Between Them - Cover

Between Them

Copyright© 2011 by Jessy19

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Meet cousins Henry and Marissa, Regina and David's kids (Between Us). Marissa has always crushed on her Cousin Henry. Now, being an adult, she wants to make the bold move to tell him how she feels, but what will their parents say?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

"Ok, look, if you all want to play your stupid girl games, then afterwards, we're going to play football," Freddie, Henry's best friend announced.

Marissa and her best friend Angela looked at one another. They were dolled up in pretty flowery dresses and had their hair in curls. They looked like they ought to be in a children's beauty pageant.

"I can't play football in this dress," Angela protested. She tossed her blonde curls back in a sassy way.

Freddie and Henry looked at one another and rolled their eyes. "It's only fair. If we play, then you play too," Henry was on Freddie's side.

Marissa sighed and nodded. "Ok fine, but we won't be very good at football with these dresses on."

Angela whined. "I can't believe you still want to play that dirty football game. You know my mom is going to get so mad at me."

Marissa smiled and looked over at the boys. They foursome were only ten years old. "If we are dressed up, you two have to get dressed up too."

The boys groaned. "What? Are you serious? You expect me to put on my Sunday's best?" Henry asked.

"Uh huh," Marissa teased.

"I don't have a Sunday's best," Freddie griped.

"You don't have a Monday through Saturday best either," Angela said and burst out laughing at her own joke.

"Shut up stupid!" Freddie shot back.

"Come on boys dress up," Marissa ordered.

"I'll lend you something of mine. My mom's going to kill me for getting it dirty," Henry pouted and the boys went inside.

Outside, the girls gossiped.

"Why do you want to play marriage? I thought we should do a tea party or maybe we could have done something just you and me. I'm tired of hanging out with these stupid boys," Angela continued to whine.

"You like Freddie don't you?" Marissa asked.

Angela's green eyes widened. "No! I do not!"

Marissa giggled. "Yes you do. I can tell."

Angela looked away and blushed. "Actually I kind of like your cousin Henry a little bit more."

Marissa tensed up. "Oh?"

The boys got back at that moment wearing white button up shirts and ties. Henry had on his black slacks and Freddie wore Henry's khaki slacks which were a little too big on him since Henry was taller. Marissa couldn't help but stare at Henry.

"There, are you two satisfied."

"You sure you don't have a tuxedo?" Marissa joked.

Henry groaned.

"Ok so let's see ... Angela gets to marry Freddie and I get to marry Henry."

"What? Ewww no way am I marrying my own cousin!" Henry spat.

Freddie laughed hysterically. "You're going to marry your own cousin! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

"Shut up!"

Marissa pulled herself away from the crowd slightly and looked hurt. It seemed her plan was backfiring.

"No why don't I marry Henry and Marissa marries Freddie?" Angela said with a big smirk on her pretty face.

"No!" Marissa screamed and the other three got quiet.

Henry's little nostrils flared. "Well there's no way I'm marrying you! You're my cousin!"

"I don't want to play!" Marissa felt like crying.

Angela walked over to her. "Hey you ok? You said you wanted to do this. Come on it'll be fun. I know Freddie totally likes you. Why would you want to marry your own cousin? That's just eww."

Marissa noticed the boys looking at her. She felt hurt that Henry would say that to her. "Ok fine I'll marry Freddie," Marissa said forcefully.

"I'm not thrilled about marrying you, ugly!" Freddie taunted.

"Shut up, you know you totally like her," Angela teased.

"Ok! Shut up all of you. Let's get this stupid thing over and done with," Henry said.

"Ok so Marissa and Freddie are up first. I'll be the priest and Henry will be the witness," Angela said confidently.

Marissa stood in front of Freddie. Freddie got on her nerves so much. He had this stupid smirk on his face that made her only angrier.

"Do you Freddie take Marissa to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Angela stated in her best "boy" voice.

Freddie licked his lips and sneered. "Yeah, only if she cooks and cleans for me every day. Oh and gives me at least ten babies."

Henry laughed and Marissa shot him an angry look. "Shut up stupid. Just answer the priest's question."

"Uh yeah I guess I do," Freddie replied nonchalantly.

"And do you Marissa take Freddie to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Marissa looked over at Henry who was looking at her. Their eyes met for a moment. "Yes," she said as she looked at Henry.

"Well, I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss your bride," Angela announced and giggled.

Freddie moved close to Marissa but she stopped him. "Kiss my cheek not my lips," she said right away.

