. She couldn't imagine having sex with any one of them. So, with no knowledge or experience with men at all, she went to the hymeneal bed. It was, to her psyche a disastrous nightmare.

She was a very beautiful girl, with classic greek features, long blonde hair and a body to die for. In her early twenties she was 5 " 6 in height, 110 pounds and carried her clothes like a top fashion model with measurements of 30—22—32 inches; her almost nubile body was flawless. She had budding apple sized breasts which were topped with pointy pink nipples, to her continuous shame and chagrin they were unusually puffy and stood out. So, it was almost a "must" that everybody, boys and girls alike, were fond of her, most boys and some of the girls lusted after her, and nobody could blame William for falling in love with her.


When Anna was nineteen years old and just beginning life as a law student at Uni, giving her first steps as an independent adult person, she met the woman who would change her life, Marie D'Aflecourt. She was french, of medium age, around forty-five, a very beautiful professor who being very femme and dressing in accordance, however had a little male mannerism, which was not mannish at all. Since the first day she took Anna under her wing, academically and in other ways, she had encouraged Anna at every turn and had helped her get an appointment as a student-teacher. It was no surprise that they'd become quite close despite the difference in their ages; as the relationship blossomed it went from teacher-alumni, to casual friends; from casual friends to intimate friends, and the next step made them lovers. For Anna becoming lovers with Marie was discovering a whole new world, for the first time in her life, caresses, kisses, and body fondling had a new meaning.

Marie was a very experienced and consummate lover, she knew that the inexperienced Anna would be like tender putty in her hands if only she played her cards right. So she was very careful in all her manifestations of empathy and friendship toward Annabelle before colleagues and students as well. Her attitude in public was always exquisitely professional. At first she took a respectful interest in Anna studies, and little by little the young woman started confiding in her professor and friend her personal troubles. It was like if a ray of light had opened the tenebrous darkness of the night. Marie learned of her pupil's confusion in regard of her sexual tendencies and identity, her discomfort at being in intimate bodily contact with boys or young men and her preferences to be with girls and women.

One day, they'd both sat down at the table in Marie's den and went down to study. A couple of hours later as they had covered a big part and Annabelle seemed to be back on the right track they had taken a short break for tea in between poring over the books again with Marie, and the conversation had turned from books to more mundane things when Marie skilfully turned it to sex, their preferences and experiences. At first Annabelle was upset about the personal confidences, then little by little the conversation got more fluid and hot, the words and sentences more explicit and raw, then their excited minds got the better of them and they started slowly having sex in the den's couch seat. Neither had ever told how much they loved the other. Anna could only imagine how gorgeous Marie had been back when she was her age since she was still so beautiful now. And Marie being older and more experienced had started the erotic playing game.

"I've seen you looking at my body so I'm going to show all of it to you honey."

Anna sat there wide eyed as the older woman started peeling off her shirt and showed her the tits in the plain white bra. She turned her back around on Anna to tease her a little more and undid the bra clasp and, holding the cups against her body, turned again around and let them drop exposing her bare breasts with the tumescent nipples to Anna's ardent gaze.

"Oh my God! They're so lovely!" exclaimed a dazzled Anna.

"So you like them?" asked Marie cupping each one of the beautiful orbs and displaying them to her, soon to be, lover like prize little puppies. In a few moments, the nipples were fully erect and very hard as the young and innocent pupil stared at them.

"Well, aren't you going to touch them?" exclaimed Marie.

Awkwardly Anna jumped at the chance to touch another woman for the first time.

She then proceeded to Marie's tits and gently massaged her luscious, full breasts. Anna fingers circled, twirled and twisted the nipples with her fingers the same way she did to herself. There was a smile of pleasure and contentment on Marie's face. She seemed to be enjoying this fully, the conquest and conversion of a pure and un-soiled heart. Marie could now see excitement in the girls' eyes as she watched her pleasure.

"Now it is your turn, mon petit cochon, now you must let me see you" said the excited french university professor with croaked voice. "I've wanted to see your naked body since the first day I laid eyes upon you"

Then she proceeded to slowly remove Anna's blouse and bra, jeans and panties touching feather-like her breast and inner thighs and accidentally brushing her crotch with every movement. Anna's excitement was perceptible, as a soft and musky odor wafted up from her loins. They slowly started to fondle each other's, Anna tentatively at first but with increasing passion; Marie, expertly and knowing what she wanted. dove her head over Anna's breasts and started licking, sucking and suckling, she couldn't contain the excitement of the day, and soon the inexpert but tender ministrations of her pupil brought her to a shuddering and earth shattering climax. Her whole body quivered. She dropped back down into the coach, her body limp.

Anna was mesmerized, she couldn't believe or understand what had happened, she was looking to a mature woman who was unconscious because of her, and in a few moments Marie came back from wherever the "little death" had carried her.

"Oh mon cherie, merci, merci beaucoup, thanks, so many thanks, I love you so much.

Now is my turn. Come here my love"

They both fondled their breasts and let the hands roam between their legs. Soon, moans of ecstasy could be heard, now was Anna the first to climax, her body shuddering in the throes of her orgasm, after she finished climaxing, Marie turned her around and embraced Anna possessively from behind, fondling her from neck to loins.

Marie gently kissed the back of Anna's neck, and at the same time stroked her thighs. It wasn't long before she came again, they both dropped back down into the coach, sat side by side of the other and embraced putting their hands around each other shoulders...

"Well, what do you think?" Marie asked.

"That was so great, so incredible I have no words!" said Anna

"Why don't we go upstairs have a shower, and adjourn to somewhere more comfortable?"

"Sounds like a very good idea," said Anna "I could do with a shower!""Who gets to shower first?"

"I believe in conserving water, so I think we should shower together," said. Marie.

"Well, you're the teacher" said Anna

Once in the shower Marie gave Anna a bar of exotic soap and asked her if she could wash her back, in the meanwhile she with another bar of soap would return the favour to Anna's back in an erotic dance. This position made the two women rub their fronts from head to feet, tits to tits, tummy to tummy, legs to legs, clit to clit, with soap all over their bodies caressing all the folds and crannies with their hands. They were obviously enjoying themselves exploring, touching, kissing, licking, caressing backs and butt asses and it was feeling fantastic.

.

Anna drew her hands from the behind and started to fondle Marie breasts as her hands moved down to slowly massage Anna's pussy who put her hands around Marie's head and slowly tongue kissed her. Marie's left hand fingers were soon probing the inside of Anna's pussy and with the right hand reached down and started to stroke the ass, she slowly moved her fingers up the crack of Anna's ass and tickled the rim of her butt -hole. She then inserted a finger and the cry of pleasure that escaped from Anna's mouth made the house tremble.

They were about to make each other explode. Two beautiful women, each with a finger in the other's pussy, and another finger in their asses. They continued to tongue kiss in such a frenzy of passion that soon were kissing and biting necks and shoulders, at the same time. They continued to finger fuck themselves; it was just a sea of hands and tongues as they caressed, kissed and finger fucked each other. It wasn't long before they came again to an explosive orgasm.


Since that first lesbian tryst Marie and Anna tried to maintain the relationship at a low level, but the experience had made Anna a little more daring, and the pleasure she got from the caresses of her lover made her reckless in their pursuit. She craved the taste of the lips and secretions of a vagina, but not any vagina, she craved Marie's mouth in her pussy, and hers in Marie's, Marie's tongue fucking her asshole, and sixty nining with Marie was bliss, she craved, and craved, and craved ... a woman's body. At that moment was Marie's. Not any other.

After a couple years with no official boy friend, sweet heart or any date with members of the opposite gender known to Anna's family, her parents, first insinuated and then told her with all the letters it was time to be thinking about marriage, sons and a happy life for ever after, and they had, in view she was incapable of getting it herself, the perfect candidate, her former high school friend, William Sorenson, a successful young lawyer, five years her senior, junior partner in the law firm of both families.

