New Life - Cover

New Life

Copyright© 2011 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 4

What Boyar lacked in science, he sort of made up for with weapons and weight. I weigh just under two hundred pounds and Boyar must have weighed around three hundred. He was trying to bowl me over and stab me with the knives. Running with sharp things is not always a good idea particularly if your target is willing to move. I was definitely willing and moved just as he arrived except for the leg I stuck out to trip him. He fell heavily. To make matters worse for him, he fell on his knives stabbing himself with both of them in the stomach. I think he tried to lean down to touch his shins which is where my leg found him. He rolled over bleeding from the two wounds. I stood back and let him bleed. He only tried to get up once but a karate type kick to his side put him back down. His men were backing away fast as it was obvious that Boyar would not survive his wounds. He didn't.

Elena ran to me pulling me into a tight hug whispering, "Tom, Tom, my husband, I love you!"

Igor came up to me and we touched shoulders in the method of the people. I then had Zaccus and then some of the smithies do the same. The crowd gradually dissipated except for Zaccus, Igor, and Elena. Well, Boyar's dead body was still there but he was no longer participating in the discussion.

Igor said, "Tom, you have some things to do. Under our customs, you now own what Boyar owned since he started the fight. Even had he not physically, the people here would, I think, agree because of prior attempts."

"What does that mean and how should I proceed?"

Zaccus chimed in, "Tom, you should go over to Boyar's place and claim his possessions. I don't think any of his men would try to wrest them from you and most will swear loyalty to you if you will have them."

"What if I don't want them?"

"Then, they must find a way to live in the world or die."

"If they swear to me, can I tell them to kill themselves?"

"Nooo." He answered slowly. "But you can send them on very difficult missions and have the right to execute them if they don't go. Are you thinking of Jonas?"

"The thought crossed my mind."

"Don't trust him."

"Tom, don't accept him. I don't like how he looks at me." Elena asked.

"I don't trust him and I don't think I will accept him either. On the other hand, I don't like keeping a mad dog around without doing something about it."

As we talked, we walked away from Boyar's body. I looked back at him.

Zaccus said, "Don't worry. He will be taken away. If no one claims his body, it will be taken into the woods and left. That is its probable fate. No one liked him."

We came to Boyar's house and place of business. As was typical, they were the same. It was a solidly built structure. The outside looked like it needed cleaning. I was not looking forward to seeing the inside. It had a large porch for business during pleasant weather or you could go inside. We came up to the porch and I saw Jonas and Josef.

"My relative," Jonas began, "I was so glad for you to be victorious. I pledge my loyalty to you."

"Get out, Jonas. I don't want to see you again. If I do, we will fight and you will die."

Jonas' face went white with shock and then anger. With a wild yell, he launched himself at me from the porch. It was a mistake. I let him launch and then flipped him over my shoulder. He landed solidly on his head. There was a crack and he went limp.

Josef had been beside him and was pale. He said, "Please accept me as your man. I will fight for you to death."

"I will consider your request. There is much to be done. Help for now and I will make a decision later."

Igor smiled. He whispered, "A good call, Tom, as he might be a good man with the right leadership." We went inside the building. We entered a main room which was dirty. The surroundings reflected their former owner. "Josef, who else is here?"

"Sir, the slaves are here. There are some houses in back and some of Boyar's men are there."

"Very well. Bring the slaves into this room. I will start with them."

Josef went through another door leading further into the house. He came back a minute later followed by about a dozen men and women wearing various amounts of clothing. He lined them up with a bit of courtesy. I immediately thought better of Josef for that. He didn't need to be kind to them but was.

Elena stepped forward. "My husband, Tom, is your new owner. You former master, Boyar, tried to kill him and died in the effort. Jonas suffered the same fate for the same reason. You will obey Tom. Now, tell us your names and what you do around this house." She pointed at the one to the left, "You start."

He was a younger man than I, probably late teenage. He said, "My name is Aleck. I carry things for the master. I will serve Master Tom." He was dressed in a pair of tattered shorts and nothing else. Elena nodded at the next person, a woman of around or over thirty.

