Between Them
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Jessy19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Meet cousins Henry and Marissa, Regina and David's kids (Between Us). Marissa has always crushed on her Cousin Henry. Now, being an adult, she wants to make the bold move to tell him how she feels, but what will their parents say?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

"What happened?" Henry asked sounding a bit panicked.

"It just slipped out. I was so mad at that moment and I spilled it. I'm sorry my love," Marissa cried into the phone.

Henry took a deep breath. "It's ok. They were both bound to find out anyway. They just found out a little bit early."

"I'm scared Henry. You should have seen my mom. She started crying and my dad ... he looked like he didn't know what to do."

"So where are Aunt Livy and Uncle David?" Henry asked concerned.

"They're in their bedroom but it's awfully quiet. Earlier they were screaming at each other it seemed."

Henry stared up at his ceiling as he talked into the phone to his lover. "Well, I guess soon enough we will find out what my parents are going to say. But you know what love?"

Marissa waited for his answer.

"I'm ready to face it all. I love you and I want to be with you. I can't help it that I love you."

Marissa cried. "I love you too. I love you with all of my heart. Always have, always will."

"Look, let's just see what happens tomorrow. Tonight, just get some sleep and tomorrow will be another day."

Marissa smiled through her tears. "I like how you calm me. That's one reason I love you."

Henry wished he could hold her. He'd meant what he'd said. He was ready to let the world know he was in love with his cousin.


Monday morning Marissa woke up and the house was still quiet. That worried her. She got dressed for school and tip-toed to the kitchen. She saw her father was drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper. He looked up at her.

"Good morning," he said quietly.

"Morning daddy," she whispered.

"Sleep ok?" He asked.

She shrugged. "Not really. How about you?"

He smiled weakly. "I didn't sleep well either."

Marissa hesitated to ask but had to know. "How's mom?"

David looked down. "I don't know. She didn't say anything to me this morning. She just woke up very early, took a shower and left for work."

Marissa felt herself being able to breathe. She was glad her mother wasn't home in a way. She didn't feel like fighting with her mother that morning. "I-I hope she's going to be ok and I hope you are too." Marissa said and meant it. She never intended to hurt her mother or father.

David looked up at her. "So ... since when are you and Henry ... seeing each other?" He asked.

Marissa felt her face turn red. "A few weeks now."

David nodded. "I see. Does your Aunt Reggie know?"

"No. I told her once I had a major crush on someone but never told her it was Henry."

David took a quick sip of his coffee. "We have to tell your aunt and uncle you know that right?"

Marissa nodded.

"Are you prepared for their reactions?"

Marissa looked away. "I guess so."

"I don't think they'll be as calm as I am but we'll have to see. I'm inviting them over tonight along with Henry."

Marissa felt her eyes welling with tears. "Daddy ... do you hate me?"

David was appalled by her question. "What? Hate you? Never! I love you Marissa. You are my one and only daughter. I could never hate you."

Marissa felt her bottom lip begin to quiver. "Do you think mom hates me?"

David stood up and went to hug his daughter. "She would never hate you. She's just upset right now. This was a shock to all of us."

"I know daddy. I didn't mean to cause all of these problems. I just love Henry so much."

David kissed the top of his daughters head and rubbed her back. "I'm sure you do. We'll just have to see what happens." He slowly let her go.

Marissa looked up at her father. Her teary eyes were breaking his heart. "Just go to school for now. Tonight we'll gather together and talk about this as a family ok?"

Marissa nodded. She went on to school hoping for the first time ever that the school day would drag. She feared what would happen later that night.


She noticed Henry seemed nervous. She watched how he kept dropping things at the kitchen table and how he almost tripped as he went to get some orange juice from the fridge.

"You ok?" Regina asked Henry.

Henry almost dropped the gallon of orange juice. "Y-yeah. I'm fine. I'm just ... tired."

"You didn't sleep well?" Regina questioned.

"Not really."

"If you need to talk about anything you know you can talk to me. I hope you still remember that."

Henry smiled shyly. "I know mom. Thanks. But everything's fine." Just wait until tonight. Henry thought to himself. "I gotta go mom. I'm going to be late." He chugged the last of his orange juice and kissed his mom on the cheek. Regina watched him speed out of the house. Something wasn't right. She just felt it.

A few minutes after Henry left, Regina heard her cell phone ringing. She looked at the called ID and saw her brother's name.

"Hello?"

"Reggie." David's deep voice was on the other end.

"David ... hi."

"We have to talk. You, me, Tony and Livy. We all have to talk. It's about Henry and Marissa."