The first reaction of Annabelle was to say no. No, absolutely no. She was not prepared to marry because she was too young, and she was in the middle of her career. Her parents were adamant. She was the perfect age to get married and breed sons or daughters; the more the better.

Desperate she went to take refuge in Marie's arms, and take counsel of what to do.

"I don't want to marry, him, or any other man, I love you and would like only to marry and live with you", said a disconsolate Anna.

Marie took her lover's face with her hands kissing tenderly her lips, "But you must my dear, you must marry and William is the perfect choice. You know him and his family, and after your marriage we could arrange to see each other, even in your new home.

I love you so much, I'll always be beside you and as your good friend and professor, and nobody would ever suspect we are lovers when we pass time together. Nobody suspects the friendship between two women, overall when one of them is married, and husbands ... less than anybody."

So it was done, Annabelle married William and the first night was a nightmare, when William entered her for the first time he found, to his everlasting pleasure and pride, his bride was a virgin, her hymen was intact, but it was so hard to deflower her and he so inept, that the next morning her body was a mass of pain. Nothing had prepared her to the hurt of a night of "lovemaking". William rough body and manners, him mauling her breasts and other parts of her body had nothing to do with the experiences she had have with Marie. The honeymoon was a time of suffering and permanently regretting her decision.

The first thing Anna did after the honey-moon voyage and her return to her new home was to get in contact with Marie. Her professor couldn't help but be concerned about the abrupt change in Anna following her marriage. She told her lover how she had cried all the time, couldn't eat or sleep and as she was incapable to take a book, her studies were showing the results; it was obvious she had loss so much weight in the last month. Her beautiful blonde hair was severally tied back in a pony tail instead of flowing free as she always liked it. Her eyes were red, it was clear she had been crying again.

With that, Anna once again burst into tears. Marie quickly moved to her feet and eased the young woman to the large padded sofa on the side of the room. She let her cry on her shoulder, happy that Anna was finally letting her go. Marie's arms, as always, comforted her and through her sobs she unburdened herself. Anna went on and on for almost an hour, revealing every hurt and emptiness within her. Marie listened patiently, caressing and assuring her that everything was going to be better.

"I'll help you ease the pain, my love" She told Anna

For some reason, it made perfect sense, this seemed a sensible solution. She simply needed to be in bed with someone, not just for sex; right now she needed something more. The friendship and caring she craved already existed between Marie and her.

Without another word, she rose and began taking off her clothes, Marie checked the door and when she turned around Anna could see the point of her hard nipples in her

sweater.

"Just relax my darling love, I'll take care of everything" Marie said in a voice just a bit husky.

By that time Anna was down to her underclothes and Marie had taken over. She kissed her mouth lightly and then worked her way down to her neck. Reaching behind her she unhooked Anna's bra and pulled it off her shoulders, freeing her small breasts. Her hands covered them and she made little circles with her tongue around her mounds, squeezing the nipples up into her mouth. In spite of Anna's nervousness and distress, she responded quickly to Marie's ministrations and her pussy felt delightfully moist as she moaned softly.

"See, my dear" Marie whispered as she took the other nipple into her mouth. "I told you it would all be all right now."

Marie slid her hands inside Anna's panties and cupped her mound; her middle finger worked it way between the moist lips and was immediately covered with juices. Anna found again Marie's hands and mouth were in a very special way not only thrilling but healing as had ever been. Marie seemed to know exactly what she needed, and moaning loudly, Anna felt her body pulling desperately at the exploring fingers. Kneeling on the floor at her feet, the mature woman pulled her lover's panties down her legs slowly. She kissed her belly, dipping her tongue into the navel and then swirled it into the fine bush beneath.

"Oh my god, you smell lovely," She said as she inhaled deeply.

Anna's legs were weak and trembling, her nipples ached for her hands again and she thrust her pelvis toward her, with a knowing smile, the professor coaxed her thighs apart.

"I can't wait to taste you." Marie murmured as her fingers spread the young bride nether lips. She gazed at the pink and wet opening, licking her own lips hungrily, Anna could feel her clit erect and throbbing as Marie lowered her face to her pussy, and then Marie stuck her tongue out and she barely felt it at first as the point moved up and down her opening, tasting her nectar. As Marie grew more and more excited, she drove her tongue deep inside, pulled it out again and wrapped it around the clit, again and again she repeated the process until Anna was on the brink of ecstasy and suddenly with the orgasm the skies seemed to crash down on Anna's head.

Finally when Anna was coming down Marie brought her hands into play, stroking the clit with her thumb and teasing her anus with fingertips from her other hand. In seconds, Anna was grinding her body against her face, shuddering through her second orgasm in mere minutes. The professor brought her down as slowly as she had taken her up. When the newlywed opened her eyes, she couldn't believe what she was seeing, here was her lovely lover, still wearing a three piece suit. As usual, not a hair was out place but her face was covered with her juices.

"I think one of us is overdressed." Anna said with a satisfied smile.

The professor returned the smile and unbuttoned her suit. Her sweater quickly joined her jacket on the floor and as she unhooked her bra, Anna was again amazed at their beauty. The heavy bra and multiple layers of clothing Marie always wore in class and at official functions concealed her 38dd chest. Kneading her breasts with both hands, she squeezed the large nipples and smiled; her hands slid downward and off came the skirt and slip. Finally only the panties remained and in a quick motion they too were gone. To Anna's astonishment she saw, Marie's pussy was now as bare as a teenager.

"I could touch up and produce the grey in my hair, give another colour" Marie said as she noticed Anna's gaze. "But down there it easier just to keep it bare. Besides, I've always loved the way it feels and I've wanted to surprise you"

Kicking the pile of clothes behind her, Marie stuck a pose before the couch Anna was still sited on. And trying to comfort and cheer her up she said:

"What do you think, eh, not bad for an old lady?"

In response, Anna rose and hugged her with all the passion she could muster, she kissed Marie, her tongue slipping past her lips as she ran her hands down the back of her body and cupped the mounds of her ass...

"I think you are beautiful." She said as she broke the kiss. "I wish I had a body half as beautiful as yours."

"Ok, now that we have you back on track, we'll have to spend a lot of time together to get your grades and everything, most of all your life, back up." Marie said as she brushed Anna's long blonde hair out of the pony-tail.

"If being with you and loving and making love with you is the incentive, then I'll be getting on" Anna said beaming and smiling for the first time since her wedding,

"Well we can worry about that tomorrow, right now I think you're ready for a second lesson in women's love"

Anna's face expression showed she didn't understand what Marie was talking about;

"Yes my dear, you are sore, all around your pussy and the pussy as well are red, and chaffed, and hurting, that's the way with men, they push into you and without consideration smash any resistance they found in the way, but women are different"

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, let me explain first and then I'll show you, my love" "The ultimate in women lovemaking takes place down the body, in between our legs. It is called tribadism, and basically consists as the act of rubbing your pussy against that of another woman such that one or both achieve orgasm"

The bewildered expression on Anna's face spoke volumes, and Marie couldn't let escape a giggle.

"Yes my love, as you will found in a few minutes, tribadism is the most sincere and natural form of lesbian intercourse. You may have your lover rubbing your pussy with her thigh or her nipple and will get you off, but I believe true tribadism is a different sex act. Come here my love and let me show you".

With that Marie took Anna in her arms and started caressing, fondling and kissing the newlywed. She put her on her back and slowly started kissing down her body, first the breasts, her swollen breasts, then her hard nipples; after a few minutes Marie pushed herself over her waiting lover and started to rub, first her breasts against Anna's, then large nipples rubbing over strung nipples, more kisses, and they embraced again with whispered "I love you so much"

"Oh yes, I do too, my love" Then Marie put herself in the missionary position over Anna's body and let her body descend slowly until flesh touched flesh, from brow to toes. And then pussy to pussy, soft tendrils of pure gold against shaved mound.