Freddie smirked and kissed her cheek but then quickly planted a sloppy kiss on her lips. He laughed wildly. Marissa wiped him off her lips. "You stupid! I told you not to kiss my lips!" She began to hit him. Freddie continued to laugh and Henry joined in. Angela was trying to break up the fight.

"Ok Marissa, calm down. He's a total boy. You know how stupid boys are," Angela said calmly.

Marissa felt her eyes welling up. Had Henry seen that? Of course he had. Damnit!

"Ok, now I get to be the priest," Freddie announced.

Marissa was glad. Since Angela was marrying Henry now, she didn't dare want to be the priest. She stood on Angela's side and looked at her cousin. Her cousin seemed to look somewhat thrilled that he was marrying Angela. Why couldn't he have been that thrilled marrying HER?

"Ok do you Angela, take Henry to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Angela smiled. "I do."

"And do you Henry, take Angela to be your lawfully wedded slave?"

Angela hit Freddie and Henry laughed. "Rephrase the question please."

Freddie cleared his throat. "Do you Henry take Angela to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Henry looked at Angela and then at Marissa."I do." He replied quickly and then looked away.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may French Kiss your wife," Freddie kept up the jokes.

Marissa looked down when Henry leaned down to kiss Angela. A few seconds seemed to be an eternity. Then she heard Angela squeal. "Eww! He used his tongue!"

Marissa's heart pounded.

"I did not!" Henry argued.

Freddie made a face. "Eww you put your tongue in her mouth?"

"No!" Henry objected.

Angela laughed. "Yes he did!"

"No he didn't!" Marissa yelled.

Angela blinked. "You don't know that! You were standing behind me."

"Quit lying An-ge-la!" Marissa raised her voice more.

"I'm not lying Ma-riss-a!" Angela raised her voice too.

Marissa didn't hesitate to push her friend. Angela glared at her and pushed her back. The girls began to fight. Freddie looked at Henry and nodded. "You stud, you got two girls fighting over you. Of course one is your cousin so I don't know if that's hot or not."

"Shut up!" Henry's face turned red.

Freddie and Henry went on to break up the girls. Angela's pretty curls were now a big frizzy mess and Marissa's red lipstick was smeared since Angela had tried to scratch her face.

"Hey what's going on?"

The children turned to see Henry's mom Regina standing at the back door.

"She started it!" Angela said right away blaming Marissa.

"You liar! You did! Quit saying lies about my cousin!"

Henry held her back. She liked the way he felt being so close to her.

"I don't care who started what. You two need to go home now please. Marissa and Henry get in now I need a word with you two."

Angela huffed and walked away with Freddie. Marissa and Henry followed Regina inside the house.

Regina looked at Marissa and smiled. The poor child's lipstick was all over her pretty face. "Oh look at you," she grabbed a paper towel and cleaned her up.

"And what exactly were you all doing? Henry, why are you dressed in your church clothes?"

"She made me do it mom!" Henry said accusing Marissa.

"I didn't make you French kiss Angela, you big pervert!" Marissa was angry now. She had tried to stick up for Henry and he just threw her under the bus.

"I didn't French kiss anybody!" Henry shot back.

"Whoa! What's with all this French kissing accusations?" Regina intervened.

"Henry was being a big pervert that's what!" Marissa shouted.

"I didn't French kiss her! Why don't you believe me?" Henry tried to defend himself.

"Ok you two. That's enough. Henry, go to your room and change out of those clothes. Marissa, am I going to have to call your mom?"

Marissa's big brown eyes widened. "No Aunt Reggie! Please don't!"

"Ok then, I think you two should make up then."

Henry frowned. "I didn't do anything mom. SHE did."

"Henry, that's enough. Make up with your cousin."

Marissa looked at him. "I'm sorry Henry."

Henry's face softened. "Yeah me too."

They embraced for a quick second and Henry went off to his room. Marissa looked at her Aunt. "I guess I'll go home now."

"I'll drive you if you want," Regina offered.

"No it's ok Aunt Reggie. Thank you." Marissa grabbed her little purse and headed on out. As she walked down the block she spotted Angela at the bus stop.

"Hey where you going?" She asked Angela.

Angela pretended not to hear her.

"Hey! Don't ignore me!"

"I'm not talking to you," Angela said tersely.

"Come on Angie. I'm sorry. I'm sorry about what happened early. I'm sorry I messed up your pretty hair."

Angela smiled. "Come here and give me a hug, silly." The girls hugged and became best friends again.

"So where you going?"

"I was going to catch the bus to go to the mall. You want to come with me?"

"I can't. I promised Aunt Reggie I was going home. Why don't you come over to my house? I can fix your hair and we can make some popcorn and watch some movies?"