Regina frowned. "David, what's wrong? You're scaring me."

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to scare you. Just be sure to come by tonight to the house. Tell Tony he has to come too. It's a family matter."

Regina seemed confused. "David ... tell me."

She heard her brother sigh. It took a few seconds before he finally said it. "Marissa and Henry are ... together. Together as in lovers."

Regina sat back down slowly. "Lovers?" She whispered.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Marissa and Olivia had a fight last night and Marissa said it."

Regina thought about how her son looked so nervous. He probably already knew. "I see ... what are we going to do about it?"

"You think there's much we can do? They are both adults."

"You're right," Regina's voice began to sound shaky.

"Reggie, don't cry. It'll be ok," David assured. He wished he could hold his sister.

"Ok so tonight at your house right?"

"Yes. Come over around seven. Please."

"We'll be there."

Regina hung up and began to cry. Tony was still sleeping. She went to retouch her make up and realized she was late for work. It was going to be one of those days.


His kisses felt hotter, more intense. Henry's tongue pressed against hers and his arms were wrapped tightly around her body. Marissa and Henry were in Henry's truck kissing and touching. They had both decided to ditch school that day and just spend time together. They weren't sure how much they'd be able to see each other once everything was out in the open.

The lovers were parked near the park where Marissa had gone to watch Henry play basketball. She sat on his lap and kissed her cousin passionately.

"Soon, we'll be able to do this anytime and anywhere just like any other couple," Henry assured his cousin.

Marissa held him tight. "I hope so. I'm just so scared Henry. I don't know how our folks are going to react. I mean my dad seems ok but my mom ... oh my god. She's threw a hissy fit."

"Yeah, but you know what? We are both adults. They can't tell us that we can't be together."

"I know ... but I hate hurting my mom or Aunt Reggie and Uncle Tony."

"They'll have to accept the fact that we love each other. What are they going to do disown us? I don't think so."

"They probably won't disown us but they will be mad for sure."

"They'll get over it," Henry smiled and kissed his cousin again.

He held her against his chest and stroked her long hair. He hoped he was right about things not getting too out of hand.


"What's going on Reggie? Why don't you tell me what this is all about?" Tony asked as he got dressed.

"I can't tell you. You'll find out once we get to David and Olivia's house."

Tony sighed. "You know I have to be at work by nine. I hope this isn't too serious."

Regina gulped. "It kind of is."

Tony stopped and stared at his wife. "What do you mean it KIND of is?"

"Look, it IS important ok? You have to get coverage at the bar tonight. This is serious stuff."

Regina went into the bathroom to brush her teeth. Tony followed her. She looked at him through the mirrors reflection.

"How serious is this Reggie?" Tony looked concerned.

"Very," she said and started brushing her teeth.

Tony looked worried now. "Ok I'll call one of the bartenders to take over the full shift."

Regina rinsed her mouth and stared at her own reflection. She feared what Tony would think. Ever since David called her to tell her that their children were lovers, she was surprised as to how calm she remained. She just dreaded to see Tony's reaction.


Olivia paced the living room. David sat back on the couch and watched his wife frantically walk back and forth. Marissa sat next to her father silent as can be.

"Livy, sit down please. You're going to stress yourself out," David said calmly.

"I'm already stressed David!" Olivia raised her voice.

Marissa squirmed in her seat. She started biting her nails like she used to do when she was a child and was nervous about something.

"You're only going to make it worse. Just sit down right now next to me and wait for them to arrive."

Olivia stopped pacing and took a deep breath. She glanced at Marissa only for a few seconds and then looked away. Marissa felt awful.

"Mom, sit down please," Marissa urged.

"You don't tell me what to do," Olivia spat.

"Ok Livy stop it already. Sit down please," David was beginning to get frustrated. What the hell was taking Tony and Reggie so long?

When the doorbell rang, all three almost jumped out of their seats. Olivia sat up first. "I'll get it," she said sternly.

David and Marissa stayed behind. David noticed how nervous his daughter was. He grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "It's going to be ok," he assured her.

Regina, Tony, Henry and Olivia appeared in the living room. Usually a reunion with all family members was a joyous one but not this one.

"Have a seat please," Olivia said courteously.

Henry went to sit next to Marissa and the adults stared. He grabbed Marissa's shaky hand and held on to it. Tony looked puzzled.

"So ... um ... you know why we are here right?" Olivia began.

"It seems everybody knows except me," Tony snapped.

Olivia searched a reaction from Regina or David.

"I told Reggie this morning," David stated. "I don't think she's told Tony yet."