Slowly, very slowly, Marie started rubbing and meshing her cuntal lips and clitoris against Anna's trying to provoke labial penetration or clitoral penetration. Oh, what a complete and satisfactory sexual experience. It seemed so natural, the sense of closeness and oneness, vagina to vagina, clit to clit, and the kissing during the intercourse, tongue fighting tongue, saliva dropping from Marie's mouth to Anna's in a complete interchange of bodily fluids.

After a few minutes of frenzied lovemaking the french professor made spread the legs to her young paramour while she kept hers together and slipped in between her lover's thighs. In that position Marie's pubis, which pubic bone was sufficiently pronounced, penetrated Anna's opened labia providing more effective contact and providing maxim penetration, this position served to splay more efficiently open her lover's inner labia and keeping her open, allowing for greater penetration and greater stimulation for her...

Anna, on the bottom wrapped her legs around her lover, and bended her knees to provide a better angle of attack and maximize pussy to pussy contact. Then began a slow rhythmic humping to work the juices out and coat all of their vulvas, they were so soaked it was just a matter of getting the sticky juices out from between the slits and covering both vulvas and surrounding inner thighs. Once they were sufficiently lubricated things got really out of hand.

Anna, as her breath came in short, laboured and spasmodic shallow gasps, looking silently into her girlfriend's eyes as they fucked, held firmly to Marie's hips and yanked her forward and back in a rapid movement so that her pussy never broke contact with Marie's, but simply slid fore and daft along its length. The motion, along with her legs being spread, did cause her labia to open like a flower allowing her lover's vulva to work its way inside of hers. As the arousal of both women increased, Marie's engorged clit did actually penetrate Anna slit. And at the top of the stroke that clit was nuzzled between the bottom edge of the open vagina, then when the young woman hips slid back, Marie's clit did slid along between her labia until her clit came mashing into hers.

As they draw closer to orgasm their motion became frenzied and Anna pulled Marie down harder against her increasing the pressure, to the point that they felt a friction burn in their pubis that just brought the orgasmic release they were looking for, a flood of her hot cum poured out and coated their meshing vulvas, immediately soothing both pussies and reducing friction, the wet sloshing sound of their meshing pussies together with the feel of hot cream flowing into Anna's vagina did it for her and again orgasmed several times; hardly missing a beat, so did Marie, after multiple orgasms sometimes they fucked continuously for nearly an hour...

After, with Anna riding on top, they kissed passionately and maintained a slow humping rhythm, such that breasts and pussies continued to rub together. They made love like this for a half an hour or longer and experienced many more small orgasms as they did so.

That's when Anna did feel a change in her, and maybe William did too. Maybe that was why he tried to go further than he ever had before in their sexual life, he even tried for the first time with her, cunnilingus and analingus, and she made no motion to stop him, what for? And because she didn't want the same things he did, she didn't cooperate, she never knew pleasure in that acts or feeling him moving inside of her like he did, only bringing her intense dislike before he ended. Afterwards she was almost sure that was the day that she accepted completely inside her head her lesbianism, her husband could never bring her to orgasm, like Marie did, which didn't prevent her to get pregnant twice, and she loved her children, but abhorred her husband.


A couple months later of that wondrous day with Marie, one morning at breakfast, suddenly Anna was nauseous, felt light-headed and dizzy, and her stomach was in an up-roar, it was very sudden, and she passed out. Anna was unsure of the length of time she had been out of this world. Little by little consciousness was returning but still her eyes weren't able to focus on anything in the kitchen. When she recovered she noticed the room had filled with shadows, so it must have been several hours she were unconscious. Fear to the unknown was present in her mind as the objects around her started to became clearer, and then she noticed the white gown she was wearing was stained. by her own vomit; as her senses returned she was aware of a pain different of any kind she had suffered until now, panic seized her, and sharp abdominal pains made her wrap both arms about her waist and gasp for air as the ache took her breath away. Anna felt then the numbness in her lower abdomen, grazing carefully her hand across the un-feeling she felt a strange hardness but not additional sensitivity to her touch. She allowed her hand to travel to the center of her stomach where she felt a hard button. Her first thought was of pregnancy, and to the air she questioned, "Can it be true?" Yes, it was true.


A few months later. Anna knew from the way she walked that she waddled like a duck, her tummy looked like if she has swallowed a watermelon, and her back, oh ¡¡¡ how her back hurt. And William, William seemed to have lost any kind of interest in her, sexual or any other.

"After he has scraped, torn and ripped my insides, the no good bastard hadn't touched me in months after I started to show my pregnancy, not that I want his attentions, if you know what I mean, but at least he could show some interest how everything is going with my pregnancy" Anna was rambling, nagging, whining and complaining, all in one, about being pregnant "and being my family staunch Catholics as they are I wasn't able to even consider an abortion".

As she settled into Marie's bedroom, and she drew the curtains for privacy, she started

telling her how her back was aching, and how nobody seemed to care if she was well or not. After the long tirade Marie suggested that "if you don't mind" she could give her a back massage, to which Anna readily agreed, so she had the pregnant girl sit sideways on the bed and moved directly behind her.

Feeling Marie's beautiful hands rubbing her shoulders Anna went in a dreamy state, and as Marie's face got closer to her neck she could feel Marie's hot breath, which ignited again feelings of sexual passion, Marie suggested it might feel better if she put her hands under her top which brought a little murmur and a yes from Anna.

Marie hands on her back made her wonder, not for the first time, the power the older woman had over her and the way she always turned her on, she knew she was capable of turning on Marie too, but sometimes she doubted she had the same power over her old professor; the thought disappeared as she felt Marie's fingers creep to the sides of her breasts, and she melted back into her arms.

Feeling her hands cup her now full breasts and her index finger making little circles over her nipples, brought a little "yes" to Anna's lips, Marie unhooked Anna's maternal bra and lifted the top, as she kissed and licked her ear.

"Oh my darling, oh my darling love" whispered Marie as she played with Anna's rock hard nipples, pulling and twisting them, and making her hotter than she had ever been in her entire life.

Turning her softly around a little bit, Marie looked at her face smiling before she dropped her head to Anna's breast, licking in a little circle around the nipple before she drew it into her mouth, pulling and sucking on it while her fingers played with the other breast. As she aroused one nipple with her fingernail, Anna put her hand on the Marie's head and with her fingers combed through her luscious hair.

Anna was getting so hot from Marie playing with her breasts that she could feel her pussy juices running down to the crack of her ass and soaking the granny cotton panties she now used, she wanted her lover to fuck her or to do anything she wanted to her, as to give her a hint of what she wanted, with some difficulty she separated her legs, and with her hand raised the hem of her maternal dress to her thighs.

Without stopping nursing on Anna's breasts, with one hand, Marie felt the soaking wet old-fashioned panties, pushing them aside her fingers started exploring the sopping wet pussy and started to finger fuck her. She couldn't see her hand because of the big tummy but Anna could feel her lover fingers plunging in and out of her throbbing pussy, at the same time one thumb rubbed her swollen clit she tried to lift her heavy hips to match the finger rhythm. She could feel the tingle starting to build, and then it hit her like a punch from deep inside. The wonderful electric feeling of her pussy cumming. As she pressed her thighs together, Marie removed her hand and slumped to the floor, a few minutes latter kneeling in front of Anna; she lifted Anna legs to her own shoulders, and put her hands on those inner thighs.

Sniffing in the womanly scent for a minute before she lowered her head to the pussy, Anna could feel Marie's tongue exploring delicately her folds, and as she took control of her head directing it where she wanted it; she could feel her pussy lips parted by a pair of thumbs and her inner lips were licked before the tongue plunged in deep.

Marie, once again, probing the pussy walls with her tongue and sucking on the swollen clit like a straw, knew it wouldn't be long or takes much more time before Anna came in her mouth, and she would make cumm herself with her own fingers. Her tongue was working its magic on Anna's pussy and then it hit them both. A massive, mind blowing orgasm, which kept coming in waves. One after one, another after the other, and others after them, as they gushed sweet pussy honey, Anna's into Marie's mouth.


