Between Them - Cover

Between Them

Copyright© 2011 by Jessy19

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Meet cousins Henry and Marissa, Regina and David's kids (Between Us). Marissa has always crushed on her Cousin Henry. Now, being an adult, she wants to make the bold move to tell him how she feels, but what will their parents say?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

After school that day, Henry was getting ready for baseball practice, when Freddie rushes into the locker room.

"Hey guess what?" Freddie asked breathlessly.

"I'm not going to guess because you're obviously going to tell me, "Henry teased.

"Word just in that your cousin just broke up with orangutan arms!"

Henry's heart pounded. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah! You know what this means right? I can ask her to the prom! Maybe she'll say yes!" Freddie looked way too happy.

Henry smiled to himself and closed his locker. "You better start getting ready. Coach is already pissed off because you're always late to practice."

"Eh, who cares? I'm just happy Marissa is single again."

Henry ignored his friend but deep down he too was happy that Marissa was single again.


Marissa walked past Troy's locker and saw him talking to Sonia Moya. As soon as he saw Marissa, he put his arm around Sonia and began to whisper in her ear. Sonia giggled and Marissa could care less. She already had what she wanted and that was her hot cousin.

"Hey Marissa!"

Marissa turned to see her friend Angela rushing towards her. Angela's long blonde hair flowed behind her as she ran towards her. "What's this I hear? You broke up with Troy?"

Marissa shrugged. "Yeah. So?"

"Why did you do that? I mean so close to prom and all."

Marissa rolled her eyes and began to walk. "Look, I'm not worried about prom. I wasn't into Troy anymore that's all."

"That's crazy Marissa. Prom is like next month and you threw away a perfectly nice guy over nothing."

Marissa stopped and stared at her friend. "You don't know that. You are just assuming that. You don't know my reasons for breaking up with Troy."

Angela's face darkened. "Did he do anything bad to you? Because you know if he did I'll kill him!"

Marissa smiled. "No he didn't but thank you for defending me."

"So what you going to do right now? I wanted to go to the mall to look for a prom dress. I don't have a date yet, but I'm sure SOMEONE will ask me," Angela pouted.

Marissa put hear arm around her friend as they began to walk outside. "Anyone would be stupid not to ask you."

"I hope someone asks me. So ... do you want to go?"

Marissa wanted to but she had more important things to take care of. "I have a lot of things to do today. I got a chemistry test tomorrow and a trig quiz as well. I have a lot of studying to do."

"Bah! Ok then. Maybe this weekend we can go."

"You got it."


Marissa got home and was surprised to see her mother was home. Olivia turned as her daughter walked in.

"Hey mom, what are you doing home?" Marissa asked somewhat surprised. Usually Olivia wasn't home early during the week.

"I switched shifts with another nurse because she had some things to do."

"Oh," Marissa said casually.

"So come over here. Let's talk," Olivia said patting the couch.

Marissa went to sit next to her mom.

"So how are you and Troy doing? Did you change your mind about going to prom? I know you said you didn't want to go but I really think you should. It's part of being young. It's like something you MUST do otherwise you might regret it forever."

Marissa giggled. "Mom, that sounds ridiculous."

"Well ... it's true. I have a friend who didn't go to prom and now she regrets it. She tells me every day."

Marissa laughed. "Oh mom, quit exaggerating.

Olivia smiled and stroked her daughter's hair. "I like kidding with you. But seriously, what's going on in your world? I know I work so much and we hardly get to spend time together."

"It's ok mom, I understand you have to work."

"It's not ok. How about you and I go shopping this weekend huh? Wouldn't that be fun?"

Marissa's face lit up. "Can we invite Angela? I kind of promised her I'd go to the mall with her this weekend."

"Of course," Olivia said happily.

"Oh and can we invite Aunt Reggie?"

Olivia nodded. "Yes of course we can. We'll make a girls day out."

"Sounds fun mom. Ugh I hate to be so brief with you but I got a lot of studying to do," Marissa said sadly.

"That's fine sweetie, I'm going to start making dinner."

"Ok mom." Marissa hadn't mentioned her break up with Troy. She figured she'd have plenty of time on the weekend to mention it.


Marissa went on to her room and shut the door. She threw her book bag on the floor and flopped on the bed. She stared up at the ceiling and smiled. She had a TON of homework to do but the only thing she could think of was Henry.

She could still feel his lips on hers. She had loved the way his tongue tasted and how warm his lips had felt. Marissa touched her own lips and closed her eyes. She had especially liked the way Henry's hand had gone up her shirt...

When she opened her eyes, Marissa hadn't realized she had pulled her skirt up and had her other hand inside of her panties rubbing on her pussy. She was rubbing slowly at first but started going a little faster as she kept replaying her cousin's kiss. It'd been so hot that he let her kiss him. She never thought he'd let her but he did. He liked it too because she had felt his erection pressing against her leg. She had wanted to touch his hard on but was so nervous! She was sure they would have plenty of time to explore each other's bodies sooner or later. That thought alone, was getting her hotter!

She was so into her own masturbation that she hadn't heard someone walk into her room. She opened her eyes and saw it was Henry. He stood by the door frozen as if he wasn't sure he should leave or stay.

"Uh ... Aunt Livy let me in," he began and turned beet red.

Marissa's hand was still inside of her panties. She paused for a moment but looked at her cousin and continued playing with her pussy.

"Hey," she whispered. "Come in and close the door."

Henry shut the door completely. He stood by the door in complete shock. Marissa bit on her lower lip and looked straight into her cousin's eyes. She was going faster now. She slipped in one finger and moaned quietly. The fact that her cousin was watching was more exciting!