She said, "I am Kala. I am the cook. I will serve Master T-Tom." She was dressed like Aleck with sagging breasts and a bit of a tummy. I thought I saw stretch marks even. Elena nodded at the next, an older man.

"I am Eldar. I am the gardener and watch over the sides and back of the house. I will serve Master Tom." Like the others, he was in a pair of tattered shorts. He had added a vest.

The next spoke up without prompting. "I am Lenora. Boyar used me. I am also to clean. I will serve Master Tom." She was not more than a year or two older than I but was worn. She had small breasts that didn't sag and was wearing a brief breech clout. She had a good figure but wasn't near as good looking as Elena or the next girl.

She spoke up. "I am Mikorva. I was brought for sex. I will obey the Master." She seemed to exude sexual heat and was naked. Her pussy had that just used look including a slight drip. The person next to her was a young man.

He said, "I am Grimor. I came to the house three days ago. I haven't been assigned duties and have just been helping where I can. I will obey Master Tom." He was in a breech clout, also. It looked like some drops of cum had dripped on one leg.

The other four introduced themselves and were not notable. I stepped forward. "I am Tom. You, you, and you," pointing at those who had admitted to being cleaners, "start cleaning. Begin in this room Kala, you will cook. Mikorva and Lenora will help you. Eldar, I want the front of this place cleaned up. Grimor will help you. When you finish, come see me or Elena. Elena is my honored wife and will be mistress of this house. Obey her as you would me."

Everyone looked at bit surprised at that but scurried off to perform their chores. It was close to lunch time so I knew Kala should be cooking lunch. "Josef, make sure Kala is preparing lunch for all. Then, go to the outbuildings and gather Boyar's men. I will talk with them on the porch."

Josef went about his tasks and we went out to the porch. Igor asked, "What are you going to do with the pleasure women?"

I looked at him blankly. He chuckled, "Lenora and, particularly, Mikorva will expect you to test them. In many houses, the mistress also uses the female slaves." Elena looked at me with a funny look on her pretty face.

I said carefully, "I have no plans for either one of them. Elena is all the woman I want or need." Elena grinned now. "However, they should be of some use or value. We will see. Let's talk to Boyar's men."

They were gathered before me as I stood on the porch. Jonas body had been hauled away by someone. I said, "I am Tom. Boyar attacked me and I killed him. This is now my house. If you follow me, you will find me different from him. You will work and all will be prosperous. If you do not wish to stay, you have two days to pack and leave. I have had one objection thus far. Jonas is also dead. Don't join him. Leave quietly, swear loyalty, or fight and die. Those are the choices."

One man came forward. He looked brutish and, while way shorter than I, was heavier. He said, "I will fight you but I will live."

I saw two others nod at his words. I came off the porch and said, "I am waiting for you. Death is right here before you, Dog Meat."

"You will die for those words and I will take your woman."

I laughed and said, "Come on then, but it will be painful for you." He lowered his head and charged.

I waited for him with no knife in my hands though he had one in his right hand. I had stepped a little to his left so he swiped across his body with the blade. I helped him along twisting the blade and his wrist and planting it in his chest. He looked surprised to see the hilt protruding from his chest as he died.

I looked up and said, "Who's next?" None of them came forward. I motioned to the two who had nodded. "You two can try it together if you want. Otherwise, you will leave here right now naked and in shame."

One of them came at me. The other one made the last mistake of his life when he grabbed at Elena. She whirled on him with a knife suddenly appearing in her hand and slammed it deep into his chest. The other tried to grapple with me. I flipped him over my shoulder. Before he could get off his knees, I kicked him, soccer style, in the throat. He went to the ground gurgling and flopping as his larynx was crushed and he strangled. He turned blue unable to breathe and died. The other eight men were scared as they saw the three biggest die quickly before their eyes. I looked over at them and they fell to their knees swearing to serve me. I said, "You will also agree to serve and honor Elena as mistress." They fell over themselves pledging themselves to her. They had seen that she could kill, also.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.