Annabelle gave birth to her first born, a daughter named Elisa Sanderson (whom later in the story became Sandy) with mixed feelings. The delivery was through out a painful labor of several hours, which by association, made her remember her wedding night, with the insides of her vagina ripped, and pain, pain and more pain. Only Marie's presence after the child birth gave her a semblance of normalcy, the older woman and lover continuous presence made her post-partum depression less agonizing, which made her parents and husband William, even not knowing the motives, yet, grateful of her.

Two months after, Annabelle desiring the company and love of Marie, started visiting her on the afternoons with any excuse, most of the time carrying with her the little girl.

The first times the hour of suckling was due, Annabelle just opened her blouse and taking off the maternal bra put the baby's mouth to her puffy and distended nipples.

Marie's reaction to this display of her young lover augmented and lactating breasts was ambiguous, dual; sometimes she got very excited and knew of dampness in her labia running down to her knickers, in other moments she felt repulse with repugnance.

One of those days Marie was getting excited and very wet seeing the little girl sucking her mother's breast, she told Anna to lay with her baby in the big bed and slowly got Anna naked taking off her clothes and then she removed her own and laid beside Anna softly kissing her. Her hands moved to the full breasts and pulled at the sensitive nipples, rolling them, as she knew how well to do.

Anna arched her back toward her lover's talented fingers. It had been so long. They were lying side by side with the infant in between them and Marie's hot thigh slid between hers and pressed against the wet pussy.

"You know just how to do that to me, don't you, my hot french lover." Anna said pulling back a little and smiling into her dark and expressive eyes.

Marie eyes sparkled. "Do what, baby-girl?" she asked mischievously, grinding her thigh skilfully against her mound. She knew full well what she meant; they had been lovers now for well over three years and they knew each body intimately - inside and out - and just how she wanted her to make love to every inch of it.

"Make love to me! Suck my nipples. Drink my milk! Suck them ¡¡¡ nowwwwww¡¡¡." Anna pleaded. "They are so full. Little Elisa doesn't drink all I produce. I have so much milk. I enjoy nursing her but particularly would love to have you, dear Marie, suck my breasts, take my milk from them too. Having a woman suck my breast milk is so damn wicked and sexy!"

Marie smiled a little naughtily, then kissed Anna softly, caught her and carefully, not to hurt the baby, rolled her on top of her own hot naked body. Her large and mature breasts pressed against Anna's, and they hugged and kissed for a long delicious moment, then Anna moved up over Marie on arms and legs, as she knew just what she wanted, she spread her legs on either side of her lover, straddled her body and slid upward a little and she felt her full, milk-heavy breasts sway as she moved. She leaned back and with both hands took Marie's head to her breast and guided it to her nipple. The older woman kissed first one then the other nipple and sucked softly on it, pulling it with her lips, but not hard enough to make the milk flow into her waiting mouth.

Anna remembered the first time she had made love to her and sucked her breast without milk from them. Marie had gone down on her then, the first woman ever to make love to her. Now her hands cupped one breast squeezed it and her lips teased the nipple, pulling her sensuous lips around it, and then kissing the sensitive areola

She spent long minutes kissing and licking Anna large bulging areola before Anna reached down caught her breast and moved the nipple to her lips. Marie laughed softly then her hot lips surrounded Anna nipple and her tongue flicked the tip, teasing her, still not sucking. Anna moaned in frustration and her head bowed back, she wanted the older woman's lips to suck her aching nipple, and suck it hard!

"Marie, ohhhh please my Love ¡¡! Please suck my nipple. I need you to suck it! ¡¡ ¡¡You're killing me!! Ohhhh, suck it, suck it, you bitch! ¡" she groaned in anguish.

Then she gave a long loud sigh as the other's soft lips pulled at her nipple and slid along it, sucking it softly. She teased it, making it harder, making it longer and firmer, but not sucking hard enough to draw any milk into her mouth. Anna's hips thrust down against her body, her very hot and wet pussy pressing against Marie's stomach, conveying her need.

An eternity later Marie sucked harder and Anna felt the fantastic relief as the milk flowed from her swollen breast into her lover's hot mouth. Marie put both hands at the base of her breast, squeezed inward and pulled downward, milking the breast.

"God, how wonderful feels to have her suck and milk my tit with her hands till the milk spray out inside her sweet mouth" Anna thought.

And lowering her chest, pushed hard against the soft face; meanwhile the Maris's lips were sucking again and again drawing the hot mother's milk into her mouth. She knew just how to do it so sensually.

Nursing her baby-girl was erotic, her little mouth sucking gluttony, giving her pleasure, but when Marie suckled, it was a whole new feeling, a feeling of one woman making love to another.

"Oh dear, my pussy is hotter than ever and I'm feeling very wet." Anna was thinking "She had that effect on me before and now it multiplies by eons. Soon she would empty my breasts and then we would make love. I want her hands, her lips, her tongue slipping into my pussy, driving me to a fantastic climax as I made love to her at the same time".

Anna felt one hand leave her breast and slide sensuously down her body, over her now rounded tummy, to stroke her thighs. Marie was teasing her again while her lips sucked and her mouth made love to Anna's swollen breast. Her lips were never still, she moved her head up and down pulling on the nipple with her white little teeth, giving fantastic sensations with her soft lips pulling, making the nipples harder and at the same time making them longer while she drew out the milk. Her hand cupped Anna's bare mound caressing it for a while, and then moving slowly downward. Anna gasped as Marie's long finger inched along her slit, and then, tantalizingly, pressed inward into the core of her sopping pussy. She was wet and slick from the sucking on her breasts and it slipped into the wet soft sex cave easily. Anna groaned, moaned and whimpered and threw her head back in a movement of sheer pleasure.

Marie's finger probed gently inward and Anna felt first one, then two fingers press deep inside her. "Oh my god she's finger fucking me, oh my, but she's a bitch, she is twisting her wrist fucking my vaginal entrance." Long minutes later she felt the fingers curve inside her, and she cried out as they found her g-spot and began to massage it with a touch they had developed together. Anna hunched her hips against the hand, feeling the fingers slide deeper inside her, playing over the small sensitive pad and making her feel as if she needed to pee, yet she wanted more of her touch rubbing against her clit.

Marie's skilful fingers rubbed and stroked Anna's pudendum, from long experience she knew just how to stroke her g-spot and. she had been surprised the first time Anna had spurted her pussy juice, something William, her husband, could never achieve, and now her fingers rubbed and stroked bringing it on again.

"Ohhhh, god, sweet Marie, mother of god, you are killing me. Your fingers are making me so damn hot. I can feel them deep inside me. Make me cum please; I want to spurt around your fingers. Suck my nipples hard, pull on them, bite them, make me cum. Ohhhh, I need YOU to make me cum. Make me cum hard! HARD"" Anna cried out. Little Elisa was asleep now in the room floor over a duvet, but she didn't care if someone heard the screams in the next block.

Marie moved her fingers inside her lover's vagina, stroking the g-spot again and again, her hand thrusting deep, she nipped Anna's long erect nipples with her teeth bringing a welcome pain to them, she sucked hard and Anna could feel her milk flow into her mouth, Anna leaned to one side and put her weight on one arm and reached across and caught her other breast and squeezed and pulled hard on the nipple; she was in a orgasmic frenzy; multiple streams of hot milk spurted from her erect nipples in tiny white jets, Marie was sucking her milk for all it was worth and at the same time being hit in the face with more of it from the other breast; Anna didn't care if she was making a mess; she needed the rough stimulation on both nipples and she squeezed and pulled hard, drawing the milk out to arc in long white streams over Marie's face. She closed her eyes and her brain continued to spiral up and up, while Marie's fingers stroked her insides.