Henry threw his car keys on the floor and leaned against the door. He quickly locked it and felt his cock getting hard underneath his jeans. He'd showered after practice this time knowing he wouldn't be heading straight home. He had wanted to talk to Marissa about their "relationship" but instead came over to her house to find her masturbating. It was all so hot!

Henry rubbed his cock over his jeans as he watched his cousin getting off with herself. Marissa could see her cousin's erection. She slid another finger inside of her pussy and began thrusting her hips. She licked her lips and kept looking at the love of her life.

Henry unbuttoned his jeans and took out his aching cock. He began to stroke it. He saw Marissa's eyes widen when she saw his cock.

"Mmm, touch yourself," she cooed.

Henry started jerking off. It'd be the third time he'd cum that day all because of his beautiful cousin. She had him love struck for sure!

"Let me see your pussy," he blurted out. He hadn't meant to but he couldn't help it.

Marissa stopped for a moment and quickly took off her panties baring her pussy. She spread her legs wider and pulled up her skirt more. Henry gripped his cock tighter and gasped.

"Finger yourself," he moaned.

Marissa slid in one finger and then two. She had them both deep inside of her pussy. Henry was stroking his cock faster with more determination to cum. Marissa watched her cousin play with his cock. She couldn't wait to feel that cock inside of her and to taste it...

"Mmmmgggghh I'm going to c-cum!" Marissa's shaky voice was wispy.

"Me too. Oh fuck!" Henry tightened his lips to keep from moaning too loud. Marissa came and watched her cousin spew out his hot cum all over his hand. The first three spurts were ropes of cum then shorter spurts followed. She wondered what it tasted like. She felt a strong rip going through her entire body until her orgasm subsided.

Henry closed his eyes and fought to catch his breath. Marissa felt exhausted. The orgasm she'd had wore her out!

She slowly slipped her fingers out of her pussy but didn't cover herself up. Henry blushed and looked at his cum covered hand. "You got a towel I can use?" He asked shyly.

She nodded and pointed him to her bathroom. He went to clean up and when he came out, Marissa had pulled sat up on the bed. She looked somewhat embarrassed.

"So ... we have a lot to talk about huh?" Henry started.

She nodded and stood up. She walked towards him and threw her arms around him. She held him tight against her. "I love you," she said sweetly.

"I love you," Henry responded and held his cousin with lots of love.

Marissa moved back slightly and looked into his eyes. "I've loved you all my life you know that?"

Henry felt his heart flutter. "I knew you loved me in a relative way."

She smiled. "True, but I've loved you in this kind of way too," she said and gave him a long wet kiss.

"So what do we do? Should we tell our folks?" Henry asked nervously.

"I think maybe we should wait a few weeks until prom. I want them to let us go to prom. I know if I tell my mom I have the hots for my own cousin, she'll freak!"

Henry laughed. "Yeah, not to mention Uncle David. How would HE feel?"

Marissa shrugged. "I'm more afraid of my mom. You know how strict she is."

Henry had to agree with that. Olivia was very overprotective of Marissa. "Who knows how my parents will react," Henry said thinking about his parent's reactions.

"I'm sure they'll understand eventually. I want to be with you and no one else but you," Marissa said softly.

"Ok, we'll take it slow for now and then we'll figure out a way to tell our folks."

There was a knock at the door. Marissa quickly moved away from Henry.

"It's locked," he whispered and went over to open the door. Marissa kicked her panties that were still on the floor under the bed.

It was her father at the door. "Oh hi Henry," David said giving his nephew a hug. "I didn't even see your car parked outside."

"I parked across the street. I didn't want to take your parking space." Henry said politely.

"Hey that's no problem. I'm glad to see you." He craned his neck to see Marissa. "Hi sweetie. Mom says dinner's ready."

"O-ok daddy," Marissa stuttered.

"You want to stay for dinner?" David asked his nephew.

"Nah I'm ok Uncle David."

"How was practice today?"

"It was good. We got a game coming up next week hope you can make it."

"Of course I'll make it. You know I enjoy going to your games," David patted Henry's back. "Dinner in five minutes ok?" He reminded Marissa.

"Stop by more often ok?" David told Henry.

"I will," Henry said and looked over at Marissa who had a big grin on her pretty face.


The weekend arrived quickly. As planned Olivia, Marissa, Angela and Regina were going to spend the afternoon at the mall shopping. Olivia wanted to buy herself some shoes while Angela frantically looked for a prom dress.

"I hope no one wears the same dress I'm wearing," Angela whined.

"You might want to try buying a dress online. Sometimes they make one of a kind dresses," Olivia suggested.

"Yeah, but they are super expensive!"

Angela and Olivia talked on and on about dresses while Marissa and Regina followed. Marissa rolled her eyes. "Like there aren't more important things in this world than someone else wearing the same dress," she joked. Regina laughed.

"You know sometimes it seems you two are mother and daughter and me and Aunt Reggie are mother and daughter," Marissa stated.

Regina smiled and Olivia turned to give her daughter a look of disapproval.

"I'm kidding mom," Marissa apologized.

"You're mom is super cool Marissa. She knows all about fashion and stuff. You were into shopping too I don't know what happened." Angela tossed her long blonde hair back.

That's because to me other things are more important now like Henry. Marissa wanted to say but held back.

"Did you end up breaking up with Troy?" Regina asked her niece.

Olivia stopped suddenly making Marissa bump into her. "Excuse me? Break up? Troy?" Olivia questioned.

Marissa sighed. "Yes mom. I broke up with Troy yesterday."

"How come you never told me?" Olivia demanded to know.

"I forgot ok?" Marissa sounded frustrated.

"We were talking about prom and everything yesterday you could have told me this."

"Mom, can we talk about this later?"

Regina felt bad. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked."

"It's ok Aunt Reggie. I don't know why my mom is making such a big deal out of this. It's not like Troy and I were ever serious. We'd only been going out for two months!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.