Angela's face lit up. "Good idea! Let's go!"

The girls skipped over to Marissa's house happy to be friends again.


"Did you really French kiss Angela?" Freddie was asking Henry the next day. He had gone back to return Henry's clothes and pick up his own. Afterwards, the boys went to play basketball at the park.

"No ok! Quit asking me already!" Henry said angrily and shot the ball into the basket.

"Aww man. I thought you were just holding out on me. I'd like to French kiss a girl someday. I'd like to put my tongue in Marissa's mouth."

Henry grabbed onto the ball and glared at his friend. "Stop talking about my cousin that way ok?"

Freddie put his arms up as if he was surrendering. "Ok, ok geez! Sorry."

The boys continued to play. Henry hadn't told anyone but it was actually Angela that had tried to French kiss HIM. He had pulled away as soon as he felt her tongue on his lips. He smiled thinking of the way Marissa had tried to defend it. He thought it had been kind of cute.


At dinner time a few days later, the local news announced that soon incest marriages would become legal. David and Olivia usually made it a priority not to have the TV on during dinner, but Olivia insisted they watched because one of her cousins was going to come out on the news about a charity event.

"Gay marriage is legal so why can't father and daughter marry? Or brother and sister?" A man asked the news reporter. His name was Nathan Adams and he'd been in a common law marriage with his sister Callie for years now. They had five children together and now were fighting to get this approved. Supposedly he had been fighting for years to make incest marriage legal. Now, the law was soon to pass.

"Can you believe this guy?" Olivia asked sounding disgusted. "What's next? I'm going to marry my dog?"

"You'd marry Tyson mom?" Marissa joked about the family's boxer Tyson.

David burst out laughing but stopped when Olivia glared at him. "I'm serious! I mean first there was gay marriage, which I don't agree with but I will not tell anyone who they can or cannot marry, and now this?"

"But mom, you just said you don't want to tell anyone who they can or cannot marry," Marissa said seriously.

Olivia opened her mouth to protest but nothing came out.

"Besides, if someone is happy marrying their brother, or sister or ... cousin, then let them be."

David couldn't hide his smile. Olivia glared at him again. "You think this is funny? You condone this?"

David tried to look serious. "Livy, don't take these things so seriously."

"Yeah mom, chill out."

Olivia turned to look at the news.

"Hey dad, would you have married Aunt Reggie?" Marissa asked casually.

David practically choked on his food! Olivia quickly turned around and her eyes widened. "Marissa!"

David was coughing.

"What?" Marissa asked innocently. "I'm just asking. I mean since they are going to pass this law. If this law was in effect before you met mommy would you have married Aunt Reggie?"

David couldn't answer. He was too busy trying to regain his composure. He drank water and Olivia was getting after Marissa.

"Marissa, stop asking those questions!"

Marissa slouched down on her chair and played with her food. Olivia went back to watching the news. David was still in shock that his daughter would ask him that. Had she ever suspected anything? He stayed quiet and finished his dinner.


David, Olivia and Marissa sat in the living room watching a comedy sitcom they all enjoyed. Marissa sat between them laughing heartily at the jokes.

"Hey daddy," Marissa began.

"Yeah?" David asked looking at the TV.

"Do you think Aunt Reggie is pretty?"

David gulped. "Uh..."

"Of course she's pretty," Olivia chimed in and continued watching TV.

Silence.

"Hey daddy," Marissa continued.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think Aunt Reggie is sexy?"

David felt his heart pounding in his chest. "What?"

"You know do you think she's ... hot?" The child asked innocently.

David saw Olivia put the TV on mute and wait for his answer. David panicked. "I-I..."

"I see the way you look at her when you pick me up from her house sometimes. I think you want her." Marissa boldly stated.

Olivia's eyes widened. "David! Is that true? You want your sister?"

David tried to speak but nothing was coming out!

The loud ringing made him turn around and suddenly...

He woke up! He wiped the sweat that was on his face and looked over at the clock. It was five in the morning. Time for him to wake up. Olivia stirred when she felt him wake up. It'd been a dream! Just a dream! Thank God!

"Morning honey," Olivia whispered.

"M-morning," David stammered. "I-I'm going to take a shower."

"Ok sweetie. I'm going to sleep a little longer."

David headed off to take a shower. A cold one.

~Eight Years later~

Regina noticed her niece was fidgeting a lot. She sat uncomfortably on the couch flipping through the channels on the TV remote. Regina had finished cleaning up after dinner. Tony had stopped by for dinner and had gone back to the bar. Marissa had stopped by as she usually did every other night to eat. Regina didn't mind though. She loved her niece as if she was her own daughter and enjoyed Marissa's company.