Marie's magic fingers continue playing over her g-spot and her slim hand was fisting and writhing inside Anna's pussy setting off a massive and explosive climax. Anna screamed again and again in ecstasy as she came for umpteenth time; she was on fire with need and her hand came off her own breast to hold her body erect as she climaxed hard and explosively, head back, back arched. It was as if jolts of wonderful electricity shot through her body and a short circuit went off inside her head as she climaxed.

Finally spent, she fell atop the bed and rolled a little as they lay holding each other. They kissed and caressed and Anna slid her own hand down to find her lover's sopping wet pussy, she slid a finger along Marie's slit, teasing her firm clit which was swollen and pebble hard, she rubbed it gently with her slick finger. When they had recovered a little it was Anna's time to give pleasure to her lover and she moved down and began to kiss her soft firm breasts, then sucked her nipples till they stuck out and became harder and long. She longed to suckle on them and would have liked milk flowing into her mouth, she licked the large brown areola, and pushed the breast against her mouth, went desperately from one breast to the other fondling them till they were firmer, harder with passion, her hot blood swelling them.

"Oh, if only she could suck milk from them!"

Anna kissed her way downward over the smooth satiny stomach; Marie spread her legs wide for her and she moved between them and licked her velvet thighs from her soft pubic hair to her sweet opened pussy. 69 had become one of their favourite love positions; both loved the delicious taste and scent of an excited pussy while their own pussy was being sexually stimulated. The wantonness intimacy of a 69 is beyond describing, it is so wonderfully erotic and satisfying, when it is done with a lover who cherishes and wants only to satisfy you in the most intimate of lovemaking techniques. Eating and being eaten at the same time, is one of life's most erotic sensations, transcending all others. As many authors have written, only a woman truly knows how to make love to another woman.

Anna slid her tongue out and ran it down into Marie's groove, spreading her wet flesh, opening her up like a flower and slipping her tongue inside her, then plunging it deep inside, her lips sucking the sweet nectar out. She pushed her tongue in and out and suddenly had an inspiration; she pulled back as Marie groaned in protest, grabbed a pillow and put it against her delectable ass and lifted her hips up so she could slip the pillow under her, but didn't do what the other thought she would do, go back to eating her. Instead Anna wiggled upward and put her breast against Marie spread and very wet pussy. She leaned forward and put her nipple against the hot wet flesh and pushed, the nipple found the opening and she pressed downward.

"Ohhhh Marie It feels so wonderful having your hot, wet, intimate flesh around my nipple" exclaimed a driven mad Anna, pressing downward, and then pulling back slightly making her nipple fuck the pussy.

Marie smiled at her, as her hand came down and her finger found her own turgid clit and rolled it around in circles. Then she took another pillow and put it under her head so she could watch Anna who winked at her and pulled back a little, took one hand and pulled at her nipple provoking that an small streams of hot milk spurted out over Marie's pussy. She moaned hotly her approval.

Anna pressed her nipple down against Marie's spread flesh and then put a hand on either side of her pussy and pressed inward trapping the nipple between her pussy lips, then pulled backward and Marie's pussy actually milked her nipple, her hot mother's milk was flowing out against the hot gash. Anna's own pussy pulsed, her clit throbbing at the idea of what she was doing, she opened the pussy again, pulled the labia wide open slid her nipple back between the spread lips, closed them hard around her nipple, and felt her milk flowing from her breast. Into the pussy.

Marie watched, her dark eyes glowing with lust as she witnessed Anna doing something to her she had never done, or even imagined doing; the milk flowed out her pussy running along her slit and over her delicious brown star. Anna's long hard, ejaculating nipple became a small cock fucking her pussy, and her pouting pussy lips seemed to suck on the hard cock-like nipple.

"Oh, yes, yes fuck my pussy with your nipple and make it suck your hot milk out. Yes, yes! That is so sexy, so hot Mrs Sanderson. Fuck me, fuck my pussy. Yesss, Yesssss" moaned Marie, as her fingers became a blur against her clit.

Anna pressed her nipple down, taking it with her fingers and rubbing it around and around against the sides of her pussy, pulling at it at the same time, spurting milk into her open sex like a cock cumming. Marie screamed out her ecstasy and Anna felt the pussy sphincter contract around her nipple and then a gush of her juices spurted out over the breast as she climaxed. Her hips thrusted upward and pressed the breast down hard against her body.

Marie head was thrown back, her face distorted by passion. And Anna almost came again it was so exciting. With a long sigh, she fell backward and lay gasping for breath. Anna moved up to kiss and caress her. Their lips were covered with the juices of both of them and they sucked and licked them clean of each other faces with relish. Their hands roamed and soon they were both on fire. They turned in the rumpled bed and kissed each one way downward till their faces were buried between hot thighs, tongues and lips sucking on wet velvet flesh.

Marie pussy was delicious, a mixture of Anna milk and her own pussy juices. Anna sucked and licked with complete abandon and then they became frantic lovers, not being able to kiss or lick the other partner pussy hard or fast enough. Quickly they brought each other to a series of moaning, writhing climaxes, faces buried into steaming intimate flesh and tasting each other's sweet juices. They both spurted out their juices to be devoured in an orgy of ecstasy.

Finally they became satiated, turned, hugged and pressed their bodies together. Their breathing became regular; and they pulled back a little, lying side by side, began to laugh. They were both a mess. Anna's milk had spurted over her upper and lower body and their gyrations had spread it all over them. After taking a long and cosy shower Anna remembered forgotten little Alisa, who was still sleeping on the floor of the room over a duvet.


William was an un-suspecting husband, (as most of them, by the way), he never would have considered an adulterous affair of his wife, and less of all a lesbian adulterous affair. But Annabelle was in love and infatuated with her professor-lover, her married sexual life had been traumatic to her since the wedding night, and her disappearing several afternoons a week, every week, several months after child-birth, with little Elisa, and not to go to Uni either, was getting suspicious, first to her parents, who couldn't find her home and with their comments to William.

William tried to be more careful with Annabelle the scarce moments they had sexual contact, intercourse was unsatisfactory for both of them, to Anna because she hated to be intimate with a man, and penetration was the ultimate in intimacy, and in the conjugal bed her attitude was as passive as that of a corpse; to William it was unsatisfactory because with a wife with the response of one like Anna, ¿what can a body do or say?. However, a woman to get pregnant only needs a spermatozoid getting first in the race to her womb and the egg in it, and because nature is like that, intercourse being good or bad, doesn't matter. So it was that in one of Anna and William infrequent get together to have intercourse, nobody could call that making love, Anna got pregnant again.

It was the beginning of the end to a situation should have never started. Anna was adamant she wanted to abort, said she could not and would not suffer giving birth as she had suffered with her first born. She loved her girl very much but no more birth-giving, if William or her parents wanted a baby let anyone of them have it. But her family was staunch catholic and with the passing of the weeks she was convinced to have a caesarean, provided that she had her tubes tied at the same time.

...

Anna's second pregnancy, above all the three first months, was a nightmare for everybody concerned, for her, for her husband, for her family, for Marie, friends and acquaintances. She was depressed and her bouts of depression and despair made her fearful to die in childbirth. As in her first pregnancy her only secure port of call was Marie's house, in that place she felt herself welcome, loved, and secure and got all the sexual release she needed. Marie on the contrary was getting weary of Anna's constant complains and demands and was waiting the best moment to end their relationship.

At seven months, Anna's second pregnancy was a veritable carbon-copy of her first one. She was very heavy now, her back, back-bone and back-side hurt permanently and she went to Marie to get consolation and a back rubbing, or a general massage. Later she went alone letting little Elisa in charge of a baby-sitter.