"She hasn't," Tony said eyeing Regina.

"I'm sorry," Regina whispered.

"So what's going on Reggie?" Tony asked.

"What's going on is that your son seduced my daughter and now she's ... she's well she's in love with him!" Olivia blurted out.

Tony's eyes widened. "What?"

"What aunt Livy is saying, is that Marissa and I are in love with each other, dad," Henry corrected.

"You took advantage of my daughter Henry!" Olivia cried out.

"Ok, stop it right there!" Regina raised her voice. "Henry and Marissa fell for each other. Neither one seduced anyone. You're making it sound like it was some perverted plan."

Olivia narrowed her eyes at her sister in law. "You're making it sound like its ok that they are in love. Tell me something Reggie, do you approve of incest?"

"Livy! Stop it!" David stood up and backed his sister up.

Regina felt tears welling up in her eyes. "I'm not saying its right Livy. I'm just saying neither Henry nor Marissa is to blame. No one is to blame. It's just something that happened."

"If your son wasn't such a pervert, Marissa wouldn't be in this situation!" Olivia continued with her insults.

"Mom!" Marissa shouted. "Shut up! Don't you ever say that again!"

"Don't talk back to me!" Olivia shouted back.

"Well stop saying such ridiculous things! I kissed Henry first ok? I made the first move! So who's the pervert now mom?"

Olivia was shaking because she was so mad.

"I can't believe you just said that Aunt Livy," Henry sounded hurt.

Tony stood up and held Olivia. "She's got every right to be upset Henry. You two think you can just be teenage lovers and everyone is supposed to just accept you? Who are you kidding? You can't be with your own cousin! It's not right!" Tony held Olivia as tears streamed down Olivia's face.

"I know what's right, dad. Marisa is right for me. If you can't accept it, then I'm sorry."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Tony walked towards Henry. David stood between them.

"Calm down," David told his friend.

"I can't calm down David! I'm fucking pissed off right now. I'm confused and pissed off! How can my own son be in love with his cousin? Of all the girls that he could get, he has to choose his cousin?"

"Sorry dad, but I'm not changing my mind. I'm sticking with Marissa and that's that."

Tony was furious! He looked at his wife for support but Regina stood at a corner crying softly.

"And you're ok with this huh?" He shouted at her.

"Hey, don't talk to my sister that way," David warned.

Tony clenched his jaw. "I'm leaving. I'm going to work. Regina, I'm sure your brother can take you back home."

With that, he stormed out of the room and closed the door hard. There was an awkward silence in the room once Tony left.

Olivia didn't say anything. She just walked out the room and went into her bedroom. David and Regina's eyes met. He went to his sister and put his arms around her. She cried like a child in his arms.

"I'm really sorry," Marissa choked.

She went over to her father and aunt and hugged them both. Henry followed and the four held each other showing support for one another.


David walked into the bedroom a few hours later. He wanted to give Olivia some time to cool off. When he walked in, she was laying on the bed staring up at the ceiling.

"Livy..." David began.

"Did everyone leave?"

"Yes, Marissa took Reggie and Henry home."

"Is she coming back?"

David looked surprised. "Of course she is. Why wouldn't she?"

"I thought she'd want to runaway with her lover."

David groaned. "Livy can you stop it already? Marissa is really hurting right now. This wasn't easy for her."

"I just wanted something better for our daughter. I wanted her to meet a nice young man to fall in love with, like the way I met you. I wanted her to have some children, make us grandparents and to marry legally."

"Cousins are able to marry legally now you know that right?"

Olivia sighed. "Yes. I wish that wasn't the case, but yes I know. I just wanted our daughter to fall in love with someone that is not related to her."

David stroked his wife's hair. "What makes you think Henry isn't a wonderful person and that he would take care of our daughter?"

"I know I said some hurtful things to Henry. I feel awful about that David, but I was just so mad. I know Henry is a fine young man, but I just wanted more for Marissa."

"Maybe he's all Marissa needs," David said kindly and continued to stroke her hair. He was glad she seemed to be calm.

"Maybe, they'll grow out of this phase. You think that's possible?"

David shrugged. "I don't know Livy."

"How can anyone fall for someone that's related to them? Yuk! I mean you know I've never even thought about anyone in my own family in a sexual way. It's just sick David."

David froze. If only Olivia knew how he felt about his own sister. What would she think of him then?


Henry could hear his parents arguing. It was past two in the morning but he couldn't sleep. He could clearly hear them fighting about Henry's choice for a lover.

"I can't believe you're going to allow this!" Tony yelled.