Marissa shifted uncomfortably on the couch. She looked up and saw her aunt smiling at her.

"What's going on? Anything you want to talk about?" Regina asked. She flopped down next to her niece.

Marissa smiled shyly. "I have a question to ask you."

Regina waited.

"Um ... when did you ... um what I mean is how old were you when you first had sex?"

Regina was taken back. She never expected this question. She wanted to be honest with her niece but how could she ever tell her that her first time was actually with her own brother, Marissa's father? Oh God!

"Uh ... well ... why are you asking me that?" Regina tried to go around the question.

Marissa smile widely. "Because I've been ... you know thinking about it. Troy and I ... well, we mess around and it's go me curious."

Regina raised a brow. "So ... you're thinking of having sex with Troy?"

Marissa nodded. "No. Someone else." Her face turned candy apple red.

Regina stared at her with curiosity. "May I ask who?"

Marissa turned a brighter shade of red. Her pale skin was crimson. Her pretty soft brown eyes glowed. Regina could tell she was obviously into someone but didn't know who.

"I can't tell you. I want to tell you but I can't."

Regina tried to make eye contact with her niece. "Ok. I understand. Just know that I am here for you no matter what. If you need to talk, please don't hesitate to talk to me ok?"

Marissa finally looked at her. "Ok. You promise you won't hate me?"

Regina hugged her. "Never. I could never ever hate you. I love you so much."

Marissa hugged her aunt back. "Thank you auntie Reggie. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Regina pulled back slightly. "What about your mom?"

Marissa's face darkened. "Mom is nice and all but she's so strict! If I ever mentioned that I was thinking of having sex, she'd freak! She wants me to stay a virgin until I marry. Who does THAT anymore?"

Regina laughed and stroked her niece's long silky brown hair. It reminded her of her own hair when she used to wear it long. "Well ... just make sure if you DO do it, to be careful. If you need me to go get you some condoms or birth control I can."

Marissa smirked. "I'm already on the pill."

Regina was shocked. "You are?"

"Yeah. Since I'm eighteen now, I can get my own birth control."

Regina laughed. "Well. I guess you're one step ahead. Smart girl. But just remember the pill doesn't protect you from diseases so still, use a condom."

Marissa sighed. "Auntie Reggie, I know for sure the person I want to have sex with is safe. I know it."

Regina frowned. "You can never be too sure sweetie."

"Trust me, I know. I've known this person for a long, long time." She sighed happily.

"So you won't tell me who it is. I don't get a hint?"

Marissa shook her head fast. "No way ... not yet I mean."

"Is it a male or female?" Regina hesitated to ask.

Marissa laughed. "A male of course!"

Regina shrugged. "Sorry. Now and days you never know."

"You're funny Aunt Reggie."

Regina looked towards the TV. She felt her niece eyeing her.

"So ... you never answered my question."

Regina felt nervous. "What question?" She pretended.

"How old were you when you first had sex?"

Regina gulped. She turned face her niece who waited anxiously. "Well ... um ... I was about your age."

Marissa's eyes grew wide. "You were! Oh my god! Who did you do it with? Was he hot?"

Regina was now beginning to fidget. "Do we really have to talk about this?"

Marissa yelped. "Yes! C'mon Aunt Reggie. I'm here spilling my guts out and you won't tell ME anything. That's not fair.

Regina sighed. "It was..." She paused and could still remember being forced to kiss her brother and let him enter her and cum inside of her. The men's voices were still loud and clear in her head. The experience had been traumatizing but the following time she had sex with her brother had been ... spiritual? Hot? Sexy? She didn't know. She just remembered liking it. Not to mention the secret kisses and third time they got really intimate. Talk about hot!

"It was... ?" Marissa was anxiously waiting.

"It was painful..." Regina choked. She didn't want to cry. The first time had been painful because it was forced and she and her brother were both never the same again.

Marissa stared. "Yeah ... I hear the first time sucks."

"It did hurt," Regina admitted but she didn't mean it hurt physically.

"So do you regret it?"

Regina looked down. "No."

"Do you still think about him?"

Regina nodded. She always thought of her brother.

"Aww that's so sweet! You still think about your first! I hope that I can get this guy to be my first and later on in life I can think of him or ... maybe ... if I can pull it off ... I can marry him so I won't have to think of him. I can be with him."

Regina snapped out of her thoughts. "Marry him? You are so young to be thinking about marriage."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.