Marie had let her set her own pace; she refused to be trapped by Anna's pregnant whims. Some people, mostly her family, eventually grew impatient with her and started telling her she needed to pull herself and carry on like an adult. Marie had smiled at this advice kept her mouth shut and just gave Anna space with the attentions and emotions she demanded. For some time she allowed herself to feel some of her grief, and when her tantrums came, if they were together and alone, calmly went and sat next to Anna and talked to her through it, allowing her to give in herself to Marie's voice and caresses. Always Anna's hyperventilating was controlled thanks to their very close relationship, and that moments were almost therapeutic.

But Marie was a little tired of being now more of a husband to Anna than a lesbian lover and decided to start changing the relationship; holding her hand and, never one to do things in half measure, she thought "fuck the hand" and the next thing she did was hold the shuddering, sobbing, swollen frame to her chest.

"Ok baby, listen to me ... we'll get through this together ... just let me make love to you and stop crying ... just like that ... yes baby, yes."

She helped Anna to the bedroom and into bed, Anna was reluctant this time to show her deformed pregnant body to her lover, but Marie told her not to be shay with her at all and to get started her naked. Next was Marie's turn to disrobe and get on the bed.

"Ok my love, today I'm going to make love to you as never before, you just let mommy do the giving, and you just let your body receive all I have for you"

Anna was in heaven, Marie still loved her, and she was going to get release from her sexual tensions. Her back was hurting, so she put herself on her side and her voluminous belly rested in the sheet giving her some comfort while awaiting Marie's loving after her odd words.

¿What kind of new loving was it?

"Come Marie, I want to kiss you." purred now an excited Anna as she flashed a smile.

Marie leaned over towards her. Their mouths met with little baby kisses, tips of tongue touching, and kisses escalating to achingly desperate open mouth kisses, tongues exploring mouths, the others mouth, and rubbing together mixing saliva.

Marie slowly lay in her left side on the bed to be face to face with Anna, they looked at each other profoundly in the eyes, rubbing tenderly the tip of their noses; slowly Marie started kissing down Anna's body and sucked, chewed, and flicked each nipple. She went back and forth from full breast to full breast, having the time of her life. Anna loved it, getting aroused again after a long time; her body was on fire and was over sensitive. She supported Marie's head with her hand being careful of her big tummy. The two of them kept like this for a while. After a few minutes Marie laid her head back on the pillow, and looked at her lover; Anna was on fire as never before waiting the love promised.

Anna's arms were trapped and she couldn't get free --didn't want to, and it excited her. She could see that Marie wanted to do her something it was forceful, and it turned her on even more. Marie put herself behind Anna in the spoon position and reached around and played with Anna's pussy and clit from behind, getting her wetter than wet, with the middle finger of her other hand she took a copious glob of cream from Anna's pussy and placed it on the rim of the pregnant woman's rectum. It was a first because Anna wasn't partial to anal play, in fact she didn't like it, she thought it was gross and disgusting and had never had nothing passing her asshole muscle and into her bowels, not even her own little finger. However, this time she soon cried out with pleasure. The finger tip went inside her ass a bit, and Anna, with her clit being rolled back and forth across vigorously went berserk, as the deep full finger penetration of her ass to her bowels soon made her felt an incredible orgasm. It was a first. She thought this was the new kind of love Marie was talking about. She was wrong, oh, my, she was so wrong.

She rested her head on Marie's shoulder, and Marie hugged Anna tightly circling the big belly with both arms. Then Marie went back to feeling and handling Anna's pussy and licked and nipped on her ear, meanwhile put her hand to tickle her clit. Then they kissed again with animal passion driving them, and soon, they felt the new rising tide of their lust Anna had back slipped her hand inside Marie's thighs and found her clit. They couldn't hold back, natural feelings pulled them along, and a flood of love juices came with a huge orgasm. Moaning and crying loudly, both women were momentarily satisfied.

A few minutes later with Anna in a post-coital lassitude, Marie got out of bed and went to her cupboard to get out some toy she needed to satisfy an old and kinky craving of hers, she wanted to fuck Anna anally, and she thought this was the perfect moment to do so. It took but a few minutes strapping on her favourite toy, the dildo, she went back to bed with some lube and the big black strap on dildo obscenely swinging between her legs in sharp contrast with her fair milky skin. Anna's eyes opened like big saucers at the strange vision

Before Anna could speak, Marie took her mouth in another hot kiss and cupped her face in her hands; it was so soft. Marie licked and kissed her way down Anna's chin and neck to her breasts where she snatched one nipple into her mouth and suckled her; Anna could feel her nipple swelling and on the verge of popping in the warmth and wetness of her gifted mouth. Sensually then Marie drug her tongue in a long, sensual lick from the nipple, down the breast slope, through the valley and up the big belly.

Continuing her descent she spread as widely as possible Anna's legs to accommodate her body as she slid down on the mattress, suckling and savouring the skin of her belly, then. Marie's powerful hands cupped the backs of Anna thighs, spreading her legs wider, bending them carefully at the knees and pushing them into a v-shape as she kissed the creamy flesh of the inner thighs, slowly working down to her hot sex. Marie exhaled a deep breath of warm air directly onto the pulsing pussy and inhaled deeply of the murky scent.

"It is so beautiful." She whispered.,

"Oh Anna, you have such a beautiful pussy." Marie hissed. "So ripe and full of life, And so fucking wet too."

Marie gave her a long, lavish lick with the full flat of her tongue all the way from her pussy to the sphincter and back to the hood of her clit and Anna nearly bucked off the bed as the erotic stimulation coursed like electricity all through her. With that, Marie made Anna turn a little over her belly and she dove into her, slurping, licking and sucking on her most delicate flesh. Positioning herself directly behind Anna and spreading her legs, Marie jammed a finger deep inside her and began pumping furiously at the same moment her tongue plunged deep into the crack of her ass.

Anna felt Marie's tongue press through her puckered rosebud as she was tongue-fucking her ass and at the same time she was finger-fucking her pussy.

Marie's tongue seemed to sink deeper and deeper into the bowels with every tongue stroke and her feral growls only seemed to become more wanton; Anna could barely hear them over her orgasmic screams. Finally the orgasm smashed over her like a ton of bricks and her body literally seized, her belly contracted and almost started to be in labour; her heart pounded so hard she was gasping desperately for air.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh baby!" she moaned into the pillow.

Marie relented and let her tongue out of Anna's ass, rimming the border a few more minutes before she extricated her head from Anna's thighs and prepared herself to consummate her long and deepest guarded desire, the fucking of Anna's virgin ass.

Anna was in a daze and her ass was on fire, the old feeling of touching an ass as abhorrent and gross had ceased to be to her now she had tasted the pleasures of this sexual activity.

"And now baby, let me give you a new pleasure" said Marie in a soft whisper.

She was behind Anna again, and she could feel a hard object trying to get between her buttocks. Anna tried to turn around but Marie kept her firmly down.

"Please baby relax and let mommy take care of you, I promise it wont hurt you"

As she talked she backed away from Anna a little, and the pregnant woman let herself believe that maybe Marie was done with her, until she felt the movement, and saw Marie was hand lubing the big girl-cock running the grease over it, and then she squeezed more lube into her hand, and started spreading a generous squirt around Anna ass. Anna's breath caught at her touch, she was on fire; she had conflicting emotions. She hated her ass touched and at that moment wanted it. She wanted to go away, she was afraid to die. And she wanted that big dildo to slide inside of her.

"What are you going to do with that thing" Anna was frantic "you are not going to put that thing up my ass", "You know how I hate penetration".

"Shuuush, my dear, don't be afraid, I have waited to do it for a long time"

"But why, why me, why my butt", asked a now terrified Anna

"Because other people can have your cunt, but your ass is for me alone, that is why"

"Mommy, please don't."

"Oh dear. I was afraid you weren't going to call me mommy again. You liked my tongue up your ass, you'll like my boy"

Marie brought her arms around in front of Anna, where she could see them. She had a small bottle of lube in one hand, and she unscrewed the top and poured a generous helping into her other hand.