"I'm not allowing anything Tony. What am I supposed to do? Tie him up and prevent him from seeing Marissa? He's eighteen! He's an adult. I have no control of who he falls in love with."

"I don't want him in this house if he's going to continue seeing his own cousin. How could he do that? That's disgusting!"

Regina sat on her bed. She fought to remain calm. "Well it happened, Tony. Now, we can either be happy for them and have them around or we can be pissed off and have them runaway and never talk to us again. Take your pick."

"I won't allow a son of mine to commit incest Reggie. I don't care if those sick bastards are trying to make incest legal. I don't know why anyone wants to make such sick shit legal!"

Regina closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She was in her pajamas, but Tony had woke her up after he got home from work.

"Tony, it's late already. I need to get some sleep. I'm sure Henry does too."

"So that's it? We can't talk about this?" Tony asked loudly.

Regina put her hand on her forehead. She was getting frustrated. She was tired and she wanted some peace and quiet.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow ok? I'm really tired."

Tony scoffed. "Yeah ok. Whatever you say Reggie. I'm going to sleep on the couch."

Regina watched her husband get his pillow and blanket and leave the room. It was the first time ever that Tony didn't sleep with her on the same bed.


For the next few days, Regina and Tony kept fighting. Henry and Tony kept fighting. Marissa and Olivia avoided each other and David felt like he was between a rock and a hard place. He tried hard to console his wife but felt like he had to be on his daughter's side too.

He needed someone to talk to. He needed Regina. He had decided to leave work early and go visit her at the school where she worked. He knew she was done with her classes after four in the afternoon. He went to the principal's office to ask for her room number.

He found her at her desk grading papers. He smiled when he saw her. She was still beautiful as the first day he kissed her. He knocked on the door that was already opened. Regina looked up and her face lit up.

"David, hey!" She stood up and David walked towards her. He embraced her warmly.

Regina held her brother tight for what seemed to be an eternity.

"What are you doing here?" She asked curiously but then looked worried. "Did something happen with the kids?"

"No, no. I just wanted to visit you. I mean I've felt so..." David ran his fingers through his thick hair. "I've been so stressed at home. Livy and Marissa aren't even talking to one another. It's like I'm their messenger. I keep relaying messages from one to the other."

"I know what you mean. Tony and I just bicker. Tony and Henry try to avoid each other, but end up fighting anyway. It's just a mess David."

"I know it is. I just needed to see you Reggie. You always keep me grounded."

Regina looked up at her brother. "I do? YOU always keep me SANE."

He gave her that handsome smile of his. Regina felt weak. "Um ... so..." She pulled away from him and walked back towards her desk. "Have a seat."

David looked at the tiny desks that were meant for third graders and then glared at Regina. "Seriously? You want me to take a seat?"

Regina laughed. It seemed that it had been so long since she laughed. It felt good to laugh.

"I think I'll stand."

"I'm sorry," Regina said between laughs. "I just have to finish grading these papers. I'm almost done if you want to go have some coffee or something?"

David nodded. "I'd love to." He looked straight into her eyes. Regina had to look away quickly; otherwise she might want to do more than just get coffee with her brother.


Tony was fuming. He couldn't figure out when he and Regina started falling apart. It seemed that all they did lately was argue. Why couldn't she accept the fact that he didn't want his son to be messing around with his own cousin? Why were she and David so forgiving about it? He missed her body and her touch though, he had to admit. He held his computer tablet in his hands and crawled into bed. Regina was working, Henry was at school so the house was all his. He needed to relieve some of his sexual tension. He decided porn would be a good way to do it.

He started typing out "Girls Gone Wild" but then erased it. He typed out "kinky couple sex" but then decided it would remind him too much of Regina. He thought about it for a moment and typed "taboo videos." A long list of videos appeared that Tony could watch for his pleasure. He read "girl does daddy," and felt disgusted. He read "son does mom," and was a little intrigued but ignored it. Then he saw "brother does little sis." He cleared his throat and looked around just to make sure no one was there. He felt his face redden as he clicked on the link.

He watched the video and froze. What appeared first was a picture of David and then one of Regina. The audio was horrible so it was hard to hear what the person's voice on the video was saying.

He saw David and Regina standing side by side. They stood there forever it seemed. Then he saw David start to kiss Regina!

"Holy fuck!" Tony said out loud. His heart pounded.

He watched them kiss passionately. He recalled..."Cancun," Tony whispered. He didn't know how to feel. His eyes welled up with tears but he felt a strange, perverted excitement as well. It was like a train wreck, so bad he shouldn't watch but kept watching anyway.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.