Sansibelle I
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by DblD22

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Sansibelle is a ship commissioned to provide sexual entertainment to exclusive clientele. This is a story about its operation and crew and covers the first year. Fun and games for all. Note - first few chapters have minimal or no sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Workplace   Prostitution   Nudism  

After breakfast I walked off the ship and took the security golf cart over to the headquarters building. I wanted to visit Larry Reed, my boss. I figured that for the next couple of months I would seldom leave the ship during our 9 hours in port at each island and this was the last chance to spend a little time ashore. Larry and I went back to my days in college where I worked for him as part of his security consulting business. He was the reason I had my current job and I was grateful to him for rescuing me from my boring systems job with a little company that was going nowhere. Going from living in a small town and spending my days in a small office to being in charge of shipboard security was like a dream come true. I won't forget the day that Larry called me and asked me if I wanted to come work for him. I accepted immediately without even knowing what I would be doing.

I walked into his office past his secretary Constance. Constance looked like a ditzy blond with big boobs, a short skirt and legs all the way up to her ass. According to Larry she is a very efficient secretary and extremely perceptive about people. She is married and had four kids before she was 26 and now at 29 still turned heads whereever she goes. I had met her husband on several occasions and have never seen a bigger perpetual grin on man's face. He had it good and knew it. She just grinned at me and continued doing whatever it was she had been working on.

"Hey Larry, got a minute" I said as I walked in the door. "I want to ask you about something." Larry indicated a chair and stuck two fingers up in the air which I took to mean; wait two minutes. He soon finished what he was reading on the computer and looked at me. "I have heard there is a group of people on the US mainland that plan to protest our sailing. How much force can we use to prevent anyone from trying to stop or board the ship?"

While we had plans in place to deal with pirates and ships in peril we didn't have a protester action plan. Knowing any action we took would probably be filmed I was concerned about what actions we should take. Larry thought for a few minutes and then said that he should probably kick this question upstairs since it could have a significant impact on our operation. "I'll send you an email with the procedures as soon as we can develop them. Hopefully before you sail today."

"Thanks" I said. "I guess anytime you get almost 1000 young women employed to be sex providers in a short period of time that people would notice." We had purposely hired women from almost 300 college communities but I'm sure some had told friends and parents what they were doing and someone took exception. There is always someone who will bitch about anything.

After talking with Larry for a while longer I left Larry's office and went over to the dock hotel. The island had been developed as a resort area and had three hotels, a good number of private bungalows, seven or eight night clubs, golf courses and all kinds of other vacation entertainment. Everyone who was to be a guest on the ship stayed at least twelve hours at the dock hotel to undergo the health screen and orientation to the procedures on the ship. The guests were also given a choice of an identification bracelet or patch which had the microchip with their information. The bracelet could not be removed without the use of a special tool and the patch would become unusable if removed. The girls all knew not to leave a public area with anyone not wearing the bracelet or patch. This made it so that a guest's entire time on the ship other than the mandatory lifeboat drill could be spent utilizing the various amenities available on board. Even the lifeboat drill was a treat.

The dock hotels also had the employee store where we could purchase items not normally stocked on the ship. I bought some extra socks and underwear since the styles I liked that were not carried on the ship. I then headed back to the ship to make one last tour and to get lunch before the guests started boarding at 2:00 PM.

At 1:45 I was standing on the balcony overlooking the boarding area. The monitor next to me showed that there were to be 281 guests to board. There was a note that five guests had refused to submit to the health screen and would not be boarding. I knew that they also forfeited their $20,000 trip payment and would be on the next plane off the island. It didn't matter how wealthy or powerful they were, the safety of the guests, E-Crew, and the long term viability of the Sansibelle operation was more important. Since the corporation was privately held a buyout or stock take over was not possible. Bound to have pissed some people off but they signed the contract and knew the conditions.

I also noted that there were four couples coming on board and that one of the women had been assign an E-crew name tag set and cabin. Apparently she was to function as an E-crew member but could also just be just role playing with their significant other. I made a note to check the logs and see what the situation really was. There were about fifty E-crew girls in the welcome lounge who would escort each guest to their cabin and insure that the guest was settled in. Each of the girls was dressed in hanky top and skin tight shorts. It was obvious that there was no underwear as boobs jiggled, and camel toes were everywhere you looked. As the guests came on board it was fun to watch the expressions on their faces and their heads twisting as they took in the sights. Little did they know that this was mild compared to the sun deck where there were frequently 100 or more naked girls laying out, putting sun screen on each other, and just enjoying life.

Cabin doors would only open for the guest assigned to that cabin and did not require anything other than the bracelet or patch to be within three feet of the door for the door to open. The same is true of the microchips and the E-crew and S-crew cabins. All the accounting for the guests is tied to their microchip which enabled them to move about the ship without having to carry anything with them. Purchases in the shops, chips for the casino, and the daily auctions were the only places additional charges could be made anyway. It was expected that clothing be worn in the dining rooms and most public areas but there was a dining room and a couple of the clubs that clothing was optional at all times. A nudist could spend the whole week on board without ever putting on anything although much of the ship does require clothing.