"Oh mommy please don't, I'm afraid. very afraid, don't do that to me"

"Please baby, please, let me lube it up, so I won't tear you apart and leave you bleeding as William did"

"No, Mommy!No!" cried Anna hysterically

Marie put one hand back on Anna's hip, and the other on the back of her neck, pushing her over at the waist; she spread open her legs further until she had them far apart. Then what Anna dreaded, one finger slowly slid inside her to the hilt; it gradually pumped a little, then was joined by one other, and finally by a third. Anna had never felt that pressure, that painful pressure, for four years, it had been tender and passionate loving, now the rudeness of the act and Marie's behavior was taking her breath away.

Anna bent her knees in an attempt to lighten the penetration and the pain of it, lowering her head to the pillow in order to suppress the cries she was sure the agony was going to provoke. She couldn't help herself.

"Please, mommy" But she knew perfectly well that Marie knew it meant, "Please don't."

"I always loved you in a position like this. Puts you at just the right height I need"

Then the tip of Marie's strap-on was pressing against Anna's anal opening, the pressure very slowly increasing in tiny steps.

"Please what, baby girl? Please stop? You want me to stop?"

Anna loved and hated her at that moment, she was always so slow and gentle about her loving, and now?

"What it is then, baby girl?"

And as they spoke, the tip slowly, ever so slowly, pushed, Anna's eyes widened at the pressure. The head of this fake cock was clearly much thicker than her fingers, she grunted feeling the forced compression onto her clenched sphincter, but she tried to calm and relax her tensed muscles.

It wasn't easy to get it in. The strap-on dick did not slide in like the fingers. It was more difficult than Anna had thought it would be. However, the wise older woman took her time. To her it was like a dream made true, she would push just a bit, then pause, then push again a bit harder, make a bit of progress, then pull back. It was just a matter of getting Anna's sphincter muscles, particularly the inner one, to get used to the pressure, to relax, and to allow entry. Suddenly, the butt hole opened up and the head of Marie cocked strap-on thrust all the way in, disappearing from sight into her rectum.

"Arrrgggggnnnnnng, oh, oh, oh ay, ay" Yelled Anna, pain was excruciating. She felt so distended, so bloated, so stuffed.

"Wait, wait a second, Marie." Marie pushed again.

"Oh my god, it HURTS" cried Anna, tears running down her face "Please stop, mammy. Please ... take it off me, It HURTSSSSSSSSS."

Anna grunted. "Oh, Marie, it hurts, it's so big in there." Her breathing was sharp and erratic; she instinctively wanted to push it out now, like a giant baby that demanded to be released in birth-giving. It was the same sensation

.

Marie, spooned behind, reached over her, careful to use only the fingers of his left hand and started to stroke and fondle Anna's clit and her pussy lips. She was happy to see that Anna was very wet. It was clear that in spite of her cries of pain and her protesting she was actually enjoying being fucked up the ass. Anna sighed when Marie's fingers made contact with her clit...

Marie pumped her fake cock in and out, but not too rapidly, she was sensually fucking Anna's butt in tune with her own pleasure, all the time, fondly caressing the wet, slippery lips of her cunt and massaging the hard little button of her clit. Suddenly everything changed.

Anna half closed her eyes. "Marie" she whispered, ever so quietly. "This is feeling good"

She now wondered why she was so terrified; maybe she was perhaps wrong to be so resistant, it was indeed as if she had been saving herself, her flower, her rosebud.

She reached down between her legs and tried to finger fuck Marie squeezing softly her pussy lips and, being unable because of the strap-on going in her rosebud; it was now Marie's turn to gasp. Anna fondled, tickled, and gently inserted a finger-tip in her ass rim as Marie began to stroke short rapid thrusts with her hips. She was now giving Anna's asshole a good quick fucking, not too deep but very animalistic, like a dog mounted on its bitch lover, plunging rapidly to give and get a quick release, at the same time squeezing and rubbing her cunt with more force and pressure against the dildo.

Anna responded by trying and pushing down hard on Marie's sphincter with her own finger trying to meet her rapid thrusts with her bottom, but recognizing that she could not keep up for the baby inside her. She then just held her butt still and let Marie fuck her big derriere with her big, manly like cock. She remained passive, giving her butt to her, but still holding tight on her sphincter with her digit so she couldn't escape. Rather than escaping Marie, now she didn't want to let her go.

"Harder, harder, deeper, deeper," she moaned as she fingered Marie's back hole...

"Oh yes! ¡¡ Oh god ¡! ¡¡Oh Marie! ¡ Oh mother of god¡¡ Oh yes, baby! Fuck me with that big cock! Oh yes! More baby, give me more, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"I'm, I'm, I'm cumming, cummmming, cummmmmmmmming", that was the reluctant Anna of before as Marie fucked her ass.

Marie's plunges quickened in pace, lost in the sensation of Anna rectum wrapped tightly around the head of the rubber cock grasped by her sphincter and reverberating in her own clit. She wanted to cum now, wanted to release her pent up passions. And, then, she felt her legs stiffen with the inevitability sweeping through her core to her head.

She stopped thrusting and let it come, the first wave of her organs up from pussy to her nipples to her brain. In that moment she would have liked to be a man bursting out from his cock its fluid deep into her ass.

Anna felt the pulsation through her sphincter muscles, closing her eyes to enjoy the sensation into her ass. She could feel the hard shaft jump with each push, she thought she could even feel humidity in her rectum, like she was getting an enema. It was wonderful; she repeatedly squeezed the strap-on with her sphincter, trying the impossible, to get milk out of the rubber cock with her ass.

Anna had convinced herself long ago that she wasn't imagining the orgasms Marie gave her. And she definitely gave it to her; she could feel it flowing from Marie to her. It was like she had some kind of valve, and could control the intensity of whatever it was that flowed from her.

"It started very deep inside me, and slowly grew until it was everywhere, until nothing existed but her, my mind, and my orgasm" Thought Anna. " It is as if I were in two places at once. I was falling off a cliff, accelerating as if propelled by a rocket, and yet I was completely aware of my surroundings, and of her. I felt her controlling my orgasm, turning it up in measured doses, up and down at will, I felt absolute abandon. Her eyes were speaking to me as clearly as though they were carving her thoughts in stone, but I couldn't tell what the words meant; they were in another language."


The nest two years in the Sanderson house had been like living in a limbo for the whole family of four, Annabelle having gave birth to a little boy, the house was a place to live, but not a home, Annabelle and William were barely civil with each other and the little kids, Elisa four and Jonathan two were disquiet as if catching their parents animosity to each other; due to the social conventionalisms of her family class, partners and friends, they maintained a façade of familiar contentedness to the outside world. But the situation was ripe to explode at any moment.

Many things had changed in that house, there was no further intercourse after giving birth between the couple, they had separate bedrooms and were barely civil to each other. There was a permanent nanny for the children which let Annabelle most of the days free. What had not changed was Anna's infatuation with the older french professor. She went to Marie's almost every day making herself a nuisance and coaxing her to have sex permanently.

Marie was tired of the relationship and wanted out. Anna wasn't anymore to Marie the fresh, sweet and innocent nineteen years old girl she had met at class in Uni as her pupil, she was not now the inexperienced girlie woman of four years before. She was the mother of two and hardly the pleasant sex toy and partner of sexual games she used to be not so long before. And being married and she having intercourse with a man, even her husband, however sporadic, was distasteful to her. And so Marie had searched for and found, greener pastures. Without Anna knowledge she has found a new, fresh and younger sexual plaything. Then William contacted her.

William was very busy in his law practice and thought everything home was controlled by his wife, but the day the nanny called him because the little boy has became sick, was feverish, must call the doctor and didn't know what to do; and after asking her the whereabouts of his wife, and was told she wasn't home and couldn't be reached because the nanny didn't know how to in case of an emergency, he blew up. Went home got the doctor and decided once and for all to get rid of her wife, marriage and start a new life.

William discussed with himself the opportunity to hire or no, a private investigator to follow his wife and see where she went, with whom, and eventually what was she doing, or do it himself, in order to prevent any escape of information that could shame her and his family and of course himself. After a couple weeks he decided to take the task and do it himself. He took a leave of absence and from that day on he followed his wife wherever she went; after a few days he knew without any doubt his wife only left her house to go visiting her old professor, who had been her constant companion, he had thought as a good friend, when she was in labor to give birth. He was astounded one afternoon he saw them kissing and caressing passionately when she arrived, lover like, and after waiting several hours near the house, late in the evening he saw them again parting like lovers of long standing do.

He was shattered, tore to pieces, he couldn't believe Anna was a lesbian, but in a moment of clarity he understood with out doubt why her reluctance to marriage and sex with him.

He went home to think carefully the way to act, and how to get proof of his wife, in his mind, deviant behavior to have legal ground and silently divorce her. He started to make careful inquiries of who Marie was, her legal status in the country and at University. He did obtain information showing Marie was single, with no legal attachment and her legal situation was precarious, she was a visiting professor, with renewable contract with the University and removable the immigration visa in between other motives inappropriate behavior. With this data she went to see Marie.

Marie was, to say the less, surprised when opening her house door she saw it was William who called; when William asked to enter she moved lo the side and silently let him in.

He asked without preamble or ceremony, and she confirmed his assumptions that she and her wife were lesbian lovers.

"Yes we are" she answered.

"Well, thank you to confirm my suspicions", "Now let see, you are in a very delicate personal situation", "You know I have the muscle to make you loose your work here and to make cancel your visa by the immigration authorities if I propose so"

"Yes I know" responded Marie not blinking an eye. "What do you want me to do? Let your wife? Ok Done. I was tiring of her anyway, this is as good an opportunity as any other, you may keep her".

"Wrong, no, that's not what I want, that's an easy way out for both of you " told her an ice cold William.

"Then what do you want?" asked the disconcerted woman.

"I want proof, solid proof"

"Don't understand" said a disconcerted Marie.

"I want solid proof to divorce her, then you may keep her yourself if you so wish"

"What kind of proof do you want; I don't know what to do about"

"Well, let me explain to you", said William. "I want to video both of you in sexual activities, Making love or whatever the hell you call it"

"I ... I ... I can't do that" said her with a tremulous voice.

"Well you better can or you are history in this community and country" he was as cold as an ice block

Silence, then "Ho ... ho ... how do you want to do it"

"This is my plan, I want to be in your bedroom or the place you have your tryst, must be a place where I can film the scene without her being aware of my presence, you call her, make a date, and then call me, I come half an hour before, prepare every thing and when she comes you start your play and I mine (no pun intended), you must make it, hot, very, very hot. Do I make myself crystal clear? If you do as I say I won't molest you in any way in the future, the video will serve me so you don't get crazy ideas in the future. Do you understand my reasoning?"

"yes" answered a subdued Marie.

And that was it, Marie called Anna with faked enthusiasm, and then called William, he arrived with everything prepared and hided in the big french wardrobe in Marie's bedroom behind the clothes; When Anna arrived her actions did confirm William the liaison was long time. Then the video had everything two women can do in bed, kisses, caresses, licking of breasts and sucking of nipples, tasting of pussies, sixty-nine, mouth to ass, and then the grand finale, Marie fucking Annabelle in the ass with a big eight inches long and two inches in girth black strap-on, and a frenzied Anna yelling:

"More please more, deep, deeper, hard, harder please Marie make me cummm, cummmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggg, arrrhhhhgggggggg"


It cost William several weeks to get over and overcame his filming experience; in the meantime he prepared the documents to be filed for divorce by a lawyer friend. Then, one night, when every document was exactly as he needed them, told Anna he wanted to talk to her. He had prepared in his bedroom the video camera connected to the big TV; Anna was reluctant to enter William's bedroom not imagining what was in it for her, maybe ¿reconciliation?

Once in the bedroom William closed the door making Anna very nervous, but her husband didn't even look at her, he simply prepared the TV and video and let then be on stand-by.

Calmly in a soft voice "Anna I'm going to divorce you, and I want you to leave this house tonight, and don't go near the children"

"Are you crazy, what are you talking about" replied an astounded Annabelle.

"Anna you have not a choice, this are my conditions, I have the documents ready for you to sign and I'll file: you won't contest the divorce, you won't have access to the children until they are twenty one, you'll leave this house tonight and disappear from our lives, if you don't do what I say I'll destroy you, do you understand?"

"NO I DON'T, WHY DON'T YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF"

"WELL YOU DAMM DYKE LOOK YOURSELF BEING FUCKED, DAMM YOU"

William pressed the play button in the video and the TV screen came to life and in it appeared a hardcore lesbian film starred by Anna and Marie.

An horrified Anna could not believe her eyes, there she was suckling Marie nipples, fast forward ... Marie licking her asshole, fast forward again ... she licking and eating Marie's pussy, forwarded ... she being sodomized by Marie with a big black strap-on and she asking for more, harder and deeper.

She felt the world madly spinning and the roar in her ears not permitting her hear William yelling to her with hate and loathing in his words

"This damned marriage doesn't make anymore sense at all and it is finished, you dammed dyke, you'll never ever see the children again, you bitch, you filthy..."

Not ten metros away Elisa tried to protect her little brother.

So, that night a disheveled and hysteric Annabelle appeared at Marie's door, crying and sobbing incoherently of divorce, not seeing her children anymore, and not having any other place to go, and asking for a place to pass the night, when a young almost naked woman appeared behind Marie asking what were the matter, a terrified Annabelle, couldn't believe her eyes, Marie and another woman together, anger at Marie, anger at herself, anger at the world. The woman rolling her eyes as if to say, listen, who invited you here, why don't you go home? And she did turn around and left the house with anger and sorrow, passing out of sight in the darkness of the night.


That same night William searched the house like mad looking for and destroying every picture of Anna, not leaving even one of her, in the following days he told everybody including his children that her mother had gone away for good, leaving them to never come back. No other explanation. Some months later he sent his children to boarding-school, where he kept them, except summers, until they were of age; when packing, little Elisa, her father not knowing about, kept like a treasure a ten by eight recent picture of her mother with both of them, Jonathan and her, She was four and Jonathan two


She, like so many others, had lived through a very bad marriage after realizing she was a lesbian. With that experience at her back and her silent divorce, her broken world and life, the disappointment over Marie sordid treason and indifference, she took the meager proceeds from her divorce and disappearing tried to buy her a new life, to no avail. She went down, first were the seedy, shady bars, club rats, drunk by the end of every night but not disorderly, the, until a few months before, shy femme mom and socialite, alone now in life and the city, became easy pray to every kind of hard boiled lesbian partners; next was the rough sex, double dildoes penetration, sado, and every other perversion; she was so derelict, the abysm border was just there, and then, the end, the nothing.

One day she woke-up on a dirty bed beside a sleeping and snoring woman, in a strange bed and no less strange and dirty room, and the hang over she had was head-splitting. She went to the seedy bathroom and when peeing the pain was so intense she almost fainted, when she could get-up from the bowl took a look at herself in the lavatory mirror, she couldn't believe her reflection; her once beautiful face looked puffy with red tinted eyes, her hair, in disarray was dirty and unkempt, her body hurt and the genital area was bleeding; she went to the room to get her clothes and fly away, in between the bed clothes she found the cause of her bleeding, a huge dildo of no less than 10 inches long smeared with blood, her blood. What had happened to her? ¿To her life? ¿To her dreams?

After a long and hard year of therapy, and detox, and a lot of hard physical work to recuperate and tone her body and mind and get out of her personal swamp, penniless, with borrowed money from parents anxious she got out their lives for good, she went west to San Francisco to try and start a new life

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.