Boarding proceeded without incident and everyone was on board by 3:30. At precisely 4:00 PM the ship cast away from the dock and the fun began. All passengers were instructed to go to their assigned assembly point where they were each met by a topless E-crew member who was wearing only a duck skirt (length 1 inch below the crack) who helped the guest into their life vests. Of course there was a lot of boob grabbing and finger wandering going on and more than one guest was accompanied back to their cabin by their life vest girl. At 4:15 the cast off party began in the pool area with live entertainment, dance contests, and the best bikini contest. Of course the dance contests featured pole dancing, hula dancing, belly dancing, and the crowd favorite the wet T-shirt contest. The dancers for the hula and belly dancing were topless, most with long hair providing peek-a-boo nipples. Electronic ballot stations were scattered around that allowed each guest to vote on their favorite for each category with the winning girls receiving cash credited to their accounts. The bars were doing a brisk business and with all drinks free the service was quick and efficient.

I walked around to the hot tub area and noticed three couples in one of the hot tubs. The girls were all stradle the laps of the men and one of the girls was bobbing up and down and moaning very loudly. Obviousely these girls were not hesitant about their jobs. I noticed two girls sitting at the bar and one seemed to be very upset. I went over to see what was going on and found that she was crying. She was a cute red head with the standard freckles and pale skin and the most gorgeous green eyes I have ever seen. She was well built with curves that would make a road racer enviouse and when she stood she was all of about five feet tall.

"What seems to be the problem?" I asked. She sniffled and then said "nothing". I looked at the other girl, very pretty brunett and she leaned over and whispered in my ear "homesick".

"My name is Harry Morgan" I introduced myself. "Why don't we go down to the E-Crew office and there is someone there who can help you."

This caused a new round of sobbing and the little red head cried "I just can't lose this job. I'll be alright in a minute."

"You won't lose your job and Carla has counselors to help with issues that you girls have." I put my arm around her and gently eased her off the stool and led her towards the elevator. The brunette followed behind. I noticed that the red heads name was Bonnie and the brunette was Sue.

Sue asked, "What do you do on the ship?"

Since I had a white name tag the girls knew I was part of the S-crew and that the little gold star under my name meant I was a manager of some type. They apparently didn't recognize the green badge border that indicated I was part of security. I need to follow up on this I thought to myself, as the E-crew members should immediately recognize security force personnel as they might be there to help them with a bad situation at some point. "I'm the head of security" I told them.

Both of their eyes got big and the brunette muttered "uh oh".

I grinned and said. "Look, we are trying to have a big happy family here. We want everyone to feel like what we do is important to the success of the Sansibelle and even though there are some limits in place concerning relations between the E-crew and S-crew personnel we want everyone to feel like they are part of a great organization. That is the reason we use first names with everyone including the Captain of the ship, although his first name is Captain." I grinned. "Part of the reason the ship exists is to help young women like you with funding for college. We know that in many instances this is the first time many of you are away from home for an extended period of time and we have people whose job is to help you adapt to this situation. In a week or so you will have lots of friends and will have a lot of fun times."

As we got in the elevator the little red head continued to cling to me and pushed very her firm breasts up against my stomach. I could feel her hard nipples tease me as she shivered slightly. I could smell her lite perfume and looking down noticed the sheen of that beautiful red hair. Since I have always been attracted to red heads and short petite girls, Bonnie got my attention very easily. I slipped my hand down to her buns and gave her a firm squeeze which elicited a little squeek and a big smile. Since managers and officers could have relationships with the E-crew members I was always on the lookout for cute, short red heads, and Bonnie's "C" size breasts didn't hurt her appearance at all. Overall she was delectible.

The elevator stopped at D Deck and we all made our way to the E-Crew office (ECO) where I explained the situation to Francine, one of the section managers. I noted Bonnies employee number and told her I would be in touch and then leaving the girls with Francine headed over to the casino. Since the casino had only been open for about an hour I didn't expect much to be going on and I was right. There was one guest and two girls playing roulette. With less than 300 guests on board the casino was small and staffed by only two people who would rotate around to provide what ever game the guests wanted to play. There are slot machines that were available all the time but the casino has limited hours and is mainly for the entertainment of the guests, not to make a lot of money. The games were all fair and the staff focused on making it fun and sometimes rewarding for the guests.

I then wandered over to the Lions Den which is the main activity room. This is where most of the audience participation games and contests take place as well as a theater for the evening shows. The first contest of the cruise is scheduled for 8:00 PM and will be the Deep Throat contest. I noticed that there were 25 girls signed up to participate. Each was responsible for bringing their own victim which gave them little time to try to find a guest with an appropriate cock. Since the audience was expected to vote there are voting stations set up at each table and along the bar at the back of the room. The format of the room is more of a dinner theater atmosphere with all seating around tables with spaces for about 200. The bar area could accommodate about 50 more. Tonight should be interesting. I wonder how the girls are going to go about finding a cock. Randomly walk up and cop a feel. Look at hands and guage the distance between thumb and forefinger. Cain't imagine just walking up and asking how big is your penis although there is probably one that is doing that. I made a note to myself to be here tonight.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.